Home
Anyone hear about this chit??? And what’s your thoughts? Personally I call the bastage the same rat traitor he was when President Trump bought him on board.

Take care, Willie
Swamp rat to the core!
I believe that your description of him is pretty accurate! Sadly, I once had respect for the “back stabbing” POS! memtb
There are so many like him I don't know who to hate the most.
He is a worm,a slimy one at that,hes got lots of competion these days
If he testifies against Trump he will be committing Treason and it will essentially be political suicide.
I believe the guy has screw loose. Some of the answers he’s given to questions seem to materialize out of left field.

The American people are not his concern?
Trumps biggest road blocks come issued by the GOP........

He needs a better vetting process for his entourage.

Anyone nominated by the GOP shouldn't be considered
Originally Posted by rainshot
If he testifies against Trump he will be committing Treason and it will essentially be political suicide.

Political suicide?

I think that politically he has been long dead and rotting.

Democrats see him as a bible thumping past toady for Trump not to be trusted.

Republicans see him as a backstabbing cheese dyck not to be trusted.

Couldnt win a local race for dogcatcher.

But he will be the loyal frontman for the forces trying to destroy Trump and he will be richly rewarded. Its all about Pence trying to cash in on his fading relevance right now
Link?
He is Smiths key witness against Trump.

Still can’t figure out why Trump still defends Pence.
Can't stand to even look at that worm.
I was always skeptical when Trump took up with him. Never understood that.
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Can't stand to even look at that worm.

They have no business wearing our flag pin or any other patriotic symbols. They should all be rounded up Cromwell style and publicly hung.
Pence is deep state. LINK
Notes taken during a meeting with a defendant are discoverable.

The prosecution got them and will require him to testify.

No privilege for the VP.

BMT
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Link?

You’ve got to be chitting me. 😂

Take care, Willie
Heck, he even lost a debate with the Cameltolia.
He’s a Patriot who respects the Constitution and the rule of law. I disagree with many of his specific politics, but I’d vote for the guy based on the fact that when it mattered, and some very consequential chit hung in the balance, he did the right thing.

History will be kind to Mike Pence. Not so Donald Trump, who will end up on Mount Flushmore (and in jail for his blatantly criminal actions).
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
He’s a Patriot who respects the Constitution and the rule of law. I disagree with many of his specific politics, but I’d vote for the guy based on the fact that when it mattered, and some very consequential chit hung in the balance, he did the right thing.

History will be kind to Mike Pence. Not so Donald Trump, who will end up on Mount Flushmore (and in jail for his blatantly criminal actions).

Did somebody fart?
That’s pure unmistakable bulls h I t. Pence is hiding behind his warped version of the Constitution. Theys how Washington politicians have ignored and defamed the original intent of our founding documents and principles that made America the greatest most free nation. Our freedoms have been systematically eroded by a government which has no interest in following the Constitution.

You are the reason Oregon is assaulting the constitutional rights you claim to support.
You're a phoney and an idiot.
Originally Posted by steve4102
He is Smiths key witness against Trump.

Still can’t figure out why Trump still defends Pence.

[Linked Image from ohnuts.com]

Connect them!
Just show’s how much of a rat bastard Pence is. He doesn’t have a chance in hell of getting elected but he’s going his best to throw Trump under the bus who does have a chance to win. Which means he would rather throw Trump under the bus and get Biden re-elected. Shows where he stands on what’s best for the country.
The constitution? That's not his concern.
What’s best for the country is free and fair elections with everyone involved abiding by the result. This is the structure the Founders gave us. Maybe you just don’t care?

Trump did everything he could to steal a free and fair election. And he’s gonna go to jail for that. The Founders would be pleased.
That’s pure unmistakable bulls h I t. Pence is hiding behind his warped version of the Constitution. Theys how Washington politicians have ignored and defamed the original intent of our founding documents and principles that made America the greatest most free nation. Our freedoms have been systematically eroded by a government which has no interest in following the Constitution.

So Kamala has the Constitutional power to decide who wins this next one? Laffin
What’s best for the country is free and fair elections with everyone involved abiding by the result. This is the structure the Founders gave us. Maybe you just don’t care?
Then why do you support fraudulent elections?

Trump did everything he could to steal a free and fair election. And he’s gonna go to jail for that. The Founders would be pleased.

Not according Alan Dershowitz. He also says the SUPREME COURT will over turn any conviction if he is convicted.
[Linked Image from blogger.googleusercontent.com]

So Kamala has the Constitutional power to decide who wins this next one? Laffin

CIA manipulates elections
Originally Posted by GringoCazador
Just show’s how much of a rat bastard Pence is. He doesn’t have a chance in hell of getting elected but he’s going his best to throw Trump under the bus who does have a chance to win. Which means he would rather throw Trump under the bus and get Biden re-elected. Shows where he stands on what’s best for the country.

How will Trump win a stolen election?
Mr Toehead politician "man of religion".....
And people fall for his schit he spews out of his piehole.
Originally Posted by jwp475

Not according Alan Dershowitz. He also says the SUPREME COURT will over turn any conviction if he is convicted.

Alan Dershowitz is a hack that jumped the fence to the other side, so he could make some media money.....he has no audience appeal, he's bland and not exactly camera friendly.

He'll say what he has to so he can make a living, and keep getting guest spots on TV shows.....just like Barr is doing on CNN.
Pence is a worthless piece of schit

He is universally hated or ignored, he'll never be able to hold office again.
We have an energetic enthused Marxist hit squad lying their collective asses off with great enthusiasm.
Pence was a local talk show host that wormed his way into congress and the Indiana Governor’s seat, he would have lost the next election if he hadn’t been hand selected by the establishment GOP as a means of keeping an eye on Trump.

As far as his “faith”? He’s a Jim Bakker bible beater clone. And a frigging snitch, he rolled over like a dead carp.
I wounder is he is Praying to God that he makes the debate stage, we will see God's response soon lol
So. . . .

There are three kinds of people in the world:

Only Trumpers;

Establishment GOP/Rinos;

and Commie Democrats.

And the only people who love the United States and its Constitution are the Only Trumpers, correct?

BMT
[Linked Image from akm-img-a-in.tosshub.com]
Originally Posted by BMT
So. . . .

Only Trumpers;

Establishment GOP/Rinos;

and Commie Democrats.

And the only people who love the United States and its Constitution are the Only Trumpers, correct?

BMT

It would appear that way, many conservatives here have expressed their dislike for Trump prior to all the peer pressure mob mentality....I'm not a Trump fan, so I'm a Commie they say lolololol

An anonymous poll would be enlightening.
Flies can sure find the pile in a hurry hey? lol

Originally Posted by Clarkm
[Linked Image from akm-img-a-in.tosshub.com]

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
Originally Posted by BMT
So. . . .

Only Trumpers;

Establishment GOP/Rinos;

and Commie Democrats.

BMT

It would appear that way, many conservatives here have expressed their dislike for Trump prior to all the peer pressure mob mentality....I'm not a Trump fan, so I'm a Commie they say lolololol

An anonymous poll would be enlightening.

It sure would. I think if you hooked up the Fire Trumptards to an infallible lie detector that was gonna kill them if they lied, about 75% of those howling the loudest here, would concede he lost in 2020.

The thing to understand is that they THIRST for the violent destruction of those who disagree with them. They WANT the military to wipe out their political opposition. Literally. These are not good people. They are not good Americans. They do not respect the Constitution. They do not respect the REASONS for the Constitution, which amount to “a framework for dealing with inevitable change via THE PEOPLE choosing their leaders”. The Founders knew it wasn’t gonna be 1776 forever. They knew change happens- hell, they CREATED it when they revolted against Britain. Via the structure of our government, with its 3 co-equal branches, via the Bill of Rights, which explicitly guarantees (supposedly) certain enumerated freedoms, and via our structural ability to choose leaders for ourselves, we have the tools to move forward in “American” ways. That is NOT the same thing as this desire to somehow “Make America 1952 again”. That’s gone; it ain’t coming back. What is coming, is the future. Is CHANGE. America is uniquely equipped to deal with and thrive with change.

It’s these structural underpinnings, often expressed in shorthand as “the Constitution”, that Trump and his acolytes piss on.

History will be kind to Mike Pence. Not so Donald Trump, who will end up on Mount Flushmore and in jail for his blatantly criminal actions).

I’m really enjoying the notion of that assertion. Would you please reference all of the germane Federal CRS and State(s) CRS he violated beyond a reasonable doubt? Thanks.
Originally Posted by BMT
So. . . .

Only Trumpers;

Establishment GOP/Rinos;

and Commie Democrats.

BMT

Where do the small government conservatives v. the big government authoritarians fit into this?
Originally Posted by Squidge
Originally Posted by BMT
So. . . .

Only Trumpers;

Establishment GOP/Rinos;

and Commie Democrats.

BMT

Where do the small government conservatives v. the big government authoritarians fit into this?

Unfortunately they don't, you have to pick 1 of the other 3 teams....or you can't play.
If Trump didn't like Pence, then why did he choose him twice to be the VP?

Trump liked Pence right up to the moment Pence refused to intervene in the election. Now he's the "enemy".
Originally Posted by STRSWilson

Trump liked Pence right up to the moment Pence refused to intervene in the election. Now he's the "enemy".

Loyalty

Loyalty

When in the history of Trump has he been loyal to anyone including his wives?

Loyalty

Never, different rules for the elite.
At what point in history has a leftist ever had an honest conversation about Trump?
Pence is throwing one last Hail Mary to try and stay relevant in the election. Nothing more, nothing less.
At what point in history has a leftist ever had an honest conversation about Trump?

Alex; When Trump was a Democrat for 8 years....for $500 please.
The dumbest man to hold the office of President in a 100 years bragged before the election that they had assembled the biggest voter fraud organization in history. Most people in the part of the country I live in believe the election was stolen. I have seen Biden say it on news programs numerous times. He bragged that they were cheating this time. Now people are being charged with insurrection for protesting. An ex president who was cheated is indicted for questioning it.
Pence has seen the footage bragging about election fraud. He is a coward for not being part of making sure the voting was correct and true. He shouldn't have certified a questionable election.

Twice? What am I missing?
Originally Posted by cv540

Twice? What am I missing?

Uh… Trump ran with Pence in both ‘16 and ‘20.

Pence is an honorable man and history will be kind to him.

Loyalty

Never, different rules for the elite.

Bite your TONGUE!

Trump is a Man of the People. Salt of the earth. He only poops in gold-plated toilets to own the libs.

I've seen it before and now there is no doubt....You are as lost as last years' Easter Egg!
Be that as it may… I’m right. And you know it.
You are like the braying jackass that is the symblol of your party and wrong.
Originally Posted by BMT
So. . . .

Only Trumpers;

Establishment GOP/Rinos;

and Commie Democrats.

BMT

Unfortunately they don't, you have to pick 1 of the other 3 teams....or you can't play.

So true.

BMT
Originally Posted by BMT
So. . . .

Only Trumpers;

Establishment GOP/Rinos;

and Commie Democrats.

BMT

That is an excellent question. Neither Reagan nor Eisenhower have a place in the Only Trump view of the world.

BMT
© 24hourcampfire