Home
Posted By: Raspy Cannot Find Evidence - 07/16/23
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Posted By: lastround Re: Cannot Find Evidence - 07/16/23
Looks like Hunter’s footprints to me.
Posted By: Oldelkhunter Re: Cannot Find Evidence - 07/16/23
Yet they can find an ATM withdrawal 50 miles from Washington DC from a person that lives in Florida
Posted By: Ben_Lurkin Re: Cannot Find Evidence - 07/16/23
And they can get the DNA from a fingerprint left on the metal snap on a knife sheath from that Idaho killer. It was also reported the Secret Service had it figured out three days after it happened, but no word as to who; which tells you who.
Posted By: ol_mike Re: Cannot Find Evidence - 07/16/23
15sec. ,, perfect boobs.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Cannot Find Evidence - 07/16/23
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Cannot Find Evidence - 07/16/23
In 1969 we got perfectly crisp, clear pictures of Armstrong and Aldrin on the moon (hrumph) after they successfully passed through a (20,000 mile) asteroid belt with computers 1/20 the capabilities of modern cell phones (Iirc).

Too bad they couldn't get clear pics of the guy planting a bomb in DC 50 years later (hrumph). whistle
Posted By: HoosierHawk Re: Cannot Find Evidence - 07/16/23
Originally Posted by jaguartx
In 1969 we got perfectly crisp, clear pictures of Armstrong and Aldrin on the moon (hrumph) after they successfully passed through a (20,000 mile) asteroid belt with computers 1/20 the capabilities of modern cell phones (Iirc).

Too bad they couldn't get clear pics of the guy planting a bomb in DC 50 years later (hrumph). whistle

Tell me more about this 20,000 mile “asteroid belt” between the earth and the moon….🤔
Posted By: IndyCA35 Re: Cannot Find Evidence - 07/16/23
There is no asteroid belt between the earth and the moon.
Posted By: las Re: Cannot Find Evidence - 07/16/23
Well if it was me up there, there would be, from my turds.
Posted By: ironbender Re: Cannot Find Evidence - 07/16/23
Originally Posted by HoosierHawk
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Tell me more about this 20,000 mile “asteroid belt” between the earth and the moon….🤔
C’mon man. Gotta connect dots!
© 24hourcampfire