Home
https://www.wnd.com/2023/06/girl-sc...;ats_es=05fb31fcce72f9a8ec2ef9515cd3687d
First GS pushed abortion, now this. frown
Girl scouts been "Woke" for quite some time, not surprised.
The Girl Scouts were taken over by hardcore lesbo/feminazis twenty years ago. It's been dying slowly since then.

Why do you think girls started wanting to join the Boy Scouts about 10-15 years ago? The girls really didn't want to, but their parents didn't like what they saw in Girl Scouts.

Now the Boy Scouts are corrupted just as badly, allowing queer scouts, and by some state councils, queer scoutmasters.

The Communists have been working tirelessly for sixty years to destroy every traditional and/or faith-based American institution. Girl and Boy Scouts are two more feathers in their cap.
Let’s be honest, all the Girl Scouts is now, is a self-esteem cookie organization.
American Heritage Girls and Trail Life USA are good alternatives to Girl Scouts and Boy Scouts.
Originally Posted by E77
American Heritage Girls and Trail Life USA are good alternatives to Girl Scouts and Boy Scouts.
I'm a Trail Life leader. We don't have Heritage Girls in our church because we can't find a leader to do it. TL is just like the Boy Scouts but without their queer legacy.
Well from my point of view.. the GS just got done this spring selling me anymore mint thins. Go woke go broke...mb
Originally Posted by HoosierHawk
The Girl Scouts were taken over by hardcore lesbo/feminazis twenty years ago. It's been dying slowly since then.

And when I stopped buying their cookies.

Too bad as the girls didn't seem to have a clue. But the Mom's did.

The Left has systematically destroyed every bit of American culture. But, you knew that.
© 24hourcampfire