Home
Unredacted manifesto of trans Nashville shooter who killed six in rampage at Christian school is now in judge's hands ahead of public hearing over its release

A judge in Nashville has been handed an unredacted copy of a manifesto written by a trans gunman who killed six during a school shooting in March.

And it could be soon released to the public.

Two versions of the manifesto were turned over, one was unredacted and the other had proposed redactions made by city attorneys for the judge to review.

The judge will soon decide on releasing the manifesto to the public.

A county judge and city attorneys will hold a status conference on Thursday ahead of a June public hearing in which members of the public can express concerns over the release of the material, it was reported.

Groups that have filed lawsuits seeking disclosure of the writings include the National Police Association and America First Legal, a legal group founded by former Trump White House policy adviser Stephen Miller.

The Tennessee Firearms Association and retired Hamilton County Sheriff James Hammond are also are suing Metropolitan Nashville Police Department.

The department tweeted on May 3 that it would not be releasing the materials because an investigation was ongoing.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...mpage-Christian-school-judges-hands.html

"redactions made by city attorneys" = FBI made the redactions, told city attorneys to submit them, "or else"....

"investigation was ongoing" = BullChit

We all know the Alphabet Community is now the greatest protected class. Let's see if the judge grows a pair.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
The case is over, they have to release it!
The lawyers and judges in Nashville are all so crooked that their graves will have to be dug with a corkscrew. Don't expect anything resembling the truth to ever see the light of day!
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
The lawyers and judges in Nashville are all so crooked that their graves will have to be dug with a corkscrew. Don't expect anything resembling the truth to ever see the light of day!
Exactly. Ridiculous this hasnt been released yet.they are protecting these disgusting mentally ill tranny pukes at every turn. Guaranteed its a real bad look for that community and its being held back for political reasons.
It wont be a good look. Wanna see some hardcore hateful bigots? Go to Reddit and log in to some of the Pro trans bitchfest forums. They hate you.
Redacted I bet when released
Originally Posted by ribka
To the point it makes conservatives look guilty.
The DOJ-Community Relations Service has the final say on this, not a local judge, not a federal judge.
It must have some pretty damming stuff in it for the left to be held so long.
They’re still writing and editing it to fit a narrative
Originally Posted by rainshot
It must have some pretty damming stuff in it for the left to be held so long.
Yup
Originally Posted by viking
They’re still writing and editing it to fit a narrative
And yup
Isn’t Nashville PD the lead? If Tennessee has a State Freedom of Information Act or similar, they have to release it. If the FBI took the lead because of civil rights violations, they also have to release it.
Originally Posted by ribka
Or rewritten
Just think of the arrogance it takes for those attorneys to believe they have the right to redact public records and keep them from the families that suffered. Sure....no agenda here.....bastards.
Highly doubtful the full, unredacted, unaltered manifesto will be released. If anything is released, it will have been crafted to make it look like the victims fault... Not a single Lame Stream Media outlet, not a single government mouthpiece, has openly spoke blame on the LGBTQxyz community. And none will.
If she was going to trial, I could see that they'd withhold it to give her a chance at a fair trial. Since there won't be one, this is nothing but crooked politics.
Originally Posted by SupFoo
A judge in Nashville has been handed an unredacted copy of a manifesto written by a trans gunman who killed six during a school shooting in March.

I'm offended. Shouldn't that be "guntrans"?
Originally Posted by JOG

I'm offended. Shouldn't that be "guntrans"?
It's just proper English - before the feminists got hold of it.
Tennessee isn't any different than a lot of other states and places, for political corruption.

its been that way, most of my lifetime... Stepdad was from Tennessee. Its not like I haven't spent a lot of time down there.
The CCPBI has stepped into numerous Cases they have no Business being In..

Who’s letting them Do it ..

Why it’s Devil ..

He Lives Mordor ..

He likes to Tell US about F-16’s from time To Time ..
Apart from a situation where a trial is anticipated, and there are concerns over contaminating a jury pool (in which case certain information can justifiably be withheld from the public till after the trial), which is not the case here, where does any level of government even derive the authority to withhold from the public a civilian's written-down thoughts?
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
If she was going to trial, I could see that they'd withhold it to give her a chance at a fair trial. Since there won't be one, this is nothing but crooked politics.

She was permanently rehabilitated so they do not want people to know about what she wrote down before she did her deed for their cause.

They will hide it or change it so we the people never do get to see the truth.

The redacted version when and if they ever release it will look like a black piece of paper page after page.
Originally Posted by funshooter
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck

She was permanently rehabilitated so they do not want people to know about what she wrote down before she did her deed for their cause.

They will hide it or change it so we the people never do get to see the truth.

The redacted version when and if they ever release it will look like a black piece of paper page after page.
All the "ands, ifs, and ors" will be retained, but nothing else.
This is a city / state case; there us absolutely nothing about it that should warrant ANY federal involvement..................NONE.

Except to cover up whatever there is to cover up.

MM
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
This is a city / state case; there us absolutely nothing about it that should warrant ANY federal involvement..................NONE.

MM
Absolutely!
Originally Posted by MontanaMan

MM
All they have to do is say she was a terrorist and it's FBI jurisdiction.
They'll release on a Friday afternoon like they always do. And it will be forgotten by Sunday by the American public then on to more fake news disinformation
Stop calling him she
Originally Posted by mbhunt
Stop calling him she
It was born a girl
Any time the public has a legitimate right to any controversial document, and it still takes weeks to release it, you can't trust it.

There is something in Audrey Hales Manifesto that someone doesn't want the general public seeing.
What or who that is, I don't know, but "they" have gone to some effort to keep it hidden.
They (whoever "they" is) have had plenty of time to modify it or completely re write it to say anything they want it to say.
The fact that "they" keep it hidden for weeks is evidence enough of bad intent.
What ever is released, take it with a grain of salt.
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Stop calling him she
It was born a girl
Sorry, I thought it was a dude acting as a girl
Stop calling him she
It was born a girl
Sorry, I thought it was a dude acting as a girl
It's almost impossible to keep that stupid schitt straight. laugh
Stop calling him she
It was born a girl
Correct. It's amazing how many people, at this late date, are still under the misapprehension that she was a man pretending to be a woman, rather than the reverse.
Rule of thumb:
When someone says “trans (gender),” the real gender is the opposite of (gender).

Trans woman is a dude

Trans man is a chick.

p
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
Rule of thumb:
When someone says “trans (gender),” the real gender is the opposite of (gender).

Trans woman is a dude

Trans man is a chick.

p

Thanks for the clarification. It's way more confusing than it has to be.
It was easier when they used to say "she is a cross dresser" and "he is a cross dresser."

In the old days (for most of my life) there was nothing considered more twisted and disturbed than a cross dresser. If a movie script writer wanted to make a character super twisted and disturbing, they'd make them a cross dresser. Think Psycho or Silence of the Lambs.
It's almost impossible to keep that stupid schitt straight. laugh

It is. Your avatar is fitting Tyrone. LoL
Church that runs Nashville Christian school where mass killing occurred moves to block public release of trans shooter’s manifesto

Over the weekend, the Covenant Presbyterian Church and associated Covenant School filed a motion to block the public release of the manifesto of the transgender shooter who attacked the school, court documents revealed.

The motion, filed against the Tennessee Firearms Association, and another filed against the Nashville Police Association stated that the manifesto "may include and/or relate to information owned by Covenant Church," such as "schematics of church facilities and confidential information" regarding employees.

The church claimed the manifesto's release could "impair or impede its ability to protect its interests and the privacy of its employees."

A judge is scheduled to hear the church's motion on Thursday.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/churc...blic-release-of-trans-shooters-manifesto

Whoa. I'm calling Bullchit. The church is trying to hide something. Maybe someone in the church was playing grab ass with Audrey, eh?
Church that runs Nashville Christian school where mass killing occurred moves to block public release of trans shooter’s manifesto

Over the weekend, the Covenant Presbyterian Church and associated Covenant School filed a motion to block the public release of the manifesto of the transgender shooter who attacked the school, court documents revealed.

The motion, filed against the Tennessee Firearms Association, and another filed against the Nashville Police Association stated that the manifesto "may include and/or relate to information owned by Covenant Church," such as "schematics of church facilities and confidential information" regarding employees.

The church claimed the manifesto's release could "impair or impede its ability to protect its interests and the privacy of its employees."

A judge is scheduled to hear the church's motion on Thursday.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/churc...blic-release-of-trans-shooters-manifesto

Whoa. I'm calling Bullchit. The church is trying to hide something. Maybe someone in the church was playing grab ass with Audrey, eh?

Kind of makes one stop and think...hmmm!
Why are we so eager to lend credibility to anything written by an obviously, seriously mentally ill person? It just serves to glorify her and her acts. The less is said about her and people like her the better. These people do these things seeking attention. The worst thing we can do to her and those like her is ignore them.
Unless it’s top secret information, the government doesn’t get to decide if they will release it, they are required to release it!

Things that can be retached are Confidential Informants, government agents, PI, etc.

I wonder what the church is trying to hide?
Originally Posted by Sako76
Unless it’s top secret information, the government doesn’t get to decide if they will release it, they are required to release it!

Things that can be retached are Confidential Informants, government agents, PI, etc.

I wonder what the church is trying to hide?

Well then, I hope someone takes this all the way to the USSC if necessary.

I am fed-up with governments throwing a bag over these shootings. And then claiming we need "more gun laws".

Las Vegas, Uvalde, CO Springs, etc. Probably have forgotten several.
© 24hourcampfire