Home
Hello, Bedbugs!
How many is he letting camp out in the Gracie Mansion?
someone is gonna get straight up murdered by ms-13 gang member if that happens.
I would think that all of those wonderful, caring, non-judgmental, progressive democrat voters in New York would volunteer to house those fabulous migrants for nothing. Out of the goodness of their hearts.

Personally, I think illegal aliens trying to invade our country should be shot as they try crossing the border. Wouldn't be long at all before they just decided to stay away.
Originally Posted by acy
I would think that all of those wonderful, caring, non-judgmental, progressive democrat voters in New York would volunteer to house those fabulous migrants for nothing. Out of the goodness of their hearts.

Personally, I think illegal aliens trying to invade our country should be shot as they try crossing the border. Wouldn't be long at all before they just decided to stay away.
Totally agree!
Originally Posted by acy

Agreed One day, two at the most. End of illegal immigration
The third amendment only mentions the quartering of troops. I wonder if it could be interpreted to apply here?
Originally Posted by flatfish11
Originally Posted by acy

Totally agree!
+1
© 24hourcampfire