Home
The Police killed a black pregnant woman. It's heating up.

We'll see.
https://twitter.com/AmiriKing/status/1697945281621324118

Looks bad.
Interesting positioning for big boy.
She rolled up the window on one officers hand and drove forward at the other. Darwin Award winner.
Murder plain and simple, he was not in danger she didn't even take off fast.

SHE is the typical dumbass black troublemaker/thief of which there are millions.
A twofer..
A lack of better judgment on display here from a couple of folks.

One’s ded and the other….

I sure don’t envy him.
Tough call, vehicle being driven at police officer. However, shoplifting allegation, not sure vehicle was registered to her. Failure to comply with physical presence and verbal commands. Oh well another reason to loot, burn and pillage. Another failure to follow instructions and failure of state functional hearing comprehension test! Again, follow directions!
It is Columbus.
Nice clickbait title on the first day of college football.
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Crackin' down on dem shopliftas.

If that was an intentional discharge, it looks like he set the situation up so he could claim self defense ("She was running me over."), justifying his shooting her.

I can understand their frustration in that situation, but this looked over the top. Came a bit close to administering the death penalty for not complying with a lawful order.

Now if it was alleged by the person calling the cops that she had just committed a murder in the store, and that's why they ordered her out, then the shooting would likely be 100% good to go. Property theft? Not so much.
Originally Posted by 19352012
Nice clickbait title on the first day of college football.
It worked, too!

lol. Not wrong.
Originally Posted by ol_mike

SHE is the typical dumbass black troublemaker/thief of which there are millions.
Yep. She is.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

If that was an intentional discharge, it looks like he set the situation up so he could claim self defense ("She was running me over."), justifying his shooting her.

I can understand their frustration in that situation, but this looked over the top. Came a bit close to administering the death penalty for not complying with a lawful order. Now if it was alleged that she was a murderer, and that's why they ordered her out, then the shooting would likely be 100% good to go. Property theft? Not so much.

Columbus is 29% black. Cops are testy in cities with that many blacks. Another good reason to live in predominantly Caucasian areas. The Cops aren't nearly as stressed in Caucasian areas.

I can understand their frustration in that situation, but this looked over the top. Came a bit close to administering the death penalty for not complying with a lawful order.

Now if it was alleged by the person calling the cops that she had just committed a murder in the store, and that's why they ordered her out, then the shooting would likely be 100% good to go. Property theft? Not so much.

What did you see in the video that made you question if it was an intentional discharge?
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
What did you see in the video that made you question if it was an intentional discharge?
For all I know, he could claim that the car impacting him caused a reflex squeeze. All sorts of things can be claimed, but I'm assuming that he's claiming justification rather than accidental discharge.
So calmly follow her and arrest her when she gets out. On the other hand if she drove the car AT someone, empty the mag.
21, 2 kids already, another in the toaster - probably not married, nor employed, 3 babies, 3 daddies??

cop is in trouble tho, one way or another.
From what I saw I can’t understand how cheaply some value life. I’ve been to enough pre-eclamptic, sick unknown with a pregnant woman calls to know that 100% of those times none of us were in danger unless WE intentionally allowed it. Blood sugar hypo or hyper glycemia can cause a pregnant female to do things they wouldn’t normally do.

If that’s justifiable then I could’ve killed a bunch of innocent pregnant women…
For all I know, he could claim that the car impacting him cause a reflex squeeze. All sorts of things can be claimed, but I'm assuming that he's claiming justification rather than accidental discharge.
Ah.

I suppose it may depend on what his lawyer suggests.

I still question his choice to stand in front of a running car driven by a young female.
It is Columbus.

A suburban Township Police Officer. Not Columbus P. D.

Ron
Originally Posted by Ohio7x57
It is Columbus.

A suburban Township Police Officer. Not Columbus P. D.

Ron

This is the fire. Please don’t let facts get in the way of generalities and stereotypes.

Thank you.
A certain subgroup has been trained by liberal courts and media to push everything to the "shoot or don't shoot" level.
Had a friend that wanted to be a cop. Best he could do was be a reserve. He had enough hours they gave him a car to drive. He would stop by the house in all his garb, that he had to purchase himself. Time and time again all I heard was how bad he wanted to smoke a bad guy. Haven't seen him in years but haven't read his name in the news either. Twisted mind IMO. Not saying the LEO was wrong in this situation but many are pretty quick to draw and fire these days.
Originally Posted by mjbgalt
So calmly follow her and arrest her when she gets out. On the other hand if she drove the car AT someone, empty the mag.
This
I only feel sorry for the innocent unborn child involved. She put herself in that situation and had ample chances to just comply. Whether or not the cop felt he was in danger, I'll leave that up to the investigators.
Watch the baby-killing libs turn it into "he took the life of that precious child."
Shame about baby, but it probably would have grown up to be a piece of cshit too
A twofer. Nice car, was it stolen?
I hate to think of the unborn baby. I have zero sympathy for the woman. It boggles my mind how dense and short on impulse control so many of them are.

She completely ignores two police officers surrounding her car and slowly drives away making contact with the one WITH A DRAWN GUN that is pointed at her! I just can’t imagine being that stupid.

Having said all of that. That was a terrible shoot. Nobody’s life or safety was in danger until he shot her.

I have some empathy for the cop. That’s not a job that I’d have the self control or temperament for. He made a bad decision and will wind up getting raped in a state prison for the rest of his life.
Originally Posted by hookeye
A certain subgroup has been trained by liberal courts and media to push everything to the "shoot or don't shoot" level.
Undeniably true.
We teach in schools that there is no reason to comply with someone in authority. There is nothing that they can do if you refuse to do so. And, parents fully support this every time it is their child that is the problem.
She was 21 years old with a 6 and 3 year old at home. Stealing alcoholic beverages. I was told that they discovered that she was pregnant during the autopsy. Not showing.

Ron
Well in all fairness back in the day having a kid a 15 or 16 wasn't uncommon. My grandmother was married and had my dad at 16.
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
A twofer..

Boom.
The body cam date is 8/24/2023!

You make it sound like it happened TONIGHT!

Just saying.

HS 58
Watch the baby-killing libs turn it into "he took the life of that precious child."

Whoa. For sure.
Originally Posted by stxhunter
Well in all fairness back in the day having a kid a 15 or 16 wasn't uncommon. My grandmother was married and had my dad at 16.

Big difference. Your grandmother was married.
This gal was single and probably was a slut with three different fathers, none of whom she could name because there was a long list.
A twofer..
Speaks volumes what sort of man you are, and the kind of cop you were.
Columbus... BURN IT TO THE GROUND!

Ohio... BURN IT TO THE GROUND!

I will be happy to go on...
It all boils down to not following simple requests or commands from a duly sworn officer who's job is to uphold the law. Her stupidity was the cause of here death.
Originally Posted by HunterShooter58
The body cam date is 8/24/2023!

You make it sound like it happened TONIGHT!

Just saying.

HS 58

They just released the body cam footage yesterday.

Ron
Good deal, one less pavement ape. All it had to do was comply. But noooo. Sucking chest wound solved that problem.
Originally Posted by gunchamp
This

Video I saw, that's what happened.

Tho I don't know which cop made the hit, the one in fronta the car, or the one ta the side.
When you live in a police state you must do what ever the police say when they say it or risk being shot. The only right you have is the right to promptly comply.

It comes from the top, you will comply or else.

Bb
Cop should have just slid to the side. This won’t end well for him.
Originally Posted by pyscodog
Had a friend that wanted to be a cop. Best he could do was be a reserve. He had enough hours they gave him a car to drive. He would stop by the house in all his garb, that he had to purchase himself. Time and time again all I heard was how bad he wanted to smoke a bad guy. Haven't seen him in years but haven't read his name in the news either. Twisted mind IMO. Not saying the LEO was wrong in this situation but many are pretty quick to draw and fire these days.

With the current political climate, I can't really say I blame them.
So many perps are being released, and covered for, many cops are in a "Damned if you do, damned if you don't situation. IMO.
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
When you live in a police state you must do what ever the police say when they say it or risk being shot. The only right you have is the right to promptly comply.

It comes from the top, you will comply or else.

Bb
Ruby Ridge was a police state.

That was a bad shoot but she absolutely should have complied and it had nothing to do with a police state. She got caught stealing booze the officers nicely asked her to step out of her car. Nope. She wouldn’t do it.

She didn’t deserve or at least shouldn’t have been shot but most of it was on her.

She’s pregnant and stealing booze okay. She got caught and should have acted like a normal person and accepted it. She would have been booked and released with a court date and offered rehab. Nope. She couldn’t do it. She’d rather slowly drive her car into a cop with a Glock pointed at her. Poster child for stupid hurts and f’ed around and found out.
The Cop’s finger is entering the trigger guard as he is raising his gun, fully on the trigger as he points it at her. 5.5 lb stock Glock trigger?

I’m thinking he shot her unintentionally as she moves the car into him.
Not trying to Monday morning QB this, but I use my car to block people in. We also train to avoid standing directly in front or behind vehicles when possible.
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
The Cop’s finger is entering the trigger guard as he is raising his gun, fully on the trigger as he points it at her. 5.5 lb stock Glock trigger?

I’m thinking he shot her unintentionally as she moves the car into him.
That's what I was thinking.
Originally Posted by Gooch_McGrundle
Not trying to Monday morning QB this, but I use my car to block people in. We also train to avoid standing directly in front or behind vehicles when possible.

That kind of training and reaction would have kept the cop out of trouble and the woman and baby alive.
A twofer..

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

THIS
NBN
Burn it down Boys!!
Originally Posted by hanco
Shame about baby, but it probably would have grown up to be a piece of cshit too

LOL
Originally Posted by Gooch_McGrundle

Read they were already there to assist a motorist that was locked out of their car.
Proly just trotted over to the shoplifters vehicle.
Just bad situation all around. She should have obeyed. He shouldn't have shot.
Darkies gonna riot, loot, burn, rob liquor stores, get drunk, fornicate, have a hell of a time
Might as well , ain't gonna live to see 40 years old mindset , blunt, drankNbusta-nut YO
Just another really sad, bad deal that could have been handled much better! These are the easy days !
Eff all parties involved.
Originally Posted by Crockettnj
Eff all parties involved.
FINALLY...

When I see the helicopter view of a huge mass of rioters running up against the blue line my thoughts are what a wonderful opportunity for one of those "smart bomb things".

Even if there are a few flyers off the pattern no real loss.
^^^^ I reckon we are overdue for a Running Man sequel!
Good shoot.
Darkies gonna riot, loot, burn, rob liquor stores, get drunk, fornicate, have a hell of a time

That's what all this is really about. It won't end until they are formally granted those privileges.

Best case it would have been half black, and guessing the mother would have been drinking the alcohol she stole, so it probably would not have gone on to cure cancer.
Comply with Lawful Orders...

OR

Do Not Comply with Lawful Orders...

Makes me no nevermind...
Good opportunity to flush that toilet they call Columbus! I wonder if the USAF has a couple of warthogs they could loan out for a while?
She attacked him with a deadly weapon. Good shoot.
Originally Posted by HoosierHawk
She attacked him with a deadly weapon. Good shoot.
I don't think it's that clear cut. I could make the argument either way, and that's not good for the cop.

I'm hoping, however, he isn't hurt by it, since I have little sympathy for thieves, particularly brazen thieves who think they can disregard the police because of their race.

I also think it would have set a bad precedent for a cop to just let a crook drive away because he was afraid of using force against a black person. They are already way too emboldened to brazenly commit crimes, and that would just add to their future brazenness.
While this was no doubt of a cop being quick on the trigger, it was also something that never should have happened in the first place. The Negress should never have stolen the items, and she should have complied when the cops told her to get out of the car. While the liberals will make hay with this and the cops involved will probably end up being sacrificed, the thing that will be swept under the rug is that this just another in a very long line, of cases where Negroes committed a crime and then failed to comply with the police when they got caught.

The real question that should be asked is this..............are Negroes committing crimes and ignoring the authority of the police because they just don't give a damn and see nothing wrong with it, or does their low IQ mean that they just don't know the difference between wrong and right.
It's become a cultural thing with the AA...confrontation, argumentative, rage/fight. It's "street cred" to be arrested for assault of an LEO...or anyone, these days.
Originally Posted by JamesJr
The real question that should be asked is this..............are Negroes committing crimes and ignoring the authority of the police because they just don't give a damn and see nothing wrong with it, or does their low IQ mean that they just don't know the difference between wrong and right.

Neither... and a dumb question in the first place.

People "Push" the law and agendas... Do you drive 56 on a 55 speed zone?

It is human nature...

The Hispanic dude in 1911a1's Trans AM is case-in-point.

White people are brow beaten polite (they believe in some idyllic "Polite Society"). i.e. you speed "a little bit", you edge on your taxes "a little bit".

Gays, blacks, browns, trans push "Polite Society" around like a kid grabbing candy @ Halloween.

White people are scared of gays, blacks, browns, trans... hell... White men are even scared of white women (that ain't cupcakes).

It is self-perpetuating.
Originally Posted by CashisKing

No dumber than your answer..............which is usually the case with you.

It is human nature...

White people are brow beaten polite (they believe in some idyllic "Polite Society"). i.e. you speed "a little bit", you edge on your taxes "a little bit".

Gays, blacks, browns, trans push "Polite Society" around like a kid grabbing candy @ Halloween.

White people are scared of gays, blacks, browns, trans... hell... White men are even scared of white women (that ain't cupcakes).

It is self-perpetuating.

White men have A LOT to loose, job, home, finances...the AA male, except for small percentage, have little, if anything to loose.
Originally Posted by org_Rogue_Hunter

It is human nature...

It is self-perpetuating.

White men have A LOT to loose, job, home, finances...the AA male, except for small percentage, have little, if anything to loose.

The more you have to lose the harder you should fight.

It is human nature...

It is self-perpetuating.

The reason that white men generally have something to lose is because they don’t behave like stupid ngrs.
White men have A LOT to lose, job, home, finances...the AA male, except for small percentage, have little, if anything to lose.
A person with nothing to lose can be a very dangerous thing. We have a bunch of them.
Wait until the government confiscates everyone’s 401Ks and IRAs.

There will by several million men with nothing to lose then.
Originally Posted by ol_mike

Nailed it! I have to agree 100%!

JJ... you just a puss white boy afraid of anyone brown, black or whatever.

You would run and hide like a bitch at the first blink of confrontation... FACT
Originally Posted by Portside2
The more you have to lose the harder you should fight.

Of course...

Cowards wanna blame everything on the boogie man vs. digging in a heel.
It may not look pleasant, but there is nothing wrong with enforcing order against criminals.
Originally Posted by Tyrone
It may not look pleasant, but there is nothing wrong with enforcing order against criminals.
I can come down on that side of it, too, but I think the cop is likely in trouble based on just the fact that he killed a suspect in the context of a beer theft investigation.
Any riots yet?

If you dont believe this ..google it ,it has already happened ,a country has actually done this very thing ,I think it was the Netherlands ,not sure ,but it was an euoropean country that did it
Wonder if any of her kids have fetal alcohol syndrome
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76

It is human nature...

It is self-perpetuating.

The reason that white men generally have something to lose is because they don’t behave like stupid ngrs.

Yes, this is something that people like Ole Cash just don't seem to understand. Maybe there's a reason for that......just saying.

FACT......I didn't.

FACT......I didn't.

Then you must be a genuine badass...

Tell me about the one time you didn't run and hide like a bitch... from the gang of kids with poker cards in their spokes... the red headed Clown at the State Fair... or a drunk pregnant negro...
Originally Posted by rem shooter

If you dont believe this ..google it ,it has already happened ,a country has actually done this very thing ,I think it was the Netherlands ,not sure ,but it was an euoropean country that did it

Believe the last I read is ~13 trillion in IRA, ~7 trillion bucks wrapped up in 401K and the demonrats are working hard to get their hands on it.
Where's the "looks bad" part? She shoulda watched the Chris Rock video.
© 24hourcampfire