Home
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Thats a good one!!
OUTSTANDING!
MAGA
Be careful with that we have anti MAGA trolls on here.
I tried to get one that said "POETIC"...but it had already been taken.
That's Just begging some Leftist scum to vandalize your car. I don't want anything on my vehicles that tells the world about me, my hobbies or politics.
Liberal Road Rage in 3, 2, ....
Originally Posted by Mwbyler
Be careful with that we have anti MAGA trolls on here.
I’m well aware
Originally Posted by reivertom
That's Just begging some Leftist scum to vandalize your car. I don't want anything on my vehicles that tells the world about me, my hobbies or politics.

My thoughts too

the back shelf hats veterans don't GAF what anyone else thinks because the veterans are the reason people are not (normally) persecuted for their opinions in the America that I hold dear.
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea

the back shelf hats veterans don't GAF what anyone else thinks because the veterans are the reason people are not (normally) persecuted for their opinions in the America that I hold dear.
👍👍
Love it! memtb
I would buy him a beer!
Originally Posted by earlybrd
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

hell ya
I’ve seen a couple good ones. One guy I knew in AK had SMEGMA. Seen one somewhere the other day that was FFKSAKE (or something close to that.

Nothing worse then a Prius driver in a road rage incident.
LAGNAF….

I agree. No NRA, DU, RMEF, or political stickers on my autos.
© 24hourcampfire