Home
Dot head bint is only slightly less odious than Germany's Angela Merkel (another childless bint).

https://grabien.com/file.php?id=2060395

Fox & Friends Pronounces Nikki Haley the Debate Winner After Her Clash With Ramaswamy: ‘She Ran Away With the Show’

In their first takeaways from the Republican 2024 primary debate in Milwaukee, Fox & Friends determined that Nikki Haley got the better of Vivek Ramaswamy in their duel over foreign policy.

The show began on Thursday by recapping the biggest moments from Donald Trump’s rivals as they sought to have a breakout moment on the debate stage. As the co-hosts looked at how the candidates went after each other, Brian Kilmeade summarized that Haley was “ready to attack” based on her confrontation with Ramaswamy over his international posture.

“For me, Nikki Haley is on the right side of this one in every sense of the word,” Kilmeade said. Steve Doocy followed up on that shortly after by saying, “The good thing about last night, without Donald Trump there, we could actually hear all of those eight candidates talk about policies for the most part. We saw a lot of policy differences, so people can make up their mind.”
That's Fox for you.

Phug Phox.
Her win is as worthless as Eric 302s brain after an all night binge on cocaine.
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Her win is worthless

She didn't win.

Niether did Biden.

But there he sits...
Good for her. She won't win the election, but good for her.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Her win is worthless

She didn't win.

Niether did Biden.

But there he sits...

Sorry, bro. I don't think so. As Trump said, Biden doesn't know if he's alive or dead and also has told us "He's not the same guy", but I know what you mean. 81 million fake win for a Fake Joe Biden.

There is a reason Joe Bidet refers to himself as the masked president.
Bullshit galore! Needs to count her $$$$ from her clothing business and bake cookies at home!!
She's been to too many wife swap parties.
Her shrill, interruptive rant was enough to kill her lovers.

Once again, Fox is trying to pick winners and losers.
What's that smell like fish?
Nikkie Haley won the GOP debate last night!!!!

LMFAO!!

Or yours on booze.
Doesn’t make any sense.

Murdoch has paid over $800 Million to get DeSantis in the WH and now his lackeys are crediting his opponent Haley with the debate victory.

Something doesn’t add up.
South Carolina doesn’t like her.
Originally Posted by steve4102
Murdoch has paid over $800 Million to get DeSantis in the WH and now his lackeys are crediting his opponent Haley with the debate victory.

Just like 2016 when Jeb Bush was the presumed nominee with his $100 million bankroll right out of the gate.
Originally Posted by Houston_2

Or yours on booze.

Or yours on cock.
Originally Posted by kolofardos
Originally Posted by Houston_2

Or yours on booze.

Or yours on cock.

Or yours on anything remotely related to intelligence.
Haley didn’t win… Trump did!
Originally Posted by RicG
Haley didn’t win… Trump did!

Hehehe. AMEN

And he's going to win again. And as Trump said

We will Make America Great Again
She better be proud that's probably her last win. she damn sure ain't winning for president.
They love their wars, and so does she.
Her win is worthless

She didn't win.

Niether did Biden.

But there he sits...

Yet the threads continue...
Nikkie Haley couldn't debate her way out of a paper sack against Kari Lake.....
Missed my flight south so I’m holed up in Ketchikan for the night. First time I’ve had internet, tv and endless hot showers in awhile after an eventful trip. The first thing our daughter asked me was if I saw the debate and I happily replied NOT AT ALL!

I don’t need to watch it, I only have to wait for the apparatchik to tell me what to believe…..then I believe the exact opposite!

I don’t GAF what FAUX thinks…. I’m voting for President Trump AGAIN!
Her win is worthless

She didn't win.

Niether did Biden.

But there he sits...

^yep
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Originally Posted by steve4102

Just like 2016 when Jeb Bush was the presumed nominee with his $100 million bankroll right out of the gate.
Cept in this case Murdoch laundered almost $800 Million into the pocket of Dominion. He didn’t do that for Haley, he did that for DeSantis.
Her win is worthless

She didn't win.

Niether did Biden.

But there he sits...

Bingo.

MSM feeding the schit for brains like Eric308 false info.
Originally Posted by 12344mag
MSM feeding the schit for brains like Eric308 false info.

She's really turned into a little cunny...
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
South Carolina doesn’t like her.

Lyndsey Graham
TIm Scott
Trey GOwdey
Jim Clyburn

Special kind of retard seems to run for political office there.
[Linked Image from voxday.net]
“For me, Nikki Haley is on the right side of this one in every sense of the word,” Kilmeade said. Steve Doocy followed up on that shortly after by saying, “The good thing about last night, without Donald Trump there, we could actually hear all of those eight candidates talk about policies for the most part. We saw a lot of policy differences, so people can make up their mind.”

Fun fact:

Kilmeade is hatari's nephew.

LOL
Glad I didn’t watch.
Originally Posted by slumlord
Glad I didn’t watch.

I also didn't eat any bread.

PS-I'm a size 32. Thanks for asking.
Trump won because he didnt go to that goat fck.
Well, at least I got some satisfaction listening to lard azz Christie get boo'ed. Funny sheet.
I wouldn't piss on here if she was on fire.
So what you are saying. Is she got a green ribbon? Who the Fugg cares.

Take care, Willie
Dot head bint is only slightly less odious than Germany's Angela Merkel (another childless bint).

https://grabien.com/file.php?id=2060395

Fox & Friends Pronounces Nikki Haley the Debate Winner After Her Clash With Ramaswamy: ‘She Ran Away With the Show’

In their first takeaways from the Republican 2024 primary debate in Milwaukee, Fox & Friends determined that Nikki Haley got the better of Vivek Ramaswamy in their duel over foreign policy.

The show began on Thursday by recapping the biggest moments from Donald Trump’s rivals as they sought to have a breakout moment on the debate stage. As the co-hosts looked at how the candidates went after each other, Brian Kilmeade summarized that Haley was “ready to attack” based on her confrontation with Ramaswamy over his international posture.

Chkunt just talked over him. That's winning?
dot head bint

Good one.
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Missed my flight south so I’m holed up in Ketchikan for the night. First time I’ve had internet, tv and endless hot showers in awhile after an eventful trip. The first thing our daughter asked me was if I saw the debate and I happily replied NOT AT ALL!

I don’t need to watch it, I only have to wait for the apparatchik to tell me what to believe…..then I believe the exact opposite!

Pard you been posting everyday, you must be picking up a cell tour in your remote spot of POW
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

Pard you been posting everyday, you must be picking up a cell tour in your remote spot of POW

LOL
I watched the debate. Mostly because I wanted to see what they had to say, and partly nostalgia. Kids aren't home anymore and I relished watching the debates with them and so I had a few drinks and yelled at the TV by myself. smile

THis shît is so goddsdamned blatant it defies description. The only person on that stage that is not a piece of uniparty, swamp shît said all the things I wanted to hear. No I'm not saying he's the right guy, but he bears watching and vetting. The next morning on the radio in my truck I hear Hugh shîteatingHewitt bloviating how well the bitch did, and Desanctimonius, and how poorly Ramalamadingdong did. A full 180 degrees from my impression, granted as a voter not a pundit. Then later I saw the Fox News website parroting the same thing.

Either they are scared of the dude, or he's a plant. Regardless of the cow lover, the hatchet wound came off as a strident pms'ing war monger. Same as Pence.
Right , wrong, or , indifferent....R8 won the debate.
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
I watched the debate. Mostly because I wanted to see what they had to say, and partly nostalgia. Kids aren't home anymore and I relished watching the debates with them and so I had a few drinks and yelled at the TV by myself. smile

THis shît is so goddsdamned blatant it defies description. The only person on that stage that is not a piece of uniparty, swamp shît said all the things I wanted to hear. No I'm not saying he's the right guy, but he bears watching and vetting. The next morning on the radio in my truck I hear Hugh shîteatingHewitt bloviating how well the bitch did, and Desanctimonius, and how poorly Ramalamadingdong did. A full 180 degrees from my impression, granted as a voter not a pundit. Then later I saw the Fox News website parroting the same thing.

Either they are scared of the dude, or he's a plant. Regardless of the cow lover, the hatchet wound came off as a strident pms'ing war monger. Same as Pence.

Reading this made me think of Dr. Steve Brule.
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

Reading this made me think of Dr. Steve Brule.

Pard, I don’t know if that was a compliment or a put down.
now Drudge has Haley "as a threat" as one of the leads

remember the saying you don't get into a war of words with someone who buys ink by the barrel?

the internet is 1000X worse...digital ink is free
Originally Posted by bruinruin
Her shrill, interruptive rant was enough to kill her lovers.

Once again, Fox is trying to pick winners and losers.

Yep elites gonna tell us to ignore our eyes and common sense and follow them… cuz they know what’s good for us…
seems to be "they" have decided she's 'the one". dumbass move to play the vagina card with her "thatcher "quote. I missed the part where Scott reminded everyone he's black, maybe cause everyone already saw that?? Ill give her points for a workable abortion position at the federal level, but overall she was bottom 50% in my eyes, which is pretty bad considering those that make up the bottom 25%.
I don’t know….

DeSantis think he won the debate and his surging in the polls proves it.

From his campaign manager

Clearly, Donald Trump and his army of consultants are panicked about Ron DeSantis’ winning debate performance and the strong momentum that has followed,”

Not sure if the above statement was made before or after DeSantis damn near got booed of the stage while attending a vigil for the victims of the Dollar store shooting.
Repeat a lie often enough, the sheeple will believe it
She did 3 things in that debate

1. She blamed Trump for leading republicans to add 8 trillion in debt (which Biden jumped on by validating her remarks)
2. She told the listening audience that abortion legislation is a loser
3. She told Vivek , who was pushing for a truce and end to the war that he had no foreign policy experience and it shows.

Anyone voting for her is a true RINO.
She is a drama queen with no character. She appears to me as not sincere about anything. She is trying to figure out what she thinks people want to hear. Typical politician. I see her getting about 2% of the vote.
Originally Posted by KFWA
She did 3 things in that debate

1. She blamed Trump for leading republicans to add 8 trillion in debt (which Biden jumped on by validating her remarks) overspeanding if the hallmark of a RINO[,/}
2. She told the listening audience that abortion legislation is a loser [b]That is incorrect. She stated that a 15 week abortion ban was a loser but that a partial birth abortion ban could pass

3. She told Vivek , who was pushing for a truce and end to the war that he had no foreign policy experience and it shows.

Anyone voting for her is a true RINO.
Well darn I missed it,
Why spend the time on a buncha losers that have zero chance getting my vote?
© 24hourcampfire