Home
Posted By: Theoldpinecricker Yellowstone tourists - 08/28/23
https://www.foxnews.com/us/yellowstone-tourist-faces-federal-charges-burning-thermal-area

Thought you might get a chuckle from this. Of course these tourists are idiots but the irony is the Federal will prosecute to the fullest extent someone who does this dumb activity all the while allowing cartels to operate within our borders and the feds leave our national boundaries porous and undefeated and wide open. The don't even prosecute these folks. Upside down
Posted By: high_country_ Re: Yellowstone tourists - 08/28/23
Some guy went for a dip in there and dissolved before he could be saved.
Posted By: 19352012 Re: Yellowstone tourists - 08/28/23
Originally Posted by high_country_
Some guy went for a dip in there and dissolved before he could be saved.
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/us-news/mans-tragic-last-moments-filmed-24291344

Just his shoes and wallet left
Posted By: BigDave39355 Re: Yellowstone tourists - 08/28/23
Is this about “take em to the train station”???
Posted By: Ben_Lurkin Re: Yellowstone tourists - 08/28/23
There’s no kickback from some touron doing that. Cartels OTOH, they have the best politicians money can buy!
Posted By: shrapnel Re: Yellowstone tourists - 08/28/23
I saw this all the time while working in Yellowstone, over 43 years and stupid was seen daily…

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Posted By: Backroads Re: Yellowstone tourists - 08/28/23
How dare the public stray from the approved trail on public land!

Lol, let Darwins theory play out.
Posted By: 1minute Re: Yellowstone tourists - 08/28/23
An excellent way to eliminate bodies. A couple suspected murders in this region that were never proven.
Posted By: SargeMO Re: Yellowstone tourists - 08/28/23
[quote=shrapnel]I saw this all the time while working in Yellowstone, over 43 years and stupid was seen daily…

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc][/quote\

We saw that same schidt near the north rim of the Grand Canyon- bison with spring calves and Darwinners getting within 50 yards having their pics taken.
Posted By: Birdwatcher Re: Yellowstone tourists - 08/28/23
Seems like it’s been a quiet year for Yellowstone tourons on here. The season’s almost over and I can recall only one buffalo toss.
Posted By: RockyRaab Re: Yellowstone tourists - 08/28/23
Japanese tourons at the Grand Canyon take up the slack. Edging out onto a gravel finger in flip flops to strike some silly pose over a 1,000-foot drop.
© 24hourcampfire