Home
link

Republicrats.. again.
In a way, I get it.

Justified or not, this could open Pandora's Box to the majority party simply financially destroying any member of the minority party they don't like.

You don't think the Dems wouldn't try that if they were in charge of the House to get rid of Jim Jordan or Matt Gaetz? They would just trump up charges and justify it by saying, "The GOP set the precedent with a multimillion dollar fine on Schiff".

Fining him $5k would be one thing. Fining him $16 million is quite another.
Yeah it was an idiotic idea to throw in a 16 million dollar fine.
There's more to this. There's an ethics issue coming and showing bias now would be rough.
I am still of the opinion that this has set a precedent. When the Demons take control of the house, they will spend their time censuring the Repubs.
Originally Posted by deltakid
I am still of the opinion that this has set a precedent. When the Demons take control of the house, they will spend their time censuring the Repubs.

Not going to happen.
There were concerns that assessing a fine would violate a couple on Constitutional amendments. Censure is a political tool but fining someone when there is no law broken is a judicial action and there is that separation of powers thing to consider.
Originally Posted by HoosierHawk
In a way, I get it.

Justified or not, this could open Pandora's Box to the majority party simply financially destroying any member of the minority party they don't like.

You don't think the Dems wouldn't try that if they were in charge of the House to get rid of Jim Jordan or Matt Gaetz? They would just trump up charges and justify it by saying, "The GOP set the precedent with a multimillion dollar fine on Schiff".

Indisputable Proof You and Haggis think this was some type of Parlor Game ..

He should be Getting the Crack of Dawn Thing and the Sea Drop Off ..

Maybe the Mossad Pick Up ..

If the Marxist could get away with your Hypothesis they’d Do It ..

F’ck All
Castoff or Castaway. Both great names if you’re recently split.

B
Originally Posted by akrange
Originally Posted by HoosierHawk
In a way, I get it.

Indisputable Proof You and Haggis think this was some type of Parlor Game ..

He should be Getting the Crack of Dawn Thing and the Sea Drop Off ..

Maybe the Mossad Pick Up ..

If the Marxist could get away with your Hypothesis they’d Do It ..

F’ck All

I would respond to this, but somebody needs to translate for me.

Anybody else speak retarded sociopath?
The Dual should be sent back to Ireland

Better ..

Hahahaha Hahahaha
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard

So when do scumbags like this finally get their come-uppance?
Originally Posted by local_dirt

I think he deserves a fate much, much worse than a 16 million dollar fine, but I don't think the scumbags will ever get their comeuppance. The deep state and state media are not going away.

I think he deserves a fate much, much worse than a 16 million dollar fine, but I don't think the scumbags will ever get their comeuppance. The deep state and state media are not going away.. and both deserving of a dirt bath.

No argument here.
It’s all about Money ..

Those Republicans Chipmunks Pile shall Not Be Infringed ..

You Get what the Massey laying Down ..

MTG got the She Wolf Attitude too..

Their All in on It ..

I think he deserves a fate much, much worse than a 16 million dollar fine, but I don't think the scumbags will ever get their comeuppance. The deep state and state media are not going away.

We The People could "easily" root them out if we grew a set.
© 24hourcampfire