Home
Posted By: kaywoodie Is RSV???? - 09/10/23
The new name for covid???

I can’t keep up with this schidt!!!
Posted By: Dillonbuck Re: Is RSV???? - 09/10/23
It's a "Cold" that's been around forever.

Very viral, you have had it. Guaranteed.
It's a big risk to newborns. Some OBs and Pediatricians recommend taking a baby home and sequestered them for months. Totally avoiding any children or folks contacting children.

We didn't. Just avoided sick folks.
You know, uncommon sense?😉

Adults get it, spread it.
But having had mutations of it before, it's just one of the colds you may catch.
Posted By: 45_100 Re: Is RSV???? - 09/10/23
RSV was previously known as CC or Common Cold. It is contagious but preventable by avoiding contact with people who are sneezing and have snotty noses. The disease is highly treatable and treatment is usually effective. There are two treatment protocols generally used. One is to rest in bed and eat chicken soup. The other is to go about your normal routine while trying to avoid contact with un-infected people while it runs it’s course. In either case treatment is effective in about ten to fourteen days.

I am not a doctor but I am practicing to be a writer for The Babylon Bee.
Posted By: deflave Re: Is RSV???? - 09/10/23
Let’s ask CockSocket.

LOL
Posted By: kaywoodie Re: Is RSV???? - 09/10/23
Thanks gents! Geez. We get deeper and deeper into the twilight zone.

Personally, i’ve always been a fan of the hot toddy
Posted By: ironbender Re: Is RSV???? - 09/10/23
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
The new name for covid???

I can’t keep up with this schidt!!!
Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV) has been around for a long time. Differenter from China flu.
Posted By: goalie Re: Is RSV???? - 09/10/23
RSV has been around forever. Unlike COVID, it actually is something that can be severe in kids. It's very treatable and isn't a common cold.

But, hey, this is 24HC, so you'll get a ton of wrong answers, and Eyeball telling you RSV is part of the plan.

You should probably double mask like Toot just to be safe.
Posted By: luv2safari Re: Is RSV???? - 09/10/23
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
It's a "Cold" that's been around forever.

Very viral, you have had it. Guaranteed.
It's a big risk to newborns. Some OBs and Pediatricians recommend taking a baby home and sequestered them for months. Totally avoiding any children or folks contacting children.

We didn't. Just avoided sick folks.
You know, uncommon sense?😉

Adults get it, spread it.
But having had mutations of it before, it's just one of the colds you may catch.

Granny Clampett cured it long ago.

© 24hourcampfire