Home
Here’s Roger Stone laying out the plot.

Here’s Bannon saying the same thing before the election.

Your thoughts?
Jack Smith will enter into evidence immediately, then look for some more to flip....Stone is the real problem, but both have been convicted before.
You’re such a lying little slimeball Jeff0….you’ve never had a nice thing to say about Bannon and Stone yet you hang your hat on their words now? You’ve called them every name in the book and you stated they’re liars yet here you are now using them to reinforce your claims? You don’t care about truth or facts you only care about cobbling together anything that reinforces your dislike of President Trump.

Now you’re carrying the water for those you have historically had no use for? Lolol…..you’re a spineless littleshit with no moral compass. 🖕
Pretty funny that none of the brave patriotic warriors of truth have commented.

Then again, I bet they can’t muster up the gonads to even click the links. So brave. Such searchers for truth.

And for the ones who did… lol, well given that it more or less demolishes, oh let’s see…. only their entire freaking current worldview… I can see why they wouldn’t comment. 😂

They got nuthin. What’s coming is gonna hurt. Muchly. That’s ok. Stupid should hurt.

Your thoughts, Trumptards?
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
You’re such a lying little slimeball Jeff0….you’ve never had a nice thing to say about Bannon and Stone yet you hang your hat on their words now? You’ve called them every name in the book and you stated they’re liars yet here you are now using them to reinforce your claims? You don’t care about truth or facts you only care about cobbling together anything that reinforces your dislike of President Trump.

Now you’re carrying the water for those you have historically had no use for? Lolol…..you’re a spineless littleshit with no moral compass. 🖕

Nice try! Swing and a miss.

Did you click the links?
Are you the liar that promised to leave this site permanently?
So you deny ever saying anything negative about Bannon or Stone?
Originally Posted by Jeff_O

Nice try! Swing and a miss.

Did you click the links?

Remember that time you thought 80k a year was making the big bucks you broke dick lol.. you are broke dick surviving on workman’s comp cause your drug addled ass fell of a ladder.
Originally Posted by Raeford

Oh his sorry ass banished himself to the backpacking sub forum for 4 years. Then his hero another retard Joe Biden gets elected and he crawled out of the basement.

You really THIS stupid?

They are pieces of crap and I’ve called them out as such. They are/were also tight with Trump. And here they are, spilling the beans on his plot to steal the 2020 election.

Did you even click the links, rocket surgeon? A yes or no will suffice.
This^^^is the LIAR that promised to leave this forum permanently
I would love this WWII vet to meet facist pedo Jeff in person. He would strangle him in 30 seconds and smash his head like a rotten grape for all of the damage he brought to the US.

You really THIS stupid?

They are pieces of crap and I’ve called them out as such. They are/were also tight with Trump. And here they are, spilling the beans on his plot to steal the 2020 election.

Did you even click the links, rocket surgeon? A yes or no will suffice.

The truth is the election was stolen. Biden stole the election no doubt about that
Not one comment with any substance.

That’s pretty telling. wink

Y’all got played for fools. I’m here to help, but in the end, only you can un-jam your heads from your asses. Clicking those links would be a start… big hint…

I didn’t. Bring proof or STFU.

What I think you are remembering is a proposed bet for which MY terms were never accepted.

Did you click the links, Friend Raeford? Bok bok bok…
Still not one comment of substance….. just sayin’…….

Click the links, cowards.

I remember that. pathological liars just gonna lie

remember when pedo Jeff was proud of his support for drag queens stripping for children in Oregon?He actually bragged they were healthy for children

Still nuthin’

Guys. I’m getting embarrassed for you. NOBODY in this great… this great… this great repository of far-right brainpower can come up with ANYTHING!?

Here’s a hint: there ain’t anything to say. It’s right there. You been played for fools. I knew this in real-time. You still can’t face it. Me > you. D’oh!

Your thoughts, oh great and wise ones (who lack the balls to click the links and respond with substance)?
What was the question again ?....fuuuuuugg give me a beer
Yeah no kidding. I quit drinking right before the pandemic hit. It has been an absolute shít-show on multiple levels since then. Maybe it’s my fault, lol. I should buy some IPA, maybe that’ll fix things.

Still not a single comment of substance. Tsk tsk my rabid nutjob friends. I’m a bit disappointed. I’ll come back later and see if anyone has stepped up.
Well now Jell-O, it sure looks like they got him this time.

Do you think he will pardon himself after he's reelected?
Yeah no kidding. I quit drinking right before the pandemic hit. It has been an absolute shít-show on multiple levels since then. Maybe it’s my fault, lol. I should buy some IPA, maybe that’ll fix things.

Still not a single comment of substance. Tsk tsk my rabid nutjob friends. I’m a bit disappointed. I’ll come back later and see if anyone has stepped up.

I quit smoking 4 years ago, gave up salt and sugar,,,,,trim and fit again, I'm not giving up my Guinness Stout dammit.
Originally Posted by Bwana_1

I quit smoking 4 years ago, gave up salt and sugar,,,,,trim and fit again, I'm not giving up my Guinness Stout dammit.

No worries...Jeff-Zero clearly hasn't given up smoking.
Stone and Bannon are swamp critters.

JeffO is 100% gleeful, it’s simply pathetic. But Joey can do no wrong . . .
Sounds like Banning and Stone we're right.... the fact that they got it recorded who cares.
I think you're right, Jell-O.

I'm watching the liar on Kudlow.

He's very nervous. Sweating like a $10 whore in church with a $20 customer waiting outside.

IPA ..

No Dawg ..

Suck on a Colt 45 or put it to your Temple of Doom..

Open Wide and Pull the Tab..

There will be some Foam..
When the truth hurts?

Attack the Messenger!
Originally Posted by Squidge
Stone and Bannon are swamp critters.

The Stone is a Try-Sexual ..

Brannon is a Reformed Tadpole..

He has come out of his Alcoholic Haze..

His Focus is the CCP and the Derby Donkey named Mitchsen and his Fortune Cookie Confederates..

Y’all got played for fools. I’m here to help, but in the end, only you can un-jam your heads from your asses. Clicking those links would be a start… big hint…
ReNigger

Yeah you are a broke dick thst thinks 80k is big money.
Put them under oath and see if they’ll say it again.
Originally Posted by Bwana_1

Don’t! Ain’t one thing wrong with having a beer, or a puff for that matter. It was time for a break for me. And I feel fantastic. I’ve given myself permission to drink in the future, who knows. I’ve had a couple sixers of IPA in cans out on top of my bait freezer in the man cave this whole time… never tempted once. I seem to have got free and clear from the stuff. I’m rolling with it, for now.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Originally Posted by Gypsy_Wind

Careful what you wish for. I expect that very thing will happen.

The prosecution might not even need to, though. There are plenty of more compelling witnesses to Trump’s attempted steal. Meadows, Pence being 1 and 1a.

The point, as pertains to the here and now, and just among us citizens cussin’ and discussin’, is to demonstrate to those here that this was a premeditated plan. The events that unfolded after the election, were planned. One could call it a fraudulent conspiracy, if one were so inclined. Jack Smith certainly was.

Consider it demonstrated. 👍

Your thoughts?
Originally Posted by Gypsy_Wind

Careful what you wish for. I expect that very thing will happen.

The prosecution might not even need to, though. There are plenty of more compelling witnesses to Trump’s attempted steal. Meadows, Pence being 1 and 1a.

The point, as pertains to the here and now, and just among us citizens cussin’ and discussin’, is to demonstrate to those here that this was a premeditated plan. The events that unfolded after the election, were planned. One could call it a fraudulent conspiracy, if one were so inclined. Jack Smith certainly was.

Consider it demonstrated. 👍

Your thoughts?

^^

Tits on a boar hog
Let’s bump this to make it easy for folks to click the links. Enjoy!

————-

Here’s Roger Stone laying out the plot.

Here’s Bannon saying the same thing before the election.

Your thoughts?
I’ll give you a “comment of substance”. The election WAS stolen, widespread fraud occurred on behalf of the Biden regime, The Trump-Russia bullshit was just that..bullshit, the left colluded and lied and obstructed and PRESIDENT Trump is innocent of the THOUGHT CRIMES he and the 30+ other co-defendants charged in this pathetic example of Banana Republic type persecution of political rivals!

Anyone that thinks this sets a good precedent will eat those words someday! Even the POS Barr said most of this is politically motivated and not good….and HE HATES TRUMP. The Bragg case is a joke and the Georgia case is so broad with so many co-defendants that it doesn’t stand a chance. It’s all political and for the first time thanks to the left, they’ve lowered the bar to THIRD WORLD standards and Banana Republics are blushing as they watch the once Shining Beacon on the Hill crumbles underneath progressive hate.
Did you click the links?
Barr also said there was no evidence of widespread fraud.

Trump is not being prosecuted for thought crimes. He’s being prosecuted for actions. Since you like Barr, here’s a quote:

He can say whatever he wants. He can even lie. He can even tell people that the election was stolen, when he knew better," Barr said of Trump.
"But that does not protect you from entering into a conspiracy. All conspiracies involve speech, and all fraud involves speech. So, free speech doesn't give you the right to engage in a fraudulent conspiracy."
Glad I can be of assistance helping you through this difficult time, friend Aces. Let me know what else I can do. 👍
Well said Aces, and jeffo you gotta pull your head out to see where you can go.
Did you click the links?
ReNigger
Glad I can be of assistance helping you through this difficult time, friend Aces. Let me know what else I can do. 👍

Brokedick living on chump change taking [bleep] vacations to Palm Springs.
Bump for TRH
Bump

As a reminder, this thread contains direct evidence of the Trump clown show planning the deception that you fell for, before you fell for it.

Your thoughts?
Your thoughts?

For someone that doesn’t care about Trump…

You sure post a lot about him….

#TDSisreal
Holy schit Jeffo, that is pathetic.

It makes absolutely no sense to try to "reason" with you. You are completely insane.
Bump

As a reminder, this thread contains direct evidence of the Trump clown show planning the deception that you fell for, before you fell for it.

Your thoughts?
Bump. This goes hand in glove with the “election deniers” thread I just started.

You got played, deniers.
Ole Pedo Pusher Jeff.

You are a stupid insecure bitch.

I am sure all the trafficked children you helped facilitate are just happy to have a job.
First video from kook suckers, poop pokers, thieves, Lincoln project. Not much cred there……….PARD!

2nd vid from Mother Jones. Another low cred outfit.
You can do better Jeff.
Pedophiles. Why do you support them? How do you live with that?
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Ole Pedo Pusher Jeff.

You are a stupid insecure bitch.

I am sure all the trafficked children you helped facilitate are just happy to have a job.

Little chkunt come here to get kicked in the twat.

Lol
© 24hourcampfire