[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Posted By: steve4102 Re: "Red October" is Upon Us - 09/29/23
LOL

Sure thing there Sparky
Posted By: akrange Re: "Red October" is Upon Us - 09/29/23
Emanuel Goldstein still Loves Lindsay..

It takes Two..

To Two Step…
Thanks for posting. The forum owes you a debt of gratitude for joining and becoming our trusted sorts of news. The collective ignorance here before you showed up was shocking.
Posted By: smokepole Re: "Red October" is Upon Us - 09/29/23
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Thanks for posting. The forum owes you a debt of gratitude for joining and becoming our trusted sorts of news. The collective ignorance here before you showed up was shocking.

Anybody ever met supfoo?
Posted By: jaguartx Re: "Red October" is Upon Us - 09/29/23

You got that right.

We need more guys who can provide commentary on WTF is going on rather that what already happened.
Originally Posted by smokepole

Anybody ever met supfoo?

I stomped some SuperPoo down a shower drain once...

So yeah... Kinda Sorta
Originally Posted by jaguartx

You got that right.

We need more guys who can provide commentary on WTF is going on rather that what already happened.

Apparently irony is not jag's strong suit.
Originally Posted by SupFoo

I wonder when Suicide Weekend is coming.

You got that right.

By commentary, you mean links.

You mean, you don't know?

Anybody ever met supfoo?

He'll never meet a member of this forum, unless he invites them into his basement.

Has Q gone dark?
Accidentally on purpose! LOL

Even his own are turning on him.

"Rep. Andy Ogles (R-Tenn.) on Thursday accidentally referred to Donald Trump as “President Chump” while speaking on the House floor."
Posted By: SargeMO Re: "Red October" is Upon Us - 09/29/23
That is some digital slapstick comedy Foo, with props to Jag for the 'patriots in control' line.

Has Q gone dark?

Of course, you know it all, so spill.

Oh, I forgot, it's not been on the MSM.

Anybody ever met supfoo?

He'll never meet a member of this forum, unless he invites them into his basement.

The reason I asked the question is, look at the date he joined. And look at the content of his posts. He stands out, even in a group that's 99.5% pro-Trump, as being so far up Trump's ass he cant see daylight.

Coincidence?

You think Trump is going to commit suicide, interesting.

Man, Stop, you have a viscous following. What did you do to our great Fire Patriots? Have you been sending them viscious, I mean viscous, PMs?

What the hell you been doing to them?

I swear, you and K22 need to start toeing the Fire line and don't say nothing out of line.

It d9esnt matter if you are right or wrong. You know what happened to guys who said the earth wasn't flat don't you. Look what the Truth got JESUS CHRIST.

Some have to buddy up and attack any who are different, as do Junkyard Dawgs.

These guys preach freedom of speech but, like dimocraps, they can't stand it and must attack whoever takes advantage of it.

It's 1984. Even on the Fire.

Anybody ever met supfoo?

The reason I asked the question is, look at the date he joined. And look at the content of his posts. He stands out, even in a group that's 99.5% pro-Trump, as being so far up Trump's ass he cant see daylight.

Coincidence?

I made mention of that a few weeks ago. There are a few here check the boxes. The complete lack of a sense of humor is telling as well.
Posted By: plumbum Re: "Red October" is Upon Us - 09/29/23

You got that right.

Or reading comprehension.

Ask Q and tell us so we can place bets.
Originally Posted by plumbum

You got that right.

Or reading comprehension.
He needs glasses.

Anybody ever met supfoo?

His Mom's basement

Has Q gone dark?

Q is black? What will Jag do?!?!

Has Q gone dark?

Of course, you know it all, so spill.

Oh, I forgot, it's not been on the MSM.

We are not the delusional chumps who think we know the future. That's you.
It's easy to see youse guys are college educated. There is no greater place than which to learn to band together to block those with a different take on things, then you all turn right around and bitch about how the leftists on college campuses shout down and drown out conservative speakers.

Look in the mirror. You were indoctrinated into their program well.

The View has nothing on many of you.

There is a board ......

Has Q gone dark?

That reminds me of my sweet nephew when he was about 7. He lost 2 teeth and put them under his pillow. House was full of company when he woke up the next morning and the sister-n-law forgot to do the money/teeth exchange. He came out to the kitchen area with his bed head and was fighting mad saying the “gawd damned tooth fairy this and that, Fuggin tooth fairy” and a slew of other professionally crafted explicits. He said the tooth fairy was an “azzhole and wanted her on the phone right now !”

My sister-n-law was faced with letting the tooth fairy look bad or telling the truth that she forgot. She blamed it on the fairy, tried getting her on the phone, and we gave her chit till this day.

There ain’t no fuggin “Q”
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco

Q is some fat computer kid in his mom's basement that has figured out how to prey on weak minded blue gummers. And it has worked.
Posted By: MrWilson Re: "Red October" is Upon Us - 09/29/23
Moar qtard bs
It's easy to see youse guys are college educated. There is no greater place than which to learn to band together to block those with a different take on things, then you all turn right around and bitch about how the leftists on college campuses shout down and down out conservative speakers.

Look in the mirror. You were indoctrinated into their program well.

LOL, so you never went to college, eh "doc?" How about that AMA, such a conservative, freedom-loving organization. Almost as good as teacher's unions, LOL!!

What a freaking putz.
It's easy to see youse guys are college educated. There is no greater place than which to learn to band together to block those with a different take on things, then you all turn right around and bitch about how the leftists on college campuses shout down and down out conservative speakers.

Jag sez round up everybody with glasses or a necktie and get rid of them. A Qultural Revolution.
Originally Posted by losttrail60

Q is some fat computer kid in his mom's basement that has figured out how to prey on weak minded blue gummers. And it has worked.

Yep, Jeff Bezos and the MSM got the goods on Q and Biden got 81 million votes and Trump is a liar who is going to start WW3.

TFF. grin
Posted By: rainshot Re: "Red October" is Upon Us - 09/29/23
The mere hint of patriotism is enough to generate a chitstorm of controversy among the self anointed.

Cool!!
Posted By: Teal Re: "Red October" is Upon Us - 09/29/23

Yep, Jeff Bezos and the MSM got the goods on Q and Biden got 81 million votes and Trump is a liar who is going to start WW3.

TFF. grin

You know - it's entirely possible Biden cheated the election AND Q isn't real at the same time you know.
Originally Posted by rainshot
The mere hint of patriotism is enough to generate a chitstorm of controversy among the self anointed.

The only self-annointed patriot on this thread is your pal jag.

Of course, he's also assumed the mantle of having God on his side.

Kind of surprising he hasn't claimed to have invented motherhood and apple pie.

Cool!!

Yes and as is the idea Trump and the Military Patriots are saving America and Q saying "The left can't win" and "GOD wins".

The dumbasses are suffering from Stockholm Syndrome and love their puppet masters.

The only self-annointed patriot on this thread is your pal jag.

Of course, he's also assumed the mantle of having God on his side.

Kind of surprising he hasn't claimed to have invented motherhood and apple pie.

Jag the Baptist
Interesting that Plumbdumb the Raytheon whore has an opinion.
Originally Posted by Teal
[quote=JohnnyLoco]

TFF. grin[/quote

Yuk, yuk, yuk Grin.

Hey, you got me there. grin

How many Quincidences does, take before it becomes mathematically impossible.? Yuk, yuk, yuk, grin.

So please confirm your stupidity to the World and tell us Trump using Q tunes to open and close his video , A Nation in Decline and his drawing Air Qs and mimicking Qs statements word for word years later is just lucky Quincidences.

No and don't be a Genius Crew dumbass like Gayghost or Jell-O and feed us the lie, "It's entirely possible....".

You know - it's entirely possible Biden cheated the election AND Q isn't real at the same time you know.

Tell Trump and Musk and Grassley and Dan Scavino and Nunez and Mark Meadows and Don Jr and Military Intel and.......

GOD gave you a brain. Trump expects you to use it. That's why he gives you clues. He gives those clues over and over again and again. Why? Because so many people are dumbasses who suck the MSM BS. Be that way if you wish. It's no skin off my back.

Jump right in with the Genius Crew and Dumbassed Junkyard Dawg Crew. Misery loves company.

Come on, Teal, tell us you can't decipher Trumps use of English. You can be that stupid if you wish. There are plenty of people on the Fire who want you to stay stupid. Trump, Q, me and K22 are not a part of that crew.

Posted By: smokepole Re: "Red October" is Upon Us - 09/30/23
Be that way if you wish. It's no skin off my back.

Then STFU.

No, let me re-state that. Shut the fùck up.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: "Red October" is Upon Us - 09/30/23
https://www.newstreason.com/post/a-...idences-before-mathematically-impossible
Posted By: SupFoo Re: "Red October" is Upon Us - 09/30/23
Wow. Nothing like a Pro-Trump post to Flush-Out the fraudsters, eh?

You girls finished piling-on now?

It's been obvious from the get go, some of you clowns think Trump walked into this election cycle thinking same old, same old. And now he's just gonna stand there, take it up the A$$, helplessly watch as all his wealth is stolen, he and his family thrown in jail or killed.

Apparently it never occurred to any of you Trump saw all this coming (indeed Trump set the bait) and arranged a counter offensive plan against the traitors? And it will be they who swing from a rope? And land in jail? And much of the money that's been stolen is recovered? $$$ Trillions? You think his statements of destroying The Swamp are just campaign slogans? Fools.

The fight is going to be Epic and now all of you are exposed, corralled in one thread (thank you) that will be closed someday soon with a giant I TOLD YOU SO. Then you will squirm and wiggle to weasel your way out like the little spineless weasels you are.

Frankly, many of you are in the class that don't deserve president Trump. rainshot and jag have their heads screwed-on right. The rest don't have two brain cells to rub together.

It's been obvious from the get go, some of you clowns think Trump walked into this election cycle thinking same old, same old. And now he's just gonna stand there, take it up the A$$, helplessly watch as all his wealth is stolen, he and his family thrown in jail or killed.

Apparently it never occurred to any of you Trump saw all this coming (indeed Trump set the bait) and arranged a counter offensive plan against the traitors? And it will be they who swing from a rope? And land in jail? And much of the money that's been stolen is recovered? $$$ Trillions? You think his statements of destroying The Swamp are just campaign slogans? Fools.

The fight is going to be Epic and now all of you are exposed, corralled in one thread (thank you) that will be closed someday soon with a giant I TOLD YOU SO. Then you will squirm and wiggle to weasel your way out like the little spineless weasels you are.

Frankly, many of you are in the class that don't deserve president Trump. rainshot and jag have their heads screwed-on right. The rest don't have two brain cells to rub together.

Go Poo Go!

School 'dem ingrate fools...
Posted By: steve4102 Re: "Red October" is Upon Us - 09/30/23

How long do we have to wait before you give us the Big I TOLD YOU SO?
Posted By: plumbum Re: "Red October" is Upon Us - 09/30/23
Originally Posted by steve4102

First he will have to come up with a verifiable prediction, and make it.

Something the hopium addicts never seem to do.

LOL, lots of people post pro-Trump stuff on here every day fool.

But not like you.
October is indian corn season...
Right?
Originally Posted by plumbum

First he will have to come up with a verifiable prediction, and make it.

Something the hopium addicts never seem to do.

He did make reference to October, so it’s likely that his “I TOLD YOU SO” moment should be upon us before the end of the month.

Problem is these QBalls have been moving the goal post for several years, I suspect he will never reach his “ I TOLD YOU SO” moment.

Typical.
Posted By: rainshot Re: "Red October" is Upon Us - 09/30/23
Okay jackass; What's your plan?
Trust the Plan

TRUST WRAY
TRUST SESSIONS
TRUST KANSAS(Pompeo)
TRUST HOROWITZ

But most importantly TRUST THE PLAN
Poo post a lot of links from Sundance over at the Conservative Tree House. I wonder if he realizes that Sundance thinks that these QBalls are a bunch of retarded Nut Cases, causing more harm than good.
Trust the Plan

TRUST WRAY
TRUST SESSIONS
TRUST KANSAS(Pompeo)
TRUST HOROWITZ

But most importantly TRUST THE PLAN

BOOM!!!

LOL

…And this isn’t Pro Trump, this crap is Pro Q.
Posted By: plumbum Re: "Red October" is Upon Us - 09/30/23

Not to wait on the Great PumpkQin to save us!
© 24hourcampfire