Home
The NJ fatso comes out against GOP governors that ban sex change drugs and mutilation for minors.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/go...gainst-bans-sex-change-treatments-minors
He's a rino corksucker.
Originally Posted by jaguartx
He's a rino corksucker.
No doubt!
He will literally do anything to get attention. What a schmuck.
Send more donuts!
A 14 year old girl cannot vote. Not mature enough to make that decision. Got to wait until 18.
She can't buy a beer, gotta wait 7 years.
Can't drive a car.

But she can make the decision to have her tits chopped off, and be given testosterone shots, and attempt to turn in to a boy. Age 14.

Something's rotten in Denmark.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
I thought he was a staunch Catholic!
I'm not sure where he thinks he has a realistic chance, He peaked in popularity about 12 years ago and has one bad PR incident after another ever since
This is sad. He expected to be appointed to Trump's cabinet and it didn't happen so he is vengeful.

If only Trump would have been smart enough to not hire that Jeff Sessions. Trump is a good man but he didn't realize how treacherous Washington was/is.

He was maybe the only person they didn't have any blackmail or extortion info on so they are busy making up some.

This is the same tactic the church used when they burned dissidents. The main aim is to warn others to not dare take on the swamp. It is like a black hole.
Originally Posted by Hastings
Trump is a good man but he didn't realize how treacherous Washington was/is.

Intentional or not, Trump exposed the entire political class for the Weasels they are. We owe him for that.
He may be the only candidate to run for President to get less votes than Lindsey Graham.
This is sad. He expected to be appointed to Trump's cabinet and it didn't happen so he is vengeful.

If only Trump would have been smart enough to not hire that Jeff Sessions. Trump is a good man but he didn't realize how treacherous Washington was/is.

He was maybe the only person they didn't have any blackmail or extortion info on so they are busy making up some.

This is the same tactic the church used when they burned dissidents. The main aim is to warn others to not dare take on the swamp. It is like a black hole.
The Trumpster didn’t know who to trust when he showed up in DC, made some bad choices. Bet he knows now. That’s why they gotta take him out at any cost. Comey bout had tears in his eyes talking about 4 yrs of retribution if Trump gets back in.

DF
Sessions was a disaster. Cristie would have been a better AG.
Can't stand that fat POS douchenozzle.
He looks like the kind of fat boy the swabbies used to have wet dreams about- - - - -before Navy ships went co-ed!
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
Sessions was a disaster. Cristie would have been a better AG.
Worser and mo worser....

DF
The moose knuckle on this guy!

He's precisely the cult that brought us gems like Christine Todd Whitman to represent the GOP. The country club wing of the Republicans is mindmelded with Democrat richies. What a schlub.
Originally Posted by SupFoo
He’s a POS but at least he’s an athlete so there’s that…😂
Originally Posted by jaguartx
He's a rino corksucker.

Who isn't?
I'll never forget when his fat ass hugged Obama. Quit ruining people's lives you worthless human.
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
He’s a POS but at least he’s an athlete so there’s that…😂

It's the spandex. Makes him look so manly.
He has no chance.
Women would never vote for a fat guy.
Christie is POS.
They'd vote for Newsom though.
Most are so ridiculous at the ballot box.
That damn 19th ammendment. 🤬
He's being paid to rag on Trump so they can have click-bait and sound bites for the Main Stream Media. He's always portrayed as a "main stream" republican he wants to make sure he can get air time so he can get a pay check.
He’s nothing but another FAT Jersey THUG!!
It was Christy that recommended Wray as FBI Director to Trump, as Wray was Christy’s personal attorney during Bridgegate.

I'm not sure what Christie thought was going to happen given he put Jared Kushner's daddy in prison, who eventually was pardoned by Trump
Trump should ignore him. If I was Trump I would act like the guy doesn't exist.
A friend of mine who lives in New Jersey and works at a state psychiatric facility (hoo-boy, the stories he tells!) has a great nickname for Christie - "The Tick".

Pretty apt, in both appearance and mannerisms.
How exactly do you get an orientation from a beach ball?
He has always been a dick and no change is in sight.
At this point I can not say who will get my vote (the most Conservative candidate will) but for damn sure it won't be that slob.

geo
© 24hourcampfire