Home
Why do you have a Offshore Account Joey B?
No.....I'm shocked.
Originally Posted by Esox357
No.....I'm shocked.

Astounded
stunned!
Yeah, we know. It's called wire fraud, racketeering, money laundering and tax evasion. He's written the definition for all those charges.
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter

Taxes. So what. Not a big deal by itself.
JeffO is cool with this....
I’m guessing most everyone in DC has an offshore account.
Originally Posted by plumbum

Is he reporting income from them on his tax returns or is that being funneled thru a Shell company as well?

There are only two reasons for having an offshore account

a. Hiding Money
b. If you live ,work or own a corporation overseas .for your use or that of a corporation you own or work for .
( DOJ = (yawn))
Where else is Zelensky supposed to send his "Big Guy" 10% kickback of all the taxpayer money he's getting?

Felony.....and shows he has continued to lie to the American people, has been accepting bribes, is putting our security at risk. More evidence of the Biden crime family corruption than anything republicans have gone to jail for.
Originally Posted by brush_buster

Felony.....and shows he has continued to lie to the American people, has been accepting bribes, is putting our security at risk. More evidence of the Biden crime family corruption than anything republicans have gone to jail for.

NOt a felony if you report it
Originally Posted by irfubar

He won't be for long. This schiett right here will be having Jell0 hitting his bong.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Originally Posted by jaguartx

He won't be for long. This schiett right here will be having Jell0 hitting his bong.

Is there a date after which you’ll admit once & for all that you were duped?
Originally Posted by efw

Is there a date after which you’ll admit once & for all that you were duped?

No, jaggernuts will just double down.
Think logically. This schiett has been going on for decades. You guys think all this schiett is just luckily Dripping out.

It's not, it being exposed. How? By the Patriots in Control.

Like Q said, Drip, drip, flood.

This show is getting pretty danged good.

Think logically. This schiett has been going on for decades. You guys think all this schiett is just luckily Dripping out.

It's not, it being exposed. How? By the Patriots in Control.

Like Q said, Drip, drip, flood.

This show is getting pretty danged good.

How can you actually believe the crap that Q throws out there? There arent any patriots in control. Our country is royally f ucked and being run by the most evil wastes of skin on Gods green earth. Every damn part of this government is full of corruption and no one will go down that actually deserves to
He has money he has forgotten about
Originally Posted by hanco
He has money he has forgotten about
Biden or jaggernuts?

BINGO.......no reporting of the millions received, so it's a felony.

There are a few countries that do not report income to the IRS..My guess it is another funnel to even more shell companies. Remember the Ukrainian guy said it would take 10 years to unravel the path the money took.
Haven’t You Tards Figured it Out Yet ..

That Whole Town is just One Big Circle Jerk ..

Their All in It Together..

F’ck All ..
Originally Posted by akrange

F’ck All ..

And that is precisely why they want Trump OUT at all costs, because he isn't!
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
I’m guessing most everyone in DC has an offshore account.

Back when CNN reported real news every once in a while (about 20 years ago) they reported that almost all Congressmen have bank accounts and big homes in foreign countries. I'm sure everybody that is employed by federal government does too. They also reported that 93% of the cost of a loaf pf bread was taxes.

Yup. They are fairly common.
Originally Posted by KillerBee
Originally Posted by akrange

F’ck All ..

And that is precisely why they want Trump OUT at all costs, because he isn't!

Truth.

That's why there is

There are a few countries that do not report income to the IRS..My guess it is another funnel to even more shell companies. Remember the Ukrainian guy said it would take 10 years to unravel the path the money took.

Just a regular Joe with 4 or 5 mansions on a Senators salary.

Tax exposure Trump set precedence for will kill them.
Unbelievable that no one connected the dot with His Salary and 2 multimillion dollar homes.

Really ?, maybe for expats or US residents that own real estate in said country, US corporations with foreign offices but why would Biden have that? Oh I know why, could it be that the guy who said "I have no knowledge of my sons businesses
" has some monkey business going on overseas?
Biden’s corruption is well planned and long practiced. He’s 80 years old and incapable of enjoying a cent of the loot he stole from taxpayers. He is a product of a government gone rancid with avarice. They must protect him or forfeit themselves. They are him. His Conrad’s have partied with him on the cocktail circuit. They have copied his corruption. They’ve enhanced his stature while destroying his enemies.
They will hang with him.
“I am sitting here with my father and we would like to understand why the commitment made has not been fulfilled,” Hunter Biden allegedly wrote. As the message continued, Hunter appeared to threaten the business associate. If the Chinese end of the deal was not fulfilled, he wrote, “I will make certain that between the man sitting next to me and every person he knows and my ability to forever hold a grudge that you will regret not following my direction.”

HOw embarrassing for the left to not connect these dots.
As soon as they get their hands on Trumps tax return, they will have proof of what a crook he is..... oh wait..... yeah ,... paging JellO.... fuggin morons
Originally Posted by rainshot
Biden’s corruption is well planned and long practiced. He’s 80 years old and incapable of enjoying a cent of the loot he stole from taxpayers. He is a product of a government gone rancid with avarice. They must protect him or forfeit themselves. They are him. His Conrad’s have partied with him on the cocktail circuit. They have copied his corruption. They’ve enhanced his stature while destroying his enemies.
They will hang with him.
Good post.... I believe the Clintons perfected this
Anyone that believes anything coming out of a Pathological Liar like Biden needs to have their heads examined.
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Where else is Zelensky supposed to send his "Big Guy" 10% kickback of all the taxpayer money he's getting?

10%? I'm thinking the real number is a lot more than that.

It is if you are the president and avoid paying tax.
“I am sitting here with my father and we would like to understand why the commitment made has not been fulfilled,” Hunter Biden allegedly wrote. As the message continued, Hunter appeared to threaten the business associate. If the Chinese end of the deal was not fulfilled, he wrote, “I will make certain that between the man sitting next to me and every person he knows and my ability to forever hold a grudge that you will regret not following my direction.”

HOw embarrassing for the left to not connect these dots.

"Predictable" is the word you were after.
The money ain't gonna launder itself.
Somebody has to do it.

Really ?, maybe for expats or US residents that own real estate in said country, US corporations with foreign offices but why would Biden have that? Oh I know why, could it be that the guy who said "I have no knowledge of my sons businesses
" has some monkey business going on overseas?

Could simply be a legal tax shelter. The fact that one has an offshore account does not mean any crime was committed. Doesn't mean no crime was committed either. But offshore accounts themselves are not necessarily illegal.
Gonna bet that the newly recognized grandchild will have a few offshore accounts soon, too.
How can you actually believe the crap that Q throws out there? There arent any patriots in control. Our country is royally f ucked and being run by the most evil wastes of skin on Gods green earth. Every damn part of this government is full of corruption and no one will go down that actually deserves to[/quote]

As much as I hope Jag is correct, Q is one conspiracy theory even Steve 4102 and I have trouble believing.

So is Phil aka GayGhost!
© 24hourcampfire