Home
Posted By: IZH27 A creed that I don’t believe. - 06/29/23
Not quite sure which way of many to take the comment.
It will speak for itself though.

No creed but Christ
If they mocked Islam that way they'd be excoriated in every news cycle.
Originally Posted by efw
No creed but Christ

If they can convince themselves that Christ doesn't exist then they can accept they do no wrong........
“Forgive them Father for they know not what they do….”
I think that we just witnessed people drinking the cup of God’s Wrath.
The congregation consists of older white Hokies, average income $ 110.00.00/ year.

You can hear the congregation chanting in the background.

Lutherans ...................
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by efw
No creed but Christ

If they can convince themselves that Christ doesn't exist then they can accept they do no wrong........

No they believe in Jesus Christ… their Jesus just isn’t THE Jesus of the Scriptures. It’s another affirming Jesus (you gotta say it with a lisp) and He doesn’t live anyone (in the traditional definition of love) but affirms everyone.

I’m amazed at how Leftist extremism has become the new state religion. It seems like I blinked and it was the established state church! Amazing!
Originally Posted by Raferman

Then decapitated and burned
they better get outta that church now before lightening strikes them dead.
a big flood looks better all the time
Originally Posted by cisco1
The congregation consists of older white Hokies, average income $ 110.00.00/ year.

You can hear the congregation chanting in the background.

Lutherans ...................

Undoubtedly ELCA Synod. The LCMS and WELS Synods put a lot of distance between themselves and the ELCA quite a while ago.

The LCMS Synod is very conservative. WELS Synod is hardcore conservative.
Yeah,...just as I thought,...ELCA.

https://protestia.com/2023/06/28/el...on-binary-god-whose-pronouns-are-plural/
So “she / it” said the “non-binary god”.

But later said that Jesus has 2 dads. So which it is freak show? 2 dads or non binary? She can’t even mental gymnastic her way to convincing herself she is even close to sane!
Here's a pretty good read that says what the LCMS Lutherans think about the ELCA bunch.

My opinion, the ELCA needs to find something else to call themselves. They're not the Lutherans that Martin Luther was advocating.

https://www.gottesdienst.org/gottesblog/2022/6/1/7z6aykc5bncsxmm4ifovadts26d995
The ELCA, PCUSA, UMC, UCC, and Episcopal churches all are bleeding members.

They worship “the latest thing” rather than the One True God and therefore have nothing to offer their congregants.

I don’t understand why they don’t just dissolve and start a new “BF me religion” or something.

Oh… that’d be honest… and they prefer to imitate the false and pervert all that is good…
Originally Posted by Raferman

"Be not deceived, God will not be mocked."
The Bible warned of these false teachers that will pervert the Gospel. They've been around for 2000 years, but they've never had the audience they can have now.
Originally Posted by efw

They worship “the latest thing” rather than the One True God and therefore have nothing to offer their congregants.

I don’t understand why they don’t just dissolve and start a new “BF me religion” or something.

Oh… that’d be honest… and they prefer to imitate the false and pervert all that is good…

The ELCA is a huge embarrassment to all of the other Lutherans. Bottom line, they've jumped the shark to such an extent that they're really not Lutherans at all.
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by efw

The ELCA is a huge embarrassment to all of the other Lutherans. Bottom line, they've jumped the shark to such an extent that they're really not Lutherans at all.

No

Bottom line is that all those listed above and many more are no longer Christian churches, but churches of Satan.
I was texting my pastor about this vid. He has seen it yesterday.

I shared my comment about them drinking in God’s wrath.

His comment: Yes…eternity is binary
Well that proves it. This entire lbgtqynumsxyp+_= thing is a RELGION, not a social movement, and that religion is actually worshiping Satan.
Popping smoke on their own position.
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by efw
No creed but Christ

Boom. In 2012 they believed in Zero.

Sickermore, Gayghost, Plumdumb, Lostinhell and Houston_2 still do. smirk
Originally Posted by IZH27
I was texting my pastor about this vid. He has seen it yesterday.

I shared my comment about them drinking in God’s wrath.

His comment: Yes…eternity is binary

Romans 1 seems plenty clear; we as a society are reaping the godlessness we’ve sown.
I believe in the non-binary God whose pronouns are plural.
I believe in Jesus Christ, their child, who wore a fabulous tunic and had two dads and saw everyone as a sibling-child of God.
I believe in the rainbow Spirit, who shatters our image of one white light and refracts it into a rainbow of gorgeous diversity.
I believe in the church of everyday saints as numerous, creative, and resilient as patches on the AIDS quilt, whose feet are grounded in mud and whose eyes gaze at the stars in wonder.
I believe in the calling to each of us that love is love is love, so beloved, let us love.
I believe, glorious God. Help my unbelief. Amen.

You have to have a totally depraved mind to recite something as bad as this.
Evil, in its most secretive form.
A lie doesn't become truth; wrong doesn't become right; evil doesn't become good, just because it's accepted by the majority
© 24hourcampfire