Home
Posted By: KFWA Mike Lindell goes off - 09/09/23
I have mixed opinions about Mike Lindell,

I don't know when this happened but this is fun to watch...

Zero phugs given which I respect

https://twitter.com/OldRowSwig/status/1700315006246527362?s=20
Jimmy “NOlsen” for you
Posted By: KFWA Re: Mike Lindell goes off - 09/09/23
well I checked the first two pages, didn't see it

sorry for the repeat
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Mike Lindell goes off - 09/09/23
You beat Deflake
Just kidding, but fuggim.
Posted By: deflave Re: Mike Lindell goes off - 09/09/23
Originally Posted by jaguartx
You beat Deflake

Hey Captain Camo,

How's CockSocket doing?

LOL
He's an obnoxious azzole- - - -I like that! That weasely prosecutor would probably prefer to poke soft butter up a wildcat's azz with a red hot ice pick than tangle with him again!
Posted By: Jahrs Re: Mike Lindell goes off - 09/09/23
That is awesome. My Mike Lindelle opinion just went up a few notches for sure. What was this frivolous deposition about?
Posted By: JeffyD Re: Mike Lindell goes off - 09/09/23
And don't forget - he sells some quality products.
Giza Dream Sheets: best we've ever bought.

Moccasins/slippers: had mine for a year and a half.
Very comfortable and well made.

If you like what he has to say, pick up the phone and place an order.
Posted By: rainshot Re: Mike Lindell goes off - 09/09/23
I thought he was pretty mild. I would’ve been quite a bit more forceful. I like Mike!!
Posted By: 673 Re: Mike Lindell goes off - 09/09/23
I have never doubted his character, that is why we purchased about 6 pillows LOL.
I would like to have him on my side any day.
Posted By: SupFoo Re: Mike Lindell goes off - 09/09/23
Mike Lindell rocks. Surprised The Swamp hasn't indicted him. Yet.

And thanks for posting KFWA.
Posted By: VarmintGuy Re: Mike Lindell goes off - 09/09/23
KFWA: There are some old sayings - "nothing more obnoxious than a reformed alcoholic (drug addict)" and - "nothing more obnoxious than a reformed sinner"!
Mr. Mike Lindell MAY qualify under those axioms? I am NOT sure.
I certainly enjoy Mr. Mike Lindells products though (I have a BUNCH of them and have given MANY as presents) and only wish him the best in his recovery and businesses.
I am on a self imposed "NO POLITICS" diet this week - even though I have extremely LOW blood pressure my mind gets very busy and upset when exposed to the current state of political warfare in the once great United States of America. Thus I am taking a break from all things politico - and recharging my batteries.
So didn't read your link.
Thanks anyways.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Posted By: MOGC Re: Mike Lindell goes off - 09/09/23
Fuggin' lawyers make me sick to my stomach. There is no lower "profession" than money-grubbing sneaky snake lawyers.
Officers of the court my ass.
Posted By: deflave Re: Mike Lindell goes off - 09/09/23
I just ordered a My Pillow Robe out of respect for this rant.
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
There are some old sayings - "nothing more obnoxious than a reformed alcoholic (drug addict)" and - "nothing more obnoxious than a reformed sinner"!
Mr. Mike Lindell MAY qualify under those axioms? I am NOT sure ....VarmintGuy

I don't know much about "old sayings" but I do recognize "casting aspersions".

And I am here to tell you, and everyone else, you will never "know" a more upstanding and generous person than Mike Lindell.

My sources are impeccable. The End.
Posted By: PaulBarnard Re: Mike Lindell goes off - 09/09/23
Originally Posted by KFWA
well I checked the first two pages, didn't see it

sorry for the repeat

It's bound to happen when a bunch of drooling old biddies scour the web for right wing propaganda and rush to report their findings to those gathered around the fire. All of you are serious kick-ass fun. It's what keeps me coming back.
Posted By: ol_mike Re: Mike Lindell goes off - 09/09/23
Originally Posted by MOGC
Fuggin' lawyers make me sick to my stomach. There is no lower "profession" than money-grubbing sneaky snake lawyers.
That lawyers way of speaking needs to be changed with a 100mph fist square in his mouth.
Posted By: shootem Re: Mike Lindell goes off - 09/09/23
Originally Posted by SupFoo
There are some old sayings - "nothing more obnoxious than a reformed alcoholic (drug addict)" and - "nothing more obnoxious than a reformed sinner"!

And I am here to tell you, and everyone else, you will never "know" a more upstanding and generous person than Mike Lindell.

I loathe the low class criticism of those who bad mouth a one time coke addict that turned his life around and through sheer effort, not daddy’s money, brought his own shoestring company out of the shadows and pushed forward to being a multimillion dollar enterprise. I would be extremely surprised if those critics can match his accomplishment.
Posted By: NVhntr Re: Mike Lindell goes off - 09/09/23

Fox or the Bee?
Posted By: KFWA Re: Mike Lindell goes off - 09/09/23
I liked that so much I just bought one of his $19.98 pillows.
Posted By: RockyRaab Re: Mike Lindell goes off - 09/09/23
I have a pair of slippers on the way that I ordered last week. The Left has done their best to quash Lindell in every way possible, including denying his company bank access. He has had to slim things down a lot, which is why so much of his merchandise is on closeout. I sincerely hope he can weather the storm and come back to punish his enemies.
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
I sincerely hope he can weather the storm and come back to punish his enemies.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Posted By: stxhunter Re: Mike Lindell goes off - 09/09/23
Mike did some time on cocaine charges, I believe he got caught smuggling some in from Mexico or something like that, believe he talks about it in his book.
I sincerely hope he can weather the storm and come back to punish his enemies.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

TRUTH
Posted By: Dillonbuck Re: Mike Lindell goes off - 09/10/23

I agree in principle.
But remember, Mike L has one of his own.
There surely are good ones.
Posted By: ol_mike Re: Mike Lindell goes off - 09/10/23
Originally Posted by shootem

I loathe the low class criticism of those who bad mouth a one time coke addict that turned his life around and through sheer effort, not daddy’s money, brought his own shoestring company out of the shadows and pushed forward to being a multimillion dollar enterprise. I would be extremely surprised if those critics can match his accomplishment.

The people who had a 'little opei Cunningham home-life - think everybody else did. Many didn't have the perfect Mom&Dad and many sh-tbagz in life look down on those kids. < Those are the kids who started with nothing but an old ran down car they bought themselves. No one planning on sending them to college, no one helping them get a great job - no one helping them get a first home early in life etc. etc. .
And when an imperfect person works their way to the top surpassing the little opie cunninghams - they never have a good word for the Go-Getter.
Ohh I heard he got caught with a Doobie and got a DUI in his new Lamborghini- serves him right. <<SATIRE
Posted By: irfubar Re: Mike Lindell goes off - 09/10/23
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Originally Posted by shootem

The people who had a 'little opei Cunningham home-life - think everybody else did. Many didn't have the perfect Mom&Dad and many sh-tbagz in life look down on those kids. < Those are the kids who started with nothing but an old ran down car they bought themselves. No one planning on sending them to college, no one helping them get a great job - no one helping them get a first home early in life etc. etc. .
And when an imperfect person works their way to the top surpassing the little opie cunninghams - they never have a good word for the Go-Getter.
Ohh I heard he got caught with a Doobie and got a DUI in his new Lamborghini- serves him right. <<SATIRE

Amen brother.... unless you lived it very unlikely to understand it
Posted By: ol_mike Re: Mike Lindell goes off - 09/10/23
!
Posted By: Nestucca Re: Mike Lindell goes off - 09/10/23
Originally Posted by deflave

Does it come with a pillow for your sack.
Posted By: boatammo Re: Mike Lindell goes off - 09/10/23
I like him a lot and we have a bunch of his stuff and it is first class.
Posted By: Valsdad Re: Mike Lindell goes off - 09/10/23
Originally Posted by Nestucca

Does it come with a pillow for your sack.
Sammo still has Dave's pillow.

Or maybe it's Clark's?
Posted By: Valsdad Re: Mike Lindell goes off - 09/10/23
Originally Posted by stxhunter
Mike did some time on cocaine charges, I believe he got caught smuggling some in from Mexico or something like that, believe he talks about it in his book.
Some here have never done anything wrong.

Some her have been caught.

Some have done wrong things but never been caught. wink
Posted By: akasparky Re: Mike Lindell goes off - 09/10/23
When the entitled high and mighty find themselves being treated like the common man it's never excepted very well by them or their sheep.
Posted By: Reloder28 Re: Mike Lindell goes off - 09/10/23
When was the last time you met an American with with moxy that could politely assert his position?
Posted By: deflave Re: Mike Lindell goes off - 09/10/23

How about doctors that force faux vaccines on children?
Posted By: deflave Re: Mike Lindell goes off - 09/10/23
I have a pair of slippers on the way that I ordered last week. The Left has done their best to quash Lindell in every way possible, including denying his company bank access. He has had to slim things down a lot, which is why so much of his merchandise is on closeout. I sincerely hope he can weather the storm and come back to punish his enemies.

Those are what I wear on Publix runs.
Posted By: Pat85 Re: Mike Lindell goes off - 09/10/23
I have Mikes mattress topper, 4 pillows and a pair of slippers. I think I will get a few sets of his sheets.
Originally Posted by KFWA
I have mixed opinions about Mike Lindell,

I don't know when this happened but this is fun to watch...

Zero phugs given which I respect

https://twitter.com/OldRowSwig/status/1700315006246527362?s=20
That was awesome.
Posted By: navlav8r Re: Mike Lindell goes off - 09/10/23
That pompous lawyer is used to having people shaking in their boots by giving them all those warnings. Didn’t seem to have such an effect on Mikey. 😁
Posted By: MadMooner Re: Mike Lindell goes off - 09/10/23

Realtors are pretty high (low) on that list.
Posted By: Nestucca Re: Mike Lindell goes off - 09/11/23
That was funny. He’s a guy that’s tired of getting flucked with because of his political views.
Posted By: Valsdad Re: Mike Lindell goes off - 09/11/23

Those are what I wear on Publix runs.
They stay on OK while riding the Ruckus???
© 24hourcampfire