Home
Back in your cage!

Does it never end?
Ooga booga.
Juneteenth, MLK day, birthday parties, funerals, graduations, concerts, ballgames, are all a good opportunitys for them to shoot each other.

Just don't get in their way.

Leave a box of 9mm on the street corner for them now and then; we don't want them running out of ammo.
Yet, the POTUS said the white supremacy is the country’s greatest threat
Hard to believe NPR would publish that.
5% Kill rate, piss poor shooting.
Originally Posted by Panthera
Yet, the POTUS said the white supremacy is the country’s greatest threat

If only.
And yet again, NBN.
Originally Posted by Winchester21
And yet again, NBN.

Someone probably wished someone a happy Father's Day and touched it off.

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
Typical
40 shot and 4 killed as of 2 hrs ago, ch 7 ABC news. Low numbers, I'd say Juneteenth is pretty much a flop.
Still have tomorrow...
Man that idea to leave 9mm is great, I like !
Happy Juneteenth! Reload
Someone needs to give those boys some shooting lessons so they can make those numbers a little more respectible.
Doesn't Chicago have some sort of gun law to prevent this?
I think maybe someone needs to pass some gun laws to save everyone

Oh wait they already did that

And it seems to be working out very well for them

NOT
Originally Posted by Panthera
Happy Juneteenth! Reload

Yep. They’ll break some new records tomorrow on the actual Juneteenth “holiday”. 🤪
Are y'all saying that gun laws are like the Covid "Vax"?

- They are forced on people

- Don't work

- And also kill people.

Gee
Ya even think they even have a clue what Juneteenth is about?

I'd say NO... NBN2.
They’re celebrating that it only took them two years to realize they were free.
Now they celebrate that they are allowed to have boom sticks.
No shootin' mf'ers. Damn they need more range time.
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
Man that idea to leave 9mm is great, I like !

Truckload of Hi Points on one street corner- - - - -load of ammo a block away. Repeat as required!
There’s another “mass shooting” for the news casters.
don't ya just love these made up negro holidays?
Originally Posted by flintlocke
40 shot and 4 killed as of 2 hrs ago, ch 7 ABC news. Low numbers, I'd say Juneteenth is pretty much a flop.

As of 10p last night, 9 dead, 39 wounded..........

www.heyjackass.com
This and the mass shooting in St Louis doesn't fit the narrative so Biden won't be making an issue of it.

You gotta have at least one white guy involved before the wailing begins. Trans, browns, and blacks don't count unless they are the victims then it's a hate crime too.
I have to work today.
Originally Posted by Muffin

It would be highly useful to see www.heyjackass.com go Nationwide.
Need to give them some frags. Will have a better kill ratio in large crowds.
Originally Posted by STRSWilson
This and the mass shooting in St Louis doesn't fit the narrative so Biden won't be making an issue of it.

You gotta have at least one white guy involved before the wailing begins. Trans, browns, and blacks don't count unless they are the victims then it's a hate crime too.

Imagine if a white guy had shot up the Chicago Juneteenth party. There would be a 2-hour documentary tonight on ABC News. Biden would be there in Chicago, holding Benjamin Crump's hands.

I can't believe the story in the OP was presented by NPR. They must have had the "weekend fill-in guy" working yesterday. He is going to be out of a job. This story doesn't fit the narrative.
According to the news, this was an eventful weekend all over the country
There should be laws against guns and shooting people.....
Originally Posted by TBREW401

I live just outside of Memphis. My wife and I escaped to Asheville NC so we’d be out of the Memphis action for the weekend. I’ll be damned if they didn’t have a Juneteenth celebration shooting one block from our downtown Asheville hotel Saturday night. You can’t get away from it!

Mackey
Originally Posted by Mackey

I live just outside of Memphis. My wife and I escaped to Asheville NC so we’d be out of the Memphis action for the weekend. I’ll be damned if they didn’t have a Juneteenth celebration shooting one block from our downtown Asheville hotel Saturday night. You can’t get away from it!

Mackey

I lived in Germantown twenty-something years ago. Was relatively quiet then. Now, Germantown and Collierville are getting quite exciting. I only go back for the BBQ from time to time. Otherwise, no thanks.

Mackey

I live just outside of Asheville.

ASHEVILLE, N.C. (WLOS) — Officials with Asheville Police Department spoke with News 13 Sunday, June 18, to shed light on more details of the events leading up to and following a shooting that took place among juveniles

Lt. Tammy Flanigan-Bryson with the Asheville Police Department explained how they had officers working the Juneteenth festival and that while the event was breaking down at the time of the shooting, officers were still in the area.

“They heard multiple rounds go off at that time and luckily they were here and saw everybody pointing and people running,” she said.

Saturday’s shooting did result in the city canceling Sunday’s Juneteenth events.

Last year we had 21 murders in Asheville. Nineteen were young nigs shooting young nigs. If you took away the negros, we would hardly have a crime problem here. Asheville is 11 percent black.
"Fight crime- - - - - -shoot back!" If you join the party from half a mile away with a suppressed rifle and subsonic ammo, nobody will know where the return fire is coming from.
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
Originally Posted by STRSWilson

Imagine if a white guy had shot up the Chicago Juneteenth party. There would be a 2-hour documentary tonight on ABC News. Biden would be there in Chicago, holding Benjamin Crump's hands.

I can't believe the story in the OP was presented by NPR. They must have had the "weekend fill-in guy" working yesterday. He is going to be out of a job. This story doesn't fit the narrative.

Yep
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
If you join the party from half a mile away with a suppressed rifle and subsonic ammo

What subsonic load would you recommend for 900 yard engagements?

Mackey
I dunno. It was a pretty dull weekend up here in Macon County. grin
"Festivities" for Juneteef weren't just a big city problem.

Three teens were shot, two of them, a 16 yo girl and 17 yo boy killed, in nearby Bridgeton, NJ on Saturday night.
I just can't see the problem... if I did I'd be racist!
I think we should start a fund to pay for ammo to be left on the corners of streets in Chicago to help things along.
© 24hourcampfire