Home
https://www.advocate.com/politics/lauren-boebert
I don't see the problem...lol
Well some folks just don’t learn. She did that last week too!
More like Boobert.
Funny how they just happened to have a night vision camera focused on just her...out of all the people there.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Funny how they just happened to have a night vision camera focused on just her...out of all the people there.

One of the first things I thought of.

I would too, nice rack.

With her history they were probably expecting her to do something classy, like giving the dude a handjob and a family musical.
She scored a nice gig out of it....

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Originally Posted by losttrail60

With her history they were probably expecting her to do something classy, like giving the dude a handjob and a family musical.

Says the guy with experience giving a guy a hand job at a family musical.
WHO GIVES A [bleep]? Get a hobby!
I read some of the comments and it seems most of the upset is over the fact that she has disparaged the trans shenanigans and has not been to accepting of the LGBTQ------ crowd. And now here she is showing out her hetero lifestyle in a bit of an inappropriate way for a middle age white woman.

If it were Karin Jean-Pierre acting out in public with girl friend it would probably be just fine.
Originally Posted by Hastings
If it were Karin Jean-Pierre acting out in public with girl friend it would probably be just fine.

They'd get behind that acting out lickety split.

Sorta an old story.

They have multiple camera's showing it from several angles. And the original videos were from a much wider angle showing the entire audience. They zoomed in to show the fondling from the best angle.
Originally Posted by rong

One of the first things I thought of.

Oh.. oh.. you mean she wanted to get laid after the theater?

Just so I got this right, they weren't at a drag queen show. Right?
getting thrown out of the theatre is probably the best thing to happen for the dude, He is probably thinking lets get out of here so I can wear your AZZ out, who cares about the stupid play. He was probably having blue balls by then. What happened was pretty mild in that situation, being honest if single I would have probably been far worse. especially if in the dark. its likely I would have checked if there were any bottoms on under the hood and who knows where that would have went. maybe even a krakatoa moment right there in the place perhaps.
Did you post a link on the Fire to a Gay website? You sure did.
Originally Posted by 19352012

On his favorites bar. grin
Really? Yo rip van winkle. You're like 15 days late to the party.
Being a great date isn't a crime.
Didn't we see this ~ 1week ago?
Why bring it up again?
Originally Posted by mathman

They'd get behind that acting out licking the slit. .
FIXT
Originally Posted by mark shubert
Why bring it up again?

Yes, it's old news.
Originally Posted by mark shubert
Why bring it up again?

Like seeing guys wearing tights.

Idiot politicians.

She has done stuff that brings attention on herself.
Looking for personal attention? Or, doing her job? Doesn't matter, it just is what it is.

They should have the awareness that they are always being watched,
and filmed today.

Anybody remember The Monkey Business?
Lauren Boebert offers to make things good to constituents she offended laugh

[Linked Image from i.kinja-img.com]
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by mathman

They'd get behind that acting out licking the slit. .
FIXT

I guess I was too subtle for you. laugh

What did you expect from the Campfire’s resident Flaming F.aggot? 🤪🤪🤪
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
It looks like we might have a better choice to replace boobert. I listened to him speak last week, he’s a good and educated conservative.

https://jeffhurdforcolorado.com/
Originally Posted by BeanMan
It looks like we might have a better choice to replace boobert. I listened to him speak last week, he’s a good and educated conservative.

Sounds like a good guy and a good conservative, but it's not as much fun to look at his titties.
Originally Posted by BeanMan

Too many kids and a beautiful wife. He needs to stay home. Going to Washington D.C is a bad idea for a man like that.
Isn’t it ironic how the camera was positioned exactly where it needed to me to?
Originally Posted by Simplepeddler

This has been covered. You need to pay attention.
And yet here you are, sugar.

Bidenomics strikes again, you can't afford to pay attention.
I thought guys in tights were like girls in that they liked to check out the meat they were planning to eat, Paul.
Originally Posted by ironbender
And yet here you are, sugar.

LMAO. 🤣

Don’t act so surprised!
A straight woman that likes a root...what is the issue.
This whole scenario stinks. She’s in the middle of the auditorium and the camera is centered on her and the security officer just happens to recognize her even though she is formally dressed and made up and I don’t think she was wearing her glasses.

I smell a set up.
Originally Posted by AB2506
This whole scenario stinks. She’s in the middle of the auditorium and the camera is centered on her and the security officer just happens to recognize her even though she is formally dressed and made up and I don’t think she was wearing her glasses.

I smell a set up.

Yes. Somebody knew she was gonna fondle her man’s junk in the theatre, so they had all the angles covered.
A divorced 36 year old women addicted to c o c k. That's usually how they act when liquored up. Those were some good times! lol

Boebert was obviously set up to be smeared. The left will stop at nothing to achieve their ends it's something alot of republican politicians seem to be very naive about. 3 different NV camera views of their physical behavior? Just a coincidence? Bullchit. They knew she was to be there and where they were seated in advance. That takes a rat and it's no farther away than the hand doing the fondling. She needs to have her dates checked out in the future by a PI...mb
A grown heterosexual female groping a grown heterosexual male? Versus the Epstein list crew and the Biden family incest?
She MUST go to prison or at the least be banished to the hinterlands. Luckily I have room for her here.

Osky
Originally Posted by Osky
Luckily I have room for her here.Osky

You sir, are a true Patriot. grin laugh
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Being a great date isn't a crime.

LOL, I agree. Neither is a blow job but it's always best to avoid one in public with security cameras.
Originally Posted by JSTUART
A straight woman that likes a root...what is the issue.

Now days, that is the issue.

Clyde
Paul is such a perv!
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Paul is such a perv!

Hey, cut him some slack it's his most endearing quality.
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Paul is such a perv!

Hey, cut him some slack it's his most endearing quality.
I'd bet money Paul & his wife do 3-ways with strange men.

Originally Posted by Paul
"It's not gay if you pitch!"
So she fondles the genitals of a grown man, and is caught on camera...
so people complain...

yet Joe Biden is caught on camera fondling 12 year old girls on camera, and no one thinks a thing about it.

Is that the problem or the variances in society's attitude of it depending on who does the fondling and what political party they belong to?

Hell, Hillary gets a free pass having people killed, and because she is a democRAT and a woman, she gets a free pass for that...

I'd even go as far as speculating that FetterHam... fondles himself in Congressional Session, in his cargo shorts and definitely gets a free pass on that, due to his party affiliation... democRAT.
© 24hourcampfire