Home
So far nine teens have been arrested for this assault.

Saw this early this morning. Oddly, "teens," in this case, wasn't a euphemism for blacks. Most of the teenagers weren't black. You hardly ever see that.
HRL
Hmmmm.

I was in the Marines for 25+ years. I don't recall any time when off duty Marines were socializing with teen boys.

I guess times really have changed.
I wait for the day a "prepared" victim lays a half dozen criminal scum in the dirt.
A few Marines could make them dissapear one by one and they would never find the bodies.
That’s fugked up
Zoot suiters tried that 80 years ago to a few USMC guys and a whole brigade from Marine base wiped out all their asses the next night! After that zoot suiters couldn’t be found!! The a ssholes that did this need this same treatment!!
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Saw this early this morning. Oddly, "teens," in this case, wasn't a euphemism for blacks. Most of the teenagers weren't black, which is, of course, why I didn’t rush to the keyboard to do my usual town crying You hardly ever see that.
30-40 is not 50.
Maybe they should have killed the first few "teens" ?
But that wouldn't be politically correct.
Vid somewhere of the guy drinking with the high schoolers then harassing the high school girls. The boys got mad and took matter into their own hands to protect the female friends.
Originally Posted by wytex
Vid somewhere of the guy drinking with the high schoolers then harassing the high school girls. The boys got mad and took matter into their own hands to protect the female friends.

If that is correct they got what they asked for.
White
Somalians..?
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
Hmmmm.

I was in the Marines for 25+ years. I don't recall any time when off duty Marines were socializing with teen boys.

Just another sad day in America

WTF are with these kids

Don't they know ?

Don't they care ?

Stay in mom's basement and play your video games.......

Oh yea.....video games........

Montana Marine.......thank you for your service !

Lost my 21 YO Marine brother in 'Nam in '68

Yes....I know
Originally Posted by pyscodog
30-40 is not 50.

And there were only around 10 or so doing the beating.
So do all modern marines curl up on the ground like little pussys. WTF, If those are our marines we are so Ph$^#cked. 40 yrs. ago three good marines would have whiped the whole freeken crowd.
Originally Posted by guy57
So do all modern marines curl up on the ground like little pussys. WTF, If those are our marines we are so Ph$^#cked. 40 yrs. ago three good marines would have whiped the whole freeken crowd.

Trump & Patriots are in control, Military is the only way
There seems something very odd about that outcome, and this entire story, in the light of the information known so far.
Saw this early this morning. Oddly, "teens," in this case, wasn't a euphemism for blacks. Most of the teenagers weren't black. You hardly ever see that.
It would be odd, even given "50" attackers, for there to have been a black on the beach in San Clemente CA when the population of blacks there is 1.5% That would be only 3/4 of a person going by the numbers. If the true number of attackers was closer to 30, basically no chance whatsoever.

It's what happens in white neighborhoods. The majority of crimes in these parts are committed by Caucasion folks. Because that's who lives here.

https://www.census.gov/quickfacts/sanclementecitycalifornia
Hmmmm.

No kidding…

Sheesh
Originally Posted by WAM
Hmmmm.

No kidding…

Sheesh

Even if the Marines were 17-19 years old just out of Basic or Boot Camp?

I certainly recall Marines that just finished training at MCRD San Diego joining some parties we had at the beaches in SoCal in the 70's.

If this is the case, then it's a different situation entirely.

That's not an uncommon situation.
Neither is the new serviceman, fresh from basic training, full of himself and bravado.
Deciding to pound on some yokel, and it doesn't work out as planned.
Plain and simple
Mobs are a problem

Hank
Originally Posted by Valsdad
It would be odd, even given "50" attackers, for there to have been a black on the beach in San Clemente CA when the population of blacks there is 1.5% That would be only 3/4 of a person going by the numbers. If the true number of attackers was closer to 30, basically no chance whatsoever.

It's what happens in white neighborhoods. The majority of crimes in these parts are committed by Caucasion folks. Because that's who lives here.

Understood, but typically when you hear of a crowd of teens beating someone, they are black. "Teens," in news reporting, has long been a euphemism for blacks.
Originally Posted by Valsdad

Don't believe that schidt even for a minute...
Ni_ggers destroy their schidt, then they head for predominantly white areas to do the same. Put up a few public basketball courts and watch what happens. The city near me is 40% black, the township where I live is 13%. Go to the Sky Zone jump park for kids, around 6:00pm the groids start dropping off their crotch fruit and the place gets dark, quickly. Then the male chİmps start harassing the white chicks until the girls feel uncomfortable and leave. Blacks will rent a room at the local motel just so they can bring their whole clan over to use the pool. Even though there's a heavy police presence in the area there's shootings happening occasionally.
© 24hourcampfire