Home
Watch video:

https://www.foxnews.com/video/6331903216112
Pedo Joe will issue a pardon.
Can you supply the Cliff Notes of what Hannity said. I honestly can’t listen to that blow hard.
Originally Posted by steve4102
Can you supply the Cliff Notes of what Hannity said. I honestly can’t listen to that blow hard.

I bailed on Hannity year ago. Unlistenable imo. Team Uniparty Republican talking points shill. One of the worst interviewers on the radio.

I'd rather listen to NPR for the comedy factor.
Never gonna happen.
The whole idea of the plea deal was to wrap all of Hunter's previous criminal activity under one investigation and criminal prosecution so as to wrap him under the umbrella of double jeopardy.
This all good for team Biden. Two tiered justice system on full display. mad
Originally Posted by ModelT
If anyone on here believes this, I got some beach front property to sell ya
They have 30 days to make this go away. It will.
Oh boy...
"ModelT" our new news hound...

You find enough dandelion greens on the front lawn to gum up for lunch today already and got some spare time.on your hands huh???

🤣🤣🤣
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Never happen, In a week's time, they'll "iron out" the issues and Hunter will get off scott-free
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Never happen, In a week's time, they'll "iron out" the issues and Hunter will get off scott-free
YUP
The pos will be basking in the Caribbean in the vet near future.
More kabuki theater. Ain’t nothing gonna happen.
Loud mouth Hannity just yapping. Everyone know Hunter isn't going to jail.
Hannity will go to prison before Hunter. If convicted of anything serious, the Big Guy will pardon him and the MSM and Dems will bless the decision.
Sean Hannity is the reason some people do not watch Fox News. I watch and read a lot of Fox News, but I skip Sean H.

I don’t believe a word out of his mouth.
Hannity isn’t capable of talking about true Constitutional conservative or nationalists cultural issues because he’s neither of those things.

He’s a prototype establishment neocon that has to resort to talking points “He’s going to jail” and “wait until this or that investigation!” Rah, rah vote RINO!
Originally Posted by ModelT
GFY .you watch it
Booschit.
Originally Posted by Crockettnj

I bailed on Hannity year ago. Unlistenable imo. Team Uniparty Republican talking points shill. One of the worst interviewers on the radio.

I'd rather listen to NPR for the comedy factor.
You'd think that if someone was going to position themselves as an "expert" or anything close to that, that they would take the time to understand how the system is structured and how it works. Seems Hannity "the expert" has forgotten about presidential pardons.
Paid taxes late in 2 years period, but paid the tab....owned firearm while doing drugs.

I don't think ANYONE goes to jail for that, probation and community service along with a fine maybe.
Originally Posted by dye7barrel
Never gonna happen UNTIL TRUMP IS BACK IN THE WHITEHOUSE.
FIXT
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
Paid taxes late in 2 years period, but paid the tab....owned firearm while doing drugs.

I don't think ANYONE goes to jail for that, probation and community service along with a fine maybe.

Dieuson Octave

Kodak Black

Wesley Snipes

And others

I'd rather listen to a Fingernail on a Blackboard Concert than turn on that self-important rantmaster.
Originally Posted by Cheesy
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Perfect analysis.
Originally Posted by luv2safari

I'd rather listen to a Fingernail on a Blackboard Concert than turn on that self-important rantmaster.

This plus 1000. I can't believe anyone still watches Hannity.
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by Bwana_1

Dieuson Octave

Kodak Black

Wesley Snipes

And others

Jag I don't know the other guys, but Snipes didn't claim 15 million in earned income, and refused to pay it.

Willie Nelson and Mike Tyson owed big money, and made budget payments to the IRS...never went to jail. Biden did already pay, but paid late because he was wasted and smoking meth I guess....and Daddy probably paid that bill.
© 24hourcampfire