Home
Rep. Boebert has filed for the impeachment of Biden for the illegal way he has opened the southern border.

What makes this different than most other filings, is that this one is crafted through the House Parliamentary Process, FORCING a floor vote and putting every House member on record.

Oh, she done pissed off McKevin with this one.
That's good I like seeing the names of the uni-party in writing.
Hahahaha Hahahaha.

Gawd this ain’t Rocket Science..

Coco Mellon is there because They Want Him There

Those 3 Parasitic County’s around Mordor Know what They Like and They Like what they Know ..

And they Know Coco Mellon and it’s staying that Way..

The Hunter Plea should be enough for your Synapses to send the appropriate electrical response to your Brain..

Their All In On It Bitches..

More Circus ..

Hahahaha Hahahaha
Originally Posted by ol_mike
I’m sure that’s her plan and it sounds like it “may” work, but we all know how the Republican Establishment operates in the shadows, so it’s highly likely that McKevin will either change the rules or find some other way to make sure this vote never happens.

Let’s hope others keep the pressure on McKevin and the “Leadership”.
They Don’t need to Change a Thing .

The just need you to Believe that You have a Country.

A Constitutional Republic.

Give it Up Bitches..

They Done Stole the Greatest Document for Personal Liberty Ever Penned..

Their Mutating Your Kids and Grandkids..

Hello Hello
FJB
Some of them (even Republicans) have already voted guilty on a not guilty man so they should have no trouble voting not guilty on a guilty man.
I’d say ak and Hastings has nailed it
Can’t believe you bought into this B.S. steve
Originally Posted by akrange
Hahahaha Hahahaha.

Gawd this ain’t Rocket Science..

Coco Mellon is there because They Want Him There

Those 3 Parasitic County’s around Mordor Know what They Like and They Like what they Know ..

And they Know Coco Mellon and it’s staying that Way..

The Hunter Plea should be enough for your Synapses to send the appropriate electrical response to your Brain..

Their All In On It Bitches..

More Circus ..

Hahahaha Hahahaha
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

LMAO... Like THAT'S ever gonna happen...
Originally Posted by Kenneth66
I’d say ak and Hastings has nailed it
Can’t believe you bought into this B.S. steve
What did I buy into?
Even if every R senator voted to convict, it would still take 50% of the D's to do it. Yeah, right.
Let me introduce the dogs and ponies! Big round of applause everybody!
Flying pigs come to mind.
Maybe Boebert can add the 20 Republicans to the list who voted not to censure Adam Schiff. 🤣
Originally Posted by steve4102
Rep. Boebert has filed for the impeachment of Biden for the illegal way he has opened the southern border.

What makes this different than most other filings, is that this one is crafted through the House Parliamentary Process, FORCING a floor vote and putting every House member on record.

What did she accomplish other than building her brand?
Originally Posted by smokepole

What did she accomplish other than building her brand?

LOL, she is forcing the Republicans to go on record with a public floor vote.

Thus exposing the Democrats in Disguise and the Uniparty members.

DUH
Bullshìt Their votes are irrelevant so they can vote whichever way they want, whatever helps them the most

Meanwhile, what has she done on behalf of her constituents on things like breaking the impasse on the Colorado Compact which is vitally important in her district?

Political theater and building a name for herself while there's much more important business to tend to.
Anyone have a list of the Felony charges against Hunter that were dropped, in his United States Government Department Of Justice deal. I guess we call all now break the law and expect no jail time, right.....
Welcome back my friends to the show that never ends.

We're so glad you could attend.

Come inside, come inside.
She's forcing the RINOs to pick a side.
Bullshìt Their votes are irrelevant so they can vote whichever way they want, whatever helps them the most
LOL.

First, they don’t vote whichever way they want, they vote the way they are told to vote and the way they are paid to vote.

Second, this upcoming vote is not about achieving a desired outcome as in impeachment, but instead to inform and open the eyes of the Republican electorate as to what their party actually supports and stands for.

Very similar to the procedural vote censuring Schiff, exposing 20 Republicans as card carrying members of the Uniparty.
If the house votes to impeached, the Senate will not convict.
Originally Posted by reivertom
She's forcing the RINOs to pick a side.
Exactly, and when they claim they support closing the border, they will have been exposed to anyone that cares to listen.
LOL, with a vote that has no consequences whatsoever, they are free to vote the way they believe will best further their interests, meaning get them re-elected.

And what Lauren Boebert or the collective political geniuses of the campfire think about that has zero relevance.
Originally Posted by Scotty
Not the point, exposing Biden’s supporters within theRNC, GOP is the point.
They're not going to impeach that senile MF. Most of the damn repubs that are supposed to be working for us, are freakin rinos.
At least half of the GOP members will vote in biden’s favor
Originally Posted by Mannlicher

And then get re-elected, which is all they care about.
Originally Posted by roverboy
They're not going to impeach that senile MF. Most of the damn repubs that are supposed to be working for us, are freakin rinos.
…and that is Boebert’s point, exposing them by forcing a PUBLIC floor vote in the House.
…and that is Boebert’s point, exposing them by forcing a PUBLIC floor vote in the House.

And then they'll get re-elected. What an astounding accomplishment.
Originally Posted by roverboy

Yep. That was my thought too.

No doubt Sam. Rhino POS’s.
The Republicans won't do chit.

Nobody gets “elected” anymore.

OK then. So what does "exposing the rinos" accomplish?
The house just voted to censure Shifty Schiff.
I hope the impeachments go the same.
Originally Posted by jimone
The house just voted to censure Shifty Schiff.
I hope the impeachments go the same.

That was just a slap on the rest for all that LYING POS said about President Trump when he was pushing the Fake Ass Hillary Funded Russian Collusion BULLSCHITT.

SCHITT FOR BRAINS SCHIFF needs to SWING for TREASON. 😡
Damn straight.
Have to build momentum to start them swinging.
Originally Posted by Rapier
Anyone have a list of the Felony charges against Hunter that were dropped, in his United States Government Department Of Justice deal. I guess we call all now break the law and expect no jail time, right.....

I do know Halley Biden/ Bo’s Widow threw Hunters illegal Pistol into a Dumpster in front of school and hasn’t been charged with anything..

Halley and her Sister were doing Hunter at the same time ..

Plenty of Crack in that Family..

Hahahaha Hahahaha

Millions and Millions of People in this Country are just Morally Bankrupt..

It ain’t going to End Well ..
Put the whip to their ass.
Originally Posted by Morewood
Welcome back my friends to the show that never ends.

We're so glad you could attend.

Come inside, come inside.

Hey ..

^ Yyyyyep.

Same thing reading and posting on The Fire does.
Sounds like there won't be a vote on impeachment anytime soon.

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/...bert-strong-arming-on-biden-impeachment/

House Republican leaders moved to defang an effort from Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-Colo.) to impeach President Biden, after the unexpected fight exposed sharp divisions within the GOP over how aggressively to confront their adversary in the White House.

The House Rules Committee met on Wednesday evening to craft a rule that will refer Boebert’s resolution to impeach Biden to the House Homeland Security and Judiciary committees. Boebert’s resolution cited Biden’s handling of the U.S.-Mexico border and immigration as grounds for impeachment.

“Speaker McCarthy and House Republicans are committed to fulfilling regular order and undertaking investigations prior to taking up the serious constitutional duty of impeachment,” House Rules Committee Chairman Tom Cole (R-Okla.) said in the hearing.

A formal vote on the rule to re-refer Boebert’s resolution will occur on Thursday, House Majority Leader Steve Scalise (R-La.) said.

So, zero. And you think it's noteworthy, got it.
Originally Posted by Squidge
Sounds like there won't be a vote on impeachment anytime soon.

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/...bert-strong-arming-on-biden-impeachment/

House Republican leaders moved to defang an effort from Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-Colo.) to impeach President Biden, after the unexpected fight exposed sharp divisions within the GOP over how aggressively to confront their adversary in the White House.

The House Rules Committee met on Wednesday evening to craft a rule that will refer Boebert’s resolution to impeach Biden to the House Homeland Security and Judiciary committees. Boebert’s resolution cited Biden’s handling of the U.S.-Mexico border and immigration as grounds for impeachment.

“Speaker McCarthy and House Republicans are committed to fulfilling regular order and undertaking investigations prior to taking up the serious constitutional duty of impeachment,” House Rules Committee Chairman Tom Cole (R-Okla.) said in the hearing.

A formal vote on the rule to re-refer Boebert’s resolution will occur on Thursday, House Majority Leader Steve Scalise (R-La.) said.

As expected, these Republicans are so Predictable .

I’m sure that’s her plan and it sounds like it “may” work, but we all know how the Republican Establishment operates in the shadows, so it’s highly likely that McKevin will either change the rules or find some other way to make sure this vote never happens.

”.
When there’s Trillions to Loot ..

Besides their all working for the CCP ..

I,I,I say Thar ..

Coco Mellon is our Boy..

Ya ..

You ain’t seen Nothing Yet ..

Exactly. Thank goodness you started this thread and brought this all to light.

Indeed, no need for you to hang around then, see ya.
The BIGGEST dog and pony show on the planet.

Indeed, no need for you to hang around then, see ya.

I'm not going anywhere. Post another inane thread and I'll comment on it.
Don't go holding your breath.
Earlybrd: I'll second your motion - FJB!
I have a feeling that with the recent revelations china joe biden, his whore, his son (chunter biden), his brother and a few more hanger's-on are toast.
chunter biden is NOT out of the woods yet - I am actually beginning to believe (because of recent revelations!) he will someday be in federal prison - and the sooner the better.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Well if sounded to me as if you thought something was actually going to come if it
Maybe I misunderstood what you were laying down
Kenneth
Apparently, Boebert has also pissed off Marjorie Taylor Greene, and they are now in a hilariously pathetic and sad public cat fight.
Originally Posted by Stophel
Apparently, Boebert has also pissed off Marjorie Taylor Greene, and they are now in a hilariously pathetic and sad public cat fight.

On Wednesday, Georgia Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene screamed in an unhinged rant at Colorado Rep. Lauren Boebert. Greene attacked Boebert over Boebert’s introduction of articles of impeachment against Joe Biden before Greene could do so.

CSPAN video of Greene’s rant shows Georgia Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (MTG) acting in a manner that’s been compared to Regina George from the movie Mean Girls. Rep. Boebert does not look intimidated during the exchange. Reports have revealed that Greene called Boebert a “little b****.”

Laura Loomer, who has exposed Greene for being an establishment hack, tweeted about the video, writing that “Because @laurenboebert actually took real action on doing what @RepMTG just bloviates about doing (Impeaching Biden). Marjorie is a MEAN GIRL who wants to be the center of attention, and she tries to sabotage any other woman who gets in the spotlight. She is also FULL OF [bleep]!”

https://nationalfile.com/video-mtg-becomes-hostile-towards-boebert-on-house-floor/

Video Link

And then there is this ..............

National File extensively reported on MTG’s efforts in pushing the McCarthy-Biden debt ceiling bill through Congress. When asked why she supported the McCarthy-Biden deal, Greene said, “I live in reality, not conservative fantasy land.” Greene continued to say lawmakers who went against her and voted against the deal do not “understand how to be successful.”

MTG has really become a train wreck.

This, or close to it. I'd say 25-30% will vote for him & against impeachment.

They won't come with close to getting the majority needed................but what will happen is after they count the votes ahead to time, they'll decide who can (protect themselves at home) vote for & against.

MM
Establishment always gets their man- woman.

Green has been established.

So what. That didnt stop the D party from railroading impeachment charges on Trump.

IMO impeach em all. Literally, every Dem politician from this point forward. Dont convict, dont care. Still impeached.
As expected, these Republicans are so Predictable .

Part of the problem. "Uniparty" has more truth to it than not.
Originally Posted by Crockettnj

So what. That didnt stop the D party from railroading impeachment charges on Trump.

IMO impeach em all. Literally, every Dem politician from this point forward. Dont convict, dont care. Still impeached.

Not to Mention they Impeached Trump when he wasn’t even in Office ..

There is No Republic ..

There is No Constitution..

There is only Treason of the Mind and Treason of the Country’s Very Core ..
McKevin cancels impeachment vote

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/06/now-is-not-time-talk-impeaching-biden-weak/
Repukes covering their azzes - and hiding out!
Their thoughts are already known, for the most part, though.

ANY who voted to go to committee are only trying to NOT have to vote publicly!
Gutless bastids!

Back to non-rant mode, now. laugh
© 24hourcampfire