Home
I'm guessing you Montana guys will want to contribute being good neighbors and all to help them out

Montana LGBTQ+ family raising £4,000 to flee as it's 'getting dangerous and scary here'

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/us-news/montana-lgbtq-family-raising-4000-31041958

the comments below the article are pretty good
They use pounds in Montana?

#damnyankees
So, maybe if they quit having target tats on their foreheads this wouldn't happen?
Originally Posted by BigDave39355
They use pounds in Montana?

#damnyankees

look at those pictures of those people

no shortage of pounds
Kingston broke me from clicking on links.

😂😂😂

#cheetohs
It might be worthwhile to help them leave the US but not just to another state. They aren't far from Canada. Toss them over the border.
Trudeau will welcome them with open arms and cheeks.
I'm sure Grizzly Adams Jr ( Callnumb) and Buzz will donate.
Leaving Montana?

It’s a start.

Osky
Originally Posted by KFWA
...look at those pictures of those people

Well, as you suggested I looked. And immediately ran to the bathroom to use massive amounts of eye bleach.

I will never forgive you KFWA.
Originally Posted by SupFoo
...look at those pictures of those people

Well, as you suggested I looked. And immediately ran to the bathroom to use massive amounts of eye bleach.

I will never forgive you KFWA.

just another day at Walmart around here
Always curious when the Liberal Lame Stream Media espouses "equality and equal outcome for ALL", except when it involves making one of the special interest groups "equal" with everyone else. Then it is called "Attacking" and "Stripping Away"... If they want to be equal, make them equal. Not elevated above everyone else...

I agree. They should move to a nice friendly Blue State. Maybe some place like Dearborn, MI...
Moving to Minnesota because it's more queer friendly.

Good Grief...
Always the victim.

It's what they do best.

Fugg them.
If they leave, it will free up a lot of food for those who need it. GD
Be careful when they move. When they reach the state border, all that weight could cause Montana to flip over.
It’s good for Montana but they’re going to land somewhere and that state is stuck with them. Maybe it will be Florida.
Missoula Marxists useful idiots. The communist globalists are getting a good laugh out of this article.
Originally Posted by Nestucca
It’s good for Montana but they’re going to land somewhere and that state is stuck with them. Maybe it will be Florida.

they said in the article the gays were trying to raise money to get out of Florida too
Originally Posted by JeffyD
Trudeau will welcome them with open arms and cheeks.

LMFAO
I’m going to donate, these are Losttrail’s family.
If I was in Montana I'd chip in.
Asking for money...why can't they get off their fat arses and work for it like the rest of us.
Those piglets remind me of funky gendered Baby Huey.

Maybe NYC will accept those regugees.
Originally Posted by Timbermaster
I’m going to donate, these are Losttrail’s family.
Thought about that but I dont want it to go to his campaign for Gov.
Even more reason for Buzzy to donate though.
NO!!!! We don't need more of that crap in Minnesota either!!!

Oregon sounds a LOT better..........
Originally Posted by Knarley_Bob
NO!!!! We don't need more of that crap in Minnesota either!!!

Oregon sounds a LOT better..........
You got millions of them, what's one more?
I'm guessing you Montana guys will want to contribute being good neighbors and all to help them out

Montana LGBTQ+ family raising £4,000 to flee as it's 'getting dangerous and scary here'

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/us-news/montana-lgbtq-family-raising-4000-31041958

The Govt paid Deflave to leave. whistle
Does that work out to 1 pound per pound?

Bb
They are transplants. Move in and moving on. Not much different than any of the other transplants that move to MT.
I politely asked on her fb page why the 4 of them couldn't simply work and cover their costs.

Got a note that she's paying $1500 rent and not making a living wage already. Cop out and I called her on it.

See what shesays. Then if she doesn't boot me, I am going to offer to pay them $200 to come pick up some irrigation pipe.
$1500 rent! That's tw...I mean half of what rent is here. Yes, Minnesota is the best place for them. The land of Alphabet Opportunity is Minnesota, I always say.
Look like they could be kin to bigstick , he'll probably want them to move in with him.
Okay, how do I get these types to want to move out of my state? Asking for a friend...
Originally Posted by 19352012
$1500 rent! That's tw...I mean half of what rent is here. Yes, Minnesota is the best place for them. The land of Alphabet Opportunity is Minnesota, I always say.

CA can too MN in handouts any day!

Maybe Zelensky will recruit them for his army. They are pre adapted targets.
Originally Posted by losttrail60
They are transplants. Move in and moving on. Not much different than any of the other transplants that move to MT.
You included?
Somebody needs to help them move- - - -roller skates and a ski rope!
My granddaughter recently moved to Missoula to go to school there and said she has never seen so many weirdos. Purple hair and skin pins and [bleep].
Originally Posted by Nestucca

they said in the article the gays were trying to raise money to get out of Florida too
I didn’t read the article about the poor victims.
KFWA: Good riddance - "I" will NOT be "donating".
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
The only danger they face, just like everywhere else, is to their tender feelings. If you don’t subscribe to their whackdoodle notions about gender, you’re threatening them in their eyes. Tolerance ain’t enough, you have to embrace and celebrate their dumbassitude. They’re attention whores, as evidenced by all the ink and metal in their faces. Send ‘em to Portland or Seattle, or maybe Tehran.

Tehran, yeah, that’s the ticket! They love stuff like this.
Mental illness has become a contagion.
This is what happens when you don’t cull the seed stock.
Finally, a pic of Losttrail/Callnum.
I think they should get a free move to Saudi Arabia funded by the USA. That would be money WELL spent.
..and I would support giving the Saudis foreign aid money for sword sharpening. Again, money well spent.
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Nah, pure shame was what drove flave out.

LOL
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Finally, a pic of Losttrail/Callnum.

LMAO!!
They'd get 49x more, if they let people in other states throw in for their promise ta stay in MT.
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Asking for money...why can't they get off their fat arses and work for it like the rest of us.

Like the rest of the entitled they think someone else should pay their way. Fugg them I say!
Originally Posted by losttrail60
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Nah, pure shame was what drove flave out.

LOL
Pot calling kettle BLACK!! LMAO
Amazing how a landlocked state like Montana can have fo-shizzle walruses.
"Family" ok
The bigger dyke looks to be about 200 per hoof
What you don’t see in the photos are the fox tails they have pinned to their asses
Originally Posted by RiverRider
I think they should get a free move to Saudi Arabia funded by the USA. That would be money WELL spent.

Hence my comment to move them to Dearborn, MI ... wink
© 24hourcampfire