Home
watched Barr, Alan and Turley on news today.
Trump's crime is as bad as Hillary and he is nowhere near as clever.
the subtle difference between classified documents generated by HIM and those by Govt. Agencies. is the kiss of death.
ya gotta wonder how he could be so stupid as not just turn over all the papers when the natl archive asked for them.
giant egos come before the fall --- ask Nixon.
so Mike Obama will be our next President.
So, you been smoking again huh?
Originally Posted by armchair
the subtle difference between classified documents generated by HIM and those by Govt. Agencies. is the kiss of death.
ya gotta wonder how he could be so stupid as not just turn over all the papers when the natl archive asked for them.

This has been precisely my question: what in hell was he thinking? DOJ tried to negotiate with him for a year to return the docs and he refused. WTF? Let's concede that Trump has been persecuted by the alphabet soup agencies with contrived accusations (Russiagate) and certainly the New York AG's bullschit political case, but this new indictment is an entirely different animal. Showing highly classified docs to people with zero security clearance? Refusing repeatedly to return classified docs that he knew he had no legal right to retain? How stupid can he be?

And this is why I sometimes get really pissed at DJT: so many unforced errors. His attitude seems to be, to hell with MAGA, it's all about "me". This is the same damned attitude (of Trump's) that was instrumental in giving us Joe Biden.
Horse Cock
so Mike Obama will be our next President

Bullschitt!
Originally Posted by Tarquin
This has been precisely my question: what in hell was he thinking? DOJ tried to negotiate with him for a year to return the docs and he refused. WTF? Let's concede that Trump has been persecuted by the alphabet soup agencies with contrived accusations (Russiagate) and certainly the New York AG's bullschit political case, but this new indictment is an entirely different animal. Showing highly classified docs to people with zero security clearance? Refusing repeatedly to return classified docs that he knew he had no legal right to retain? How stupid can he be?

And this is why I sometimes get really pissed at DJT: so many unforced errors. His attitude seems to be, to hell with MAGA, it's all about "me". This is the same damned attitude (of Trump's) that was instrumental in giving us Joe Biden.

More bullschitt from the resident Never-Trump clown,who was so derelict, that he decided not to exercise his constitutional right to vote.

The President has the sole prerogative to declassify any document that he chooses.
Originally Posted by rte

Bullschitt!

Instead of screaming "Bullschitt", how about an actual, substantive rebuttal? If Trump's actions are defensible, tell us how and why? Because it would be great if they were defensible. But it's not looking like they are and therein lies the problem.
Originally Posted by rte

Bullschitt!

Instead of screaming "Bullschitt", how about an actual, substantive rebuttal? If Trump's actions are defensible, tell us how and why? Because it would be great if they were defensible. But it's not looking like they are and therein lies the problem.

Apparently reading and comprehension is not your strong suit.

Originally Posted by rte
The President has the sole prerogative to declassify any document that he chooses.

Now.

Kiss My Ass.
Originally Posted by rte

More bullschitt from the resident Never-Trump clown,who was so derelict, that he decided not to exercise his constitutional right to vote.

That all you got? But he did not declassify them! That's the whole point! And once he was no longer President he no longer had the power to declassify. He even admitted to witnesses that he could no longer declassify. You'll have to do better.
Anyone here that thinks they know what happened or they know who is telling the truth is seriously seriously deluded. I only know FOR A FACT that President Trump has been the recipient of illegal, unconstitutional and deceitful actions by the United States government. Lies, forgeries, subversion, deceit, entrapment, etc has been the MO of “our” government since President Trump took office.

All the lies that have been proffered as fact by “our” government, all the corruption to cover up their lies, documents and letters that accuse him of things that are proven to be lies, illegal prosecutions and charges yet you guys believe the government this time and are convinced that THIS time it is actually true? GMAFB

Suddenly the government is trustworthy and following the law? Suddenly the FBI is doing their job and not being overzealous with another bullshit propaganda piece and political persecution? Ignore all their lies, ignore all the illegal things the FBI has done, ignore the fact that the FBI is the enemy of freedom and tramples on the Constitution, ignore their political motivations…..I can’t imagine the mental masturbation that some of you intellectual midgets must have gone through to come to the conclusion that THIS TIME the FBI isn’t lying and President Trump is already guilty. UFB…

Go ahead and take up with the corrupt government and the Stasi like FBI and please please let us all know how you had to take a principled stand against President Trump and side with the corrupt fools this time. Tell us how you’re so self-righteous that in this case you have already made up your mind based on the information from the DOJ and FBI and you just can’t support President Trump because of what your government has told you….no need for a trial even since the government promises that he’s guilty…
Originally Posted by rte
Originally Posted by rte

Bullschitt!

Originally Posted by rte

Now.

Kiss My Ass.

For some of you, your loyalty to Trump exceeds your loyalty to the Constitution, to the country and even your loyalty to MAGA.
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Anyone here that thinks they know what happened or they know who is telling the truth is seriously seriously deluded. I only know FOR A FACT that President Trump has been the recipient of illegal, unconstitutional and deceitful actions by the United States government. Lies, forgeries, subversion, deceit, entrapment, etc has been the MO of “our” government since President Trump took office.

All the lies that have been proffered as fact by “our” government, all the corruption to cover up their lies, documents and letters that accuse him of things that are proven to be lies, illegal prosecutions and charges yet you guys believe the government this time and are convinced that THIS time it is actually true? GMAFB

Suddenly the government is trustworthy and following the law? Suddenly the FBI is doing their job and not being overzealous with another bullshit propaganda piece and political persecution? Ignore all their lies, ignore all the illegal things the FBI has done, ignore the fact that the FBI is the enemy of freedom and tramples on the Constitution, ignore their political motivations…..I can’t imagine the mental masturbation that some of you intellectual midgets must have gone through to come to the conclusion that THIS TIME the FBI isn’t lying and President Trump is already guilty. UFB…

Go ahead and take up with the corrupt government and the Stasi like FBI and please please let us all know how you had to take a principled stand against President Trump and side with the corrupt fools this time. Tell us how you’re so self-righteous that in this case you have already made up your mind based on the information from the DOJ and FBI and you just can’t support President Trump because of what your government has told you….no need for a trial even since the government promises that he’s guilty…

The government's case is heavily dependent on Trump's own statements, the statements of witnesses who were his friends and the fact that DOJ seized classified docs from his possession which he admitted taking!
Originally Posted by rte
Originally Posted by rte

Bullschitt!

Originally Posted by rte

Now.

Kiss My Ass.

For some of you, your loyalty to Trump exceeds your loyalty to the Constitution, to the country and even your loyalty to MAGA.
You still pleased with your vote for Biden.
Originally Posted by Raferman
Originally Posted by rte
Originally Posted by rte

Bullschitt!

Originally Posted by rte

Now.

Kiss My Ass.

You still pleased with your vote for Biden.

And of course, I never voted for Biden and in fact gave money to Trump and as recently as two weeks ago. But all of that begs the question: why in [bleep] did Trump keep classified docs he had no legal right to retain and show them to people with no security clearances?

FWIW, I hope Trump beats the charges. I really do. But "how" is the question and none of you seem able to answer it. Personal attacks don't get it done. Give us facts and logic. Give us something substantial to pin our hopes on.
Originally Posted by Tarquin=No-Voting-Ass-hole
And of course, I never voted at all and in fact gave money to no one and as recently as two weeks ago. But all of that begs the question: why did Trump keep classified docs he had every legal right to retain and never show them to people with no security clearances?

Fake news and the ass-holes who perpetuate their lies are the real threat to our constitution.
watched Barr, Alan and Turley on news today.....

So you watch the Swamo AH on FOX today and you are ready to slice your wrists?

You might want to wait for Trump to get up to the plate before you do.

But, if you want to slice them today, that's ok. Knock yourself out.
Those who know are speculating the trumped up charges were brought up and will be dropped when Trump agrees not to run for office again. The deep state is scared of President Trump. He will be the second President elected for three terms but only got to serve two.
Originally Posted by rte

That all you got? But he did not declassify them! That's the whole point! And once he was no longer President he no longer had the power to declassify. He even admitted to witnesses that he could no longer declassify. You'll have to do better.

Hey stupid how do you figure he did not declassify them? There is no process to declassify, he could wave an imaginary wand over them, say nothing and they would be declassified. He took the documents before Biden was sworn in so he was still president. That said as I have already pointed out there is NO legitimate case against Trump. Pull your thumb out of your azz and suck on it.

The government's case is heavily dependent on Trump's own statements, the statements of witnesses who were his friends and the fact that DOJ seized classified docs from his possession which he admitted taking!

Do you actually have any idea what the governments case is? And exactly why are they not charging Biden with treason? Of since he actually stole classified documents why isn't he being charged? You need to change your tampon.

So who says Trump's crime is as bad as Hillary's? Trump did not make bleach bit famous or use it on a server that Hillary the then secretary of state used for all of the governments business, nor did he smash his phones. And he especially did not do all this after the materials were subpoenaed. There is no kiss of death here. Hopefully justice will remove you during the purge. For utter stupidity that is. Why should he turn over all the papers? At all? You do know what they are after are the documents pertaining to Crossfire Hurricane right? Or are you so ignorant as to not know this? Funny how you mention an Obama, seems some of that money that Biden was bribed with from Ukraine went to the Obama fund. Who tells you the crap that has turned your little brain to schit?
Armchair who pays you to post here?

Whose sock puppet ?
Originally Posted by rte
Originally Posted by Tarquin=No-Voting-Ass-hole
And of course, I never voted at all and in fact gave money to no one and as recently as two weeks ago. But all of that begs the question: why did Trump keep classified docs he had every legal right to retain and never show them to people with no security clearances?

Fake news and the ass-holes who perpetuate their lies are the real threat to our constitution.
Wrong. It’s freedom loving white supremacists.
Originally Posted by SupFoo

Setting aside the two tier justice system (which really is the biggest problem in this case).

The key issue is going to be Trump's actions to avoid turning things over. Keeping the records, declassifying the records, etc., can be addressed under the Presidential Records Act.

Its his behavior when Archives asked for them that will (or won't) put him in jail.

As always, Trump is his own worst enemy.

BMT
Starve the trolls.

There's several in just this thread.
Originally Posted by BMT

Setting aside the two tier justice system (which really is the biggest problem in this case).

The key issue is going to be Trump's actions to avoid turning things over. Keeping the records, declassifying the records, etc., can be addressed under the Presidential Records Act.

Its his behavior when Archives asked for them that will (or won't) put him in jail.

BMT

Not at all it is the FBI/DOJ that are the biggest immediate problem. Trump was doing nothing illegal. The national archives are not some super library with the power to indict.
Once again.....I'm voting for him even if they put him in solitary confinement in a Super max pen.
Another lefty crawls out of Its safe space .
Originally Posted by BMT

BMT

You have no clue what is going on.
No worries,

“ Got POPCORN?
Enjoy the show.”
Q

“ PATRIOTS IN CONTROL.”
Q
Originally Posted by rickt300

Do you actually have any idea what the governments case is? And exactly why are they not charging Biden with treason? Of since he actually stole classified documents why isn't he being charged? You need to change your tampon.

Because that senile old fart Biden was smart enough to give back the classified docs in his garage when asked to do so!!
Originally Posted by BMT

BMT

Amen. Along with at least 60% of boomers.

Because that senile old fart Biden I voted for that stole Documents as a Senator and showed them to Commies at the Penn Center and were referenced by his son in emails is protected by the FBI !!

Fixed it for you

You do know that a lot of people that he thought were his friends stabbed him in the back.......right?
I agree he is being targeted. He knows that and still mouths off and makes it easy.
50/50 chance of nomination
zero chance of being elected.
same voting machines, same vote counters, same mail in ballots.

Those who care might want to read this:
https://www.brennancenter.org/our-w...nt-classification-and-mar-lago-documents
It's not as simple as maga folks make it.

BTW voted for him 2x and would again even though it's futile.

The Bureaucracy reports to the elected President, not the other way around. Civics class 101. Did you skip skool that day?

And the charges have nothing to do with "classified documents". Did you bother to read this thread??

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...ment-not-what-you-may-think#Post18491089

If the documents did not belong to President Donald J. Trump, then why did the government dump them in the parking lot of the White House and tell him to deal with them?

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2023/06/11/sunday-talks-the-encapsulation/

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

You think those are righteous people?

You really should stop watching the Bullchit Sunday "news" shows, then coming to CF with your hysterical parrot routine spreading Fake News.

YOU AND Tarquin DON'T HAVE A FUG'N CLUE WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT
I’ll vote for Trump even if I have to write it in.i

I hope the .gov crap unravels before our very eyes. Hopefully he’s re-elected and is a little more savvy regarding his staff appointments than he was last go round.
Originally Posted by rte

no he didnt.... maybe thats the point. discovery
Originally Posted by BMT

BMT

Cable news keeps theses posters on to of everything. Lol
It's really moot and neither Trump non Biden will be the nominees.

Well Said!
Barr is deep state and he looks like an Ugly St. Bernard with rotting teeth.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Because that senile old fart Biden was smart enough to give back the classified docs in his garage when asked to do so!!

Not at all but your seem to forget the documents Biden made available to the Chinese at the Penn state office which by the way was paid for by the Chinese. Biden didn't give them back, the were taken by the FBI. Biden never had the right to those documents in the first place as they were stolen when he was a senator and as a vice president. Then there is the little problem with the Chinese spy that had access to the garage itself. What do you suppose Biden was actually doing with those documents other than selling us out to the Chinese/Ukrainians and committing actual treason? When chaos breaks out there will be a purge and since you are an obvious traitor that your associates know as a traitor how do you think you will fare?
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Originally Posted by BMT

BMT

Every time I see some stupid fuq say something dumb about Boomers it occurs to me that you are some poor pitiful POS that won't work for a living and cannot learn from others. I thank God I am a boomer, I had cooler cars, better music and far more freedom that you little POS millennials. It is not I who has let the country fall into this Marxist cultural revolution it is you. Why should I give a schit about your situation? You made or allowed all this to happen. In fact I will bet you have done exactly nothing to prevent what is happening. Or ever done anything for the country. Go powder your puzzy.

Not at all but your seem to forget the documents Biden made available to the Chinese at the Penn state office which by the way was paid for by the Chinese. Biden didn't give them back, the were taken by the FBI. Biden never had the right to those documents in the first place as they were stolen when he was a senator and as a vice president. Then there is the little problem with the Chinese spy that had access to the garage itself. What do you suppose Biden was actually doing with those documents other than selling us out to the Chinese/Ukrainians and committing actual treason? When chaos breaks out there will be a purge and since you are an obvious traitor that your associates know as a traitor how do you think you will fare?

Hunter Biden lived in the house where the garage documents were"stored". He quoted sentences from some of those documents in Emails. It was the U of Penn not Penn State where the documents were found. .https://global.upenn.edu/penn-biden-center Of course they were "securely stored there as well". Biden was never a sharp knife and doubt he knows where half his stuff was stored but Hunter did.

The Bureaucracy reports to the elected President, not the other way around. Civics class 101. Did you skip skool that day?

And the charges have nothing to do with "classified documents". Did you bother to read this thread??

If the documents did not belong to President Donald J. Trump, then why did the government dump them in the parking lot of the White House and tell him to deal with them?

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2023/06/11/sunday-talks-the-encapsulation/

You really should stop watching the Bullchit Sunday "news" shows, then coming to CF with your hysterical parrot routine spreading Fake News.

I was under the impression that Trump attorneys could not see what the FBI was taking from Mar A Lago , how do we know they did not slip in "extra" docs at Hdqtrs?
Originally Posted by BMT

BMT

Every time I see some stupid fuq say something dumb about Boomers it occurs to me that you are some poor pitiful POS that won't work for a living and cannot learn from others. I thank God I am a boomer, I had cooler cars, better music and far more freedom that you little POS millennials. It is not I who has let the country fall into this Marxist cultural revolution it is you. Why should I give a schit about your situation? You made or allowed all this to happen. In fact I will bet you have done exactly nothing to prevent what is happening. Or ever done anything for the country. Go powder your puzzy.

Don't let AlwaysAKhunt get to you, he/him/her/she provides nothing to a discussion.
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter

Hunter Biden lived in the house where the garage documents were"stored". He quoted sentences from some of those documents in Emails. It was the U of Penn not Penn State where the documents were found. .https://global.upenn.edu/penn-biden-center Of course they were "securely stored there as well". Biden was never a sharp knife and doubt he knows where half his stuff was stored but Hunter did.

My mistake but the fact remains the CCP was paying the rent.
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter

I was under the impression that Trump attorneys could not see what the FBI was taking from Mar A Lago , how do we know they did not slip in "extra" docs at Hdqtrs?

Surely we should trust the FBI implicitly!
Originally Posted by BMT

BMT

Amen to that Brother!!
I'm reminded of a former friend's comment in 2016 when the DOJ refused to enforce the law against Hillary: "I don't care".

They killed the rule of law at that point and now that it's dead it can't be restored unless everyone is treated the same. That means if Trump is prosecuted, then pretty much ever Democrat better be as well, starting with the Bidens, the Clintons and the Obamas, all the way down the political line.

Some people say "that's whataboutism".

They're right.

The rule of law is the ultimate whatabout... If you enforce the law in an unequal manner, you have destroyed the foundation of any civil society.

They broke it and anyone who says "well it's a strong case against Trump" is playing into their hands.

Only a fuggin tool would play by the rules that the other side has destroyed when it comes to their own conduct.
Queer fatigue is real!
Documents can only be classified against everybody except the President himself. They are classified for his interests only. He doesn't have to "declassify" anything at all. All papers in his possession are his! This phony case doesn't make any claim about classification. It charges him with espionage based on the very specious Espionage Act with a ridiculous stretch of imagination. If we have any semblance of a country based on rule of law, it will all be summarily dismissed. No guarantee at all.
https://rumble.com/v2tn4ac-get-this...wn-federal-indictment-viva-frei-liv.html
It's really moot and neither Trump non Biden will be the nominees.
I agree he is being targeted. He knows that and still mouths off and makes it easy.
50/50 chance of nomination
zero chance of being elected.
same voting machines, same vote counters, same mail in ballots.

Which is it dumb-ass no chance or 50/50 chance?

I like to burst the bubble of dumb-asses who come to this forum with bullschitt written by Fake News apparatchiks.

The latest CBS poll, taken after the latest indictment,puts Trump over 60% in approval.Which places him up by almost 40 points over his nearest GOP rival Ron DeSanctimonious.President Trump is running away with the race.

Unequal application of the law will sink any and all bogus cases levied against President Trump.

Obama has millions of pages of classified documents in his Obama Presidential Library that he never returned. He also has thousands more stored in an old abandon Sears warehouse in Chicago.

We’ve all seen the classified docs on the floor of Biden’s garage.We've also read about the thousands of Biden documents which were stored in China town and at his ChiComm funded Penn Biden Center.

Post your bullschitt over at the Demonrat Underground,it will be enthusiastically embraced.
Originally Posted by Remsen
I'm reminded of a former friend's comment in 2016 when the DOJ refused to enforce the law against Hillary: "I don't care".

They killed the rule of law at that point and now that it's dead it can't be restored unless everyone is treated the same. That means if Trump is prosecuted, then pretty much ever Democrat better be as well, starting with the Bidens, the Clintons and the Obamas, all the way down the political line.

Some people say "that's whataboutism".

They're right.

The rule of law is the ultimate whatabout... If you enforce the law in an unequal manner, you have destroyed the foundation of any civil society.

They broke it and anyone who says "well it's a strong case against Trump" is playing into their hands.

Only a fuggin tool would play by the rules that the other side has destroyed when it comes to their own conduct.
I'm glad to see you post Remsen.My family has prayed for those people who had to get the clots shots as a condition of employment or as a requirement to visit sick or aged relatives.

Thanks for your educated assessment of the Deep States politicized and unequal application of the law.
This is the part that tells you that the op has no clue and is an obvious plant.

“Trump's crime is as bad as Hillary and he is nowhere near as clever.“
Well, regardless, he is indicted she is not.
My sister has swallowed the line. "He's really done the crime this time!" Calling these records classified is the big red herring. The President alone decides what's classified. They can't be classified against him! They are his. So, why Trump? Why now? Why not Carter, Bush, Clinton and Bummer? They ALL have the same exact sort of documents in their possession. There is no crime here! And it should be bloody obvious. Once more the only crimes are being perpetrated by the government itself against a former President who is innocent. Applying the unconstitutional Espionage Act on imaginary deeds is also laughable.
Jury nullification 🤪 Kinda putting the cart before the horse are'nt you? Let's see if there will be a trial ?
I wonder how many of you have read the whole indictment ?

same as with Gary Hart and Nixon, Trump's ego will be his downfall

Hey remember that Jan/6 deal a couple of years back?

I do, but it seems that no one here can remember what your handle here at the campfire was?

Excellent!

Odd do you think they will allow hearsay evidence? Or even statements made by breaking lawyer client privilege? If you had a functioning brain you could weed out the BS but alas you are without.
Well, regardless, he is indicted she is not.

So you stepped away from being an absolute moron to make our point.
Originally Posted by reivertom
Once again.....I'm voting for him even if they put him in solitary confinement in a Super max pen.

Same here. I'll write him in if I have to.
Ben Shapiro ... spent better than a hour last night reading what was said and done.... Trump f..ed......himself......lied bad and stepped on his dick ..sorry men ...its on him .
Originally Posted by atvalaska
Ben Shapiro ... spent better than a hour last night reading what was said and done.... Trump f..ed......himself......lied bad and stepped on his dick ..sorry men ...its on him .

Durham Report makes crystal clear the FBI’s double standard of aggressive hostility toward Trump and defensive deference toward Clinton. That there have not been any indictments of Clinton (or the Bidens for that matter) demonstrates that the current corrupt senior leadership of the FBI is protecting itself and its allies—and attacking its perceived enemies.
Other FBI officials should be indicted for colluding to protect Hillary Clinton when she clearly broke the law repeatedly. How many classified documents were saved on then-Secretary of State Clinton’s illegal home server? How did her emails end up on Anthony Weiner’s laptop? How does someone erase more than 32,000 potentially evidentiary emails and get off scot-free? How does a government official order her staff to destroy evidentiary hard drives with a hammer and face no consequences? Further, why did the then-director of the FBI arrogate to himself a decision that belongs to prosecutors and hold a press conference exonerating Clinton during a presidential campaign?
Ben Shapiro=Neo-con,never-Trump,Bolshevik,POS dot,dot,dot spent better than a hour last night reading what was said and done dot,dot,dot,dot Trump f..ed the deep state dot,dot,dot,dot by himself. dot,dot,dot,dot,dot lied bad and stepped on the deep state's dick dot,dot sorry men dot,dot,dot its on him.

Bullschitt !

Anyone who believes this Neo-con,never-Trump,Bolshevik,POS is dumber than a box of rocks.
Sandy Berger under Clintons instructions stole classified documents and records and stuffed them in his pants . Clinton wanted the records for himself. No one was convicted.

Note to self - Don't take legal advice from the well known anti-Trumper Ben Shapiro.
Eat me ... trump's own words 😂...lol !
Trump needs to shut his mouth for a while ...read some Louis L'Amour and learn how to circle back and fix them but good ....imo

I dont think so.

You, with half a brain, are going to try to figure out what DJT was thinking? Ha. Tff. Fat chance.
Originally Posted by rte

Bullschitt!

Ok. Too bad you dont know the laws concrening the supposed crimes.

Do you have proof anyone benefited from any of the info?

Do you have proof anyone examined the info contained in the documents?

Thats a short start on proving criminality.

Trump will go to prison if he wants to set that precedent for others to follow who served before him.
The Trumpistas refuse to concede that Donnie sh it the bed on this one.
Trump needs to shut his mouth for a while ...read some Louis L'Amour and learn how to circle back and fix them but good ....imo
How do you expect him to suck the traitors into the treason trap.
Try "The Art Of The Deal".
Originally Posted by jaguartx
How do you expect him to suck the traitors into the treason trap.
Try "The Art Of The Deal".
Oh.

So all part of the plan, jag?
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard

Don't care if he sh it the bed after two whores peed on him. I'm still voting for him.

I. Just. Don't. Care.
Originally Posted by Fu-ckHaggard
The President Trump supporters acknowledge that he is right on this one.

President Trump is released without any restrictions.

This must really piss off the never-Trump ass-holes.

Armchaircunt,TarQueen,BowelMovementTurd,ATVasshole,Fu-ckHaggard can all.........................

Kiss My Ass

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Tell that to the jan 6th folks....rte... no family names please....meanwhile.... go fill out your buut hurt report grin
Originally Posted by atvass-hole
Tell that to the jan 6th folks....rte... no family names please....meanwhile.... go fill out your report about Never Trump cu-nts .

[Linked Image from media.tenor.com]
Your kids ugly...shave it's back will ya...kids and their
kids these days 😅

Got him this time!!
Oh look a toothless hillbilly Biden voter.
Originally Posted by Raferman
Oh look a toothless hillbilly Biden voter.

I voted for him twice and I'll vote for him again if he is the nominee, but I'm not delusional about the fact that he is his own worst enemy. Everybody that criticizes Trump or is at least rational enough to concede his many flaws is not a "Biden voter".

How, exactly how?
Originally Posted by Raeford

How, exactly how?

He has absolutely no idea.
Hart's ego sunk him
Nixon's ego sunk him
Trump's ego will sink him.

Hart should not have paid his whore and lied about it
Nixon should have burned the tapes
Trump should have turned over every paper he had when he was asked.

Messing with a democrat run swamp is beyond stupid.
Kinda like telling the traffic cop F you I ain't showing you my license and I won't get out of the car.

Moochelle Obama will never run for ANYTHING, much less POTUS.

1.) She has never held any political office
2.) She has never been the focus of any campaign
3.) She has never had a meaningful job
4.) She spent 8 years in the White House jetting around the world with her mother and daughters taking extravagant vacations on the public dime living the high life.

She is LAZY! She doen't want to work.She would wither in any debate vs. any experienced politician.
Originally Posted by armchaircu-nt
I'm a whiny little bitch and I need attention.

[Linked Image from childinsider.com]
I’m not going to read the whole thread but I’ll just point out that the OP and a few others are too stupid to get to the basic point. I’ll lay it out for you.

As per the Constitution, the president is the head of state and the chief executive. As such, he is the boss of the entire executive branch which is stovepiped under his authority. Pretty much all government agencies are within that category. As such, every agency head ultimately answers to him and he is ultimately responsible for all that is produced by them. Therefore, the authority to classify, declassify, and release documents rests solely with the president.

If you on the other hand, argue that the agencies themselves have the authority independent of the president to classify documents and to hold the president to a set of declassification procedures, then you are arguing that the president is not the head of state and the chief executive. You are arguing that these executive agencies and the bureaucrats within them hold authority superior to the elected president and are in fact capable punishing said president when he violates their whims.

If you are for the second option, then you are an enemy of the Constitution and are explicitly staing that you consider it a dead letter.

You can fluff it up in any legalese you like, but the arguments can be boiled down thusly.
Originally Posted by JoeBob
I’m not going to read the whole thread but I’ll just point out that the OP and a few others are too stupid to get to the basic point. I’ll lay it out for you.

As per the Constitution, the president is the head of state and the chief executive. As such, he is the boss of the entire executive branch which is stovepiped under his authority. Pretty much all government agencies are within that category. As such, every agency head ultimately answers to him and he is ultimately responsible for all that is produced by them. Therefore, the authority to classify, declassify, and release documents rests solely with the president.

If you on the other hand, argue that the agencies themselves have the authority independent of the president to classify documents and to hold the president to a set of declassification procedures, then you are arguing that the president is not the head of state and the chief executive. You are arguing that these executive agencies and the bureaucrats within them hold authority superior to the elected president and are in fact capable punishing said president when he violates their whims.

If you are for the second option, then you are an enemy of the Constitution and are explicitly staing that you consider it a dead letter.

You can fluff it up in any legalese you like, but the arguments can be boiled down thusly.

Thank you! It really is that simple. Robert Barnes gave a magnificent explanation of what you say. Yet otherwise functional intellects, like my sister, are convinced by the media and their half wit offspring that it's Big Crime! Trump Bad! And they're angry about it too. Just sad.
And I’ll go one further as well. If you argue that once these procedures and processes for declassification are established then the president should be held to the same standards and the punishments as the rest of us, you are making a pretty damned good argument that the power of these agencies needs to be drastically reduced. The fact that any American can be criminally liable for regulations that are executive or bureaucratic fiat should be anathema to all free men.

The fact that Congress makes a law about “national security documents” and then the DOJ can come in and say, “National security documents are whatever the phuqe we say they are whenever we say they are” is downright Soviet.
The commies are undefeated in creating lies about Trump.

Everythibg they've said about him the last 7 years has been a lie. 100%

With such a strong track record, why should I now believe they have an indictment based on truth?
What Biden did with classified documents as a Senator and then VP is a FELONY. No bullcrap about cooperation, he should have been jailed. He unlike Trump does not have special privileges. I bet Hunter who was living in the Corvette house had access and sold information based on those documents.
Originally Posted by JoeBob

Really scary how many dimwits do not grasp that concept.

Furthermore, anyone who says that Trump was betraying the USA by selling secrets to foreign countries needs to get a frontal lobotomy procedure done, to improve their IQ.
It doesn't matter what Trump did or did not.
The loons are in charge and they will get rid of him, one way or another.
No one can stop them as they have all the levers of power.
© 24hourcampfire