Home
Posted By: Jim1611 October 4rth emergency - 09/20/23
Somebody sent me this video.

We hear many things true and false. This seems the latter to me.
Sounds like a crock to me. Guess we'll know in a couple weeks
Posted By: muleshoe Re: October 4rth emergency - 09/20/23
There’s gonna be a run on tinfoil.
Posted By: gunchamp Re: October 4rth emergency - 09/20/23
Dont immediately throw everything to the tin foil bin. Gov is running a test thats never been done before. Will start at 220 pm eastern and run for a half an hour. They will be forcing their way into everyones phone and the gov website stated they will be sending multiple sounds and vibrations. Weird chit and do any of you actually trust anything coming from this evil gov?
Posted By: gunchamp Re: October 4rth emergency - 09/20/23
Not saying I buy into the nano-particle stuff, but I do NOT trust anything this gov does or has planned. Anyone who does is either a democrat or dumb, one in the same I guess
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: October 4rth emergency - 09/20/23
I KNEW I'd seen that guy before!

It took me a minute then I realized he's Jeebs! Jeebs from Men in Black! grin

Posted By: Mannlicher Re: October 4rth emergency - 09/20/23
just a test to see how completely they can take over with the push of a single button
Posted By: MontanaMan Re: October 4rth emergency - 09/20/23
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Not saying I buy into the nano-particle stuff, but I do NOT trust anything this gov does or has planned. Anyone who does is either a democrat or dumb, one in the same I guess

Big +1

Best to have all your devices turned off / unplugged.

MM
Posted By: jaguartx Re: October 4rth emergency - 09/20/23
BS, Zero, Bidet, our Govt, Antifa, BLM, imported muzzy mercenaries, open border military age males love us.

Ha, why would hard working, taxpayers be screwed by this like they were with the jabs, Covid-19 and

Remdisivir? It's ridiculous. Who would pay for their food and fancy hotel rooms?
Posted By: Jim1611 Re: October 4rth emergency - 09/20/23
Originally Posted by jaguartx
BS, Zero, Bidet, our Govt, Antifa, BLM, imported muzzy mercenaries, open border military age males love us.

Ha, why would hard working, taxpayers be screwed by this like they were with the jabs, Covid-19 and

Remdisivir? It's ridiculous. Who would pay for their food and fancy hotel rooms?

Same reason Hitler murdered 6 million Jews that paid taxes and in general were good for the economy. History repeats itself.

Parabellum
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Originally Posted by Jim1611
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Same reason Hitler murdered 6 million Jews that paid taxes and in general were good for the economy. History repeats itself.

Parabellum

Yes Jim, history does repeat itself.

AshkeNAZI jews kill jews by the millions to generate sympathy for Jews to give pukes like the Rockefellers and Rothschilds and Gates and Bezos and Zuckerberg cover for their future enFalling.

They fooled the world. They didn't fool GOD. GOD wins. We will Make America Great Again

The second Babylon is falling.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Posted By: Teal Re: October 4rth emergency - 10/03/23
Campfire will be barren tomorrow as everyone has their devices unplugged. Get your barbs, slings and arrows in today.
Posted By: 45_100 Re: October 4rth emergency - 10/03/23
We were looking for a cow and a bull the other day. We knew within a couple sections where they were. That area has a lot of deep cuts with vertical sidewalls so I pulled out my phone and used the map section to figure out how to go around the cuts. The phone showed my location and a 3D picture of the area.

As I was doing this, I thought in the not too distant future I will be able to see this country, no matter how rural, in real time and see where the cows are. If .gov doesn’t have this ability already they soon will. They now have the ability to track you and this upcoming test will advance their ability to communicate with you whenever they want.

George Orwell was a prophet!
Posted By: StGeorger Re: October 4rth emergency - 10/03/23
Much of ham radio is non-digital, so I'm wondering what if any impact the test could have on my stations.
.gov is already in your phones/tablets/computers. Every single second of every day.
Posted By: Greyghost Re: October 4rth emergency - 10/03/23
Think most of you [bleep] should be locked up, in an insane asylum!

Link: Test

nothin more than a test of the National Alert System...

Phil
Posted By: Jcubed Re: October 4rth emergency - 10/03/23
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Originally Posted by gunchamp

Big +1

Best to have all your devices turned off / unplugged.

MM

Yes, everyone of a certain group do the exact same thing during the test...
Posted By: Greyghost Re: October 4rth emergency - 10/05/23
So, who today had any form of a problem with today's test???? Nothing more than a text message here at 11:15 am this morning.

Phil
Posted By: gunchamp Re: October 4rth emergency - 10/05/23
Originally Posted by Greyghost
Think most of you [bleep] should be locked up, in an insane asylum!

Link: Test

nothin more than a test of the National Alert System...

Phil
You should be locked up for celebrating pedos
Posted By: gunchamp Re: October 4rth emergency - 10/05/23
So, who today had any form of a problem with today's test???? Nothing more than a text message here at 11:15 am this morning.

Phil
I was hoping it was an instant kill switch for all democrats. Sucks to see youre posting
Posted By: 280shooter Re: October 4rth emergency - 10/07/23

Phil
Why do you support pedophiles, Phil?
© 24hourcampfire