Home
Posted By: TrueGrit Peaceful protest don't work. - 05/30/23
Are the conservatives to scared to hold a peaceful protest in Washington DC like the one on January 6th 2021? Hell yeah we are, the regime in power will not put up with it and the results will be worse than May 4th 1970. Maybe the Chinese or Russians will save US.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
America's Founders did NOT stage "peaceful protests". They destroyed private property. They tarred and feathered tax collectors. They ransacked and burned tax offices. And finally, they stood face to face against their government... armed.
LOL
Originally Posted by Stophel
America's Founders did NOT stage "peaceful protests". They destroyed private property. They tarred and feathered tax collectors. They ransacked and burned tax offices. And finally, they stood face to face against their government... armed.

They weren't pussies.
Its only the left that has "peaceful protests", but they are NOT peaceful.

in our current life time, name a "peaceful protest" by Antifa or BLM...

I grew up around Washington DC, can't remember any 'peaceful protests' over in the district back in the late 60s.

Violence is a tactic of the left. The one thing that pisses me off is that those on the right, won't fight fire with fire.

Give the left a dose of their own medicine and they are screaming Bloody Murder and FOUL!

a dose of their own medicine is what the Left needs on a regular basis..
Most good folks just want to be left alone. Earn a living, maybe buy a house, find a mate, and raise a family.

Until that life is shattered you won't find any serious demonstrations or riots from conservative folks.

When it finally does the SHTF and there's no going back.
Well Bill Ayres, Bernadine Dorn and the Weathermen weren't exactually peaceful. They grew up and managed to destroy our culture with their Marxist drivel.
This thread has great potential...

BTW... Hi Roy!
© 24hourcampfire