Home
NH (R) Governor Sununu says impeaching Biden is bad for the Country and will dived us not unite us.

Isn’t it interesting how professional Republicans can always find a way to protect the professional Democrats, yet you never see the reverse scenario.

That truthful reality is just one small way you can help people break out of their battered conservative syndrome. The professional Republicans are indeed like the role-playing Washington Generals. It’s not an accident the GOPe push their reach across the aisle, high-minded approach, it’s strategic. All of it follows a script and the performance actors are very easy to identify.

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...eachment-would-be-unhealthy-for-country/
Tried for treason and hung- GOOD
There is nothing worse than not punishing corrupt politicians, the failure to impeach Clinton is why our politicians have been so emboldened thinking they are above the law, because they are
Beautiful, just beautiful. Why have any standards to aspire to or justice to apply.
Consequences is a word that should stricken from the dictionary for lack of use.

Osky
Impeachment is bad for the country if it results in Harris getting the seat. Now THAT is scary.
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Impeachment is bad for the country if it results in Harris getting the seat. Now THAT is scary.
Are you of the camp that believes Biden is actually in charge of the country?

If not, what makes you think Harris would be any different?
But,, Trumps was ok?
Originally Posted by steve4102

Biden's been a puppet since day 1. Harris is an idiot. I think she's dumb enough to think she can actually be president and that she will try to take charge. Biden's handlers are scary people but they're a lot smarter than Harris. It'll lead to a major crash in the leadership. That might be good but it's much more likely to be very bad.
Impeachment for republicans is deemed good of the country, but demcraps get a wave off. How is that in any way fair?
[quote=steve4102]NH (R) Governor Sununu says impeaching Biden is bad for the Country and will dived us not unite us.

Isn’t it interesting how professional Republicans can always find a way to protect the professional Democrats, yet you never see the reverse scenario.

^^^That right there.^^^

As for Sununu what a double talking piece of political scum.
What difference would it make, neither of them are or will be in power. Don't know why people can't get past who really is running the country, and, why nothing has been done about mail-in ballots and Dominion vote counting machines?
Originally Posted by steve4102

Biden's been a puppet since day 1. Harris is an idiot. I think she's dumb enough to think she can actually be president and that she will try to take charge. Biden's handlers are scary people but they're a lot smarter than Harris. It'll lead to a major crash in the leadership. That might be good but it's much more likely to be very bad.
Harris is fuqken stupid, but not so stupid as to not be totally aware of The Six Ways To Sunday.

Trump is the only one that dared to challenge the puppet masters and look what they have done and are doing to him.

Harris will do as she is told, just like Biden, Obama, Bush, Clinton, Bush, well all of them minus one.
Originally Posted by 458 Lott
There is nothing worse than not punishing corrupt politicians, the failure to impeach Clinton is why our politicians have been so emboldened thinking they are above the law, because they are

Actually bypassing Nixon, then letting Agnew go free after conviction of Federal charges(Agnew just agreed to never hold any office again, and rode off into the sunset after stealing millions)......was probably the start in our lifetime anyway.
that POS was all for impeachment, and called it 'necessary' when talking about Trump. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree, eh?
Bought and paid for!
If it's bad for the country, why did they get away with impeaching Trump twice for. And I might add with no proof he did anything wrong. We do have mountains of proof Biden committed Treason.
Originally Posted by rainshot
If it's bad for the country, why did they get away with impeaching Trump twice
Rhetorical, right.
What is bad for the country is the need for an impeachment, and not getting it, per above comments.

Our politicians are now the two guys fishing in the rowboat in Larson's cartoon, with the mushroom clouds in the background.

"You know what this means? No size (corruption) restrictions and screw the limit!"
Originally Posted by las
What is bad for the country is the need for an impeachment, and not getting it, per above comments.

Our politicians are now the two guys fishing in the rowboat in Larson's cartoon, with the mushroom clouds in the background.

"You know what this means? No size (corruption) restrictions and screw the limit!"

That is the PERFECT analogy.
in truth, republicans are bad for this country.
What Biden has done is beyond the scope of impeachment as he should be in prison for treason, but impeachment is the 1st step................leaving his blatantly obvious corruption unaddressed is shameful & simply condones it, to say nothing of his outright incompetence & incapacitated state, which alone is dangerous to the country.

MM
What’s bad for the country, is committing impeachable acts, not impeachment. From what I’ve read, the Biden crime family has committed many acts that should result in Biden’s impeachment. The senate will likely never vote 67% to remove him from office.
what needs to be done is prison for life no pardons for all the Biden`s , Clinton`s , Obama`s and many more criminals in politics ! plus seize all their assets and use for tax money.
Impeachment is inherently bad for the country. But so is allowing someone as inept as Joey to remain in power. The question is, which is worse for the nation? Impeach Joey and you get KamelToe and I'm not of the opinion that is good for the nation either? At this stage of the game to best option is probably to leave Joey the Jerk where is, bringing info of all his corruption and shady deals into the light and setting it up for him to lose in 2024.
Friggin RINOs.
Originally Posted by MAC
Impeachment is inherently bad for the country. But so is allowing someone as inept as Joey to remain in power. The question is, which is worse for the nation? Impeach Joey and you get KamelToe and I'm not of the opinion that is good for the nation either? At this stage of the game to best option is probably to leave Joey the Jerk where is, bringing info of all his corruption and shady deals into the light and setting it up for him to lose in 2024.

Impeaching Biden does not remove him from office. The senate has to vote 67% to remove him from office. I think such a vote is extremely unlikely. Frankly some should vote to not remove him cause of who is vp..
Corrupt politicians are worst.
Originally Posted by dale06
Originally Posted by MAC

Impeaching Biden does not remove him from office. The senate has to vote 67% to remove him from office. I think such a vote is extremely unlikely. Frankly some should vote to not remove him cause of who is vp..

I know how it works. But if you can't remove him from office then why bother in the year before the election? And if you did impeach him and the senate did remove him then KamelToe is in the WH. I honestly believe the goal of the DEMs was to have her in the WH and that is why they told Joey that she would have to be his running mate if he wanted DNC support. For that reason I could actually see the senate removing him. That is a gamble I don't want to take. Do you?
They won't let Kameltoe in office, she would never beat Trump ........ Uncle Joe will stay the duration and head into the election.
Originally Posted by TBREW401
But,, Trumps was ok?

Nah Trump was not just ok.....He was/is the greatest POTUS in my lifetime!!!!
Originally Posted by MAC
Originally Posted by dale06
Originally Posted by MAC

I know how it works. But if you can't remove him from office then why bother in the year before the election? And if you did impeach him and the senate did remove him then KamelToe is in the WH. I honestly believe the goal of the DEMs was to have her in the WH and that is why they told Joey that she would have to be his running mate if he wanted DNC support. For that reason I could actually see the senate removing him. That is a gamble I don't want to take. Do you?

I agree with dale06.....the senate is owned by the Dems and there is no way Barfing Biden will be physically removed from the office of POTUS....but, and this is a BIG But, there will always be a stain in the history books on Barfing Biden's time in office....but it can be expunged only if the Dems control all three branches of gov...
Originally Posted by Esox357
Corrupt politicians are worst.

What other kind is there?
Originally Posted by rainshot
If it's bad for the country, why did they get away with impeaching Trump twice for. And I might add with no proof he did anything wrong. We do have mountains of proof Biden committed Treason.

A completely partisan impeachment by the Dems only meant and showed that the Dems where abusing their power. Historically, the asterisk will be on that particular Congress not on president Trump.
I don’t understand why anyone thinks there is a difference between Reps & Dems anymore.

Uniparty apparatchiks all.

Trump is a RINO
To be honest, if the Republicans were to impeach Biden, or anyone other than Trump, it would be akin to The Pot Calling The Kettle Black.

Not a single member of congress hasn’t done the exact same thing to some degree or another.

Remember what Hillary said, If I go down you all go down with me.
Donald Trump's 2 impeachments were absolute BS. Joe's impeachment will have been earned.

kwg
Originally Posted by efw
I don’t understand why anyone thinks there is a difference between Reps & Dems anymore.

Trump is a RINO
I read an article yesterday on Daily Report that basically said that the democRATs want political control. The establishment republicans are only worried about controlling the money and it doesn't make any difference who is in office to either side. Those of us who are not in control or don't have large amounts of money really don't mean much to either side but it appears we are the cash cows.

I sure wish I could find that article again.

kwg
Originally Posted by kwg020
Originally Posted by efw

Trump is a RINO
I read an article yesterday on Daily Report that basically said that the democRATs want political control. The establishment republicans are only worried about controlling the money and it doesn't make any difference who is in office to either side. Those of us who are not in control or don't have large amounts of money really don't mean much to either side but it appears we are the cash cows.

kwg

This article by Sundance says pretty much the same thing.

Enjoy

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...gainst-maga-reminder-of-the-core-battle/
Originally Posted by kwg020
Originally Posted by efw

Trump is a RINO

kwg

Uniparty
Impeachment might be “bad” for the country but it ain’t worse than the clusterfuck clown world the democrats have created. Impeachment ain’t worse than a corrupt illegitimate dementia ridden fool for a president. It ain’t worse than an unelected and evil cabal running our country into the ground and destroying our influence around the world. Impeachment ain’t worse than destroying our nation our citizens our Constitution our way of life our freedoms our ability to make choices for ourselves and our family. It ain’t worse than demanding churches close and arresting anyone that gathers to worship. Impeachment ain’t worse than creating a pervasive attitude of hatred and division nationwide that pits family against family and friends against friends.

Impeachment ain’t worse than the clusterfuck of policies that are pushing for the imminent destruction this country. Externally and internally the evil forces at play are actively undermining our “democracy” while simultaneously created and fostering division and hatred between people that otherwise wouldn’t waste their time on hatred.

I’m sure glad that the republicans are so concerned about what’s “good” for the country. They didn’t have much concern about us when they were lying, entrapping, extorting, bribing, impeaching x2 and all the other illegal crap they tried to do to President Trump AND US…..

If they really care about the “good of the country” they’d stop allowing our corrupt elections from being stolen. They could round up the traitors, try them and hang them. They could use the LAW to arrest the bastards that are traitors and corrupt thieves rather than harass citizens for nothing. They could abide by our Constitution and not allow a weaponized FBI, CIA, NSA, DNI, ATF, DEA, FDA, WHO, NIS, ETC, ETC to assault and murder citizens for political reasons or for fun.

Ultimately though if they really cared about our country they’d kill themselves. If they truly cared about the country we’d wake up tomorrow and there’d be 100’s of thousands of political dipshits, lobbyists, big Pharma scum and assorted power hungry sycophants that really made a positive difference and put a gun to their heads….that would be the best outcome for all of us!
Originally Posted by cs2blue
Impeachment for republicans is deemed good of the country, but demcraps get a wave off. How is that in any way fair?

In case you didn't get the memo,

life isn't fair, never has been, never will be.
© 24hourcampfire