Home
Elon Musk

@elonmusk
·
Follow
Replying to @shellenberger and @galexybrane
“FBI says it won’t release Jan 6 surveillance video because it would show too many undercover government agents and informants”

Uhh … this is insane!!

How many were there? I’m mean … just approximately.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Posted without Comment... - 05/19/23
No comment.
Posted By: rickt300 Re: Posted without Comment... - 05/19/23
I saw that. Fedsurrection.
Rocky logic

Just shut up and obey
Just like the Rittenhouse surveillance videos the ones with all the undercover FBI instigators that were not shown at trial.
Posted By: rainshot Re: Posted without Comment... - 05/19/23
Jan.6 was a coup instigated by Pelosi and the Washington establishment against Trump and it worked out well as long as they controlled the truth. Facts are out in the open and they cannot hide from the truth anymore. Everyone knows the FBI had a battalion of informants and agents in the crowd. They were the ones that administered the damage. They were the ones that urged the crowd to go "inside the capitol". They cannot admit it and will not allow anyone to identify agents that were there. It's falling apart and they cannot stop it. Things will get pretty sticky because of it I expect.
Posted By: kwg020 Re: Posted without Comment... - 05/19/23
Originally Posted by rainshot
Jan.6 was a coup instigated by Pelosi and the Washington establishment against Trump and it worked out well as long as they controlled the truth. Facts are out in the open and they cannot hide from the truth anymore. Everyone knows the FBI had a battalion of informants and agents in the crowd. They were the ones that administered the damage. They were the ones that urged the crowd to go "inside the capitol". They cannot admit it and will not allow anyone to identify agents that were there. It's falling apart and they cannot stop it. Things will get pretty sticky because of it I expect.
Unfortunately, they can continue to hide the truth. They have the numbers and the main stream media on their side. We are in an up hill climb to get America back.

kwg
Facts are often inconvenient to politicians. Or so it would seem.
Posted By: efw Re: Posted without Comment... - 05/20/23
FF TJ said the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants.

She’s mighty thirsty…
Posted By: Sako76 Re: Posted without Comment... - 05/20/23
The FBI can’t blur their faces?
Originally Posted by Sako76
The FBI can’t blur their faces?

You mean hide evidence ?
Meanwhile, day 871 or some such thing of confinement for those evil insurrectionists!
Peter Peter Page Eater.....

https://rumble.com/v2ox90h-peter-st...rectionist-at-the-capitol-jan062021.html
© 24hourcampfire