Home
Who here is an independent?

Count me as one of them.
GFY! That's none ya damn business.
Originally Posted by bkraft
GFY!

Nice
Not yet but seriously thinking about it.
Originally Posted by Riverc

I still vote Republican and mistrust Democrats(organized communists )
A third party under Trump is coming...

Voting our way out of this fiasco... will then be easy peasy.
Originally Posted by CashisKing

I looked at my voter id last night to confirm it .
Independent AKA democrat
Originally Posted by ModelT
Independent AKA democrat

only in your twisted mind.
Bernie Sanders is an Independent

Go share a bed and breakfast with your kamerade
Amazing the hurt feelers from people that think there is a difference between the current democrat and Republican Party.
This is something that bothers me a great deal.

I am a registered Republican. Having said that, it truly bothers me that the republican party is the party of Turtle, McCarthy, and other RINOs. I do not like that throwing my lot in with the Republicans.

Considering that, I have two alternatives. I can throw my lot in with the Democrats, which will never happen. Or I can vote Independent.

Voting Independent in this day and age when the Democrats are so consolidated and stand as a far more united front than the Republicans ever could be, I think being an Independent skews the numbers.

Now with all of the above said , I vote Republican. But at my core I am a Constitutionalist. I am a small government guy. And I am a cut spending kind of person. Three values the modern Republican party will never internalize or understand.

ETA: THIS IS ALL THEORETICAL, AS IF THE FEDERAL VOTING SYSTEM WASN'T RIGGED. MY COMMENTS ARE GEARED TOWARDS VA STATE AND LOCAL VOTING ONLY

I'll share a jail cell with the guy I voted 2x for president Trump and it is spelled comrade you illiterate moron.
Originally Posted by Verylargeboots
This is something that bothers me a great deal.

I am a registered Republican. Having said that, it truly bothers me that the republican party is the party of Turtle, McCarthy, and other RINOs. I do not like that throwing my lot in with the Republicans.

Considering that, I have two alternatives. I can throw my lot in with the Democrats, which will never happen. Or I can vote Independent.

Voting Independent in this day and age when the Democrats are so consolidated and stand as a far more united front than the Republicans ever could be, I think being an Independent skews the numbers.

Now with all of the above said , I vote Republican. But at my core I am a Constitutionalist. I am a small government guy. And I am a cut spending kind of person. Three values the modern Republican party will never internalize or understand.

Agree completely. I have always been a registered republican but GWB made me realize what a cluster that party is as well.
We do not “register” party affiliation in MN.

During a primary, everyone gets the same ballot, (R) on one side (D) on the other. You are free to vote for whichever party you wish without having a designated ballot.
Originally Posted by steve4102
We do not “register” party affiliation in MN.

During a primary, everyone gets the same ballot, (R) on one side (D) on the other. You are free to vote for whichever party you wish without having a designated ballot.

Same here . I guess they got the Independent when I renewed my license the last time.
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
Amazing the hurt feelers from people that think there is a difference between the current democrat and Republican Party.
Hmmmm.

I'm voting for whomever is on the republican ballot come Nov 2024.

I still vote Republican and mistrust Democrats(organized communists )
That's what I will do fuuck voting for a Democrat that party lost me decades ago.
Hmmmm.

Who else am I supposed to vote for, a democrat? Unless a strong candidate comes up 3rd party but we have never had one.
Hmmmm.

Who else am I supposed to vote for, a democrat? Unless a strong candidate comes up 3rd party but we have never had one.
I don’t know, I’m in the same boat, as I posted on another thread, I still can’t get the stink off my hand from voting for both Romney and McCain.

The lesser of two evils has always been the way, maybe it’s time for plan B
Hmmmm.

I don’t know, I’m in the same boat, as I posted on another thread, I still can’t get the stink off my hand from voting for both Romney and McCain.

The lesser of two evils has always been the way, maybe it’s time for plan B

Closest we have come to a legit candidate was Perot .
I distrust both parties equally.
Originally Posted by STRSWilson

And we should. They are not looking out for us. People go to Washington to become wealthier not represent the average Joe with very very few exceptions.

What about McConnel, Romney and all the other Rino's who side with Democrats. The Republican party is becoming a schit-show just like the Democrats and could care less about the American people they after money and power.
I am a patriotic American. I do not register for any party and do not consider myself as an independent, republican or democrat. I vote for who I think will honor their oath of office and protect and defend our Constitution. It is sad that most people that we are allowed to vote for by our corrupt political organizations that control the nominations choose who they want to fit their sordid agenda.

I disagree.

A vote for Ross Perot got us Bill Clinton.

George H. W. Bush was not perfect. But he was better than Slick Willy.

A third party Trump will get is Biden again.

Its not just about winning big. Its also about Not losing big.

BMT
How does one register as an independent?
Originally Posted by STRSWilson
Same here it's gotten to the point you really shouldn't trust any of them. Most talk the talk but don't walk the walk. They only after your vote after that they could care less about you.
I will vote for Trump but no one else. Why in the world vote for someone you don't trust simply because you believe he/she is the lesser of two evils!
You have to register as a D or R to vote in the primaries here so no good reason to register independent. In the general election you can vote for whoever you want.
Originally Posted by BMT

I disagree.

BMT

You both assume that your vote matters, think 2020 and 2022, hint, it doesn’t.

I'll share a jail cell with the guy I voted 2x for president Trump and it is spelled comrade you illiterate moron.
I predict bleeding from the anus in your future.
Originally Posted by smokepole

In Louisiana I can go online and change party get a new voter card in 7-10 days.

In Louisiana I can go online and change party get a new voter card in 7-10 days.

Yes but will it say "Independent" on it?

Yes but will it say "Independent" on it?
Yes
Ok, you don’t say what state you reside. Does your state have party affiliation registration?

If so, is it any of their business which party you support?

Voting is supposed to be private and confidential, if your state requires you to register your party affiliation in order to exercise your right to vote, haven’t you just waved one of our basic constitutional rights.
Not registered with any party. The RNC left me around GWB.
Ok, you don’t say what state you reside. Does your state have party affiliation registration?

Voting is supposed to be private and confidential, if your state requires you to register your party affiliation in order to exercise your right to vote, haven’t you just waved one of our basic constitutional rights.

Jeebus what a Debbie downer.

Must I designate a party affiliation?

No, voters may choose from any party that is recognized in Nebraska or they may choose to not affiliate with any party by checking the non-partisan box on the application.

If you wish to vote in the primary election, where parties choose their nominees for state and county offices, you need to declare your party affiliation.

If you register without a political party affiliation, you will receive only the non-partisan ballots at a primary election.

Non-partisans may designate a party preference at primary elections and receive partisan ballots for the Senate and House congressional races.

Party designation has no bearing when voting a non-partisan ballot or in the general election.
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

TEXAS

Party Affiliation: In Texas, there are two main ways for a voter to affiliate with a party: by being accepted to vote in a party’s primary election or by taking an oath of affiliation with a party. A voter’s affiliation with a party automatically expires at the end of each calendar year, which is December 31. A voter who has affiliated themselves with a party is unable to participate in the party affairs of a party other than the party that they have affiliated themselves with.

A registered voter is not required to pre-register or take any steps towards affiliating themselves with a party before voting in a party’s primary election. Additionally, when a person registers to vote in Texas, they do not register with any kind of party affiliation.

If a voter has not voted in a party primary or taken an oath of affiliation with a party this calendar year, they have not yet affiliated with any party. If a voter has not yet affiliated with a party, they are able to vote in either party’s primary election. However, if a voter votes in the primary of one party, they will only be able to vote in that party’s primary runoff election. After being affiliated with a party, a voter is not able to change or end your party affiliation until the end of the calendar year.

https://justfacts.votesmart.org/elections/voter-registration/TX
Originally Posted by Swifty52

No, voters may choose from any party that is recognized in Nebraska or they may choose to not affiliate with any party by checking the non-partisan box on the application.

If you wish to vote in the primary election, where parties choose their nominees for state and county offices, you need to declare your party affiliation.

If you register without a political party affiliation, you will receive only the non-partisan ballots at a primary election.

Non-partisans may designate a party preference at primary elections and receive partisan ballots for the Senate and House congressional races.

Party designation has no bearing when voting a non-partisan ballot or in the general election.
MN Supreme Court ruled that unconstitutional.

Everyone gets the same ballot, dem on one side Rep on the other, nobody knows or has a right to know which side you selected.
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
Not registered with any party. The RNC left me around GWB.
I might just do that instead of Independent that way I would have no affiliation with a party.
not a registered Democrat or Republican so I guess I would be independent. I feel a person should never vote a straight ticket you should always vote for the best person for the job. but the last several elections there hasn't been a Democrat fit to serve in any position...
[quote[/b]=steve4102]
Originally Posted by Swifty52

[b]Voting is supposed to be private and confidential, if your state requires you to register your party affiliation in order to exercise your right to vote, haven’t you just waved one of our basic constitutional rights.

MN Supreme Court ruled that unconstitutional.

Everyone gets the same ballot, dem on one side Rep on the other, nobody knows or has a right to know which side you selected.[/quote]

That’s why it’s called States Rights. By the constitution and dependent on state constitution each State has control over the elections.

Article I, Section 4, Clause 1:

The Times, Places and Manner of holding Elections for Senators and Representatives, shall be prescribed in each State by the Legislature thereof; but the Congress may at any time by Law make or alter such Regulations, except as to the Places of chusing Senators.

The Supreme Court has interpreted the Elections Clause expansively, enabling states to provide a complete code for congressional elections, not only as to times and places, but in relation to notices, registration, supervision of voting, protection of voters, prevention of fraud and corrupt practices, counting of votes, duties of inspectors and canvassers, and making and publication of election returns.

damn that pesky constitution
Was a registered Republican until GWB and his ‘patriot’ act. I’ve been unaffiliated ever since. I try and find the conservative candidate who best represents my values. Remember candidate Romney, McCain, etc? That’s what comes from voting along party lines.

I am, however, considering a new strategy. I’m going to register as a dem for a few weeks during election season so I can vote in their primaries. I’ll select their candidates with the least electability. Why not? They have been doing this in Republican primaries for decades.
I’m a a registered Independent.

I won’t give my vote to anyone supporting Trump’s big lie that the election was stolen, or as he would say “stollen “, from him. I won’t give my vote to any overt gun grabbers, which at this point is most Democrats. And the white supremicists, anti-semites, and Christian authoritarians can kiss my hairy white ass, one and all.

We I’s will swing this next election. I suggest the right wing nutjobs STFU and start treating us better, but I’m not optimistic. There’s tangible thirst for a sane, honest, person of principle with conservative values- as opposed to the nutjob far right which is none of that.

Go ahead and fly your plane right into the ground, nutjob far right wackos. Just don’t blame ME for the consequences.
Lying liars lie.

Independent? Hahaha!
Originally Posted by Jeff_O

I won’t give my vote to anyone supporting Trump’s big lie that the election was stolen, or as he would say “stollen “, from him. I won’t give my vote to any overt gun grabbers, which at this point is most Democrats. And the white supremicists, anti-semites, and Christian authoritarians can kiss my hairy white ass, one and all.

We I’s will swing this next election. I suggest the right wing nutjobs STFU and start treating us better, but I’m not optimistic. There’s tangible thirst for a sane, honest, person of principle with conservative values- as opposed to the nutjob far right which is none of that.

Go ahead and fly your plane right into the ground, nutjob far right wackos. Just don’t blame ME for the consequences.

Registered retard.

Evidently I did it many years ago when I renewed my Driver License and Clinton was president.
Originally Posted by ldholton
not a registered Democrat or Republican so I guess I would be independent. I feel a person should never vote a straight ticket you should always vote for the best person for the job. but the last several elections there hasn't been a Democrat fit to serve in any position...

I thought so too, now our or at least my choice is the lesser evil unfortunately.

I predict bleeding from the anus in your future.

First you have reading comprehension issues and are stupid as Ph-uck and you can[t have a conversation without getting ugly.

Hint Read Slower Dumbass
I don't want the Government to know how many guns I own, if any, I don't want the Government to know my religious faith and I sure as hell do not want the Government to know which party I support or don't support.

YMMV
I don't want the Government to know how many guns I own, if any, I don't want the Government to know my religious faith and I sure as hell do not want the Government to know which party I support or don't support.

YMMV

They know all of that already. NSA takes care of that.
Been registered independent for many years.
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard

Do they ask that question when you renew your license?

Have you ever voted for a Republican candidate of any sort? We know you did not vote for Reagan,Bush,Trump did I leave anyone out?

You read straight from the Democrat talking points and are lock step. Your Postings give that away.

YMMV

He says, while simultaneously posting such things for the entire world to see.

BMT

YMMV

They know all of that already. NSA takes care of that.

Agreed, and posting on forums also helps them out.

That said, illegal spying is just as unconstitutional as forcing me to register a Party affiliation in order to vote.

As for posting on a open forum, that is my choice and not a "requirement" placed on me in order to exercise my constitutional right.
I am a registered voter not affiliated with any party .
Anyone that still thinks the election wasn't stolen after all that's come out proving it at this point is a Marxist or a complete idiot.
Originally Posted by BMT

YMMV

BMT

That's akin to saying, "Why not register our guns, they already know what I have anyway, cuz I posted on an open forum, so lets just stop the fighting and the court cases and agree to register all of our firearms.".
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard

Do they ask that question when you renew your license?

No.
I walked away from the Republitards and Registered Independent after the 2016 election after they treated President Trump the way they did.

I have never in my life voted for a Dumbocrat.
And what I see coming up in the future. I do not think that I will be voting for any of them ever.

I did vote for Perot and he he had not chickened out he probably would have won the election.
But he caved into their threats.
Originally Posted by funshooter
I walked away from the Republitards and Registered Independent after the 2016 election after they treated President Trump the way they did.

And what I see coming up in the future. I do not think that I will be voting for any of them ever.

I did vote for Perot and he he had not chickened out he probably would have won the election.

They definitely put the fear of God in that man. He would have won just as big as Trump.

They definitely put the fear of God in that man. He would have won just as big as Trump.

Trump didn't cave, he took it all and is still taking it, now look where it got him/us. He is going to prison.
Originally Posted by BMT

YMMV

BMT

That's akin to saying, "Why not register our guns, they already know what I have anyway, cuz I posted on an open forum, so lets just stop the fighting and the court cases and agree to register all of our firearms.".

Disagree.

Its Irony.

If you wanted to avoid Government knowledge of your guns, religion, and political leanings, you would not post such things where they can be easily found.

BMT

Trump didn't cave, he took it all and is still taking it, now look
where it got him/us. He is going to prison.

Don't count your chickens yet .
Originally Posted by Springcove

Registered retard.

Azz clown
Who here is an independent?

Count me as one of them.

Even a less powerful, lesser known group……The Constitution Party! memtb
I am registered as a Republican, but I am getting frustrated with all the Rhinos.
I thought most here were in depends.
Originally Posted by rainshot
Anyone that still thinks the election wasn't stolen after all that's come out proving it at this point is a Marxist or a complete idiot.

Anyone who still thinks the election was stolen after all that’s come out proving otherwise at this point is a complete idiot.

Anyone who still thinks the election was stolen after all that’s come out proving otherwise at this point is a complete idiot.

What proof? Did Biden get more votes then even Obama?

Endless absentee ballots delivered to the polls up to 5 days after the election. Yeah it was all on the up and up.
Do you not understand how motivated, and huge, the anti-Trump electorate was in November of 2020? Honest question; y’all seem to equate all your Trump swag, and the lack of Biden swag, as “proof”. Here’s a hint. The fact that he WASN’T holding rallies was a positive, not a negative. Only morons would think otherwise in the midst of a deadly viral pandemic, and yet, I’ve seen his rallies (and Biden’s lack thereof) put forward as “proof”. Ludicrous.

Trump’s administration was a clown show of incompetence … then he utterly botched the pandemic. His positions, and the ugliness he brought to light in our society, and threw gas on, was repulsive to decent folk. We were highly motivated to vote his ass out, and we did. We will again if it comes to that.

Let’s flip this around. Where’s YOUR proof? And if it’s gonna be some rant about multi-state conspiracies at all levels of election administration, just save yourself the typing. The dog don’t hunt and I won’t be bothered with that stoopidity.

Wrong the 2020 election was stolen most people know this that can think for themselves. The ones that do not believe it was stolen are weak minded and brainwashed by the media.
I’ve always considered myself to be a independent but in reality I’ve voted straight R for as long as I can remember. I’m independent as far as party affiliation goes because I don’t declare allegiance to a party, my allegiance is to the country and the Constitution!

I’ll vote for any candidate who I believe embraces the same beliefs as I do and who truly reveres our Constitution. The democrats have become not just a bunch of wacko liberals who believe they can force hundreds of millions of people to get along and live in harmony through tolerating and embracing mental illness…..the democrats have become a dangerous, lawless mob that has been co-opted by socialists, anarchists and everyone else that hates our way of life. They no longer seek harmony and instead seek division, hatred and violence and use them to sow seeds of discontent and distrust.

The 2 party system has been a failure of epic proportions which has morphed into a single “Uni-party” that has enough power, money and clout to be a self-sustaining monster. Neither party truly represents its membership and they only pretend to care about their constituents.

The left stands for nothing and yet they have a cohesive membership that keeps their “eye on the prize” while they go about affecting change and destroying communities.

The right supposedly stands for the Constitution and the rule of law yet they ignore the crimes of the left in their impotent attempts to pretend that they’re above the fray and better than the left. The impotence of the right is almost as big of a problem as their complicity in helping the left to ruin this country and destroy our institutions!
Registered undeclared here. I get three ballots and can pick one to vote with.

Might vote for RFK Jr in the Primary and the the Rep. Nominee in the General.

That is two votes against Biden.
Do you not understand how motivated, and huge, the anti-Trump electorate was in November of 2020? Honest question; y’all seem to equate all your Trump swag, and the lack of Biden swag, as “proof”. Here’s a hint. The fact that he WASN’T holding rallies was a positive, not a negative. Only morons would think otherwise in the midst of a deadly viral pandemic, and yet, I’ve seen his rallies (and Biden’s lack thereof) put forward as “proof”. Ludicrous.

Trump’s administration was a clown show of incompetence … then he utterly botched the pandemic. His positions, and the ugliness he brought to light in our society, and threw gas on, was repulsive to decent folk. We were highly motivated to vote his ass out, and we did. We will again if it comes to that.

Let’s flip this around. Where’s YOUR proof? And if it’s gonna be some rant about multi-state conspiracies at all levels of election administration, just save yourself the typing. The dog don’t hunt and I won’t be bothered with that stoopidity.

You and yours have disregarded truth all your lives. You have to be mind dead to not see that Biden is an incoherent mass of wasted space.

Discuss his relevance and capabilities as the leader of the free world without denying his intellectual capacity is near zero.

When, in the history of this country, have you ever seen the support for the previous president in neighborhoods and public places, like you see now, still endorsing Trump?

You are so damn stupid and millions like you can’t see how your president Biden is incapable of running this country, the support and acceptance of his presidency is the lowest in the history of America, and you continue with your ridiculous “Trump did this, Trump didn’t do that” diatribe that you use to distract the real meaning of Biden’s incompetence.

Jeff0 is proud of the Biden Whitehouse but he just loves to talk rifles.
What a fuggin jerk.

Evidently all those years of consuming Dope have come home to roost.

How did Trump botch the pandemic? Name one way especially surrounded by a partisan Fauci, you think the MF'er that directed funds to the Wuhan Lab should be trusted? Yet he did because he had no recourse.

Why did the Pharmaceutical companies release the vaccine a week after the election? Oh I know why, but you never picked that up did you? What would Biden have done if he was in the same position? NOTHING just like he and Obama did with the SARS virus .

6 swing states that allowed absentee ballots and some violated their own state constitution(PA) for starters. Covid played a hand in the rule changes that affected the election. , to think otherwise is assisinine . Golden opportunity to steal an election from the Orange man. You really Think Biden got 81 million votes ? DO you really think the next election will be fair as well?

My life was better under Donald Trump, I had more money in my IRA account, groceries and gas were cheaper and there was minimal inflation. Now thanks to you and your ILK we are in a death spiral and need a major change to get on he right track . Are you so insulated from reality that you believe otherwise.?

If I voted for Biden I would be hiding in the basement as well.

Biden is laughing all the way to the Bank and you made him rich.
2020 election was about DC swamp removing President Trump from office. Media tools used to accomplish this. Soft headed easily influenced low information voters swallowed the propaganda.

I see jeffobama remains the liberal socialist cuck. Fuggoff jeffo

Oregon is fugged for 2A because azzholes like you always side with the fringe left.

The amount of information that has come out SINCE the 2020 election has shown the exact opposite. The number of court cases and investigations by countless people have all proved the massive fraud. D’Souza’s film 2,000 mules as well as many other investigative documentaries have highlighted the voter fraud and the mechanisms by which the left has stolen our freedoms.

Anyone that believes our elections are free and fair is beyond being an idiot, they’re complicit criminals that deserve to pay for what they’re doing!…..their time is coming.

What proof? Did Biden get more votes then even Obama?

Endless absentee ballots delivered to the polls up to 5 days after the election. Yeah it was all on the up and up.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
You are a chickenshit parrot if you really think it was stolen.

Jeff here is the vegetable you have elected . Enjoy

BIden's brain

\

Jeff the clown you spent 4 years on here stating that Trump colluded with Russia and you were proven over 100 times to be a pathological drug addled liar.

Plus you have supported all of the gun bans in Oregon and are a long proven anti gun whack job
Originally Posted by ribka

\

Jeff the clown you spent 4 years on here stating that Trump colluded with Russia and you were proven over 100 times to be a pathological drug addled liar.

Plus you have supported all of the gun bans in Oregon and are a long proven anti gun whack job

Hey liebika remember on that Buzz thread where you were outed by a couple members for being the biggest liar on the fire?

LOL
Originally Posted by Springcove

Registered retard.

registered liar

Jeff_O
Campfire 'Bwana

Wetter'n Oregon

When your campaign manager gives internal polling data to known Russian intelligence, who then weaponize it through Wikileaks to effect the election, that’s collusion.
Hey anti gun tubby

remember when you and Hettick lied and said BHA leader Ryan Busse and BHA Land Tawney were not involved in gun bans/

Originally Posted by losttrail60

\

Hey liebika remember on that Buzz thread where you were outed by a couple members for being the biggest liar on the fire?

LOL
Are still trying to get guns banned in Montana anti gun BHA scumbag?

\

LOL

registered liar

Jeff_O

Campfire 'Bwana

Wetter'n Oregon

When your campaign manager gives internal polling data to known Russian intelligence, who then weaponize it through Wikileaks to effect the election, that’s collusion.

You are the definition of a Soft Headed Mush Brained Idiot as evidenced in just this quote.

You guys are comical in your fear of Obama. He's not gonna go after your guns. The Dems have learned their lesson on that one.

registered liar

Jeff_O

Campfire 'Bwana

Wetter'n Oregon

Jeff0 voted Obama twice and even after watching Biden under Obama he voted for Biden. Definitely the actions of a genius!.........

LOL

Hey Losttrail, remember when you weren't gay and you didn't swallow semen?

LOL.
Stepping over the sexual callouts for a moment, I return to the topic. In Calif and many other states, you need to understand the distinction between the American Independent Party, a recognized political party....and registering as a true independent. In Calif, the true independent registers as a "No Party Preference" voter. It qualifies you to cast a 'spoiler' vote in a Dem primary...bwa haw haw. A Rush Limbaugh approved tactic to screw the Dems. I chose NPP when it became obvious that there were no WMD's to be found in Iraq, casting doubt on the integrity of the elephant...who it turns out was as bad as the ass.
BHA Zooey ( lostrail/caldumb). is still upset Gianforte banned pedophilia and drag queen strip shows for children in Montana

Originally Posted by 12344mag

LOL

Hey Losttrail, remember when you weren't gay and you didn't swallow semen?

LOL.
Originally Posted by BMT

I disagree.

BMT

You both assume that your vote matters, think 2020 and 2022, hint, it doesn’t.

To my earlier point on another thread. Moot threads...
I have been since the state allows us to vote in primary elections. To vote, Independents must choose a party. I got to legally vote against Hillary twice. grin
We have the Libertarian party that always runs a few candidates here in AR. One of them is Elvis Presley an Elvis impersonator. He looks sort of like Elvis and the other choices aren't much better. I am always amused when I see a picture of him. We have some Greenies and Commies that run. A Black Panther or two sometimes.
But we have a closed primary here. In the primary you declare which one you want to vote in and it is only Rs or Ds. If you picked I you wouldn't be voting on much.
If you examine GWBs policies, trillions spent on endless wars, the patriot act , which allows intel agencies to spy on Americans without warrants, and where we are now one can state that Clinton was a much better president than GWB who is easily one of the 3 worst presidents in history

It’s amazing anyone is so dumb and brain dead and that they admit that they voted for him and helped destroy America

Originally Posted by BMT

I disagree.

BMT

registered liar

Jeff_O

Campfire 'Bwana

Wetter'n Oregon

Jeff0 voted Obama twice and even after watching Biden under Obama he voted for Biden. Definitely the actions of a genius!.........

poor little Jeffrey let a bullet box kick his ass and dumb enough to post about it. if he's that damn dumb he needs to not even dabble in the world of political ideas...
Originally Posted by ldholton

registered liar

Jeff_O

Campfire 'Bwana

Wetter'n Oregon

poor little Jeffrey let a bullet box kick his ass and dumb enough to post about it. if he's that damn dumb he needs to not even dabble in the world of political ideas...

He unfortunately votes , although probably needs someone to stand next to him at the booth and help him out.
© 24hourcampfire