Home
Twitter
How many are still being held? Why is the media not going Ape over this?
Originally Posted by centershot
because most of the media is commie /democrat
The media is in cahoots with the regime.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Fact.
The media is still going ape about the protests and apparently they are fine with tourture and abuse of American citizens that have done nothing wrong except exercise their right to free speech. The republican leadership and indeed all republicans in office in Washington are culpable with this abuse of our Constitutional rights and are defiling the oath of office they all took. We must remedy this.
Another reason that D's will stop at nothing to make sure they retain the WH. A Republican president, at least a MAGA one, will release these POW's and their stories will then come out.

The media ia a branch of the CYA and puppets of the DNC. They hate patriots, thus they hate MAGA.

WHY? They hate America and our Constitution.
This was posted at The Gateway Pundit about three days ago.They have been the online news service who have kept the plight of the J6 protesters front and center.

Good-on-ya TRH.

Here is a link to help these political prisoners unlawfully detained by the POS Bolshevik, Merrick Garland.

The American Gulag.
I was in Germany when it was still east and west. There was the "Iron Curtain" and the "Free World". For this level of political imprisonment to be taking place in America is beyond belief. Outrageous is a weak word. Thank God for the Gateway Pundit. They're doing a great job. This stuff should be front and center at all times until it is corrected, and then never forgotten.
Totally insane.
Sad times in America.
Being so close to Canada, I also wonder about the truckers that were arrested during their protest.
This could happen to almost anyone of us that defy the regime.
It's over. we are simple worker bees funding their pockets.
Jeff_O approves.
PETA would be after you if you kept a dog like this. There aren't strong enough words to describe this and what it means.
I’m glad we are staying civil about the whole thing.

The media is the regime.
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard

The media is the regime.
It's one tentacle of the octopus, for sure.
I'd be so claustrophobic, I'd probably have a heart attack in that cell.

I hope the demons that are treating these people this way get put in the same cell for the rest of their lifetimes and then burn in hell.
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
I’m glad we are staying civil about the whole thing.

I wonder if the prisoners families/friends were arrested then all of them put in Stocks in front of the White House. If we would start getting a plan together..?..
Originally Posted by Rooster7
I hope the demons that are treating these people this way get put in the same cell for the rest of their lifetimes and then burn in hell.
Same here.

And never be heard from again.

After 2 1/2 years I’m more than a bit surprised this political prisoner is even alive.

#thinkEpstein
Originally Posted by muleshoe

And never be heard from again.

Nope. Just another one for the "dump."
Cops, typical.
This is disgusting. When is enough, enough?
Originally Posted by gunchamp
This is disgusting. When is enough, enough?
Well let’s not forget, Ted Cruz called them TERRORISTS.
Has Trump said he would pardon all of them if elected?
Don't schit yourselves concerning this "leak".

This was not leaked to show the mistreatment, the unconstitutional incarceration by the DOJ, or even the "we need to do something" outrage.

This was released by the DOJ to WARN each and every American that, This is what will happen to you if you Dare to assemble, protest, or publicly speak out against the Regime.

Same reason why the DNC and the RNC are persecuting Trump, his lawyers AND his supporters.

Get back on the Plantation, or go to the Gulag.
Originally Posted by steve4102
Don't schit yourselves concerning this "leak".

This was not leaked to show the mistreatment, the unconstitutional incarceration by the DOJ, or even the "we need to do something" outrage.

This was released by the DOJ to WARN each and every American that, This is what will happen to you if you Dare to assemble, protest, or publicly speak out against the Regime.

Same reason why the DNC and the RNC are persecuting Trump, his lawyers AND his supporters.

Get back on the Plantation, or go to the Gulag.
I think this is correct.
It could be a huge backfire for them. Time is running short for justice to be done for these tortured and persecuted innocents. More and more things are surfacing about the tyrany that's gripped America these last few years.
Originally Posted by rainshot
It could be a huge backfire for them. Time is running short for justice to be done for these tortured and persecuted innocents. More and more things are surfacing about the tyrany that's gripped America these last few years.

...and more and more DC Republicans are calling for Trump's incarceration, the death of Trump's MAGA Movement and of course removing him from the Ballots. Not only is the Republican Leadership ignoring this unconstitutional injustice, they are supporting it, ain't that right Teddy, you bugger eating POS.
"Republican leadership". What a Joke.
Who was the photographer?
They treated the terrorists in GITMO better then this.
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
They treated the terrorists in GITMO better then this.
Yep, short of the waterboarding.
Some custodian probably took those pictures when he wondered why some dude was sleeping in the janitor's closet, washing himself in the mop sink and taking a dump in the mop bucket.
Originally Posted by RHOD
Some custodian probably took those pictures when he wondered why some dude was sleeping in the janitor's closet, washing himself in the mop sink and taking a dump in the mop bucket.

Bumping up to the top for another Biden voting pedophile sock puppet.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Is that you again Jeffo? How many pathetic sock puppets do you have?
At least 1/3 of this country thinks this is just and deserved.

Some of those are your relatives and neighbors. You know who they are.

Remember that.
They are in on it.
The Q ever ascertain the veracity of the photos?
These people are not Protesters, according to Senator Cruz, they are TERRORISTS.

I’m surprised he isn’t calling for them to be put before a firing squad.
© 24hourcampfire