Home
Posted By: jimone Tucker nailed it again. - 06/13/23
Watch it before they kill him and purge it.
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Tucker nailed it again. - 06/13/23
Link?
Posted By: jimone Re: Tucker nailed it again. - 06/13/23
https://twitter.com/TuckerCarlson
Posted By: SupFoo Re: Tucker nailed it again. - 06/13/23
Nailed it. Oops, guess that's redundant.

Ok how's this - Hit it outa the park.

AAA+

BTW, the video quality was superb. Suspect Tucker got himself a 4k camera.
Posted By: rte Re: Tucker nailed it again. - 06/13/23
Originally Posted by jimone
Watch it before they kill him and purge it.

Don't worry,Musk will not remove Tucker's videos.

I can't predict your other assertion.
Posted By: skeen Re: Tucker nailed it again. - 06/14/23
Originally Posted by jimone
Tucker nailed it again.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Posted By: pete53 Re: Tucker nailed it again. - 06/14/23
yep Tucker nailed it again and i am sure the Washington Liberal rats want him off the air period.
Posted By: SupFoo Re: Tucker nailed it again. - 06/14/23
Mike Pompeo gave himself away as Swamp when SoS.

He was given the task of disclosing Hillary's emails, never managed to complete it. When some media person bothered to ask him, he always said "there's so many, it's gonna take us a lot of time". And that was the end of that. So we never got to see them. He just ran out the clock.
Posted By: rainshot Re: Tucker nailed it again. - 06/14/23
Every American should watch and listen to that.
Posted By: CBB Re: Tucker nailed it again. - 06/14/23
Mic drop
Posted By: 2ndwind Re: Tucker nailed it again. - 06/14/23

We will see how long You Tube lets this stay up
Posted By: Raferman Re: Tucker nailed it again. - 06/14/23
Originally Posted by 2ndwind

Not long
That was pretty sobering. Pompeo what a snake as well .
Yep, out of the park, as usual.
5.5 million views, already.
Posted By: TrueGrit Re: Tucker nailed it again. - 06/14/23
Trump is a war monger and he's going to get the US into
WW lll. How many times did we here this in 2014 -15 from the liberal dumocrats. I wish Trump would of led US into another civil war and saved our country.... maybe the world. F around with China and Russia and there might not be much left to worry about when the smoke clears.
Posted By: Pat85 Re: Tucker nailed it again. - 06/14/23
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Up to 6.1 million in two hours.
Posted By: 2ndwind Re: Tucker nailed it again. - 06/14/23
Fox going bankrupt would make me smile
Posted By: oldtrapper Re: Tucker nailed it again. - 06/14/23
Fraid Tucker is just like Trump; they can't let him go on.
Posted By: Morewood Re: Tucker nailed it again. - 06/14/23
Powerful. Go Tucker.

Liberal hair on fire right now, trying to squelch the feed.
Tucker blowing up commies. I love it.
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
WW lll. How many times did we here this in 2014 -15 from the liberal dumocrats.

Ya, it got pretty stupid. Some said Trump would nuke Canada. Serious.
Posted By: CCCC Re: Tucker nailed it again. - 06/14/23
In the fundamental equations of life, Truth = Power. Critical task = how to use those for greatest effect.
Posted By: jc189 Re: Tucker nailed it again. - 06/14/23
The TRUTH be told.
Posted By: Seafire Re: Tucker nailed it again. - 06/14/23
We all now living an occupied nation....
against ALL ENEMIES, FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC
"The Biden Administration arrested Donald Trump this afternoon. They had him arraigned and fingerprinted in a Miami Courthouse, like the accused felon he now technically is.

These were the first steps in a process that is designed to put Donald Trump behind bars for the rest of his life.

Cable news carried every moment of it live "it's unprecedented" they told us with what looked like shock. But they weren't shocked they knew this was coming. Everyone who's paid attention knew it was what just happened was always going to happen.

It's been inevitable since February 16 2016. that's the day Donald Trump made a blood enemy of the largest and most powerful organization in human history which would be the federal government.

Despite what you may remember it wasn't anything that Trump had said about immigration, or trade with China, or rapists from Mexico - those are the stories that dominated the headlines that year - "Trump's a racist they scream stop him."

But inside Washington that was just noise none of it really rated identity politics doesn't mean much to permanent Washington what matters - then and now - is foreign policy the invasions and occupations and proxy wars: the decisions that determine which global populations will thrive and which will die. The policies that come with trillion dollar price tags, the ones that over time have made the counties around DC the richest suburbs in the world.
In Washington that's what actually matters and it's obvious when you look carefully. When there's a debate about anything else for example the debt ceiling, both sides take their assigned positions and they start yelling. But when Congress decides to start a war - no matter how foolish or counterproductive or obviously disconnected from America's core interests that war may be - when that happens the leaders of both parties automatically jump behind it like circus clowns.

And then they stay there, sometimes for decades. They defend that war relentlessly against all evidence, until somebody finally Rings the all clear Bell and they can begin to admit that actually maybe it wasn't such a great idea. We meant well but it just didn't work out the good news is we've learned a lot of important lessons.

In the end they usually do say something like that, but only after emotions have cooled and the damning details have begun to fade from collective memory. It's an apology that's not actually an apology, much less repentance and it's years too late to matter in any case.

But until then that's all you're getting, until then no dissent is allowed - that's the first rule of Washington.

But somehow Trump didn't bother to follow it. He is from out of town so maybe he didn't know it was a rule or maybe he just didn't care. Either way, seven and a half years later we can point to the precise moment that permanent Washington decided to send Donald Trump to prison. here it is it's from the Republican candidates debate in Greenville South Carolina:

"we should have never been in Iraq; we have destabilized the Middle East. They lied, okay. They said there were weapons of mass destruction there were none and they knew there were none there were no weapons of mass destruction."

We should never have been in Iraq, Trump said. We destabilized the Middle East. Now by the time Trump said that a lot of Republican primary voters we
LINK
Posted By: DMc Re: Tucker nailed it again. - 06/14/23
I hope Pompeo sees Carlsons characterization oh him. I’m sure he will or has.
Posted By: akrange Re: Tucker nailed it again. - 06/14/23
Give Them None ..

For None Will Be Given ..
Posted By: DMc Re: Tucker nailed it again. - 06/14/23
Heard on AM radio today that Fox has sent Tucker a cease & desist order.
Posted By: fburgtx Re: Tucker nailed it again. - 06/14/23
I think he’s going to challenge whether his contract actually makes reference to a format such as Twitter. He’s technically not “employed” by Twitter, and due to the fact his content there can be looked at, at ANY time (rather than being broadcast at a specific time), it’s hard to make the case that it directly competes against a Fox show at a certain “timeslot”.

It’ll be interesting to see the actual “details” of his contract, and what is and isn’t truly allowed in it.
Posted By: Crash_Pad Re: Tucker nailed it again. - 06/14/23
Yessir
Posted By: deflave Re: Tucker nailed it again. - 06/14/23
Some of us are sharper than others but I’m glad Tucker breaks out the crayons for all you mush heads.
Posted By: Crash_Pad Re: Tucker nailed it again. - 06/14/23
Yessir
Originally Posted by fburgtx
I think he’s going to challenge whether his contract actually makes reference to a format such as Twitter. He’s technically not “employed” by Twitter, and due to the fact his content there can be looked at, at ANY time (rather than being broadcast st a specific time), it’s hard to make the case that it directly competes against a Fox show at a certain “timeslot”.

It’ll be interesting to see the actual “details” of his contract, and what is and isn’t truly allowed in it.
Someone pointed out if FOX attacks Tucker's Twitter, a personal outlet many newscasters also use without compensation - well, golly, gee? THEY ALL do it!
Posted By: SuperCub Re: Tucker nailed it again. - 06/14/23
Originally Posted by SupFoo
WW lll. How many times did we here this in 2014 -15 from the liberal dumocrats.

Ya, it got pretty stupid. Some said Trump would nuke Canada. Serious.

Start and end with Toronto, Ottawa, Vancouver and Montreal please.
Posted By: miguel Re: Tucker nailed it again. - 06/14/23
I think he’s going to challenge whether his contract actually makes reference to a format such as Twitter. He’s technically not “employed” by Twitter, and due to the fact his content there can be looked at, at ANY time (rather than being broadcast st a specific time), it’s hard to make the case that it directly competes against a Fox show at a certain “timeslot”.

You seem to think that the rule of law still means something, and whether Tucker is allowed to continue will be decided fairly.
Posted By: efw Re: Tucker nailed it again. - 06/14/23
Originally Posted by deflave
Some of us are sharper than others but I’m glad Tucker breaks out the crayons for all you mush heads.

I remember being called a traitor for supporting Ron Paul in 08 vs McLame. There were several of us here making Tucker’s point over and over suggesting the Rep candidate had to oppose the worst of DC’s war machine but Dr Paul, it was said, was a kook isolationist.

That’s what the internationalists call you when you go after the MIC.

Nice to see that post scamdemic some have seen the light.

Tucker certainly has a way of drilling down past the fluff to the heart of the matter.
Posted By: bbassi Re: Tucker nailed it again. - 06/14/23
#Tuckerdidntkillhimself
WW lll. How many times did we here this in 2014 -15 from the liberal dumocrats. I wish Trump would of led US into another civil war and saved our country.... maybe the world. F around with China and Russia and there might not be much left to worry about when the smoke clears.

You might want to sit down and think before you type.
Posted By: BFaucett Re: Tucker nailed it again. - 06/14/23
Originally Posted by Raferman
Originally Posted by 2ndwind

Not long

The video is still there (as of the date and time of this post). Read the YouTube error message again very carefully. The person that uploaded the video to YouTube forgot to enable/allow video embedding on other websites. Click on 'Watch on YouTube' above.
Posted By: erikj Re: Tucker nailed it again. - 06/14/23
Rush said there was an untapped market opportunity. Essentially, he pointed out, someone in his line of work could do really well if they told the truth.
Posted By: RiverRider Re: Tucker nailed it again. - 06/14/23
Originally Posted by efw

I remember being called a traitor for supporting Ron Paul in 08 vs McLame. There were several of us here making Tucker’s point over and over suggesting the Rep candidate had to oppose the worst of DC’s war machine but Dr Paul, it was said, was a kook isolationist.

Tucker certainly has a way of drilling down past the fluff to the heart of the matter.

I'm one of many (presumably) whose views have changed since 2017. All the deception was so many layers deep, all the dissent was squashed so thoroughly, and there was so much bullshit in the air it was nearly impossible to divine the truth. For me, going back to Eisenhower's last public address provided the vantage point from which to see the world as it really is. The importance of that vantage point may not be so apparent without a certain amount of consideration, but if you imagine what the constellations might look like from a distant galaxy then the importance of the vantage point becomes much clearer.

My own argument was always that Ron Paul's foreign policy ideas seemed myopic given the fact that every nation is an actor on the stage, and he seemed to advocate the notion that all other nations are well behaved and always mind their own business while the US did all the meddling and manipulating. As it turns out, that is somewhat true---and much more true than I ever imagined.

We've seen the man behind the curtain and we more fully understand why they say "follow the money."
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter

Uuhhh...you might want to read that a little more carefully.
I think he’s going to challenge whether his contract actually makes reference to a format such as Twitter. He’s technically not “employed” by Twitter, and due to the fact his content there can be looked at, at ANY time (rather than being broadcast at a specific time), it’s hard to make the case that it directly competes against a Fox show at a certain “timeslot”.

Yeah, I doubt his contract said that, while employed there, he could not communicate his views on social media. I doubt it lends itself to that understanding.
Originally Posted by RiverRider

You mean the part where he called Trump a War Monger , starting a Civil War , F'n around with Russia and China ?
Originally Posted by efw

Indeed.
Posted By: deflave Re: Tucker nailed it again. - 06/14/23

You mean the part where he called Trump a War Monger ?

JFC.

You mean the part where he called Trump a War Monger ?

JFC.

LOL.
Posted By: Sharpsman Re: Tucker nailed it again. - 06/14/23
True grit is a dumbass! It's in his culture and he can't help it!
Posted By: TrueGrit Re: Tucker nailed it again. - 06/14/23
Who needs crayons when you have a tinfoil hat.
Posted By: efw Re: Tucker nailed it again. - 06/14/23

You mean the part where he called Trump a War Monger , starting a Civil War , F'n around with Russia and China ?

Tungsten has nothing on you

Are you blind to the sarcasm of the first two sentences?

The rest of it could use a little clarification...or a LOT of clarification.
Posted By: jimone Re: Tucker nailed it again. - 06/14/23
Who needs crayons when you have a tinfoil hat.

Melt the crayons so the tinfoil stays stuck on better?
Posted By: flintlocke Re: Tucker nailed it again. - 06/14/23
I never thought anyone could eclipse Rush Limbaugh..but Tucker frequently wanders into minefields where Rush, through fear of reprisal or prudence never went. I'm not belittling Rush's accomplishments in any way...Tucker though is a risk taker, he just says it loud and plain...Rush frequently would make his points with innuendo, leaving the listeners to draw the obvious conclusion...which avoided civil suits for defamation and slander I suppose.
Posted By: Seafire Re: Tucker nailed it again. - 06/14/23
Originally Posted by flintlocke
I never thought anyone could eclipse Rush Limbaugh..but Tucker frequently wanders into minefields where Rush, through fear of reprisal or prudence never went. I'm not belittling Rush's accomplishments in any way...Tucker though is a risk taker, he just says it loud and plain...Rush frequently would make his points with innuendo, leaving the listeners to draw the obvious conclusion...which avoided civil suits for defamation and slander I suppose.

Tucker's days will be numbered...

He is the voice the liberal left doesn't want the rest of us to hear.

I don't put it past the DNCC to take out anyone, who rains on their parade.

The DNCC doesn't want the public to know the truth....it doesn't paint a real good picture of them at all, and even they know it.
Posted By: muleshoe Re: Tucker nailed it again. - 06/14/23
I hope he stays safe.
Posted By: JSTUART Re: Tucker nailed it again. - 06/14/23
How many times did we here this in 2014 -15 from the liberal dumocrats. I wish Trump would of led US into another civil war and saved our country.... maybe the world.

How is it that the only bits you ignore are the pertinent parts

Are you blind to the sarcasm of the first two sentences?

The rest of it could use a little clarification...or a LOT of clarification.

Yeah you are right about that, Apologies to the poster.
Originally Posted by muleshoe
I hope he stays safe.

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2023/jun/12/tucker-carlson-twitter-show-fox-cease-desist
Posted By: Orion2000 Re: Tucker nailed it again. - 06/14/23
Originally Posted by Pat85
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Up to 6.1 million in two hours.

Now 56.1 million...
Tucker Stopped Short of Real Issue

Tucker Carlson – President Trump vs The UniParty Neocons

Tucker Carlson is defying the gravitational pull of Fox News legal department and continuing to broadcast his monologues on the Elon Musk platform known as Twitter.

For his third episode, tonight Tucker Carlson discussed the Biden administration using the Dept of Justice to target Donald Trump, while the republican establishment, including the majority of the 2024 republican presidential candidates, generally stand aside and watch the targeting take place.

What Mr Carlson outlines is accurate in the context of the DC UniParty and their aligned outlook toward foreign policy. However, Carlson is smarter than this. He knows the core opposition to Trump is not centered around foreign policy; it is one level higher; the opposition is based on economics, yes money. It is the economic policy of our nation that drives the foreign policy of our nation, perfectly encapsulated in this era when President Trump said, “economic security is national security.”

The truest reality of the thing is that foreign policy is an outcome of economic priority. So, why would Tucker stop at the neocon angle to the opposition and not drive all the way through to the core issue. Who is controlling the money?

Tucker Carlson doesn’t fear the focus of the neocons; they are, after all, mere puppets of a financial system. Carlson fears being the focus of opposition from the people who control wealth – the true nature of Republican influence.

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...president-trump-vs-the-uniparty-neocons/

If I might paraphrase - NeoCons aren't starting and maintaining 20 year wars simply because they like blowing chit up. They are doing it because there is HUGE money in it.

So who are the money guys behind this whole effort? These are the guys Trump crossed, at great risk to his life. And when will Tucker embark on exposing them, at great risk to HIS life.

There are $$$Trillions at stake.

I should add it's more then Trump's or Tucker's life. Their families are at risk as well. The Bad Guys don't pussy-foot around.
Posted By: jdunham Re: Tucker nailed it again. - 06/14/23
Originally Posted by SupFoo
Tucker Stopped Short of Real Issue

Tucker Carlson – President Trump vs The UniParty Neocons

Tucker Carlson is defying the gravitational pull of Fox News legal department and continuing to broadcast his monologues on the Elon Musk platform known as Twitter.

For his third episode, tonight Tucker Carlson discussed the Biden administration using the Dept of Justice to target Donald Trump, while the republican establishment, including the majority of the 2024 republican presidential candidates, generally stand aside and watch the targeting take place.

What Mr Carlson outlines is accurate in the context of the DC UniParty and their aligned outlook toward foreign policy. However, Carlson is smarter than this. He knows the core opposition to Trump is not centered around foreign policy; it is one level higher; the opposition is based on economics, yes money. It is the economic policy of our nation that drives the foreign policy of our nation, perfectly encapsulated in this era when President Trump said, “economic security is national security.”

The truest reality of the thing is that foreign policy is an outcome of economic priority. So, why would Tucker stop at the neocon angle to the opposition and not drive all the way through to the core issue. Who is controlling the money?

Tucker Carlson doesn’t fear the focus of the neocons; they are, after all, mere puppets of a financial system. Carlson fears being the focus of opposition from the people who control wealth – the true nature of Republican influence.

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...president-trump-vs-the-uniparty-neocons/

If I might paraphrase - NeoCons aren't starting and maintaining 20 year wars simply because they like blowing chit up. They are doing it because there is HUGE money in it.

So who are the money guys behind this whole effort? These are the guys Trump crossed, at great risk to his life. And when will Tucker embark on exposing them, at great risk to HIS life.

There are $$$Trillions at stake.

I should add it's more then Trump's or Tucker's life. Their families are at risk as well. The Bad Guys don't pussy-foot around.

I thought the money/power angle was pretty much implied.
When you talk to "the people" about who's controlling the financial and banking systems, their eyes glaze over. When you talk to "the people" about folks whose job it is to represent them but refuse to do so, you retain their attention and they understand perfectly.

You don't convince little kids to eat something by telling them it has high nutritional value. You convince them by telling them that it tastes good.

Appeal to your target audience.
When you talk to "the people" about who's controlling the financial and banking systems, their eyes glaze over ....

You are selling the American people short.

There was a great grassroots uproar in the American public after WWI, over "war profiteering". J.P. Morgan and Pierre Samuel du Pont being the poster children.

I realize reading is no longer fashionable in America, but for anyone who cares here is a memory refresher,

Merchants of Death: Origin of the Military-Industrial Complex

https://libertarianinstitute.org/ar...igin-of-the-military-industrial-complex/

And there were plenty of "war profiting" protests during the Vietnam war - against Honeywell being the most notable (but partly because of the effectiveness of their weapons).

The Weasels are more clever about it now, having learned their lesson from Vietnam, and avoid sending American soldiers into a meat grinder, which tends to piss-off a lot of folks and expose their position. 20 years in Iraq and Afghanistan worked well for them.

But the Ukraine strategy is the preferred playbook. Just steal the money and skip the accounting.

Ya, most Americans understand the arithmetic. And Tucker could grab their attention real fast. And maybe get rubbed-out for his efforts.
You are giving the average American far too much credit.
Posted By: jimone Re: Tucker nailed it again. - 06/15/23
New episode out.
Posted By: jimone Re: Tucker nailed it again. - 06/15/23
wow.
Posted By: ol_mike Re: Tucker nailed it again. - 06/16/23
Here's some info & family history on Tucker Carson if you're interested.
Can't get it to post here.

https://www.youtube.com/live/14JJJBiUKtY?feature=share
© 24hourcampfire