Home

Fast forward some.
Perp was determined.
Out of respect for some people we will blur them out
Why should they have had any respect for the piece of excrement that open fired on the Officers.

It did not deserve any respect at all.

I stated it in the 1st post of this incident several days ago

Good on the Officer that Rehabilitated that piece of crap.
Excellent marksmanship by the body can Cop, excellent presence of mind.
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

Yeah. But also lucky to be the one not caught out in no-man’s land. Cops these days have targets on their backs. I appreciate those that do the work, but don’t know why anybody would.
I would have aimed at the wallet area and kept shooting.
Too bad the officer didn't have his own AR to return fire...

Why the hell is this happening in Fargo... has our nation gone this far down the hole?

This wasn't Chitcago...
Worth noting the name of the perp:

Mohamad Barakat

Originally from Syria, Barakat was granted political asylum and arrived in the U.S. in 2012. He became an American citizen in 2019, authorities said.
Why?

Lutheran brothood, obammy, the government shipping them all over..
Originally Posted by Ringman
Perp was determined.
Yeah, he had no intention of surviving the encounter, and was determined to stay in the fight.
Originally Posted by Seafire

Why the hell is this happening in Fargo... has our nation gone this far down the hole?

This wasn't Chitcago...
The deep state is importing our enemies and distributing them far and wide in our midst.
Several “Texas heart shots”.
Worthless blurred out video.
The last few were to the head...or so I've heard. Makes sense.
The bad guy was wearing body armor.
Why in Fargo?

Because they ingressed a ton of immigrants to areas like that. They tried to bring a bunch into MT. There was some backlash.

But in towns like Fargo, a college-town, I am guessing it is easier to bring these people in because people want to be accommodating and not be seen as xenophobic.
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
31 shots fired, 21 hits on the perp. Incredible indeed given the situation.
Better video:

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...k-id-have-kept-shooting-too#Post18678528
It's bad enough reading about it. That's worse.
9mm...just peachy//
Originally Posted by jorgeI
9mm...just peachy//

In what way did the 9mm fail? The bad guy was wearing body armor. Shots to the extremities be it from 9 or .45 aren't likely to have any different effect on the terrorist. Stopping shots to the melon would have identical results from either cartridge. A rifle would be the first choice in that situation but the officer didn't have the time to retrieve a long gun.
What is the condition of the officers who were shot?
Clearly Swedish

"Clearly audible in the footage gunman Mohamad Barakat’s rapid fire from a .223-caliber rifle, modified with a binary trigger, that took down the three officers before a breathless Robinson stopped him after a nearly 2-minute confrontation.

The video also illustrates what authorities have said was likely part of a planned, larger attack, with an arsenal of guns and explosives found in Barakat’s vehicle."

https://apnews.com/article/fargo-north-dakota-police-shooting-5444c9fb30736781e6d4b096c0a49cf0
Originally Posted by MOGC
9mm...just peachy//

In what way did the 9mm fail? The bad guy was wearing body armor. Shots to the extremities be it from 9 or .45 aren't likely to have any different effect on the terrorist. Stopping shots to the melon would have identical results from either cartridge. A rifle would be the first choice in that situation but the officer didn't have the time to retrieve a long gun.

Where did I say it failed or for that matter compare it to the 45? At least with the 9 he had a LOT of shots..and he shouda kept shooting.
Originally Posted by Seafire

This wasn't Chitcago...

Have you been to Fargo? It's a schit hole.
9mm...just peachy//

Where did I say it failed or for that matter compare it to the 45? At least with the 9 he had a LOT of shots..and he shouda kept shooting.

I am not a 9mm fan my self
That said
The officer doing the shooting knocked the perp down and was able to keep him on the ground with the gun that he had.
So something was working even with the body armor

Perp Rehabilitated and we never attack anyone again.

Ya gotta pat the Officer on the back for keeping his head after the war with this guy started.
9mm...just peachy//

So what was the point of your "9mm... just peachy" post?
Outstanding work by the officer who dropped the bad guy!
Originally Posted by 673
What is the condition of the officers who were shot?

I was just going to ask that.
One died, two are recovering.
Just saw this.
prayers for the families.
© 24hourcampfire