Home
Posted By: Sharpsman Rigged Rigged Rigged...... - 08/26/23
from the word go with the 'inclusion' of mail in ballots! How any body could run with any confidence of an election being held fairly is beyond the concept of comprehension as far as honesty is concerned! Already the communist are talking up Covid again and I see people walking/riding around in their cars with mask on!! Spending millions of $$$$$$ and running for office, even using the other mans $$$$$$ I think is a losing proposition! Just take a look at who is doing the 'counting' in the municipalities of the big cities and that alone is enough to forestay the idea of any 'fairness'! WOE IS US!!
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
You are a chickenshit parrot if you really think it was stolen.

Bless you Conrad.....you're a DUMBA SS!!
Let’s say somehow (I know it won’t happen with all the Dem ballot fraud going on), Trump becomes president again. With all the corrupt agencies in the State Department and elsewhere in the government, they will do nothing but obstruct him and investigate any loyal employees so much, that he won’t be able to accomplish much.

The Dems have the election fraud down to a science.
Posted By: Tminc Re: Rigged Rigged Rigged...... - 08/27/23
Ya think???
Posted By: Riverc Re: Rigged Rigged Rigged...... - 08/27/23
Mail in Ballots is a recipe for fraud.
It was clearly stolen, and they arranged it to be as easy as could be to steal it. No legit election can be held under the rules they established. Not even close. They take more measures to secure fair elections for class president.
Posted By: ModelT Re: Rigged Rigged Rigged...... - 08/27/23
I prefer mail in ballot idea. I might be running a trap line or busy with my gold panning.
Posted By: RAM Re: Rigged Rigged Rigged...... - 08/27/23
Originally Posted by steve4102

There are none so iblindnd as those that refuse to see..

There is tons of evidence and irregularities that exist worthy of further investigation, baselessly denying that doesn't mean your position is true
Posted By: RAM Re: Rigged Rigged Rigged...... - 08/27/23
Originally Posted by ModelT
I prefer mail in ballot idea. I might be running a trap line or busy with my gold panning.

Apathy and laziness. The fuel that feeds the Marxist engine.
Originally Posted by Sharpsman
Bless you Conrad.....you're a DUMBA SS!!

You two stupid old cócksuckers check your pensions today?

By the way, Steevie wants you to stay home in 24.
Originally Posted by RAM
Originally Posted by steve4102

There are none so iblindnd as those that refuse to see..

There is tons of evidence and irregularities that exist worthy of further investigation, baselessly denying that doesn't mean your position is true

Look, another stupid old cócksucker who wants the Republicans to stay home in 24.
© 24hourcampfire