Home
Bump!
Just had a customer come by.
She is a retired administrator and long time customer at the organization she ran and is now running the music dept of a 'United' Methodist church, one that is staying under the banner of UMC.
My guy that went down to help who is a Deacon or whatever of a former UMC, she asked just why they left the UMC umbrella.
She didn't like his answer and stopped just short of calling he and all of his church bigots.

This is what we're up against.
Some members have posted this and understand the true nature of sodomy and the deviants who engage in these practices.

They are like drug addicts and will never be satisfied.

Their ultimate goal is the public acceptance of pedophilia.The stages of this acceptance have been outlined by researchers for decades.

The homosexual false pride flags,appearing in tens of thousands of classrooms all across this nation, are an indication that their plan is in effect and successful so far.

Homosexual marriage.

Polyamory.

Polygamy.

Pedophilia.
St. Peter Damian had it right nearly 1,000 years ago.

https://romancatholicworld.files.wordpress.com/2017/05/saint-peter-damian-remembered.pdf
Anyone,who grooms a child for premature sex,should be jailed for life.

This is in exchange for the life of these children,whom these grooming teachers have irrevocably damaged.
Originally Posted by rte
Anyone,who grooms a child for premature sex,should be jailed for life.

This is in exchange for the life of these children,whom these grooming teachers have irrevocably damaged.

Why!?
TRH protesting gays yet again. Does your wife or girlfriend feel the same way? Lololol
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
TRH protesting gays yet again. Does your wife or girlfriend feel the same way? Lololol

You are getting to be one weird individual.
Originally Posted by rickt300

Getting?
Lol

And we all note that you instantly race to defend.
Originally Posted by JSTUART

Yeah, becoming a daily thing for sure
"All They Wanted, We Were Assured, Was The Right To Marry Each Other"

Whenever I see Lolbertarians say "I don't care what you do in the bedroom....", or some other such, it makes me want to scream. You should NEVER tolerate evil. Never let it get a foothold. Never let it be publicly acceptable. There is no "live and let live". Wake up and smell the damn coffee. This is what you get when you "live and let live". And it's only the beginning.
Originally Posted by Stophel

Whenever I see Lolbertarians say "I don't care what you do in the bedroom....", or some other such, it makes me want to scream. You should NEVER tolerate evil. Never let it get a foothold. Never let it be publicly acceptable. There is no "live and let live". Wake up and smell the damn coffee. This is what you get when you "live and let live". And it's only the beginning.

What consenting adults do in their own home is none of my business...it is none of my business if they own firearms, it is none of my business if they bugger each other up the arse.

I don't care as I have enough of my own business to mind.
Adults debasing one another is one thing.. fiddle with a child an theres not a place safe for you on land or sea
Originally Posted by hosfly
Adults debasing one another is one thing.. fiddle with a child an theres not a place safe for you on land or sea

I have no issue with those creatures being hung by the neck.
Originally Posted by gunchamp

The only thing Paul has defended was consenting adults left alone to do their thing.
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by gunchamp

The only thing Paul has defended was consenting adults left alone to do their thing.

You have restored my faith that there remain some people on Earth who can read critically.
And using the power of government, employment, and business, to force you to speak approvingly of it is also a major sticking point.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
And using the power of government, employment, and business, to force you to speak approvingly of it is also a major sticking point.
Fàggotry, even between grownups and behind closed doors, has had an effect on society, and it wasn't for the better.
Originally Posted by bruinruin
Fàggotry, even between grownups and behind closed doors, has had an effect on society, and it wasn't for the better.

Society? The I-don't-care-what-consenting-adults-do crowd don't give a crap about society.

What consenting adults do in their own home is none of my business...it is none of my business if they own firearms, it is none of my business if they bugger each other up the arse.

The problem is that these slimy subhuman POSs want to bring their bedrooms into your child's classroom.

Nyet, nyet, NYET!
Society? The I-don't-care-what-consenting-adults-do crowd don't give a crap about society.

And that is what the anti firearms and anti Christian mob say about you.

Are you getting it yet?
Originally Posted by RiverRider

The problem is that these slimy subhuman POSs want to bring their bedrooms into your child's BEDROOM.

Nyet, nyet, NYET!

Fixed it for you
Ultimately correct.

Do you have the same feelings about pre-marital and extramarital sex?

Feelings? I didn't say anything about feelings.
I'll say it:

Pre-marital and extramarital sex even between grownups and behind closed doors, has had an effect on society, and it wasn't for the better.

And I'll stand by it, too.
Absolutely. It should have been kept in the closet. It's a civilization destroyer.

Feelings? I didn't say anything about feelings.

You may not have said it, but that's what it's about.
When a man says that he's okay with whatever goes on behind closed doors between other men, it's because he's been behind a closed door or two himself.
“I couldn’t care less what people do in their own bedroom.”

Yeah, well, this is where “tolerance” gets you.

Well, kinda, but the difference is those people don’t usually expect to be accepted, affirmed and celebrated in their depravity.
"Well, kinda, but the difference is those people don’t usually expect to be accepted, affirmed and celebrated in their depravity."

Spot on pithy reply sir.
God will forgive those who engage in pre-marital, extramarital, and even homo sex IF they will honestly repent. That's the trouble with homos. They don't repent. They demand that God accept them 'just as they are'. He won't.

I probably would if it were the Ashley Madison club promoting adultery or swinging or whatever to little kids. But that is not what is happening. What is happening is the Gaykk demanding total acceptance without a whit of criticism up to the point of being able to openly groom children while they are at school with the aiding and abetting of the democratic party, probably half of the republican party and corporate America.

So, stop being a fool and wake up to the tyranny that is being implemented in the name of tolerance.
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
God will forgive those who engage in pre-marital, extramarital, and even homo sex IF they will honestly repent. That's the trouble with homos. They don't repent. They demand that God accept them 'just as they are'. He won't.

I'm not defending any sin, but that "IF they repent" is one hell of a rabbit hole to fall into. So, tell me, when does repentance occur and how long does it last?
Originally Posted by Slope77

Well, kinda, but the difference is those people don’t usually expect to be accepted, affirmed and celebrated in their depravity.
Well put.
I'll say it:

Pre-marital and extramarital sex even between grownups and behind closed doors, has had an effect on society, and it wasn't for the better.

What about all the heros here that would be proud if their 13 year old son was having sex with the English teacher?

High fives no?
Originally Posted by rickt300

Getting to be?

Hahaha!
Do yourselves a favor and take your dumbass kids fishing instead of to Disney.
The commies never relent.
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
The commies never relent.

Well, that's true.

But Disney has been commie for decades......and we have been happily showering them with money.

Now some gal with a mustache shows up and we get riled?
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
I'll say it:

What about all the heros here that would be proud if their 13 year old son was having sex with the English teacher?

High fives no?

Like I said, I stand by my statement. Not that I don't understand, I just don't condone. No high fives.
That's good.
I'll say it:

High fives no?

Good point, Jim. How often do we here, “Where were those teachers when I was in school!”
Originally Posted by Slope77
I'll say it:

High fives no?

Good point, Jim. How often do we here, “Where were those teachers when I was in school!”

The problem with us judging sin is that we are always biased.
There is a long record of troublesome/sinful human behavior, some of it more rotten than imaginable to many of us. Over time, the then current social systems have handled it in differing ways - through concepts of mores.

Some in a contemporary society will declare that certain behaviors are "none of my business if done in private (or even in public?)", an expression of personal preference/taste/acceptance. Nothing new. However, such acceptances often serve as tacit endorsement of the behaviors.

With progression, the overall issues and effects are not so person based. The broad picture of social mores derives from degrees of such acceptance/endorsement over time and, as has been demonstrated over time, the eventual social effects can be very telling. The scale and preponderances of such "deviancies" can be a slippery slope for a society, and the bottom of the slope seems unreal.

Once on the slope, how does a given society decide which behaviors are, or are not, to be acceptable and subject to ignorance. Will there be any prohibitions, and how are those decided?

What degree of deviance is acceptable - how much can be ignored - to what level (such as pedophilia) is our society willing to slide through the cumulative effect of individual acceptances?
© 24hourcampfire