Home
Just that, what a pathetic waste of what was once a good site.

Surely Mr. Bin does not deserve to have such useless crap clogging up resources.

Never been around a campfire that carried on like this unless it was a bunch of drunks, or dope smokers.šŸ˜³
Originally Posted by Partsman
Never been around a campfire that carried on like this unless it was a bunch of drunks, or dope smokers.šŸ˜³

How many of those have you been around?
Smokepole is the worst of offenders and should be banned asap.
LOL, shut up elkslayer.
Originally Posted by smokepole
LOL, shut up elkslayer.
Heā€™s hallucinating. Ban h9m.
I have, most if not all of the sites I have been on have been more pathetic, so yes.
Tuesday.

French toast.
There should be a posting while drunk page.
I'd have participated many times...šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Promise this is the last time I will post

You pathetic bitch, I posted an epic thread back in July about going to camp perry I posted pictures gave daily updates etc. While all your sorry ass does is bitch and moan about the good ol days of the campfire. You have never posted or started a thread of you doing a ph ucking thing. Buying guns, you will never shoot off auctions sites doesnā€™t count you sorry sack of chit. Iā€™m about to go on another trip to CMP fall classic in a couple weeks. Hell Im not even that good but I still go because I love shooting. meanwhile your sorry ass be stuck in your shack with one foot in the grave.
Originally Posted by 79S

You pathetic bitch, I posted an epic thread back in July about going to camp perry I posted pictures gave daily updates etc. While all your sorry ass does is bitch and moan about the good ol days of the campfire. You have never posted or started a thread of you doing a ph ucking thing. Buying guns, you will never shoot off auctions sites doesnā€™t count you sorry sack of chit. Iā€™m about to go on another trip to CMP fall classic in a couple weeks. Hell Im not even that good but I still go because I love shooting. meanwhile your sorry ass be stuck in your shack with one foot in the grave.

A plus material there pard.
Originally Posted by 79S

Go fugk yourself with Fireballā€™z cock. He will really enjoy it.
Originally Posted by Salmonella
Probably so
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Originally Posted by 79S

Name the time and place, pard! LOL
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Originally Posted by 79S

Ask 79, retard
Been on a couple that wouldn't allow any
details of fatalities of animals or fish or
criminals despite being outdoor or self
defense type forums.
Another that sent bad poster, don't post
bad words against foreigners P.M.s with
banishment warnings ( probably foreign
owned)
Almost all that enable and make excuses
for acquaintances/friends/family that
are criminals/ perverts/psychopaths

Departed a couple of bushcrafty type
forums. Nothing but gearwhores for
members
LOL, shut up elkslayer.

Couldnā€™t be him.

Even ole NoElkSlayer is smarter than AlwaysINdoors.
And ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ NoElkSlayers not GAY like him. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Alwaysatool, never a smart thought.
I used to belong to a forum where high post count was a badge of honor and meant you were part of the clique. My post count wasn't high there either šŸ˜†
Retards unite. Roy and Neal to the rescue.
I'm making this post just to get my count up so people will respect me.

Hey ma, more meatloaf!

Surely Mr. Bin does not deserve to have such useless crap clogging up resources.

Lets see a pic of all the handguns you own and shoot, fkr

and what specific sidearm you carry for bear protection when out in the woods and which one you carry for self defense against two legged critters
Originally Posted by 79S

Uh,,,, ok ph uck myself with fireballs cock..
Last time I post promise..
I'll play and open myself up to sarcasm and ridicule. I'm amazed at the number of people who pop a cork when someone such as the OP posts what he did. Hell, it's true. It's like the reaction I get from a liberal when I call that liberal a liberal.

Me? I don't mind. I'm an adult. I take the bad with the good. I think that's what ruffles other's feathers when one posts what the OP posted. They take the criticism as "not being able to take it". However, that reaction to such a post is the exact same thing...not being able to take it.

In my opinion, this is the best outdoor forum on the web. Its' my favorite. Interestingly enough, it is also the worse. It's also the most sophomoric and childish outdoor forum there is. Maybe that's what makes it so endearing to me. I love it. It is also the most entertaining outdoor forum on the internet.

The fact is that we have a bunch of members who are exactly like Madonna, Lizzo, Chris Christie, etc., etc. You know? Attention whores. That's O.K. They entertain me. They are sophomoric and childish. I'm amazed that people actually get pissed off when someone points that out. However, whomever the members are who are on that list just sit back and laugh at the members who get discombobulated over their behavior.

Just suck it up and follow along. It's entertaining and fun to me. I'm kind of a moron. However, I learned that poking myself in the eye with my finger hurts. So, I don't do that very often, usually only when drunk. There are days when I will intentionally read the most abrasive threads. There are other days when I don't feel like doing so and relegate myself to whatever topic it is that strikes my fancy. Do you know there are literally thousands of them and you don't have to click on any if you don't want to do so? Thousands. And, all of them are interesting. Well, almost all of them.

Now? I think I'll just GFM. It's been a couple of days.
Originally Posted by 79S

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

šŸ¦«
French toast.
Hunter's Campfire is 70% sshit posting, 25% tinfoil hattery and 5% useful content. Sometimes the humor, intentionally or from stupidity, makes the ticket worth the price.
Originally Posted by 79S

Hope you have a good time at CMP, pard.
Well partsman don't worry to much I'm sure your idiot prime Minister is trying to come up with away to ban the site.
Originally Posted by BeardedGunsmith
I used to belong to a forum where high post count was a badge of honor and meant you were part of the clique. My post count wasn't high there either šŸ˜†

Post count means absolutely nothing, other than the lack of a life.
Quantity has never trumped quality.

The majority of time I have spent in any camp was spent on joking around and making each other laugh.

Which is exactly what most do at this virtual campfire.

You also failed to mention what it is that you would like to discuss, Karen.

Two actually...

AM Drunk

and

PM Drunk

It is 07:24 here and I am barely drunk yet...

I just did a quick review of the threads you have created. 7 of the last 20 or so have been about someone dying. Your campfires must be a real hoot.

Maybe go to the actual subforum here that gets into all thr talk you want about whatever gun or hunting you want instead of crying up here?
So many soft skinned women today lol
Originally Posted by gunchamp

Maybe go to the actual subforum here that gets into all thr talk you want about whatever gun or hunting you want instead of crying up here?

Do we have a death sub-forum?
Need a b!tch and moan subforumā€¦

They can talk about self checkouts..
Parking lot etiquetteā€¦
Wearing white after Labor Day..
Razorsā€¦
No joking around in camp!
Originally Posted by BigDave39355

I thought that was the talk to the webmaster forum?

They can talk about self checkouts..
Parking lot etiquetteā€¦
Wearing white after Labor Day..
Bicycles
Razorsā€¦

Love to see some......

" pics or it never happened"
Originally Posted by renegade50
Love to see some......

" pics or it never happened"

Excuse always isā€¦

ā€œI donā€™t know how to post pics..ā€

šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļøšŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļøšŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø
I've never shared a fire with anyone that would call my wife a bad name or call me a useless [bleep]. I suppose some people find humor in that but if done in person the outcome would not be as pleasant as it is here.
Originally Posted by Jim1611
I've never shared a fire with anyone that would call my wife a bad name or call me a useless [bleep]. I suppose some people find humor in that but if done in person the outcome would not be as pleasant as it is here.

I think you'll find that there's little tolerance here for going after family. Appropriate mom jokes excepted.
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

I think you'll find that there's little tolerance here for going after family. Appropriate mom jokes excepted.

That's 100% not true. But man, if you reply in kind.....

[Linked Image from media1.giphy.com]
LOL

[Linked Image from media1.giphy.com]
Hulk looks tired. Married a younger wife though so he should be.
Fartsman has never been the same since Miss Lynn dropped off the radar. Two peas in a pod.

Any shĆ®t posting Iā€™ll admit to is bolstering what you old morons adore from wabidiot. So Iā€™m just delivering more of what you want.

ā€œHey who likes Stadium Mustard on a red dye ball field hot dog??ā€¦ah simpler times for us simpletonsā€¦ā€

LOL
Have you seen a wooden nickel?
seems the like the forums aside from the campfire are always on point and no nonsense.

I'm not thrilled to see someone make 10 threads about horseshit in an attempt to think its funny or to drive other posts off the main page but its accepted on here so you go with it.
Originally Posted by KFWA
seems the like the forums aside from the campfire are always on point and no nonsense.

I'm not thrilled to see someone make 10 threads about horseshit in an attempt to think its funny or to drive other posts off the main page but its accepted on here so you go with it.
https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/government-shutdown-news-10-01-23/index.html

Gaetz and McCarthy
Originally Posted by slumlord
Fartsman has never been the same since Miss Lynn dropped off the radar. Two peas in a pod.

Any shĆ®t posting Iā€™ll admit to is bolstering what you old morons adore from wabidiot. So Iā€™m just delivering more of what you want.

ā€œHey who likes Stadium Mustard on a red dye ball field hot dog??ā€¦ah simpler times for us simpletonsā€¦ā€

LOL

#peaches

Or 10 goddammmmmm janet yellen threads

JFC go outside and take a breath, look at the blue skies

She the one hanco posts pictures of?

just pointing it out, no need to get your panties in a wad
yeah , there is a bunch of stupid topics made , but that is the cost of freedom. Scroll on by or join in the fray ! No place else online allows this much freedom of speech. I like it.

It seems like there's a concerted effort at times to lower the quality of this site by posting dozens of ridiculous thread titles. Seems like the idea is to make the site look less appealing to visitors.
Actually that's an effort to improve the quality of the site using parody.

after multiple attempts, it would seem its failed and time for a new strategy

I equate to the people that block traffic on a busy street to protest .
hahaha

Youā€™re gettin flustered

Sheesh

give us some atv resto updates

I equate to the people that block traffic a busy street to protest .

Or, the original inane posters could just stop.
hahaha

Youā€™re gettin flustered

Sheesh

give us some atv resto updates

you see this as flustered? You just created a thread calling me out.

I'm happy to create a thread on an ATV resto, or link a video of a guy falling off a truck, or ask a question about a furnace, or yes, even the occasional Fox news piece of information. My assumption is there is a subset of people on here will want to talk about it. If they don't, duly noted, and I move on.

I posted a thread 2 days ago , for the second time, about a gun auction that had some nice guns going for at the moment , a low price. I thought that would be in the wheelhouse of most on here - not a single person responded. Lesson learned, I won't post gun auction links again.

seems like no one here is overly sensitive to the feelings of anyone else, do they know they are inane posters and have been asked to stop by multiple people? Has anyone reached out to Rick?

Do you by chance ride a bicycle?

seems like no one here is overly sensitive to the feelings of anyone else, do they know they are inane posters and have been asked to stop by multiple people? Has anyone reached out to Rick?

You mean, to ask Rick to cut down the traffic on his website?

Calm down, Timmy.
Once again! If you donā€™t like it , or donā€™t approve of it donā€™t open it up!
Would you see this thread as representative of the OP issues?
Originally Posted by MrWilson
yeah , there is a bunch of stupid topics made , but that is the cost of freedom. Scroll on by or join in the fray ! No place else online allows this much freedom of speech. I like it.

Correct.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

It seems like there's a concerted effort at times to lower the quality of this site by posting dozens of ridiculous thread titles. Seems like the idea is to make the site look less appealing to visitors.

I agree that wabidiot purposefully fills these pages with dumb fugk nonsense.

He also trolls for free schit.

You mean, to ask Rick to cut down the traffic on his website?

no, ask Rick if he realizes that some people are driving people away and reducing click counts by posting inane threads. I mean at this point I'm sure he does, but I'd like to know if someone has at least addressed the issue that sees important enough to some they'll spend time on here trying to stop it.
no, ask Rick if he realizes that some people are driving people away and reducing click counts by posting inane threads.

Who was driven away and who drove them?
I bet Rick would say times are good, pard. LOL
Originally Posted by deflave
no, ask Rick if he realizes that some people are driving people away and reducing click counts by posting inane threads.

All of the good guys and it's your fault.
This thread brought to you by Vagisil
I can see myself in a hunting camp thinking to myself...who invited this guy? he is a barrel of laughs lol.
Vagisil is right, will that be cream or wash?
Just some rambling thoughts from a FNG here, FWIW.

As with any website forum its not hard at all to categorize some posters as those to simply ignore and not open/read their posts.

As with any website forum there are a lot of people who evidently don't have a life and have vastly more time on their hands than others.

The Campfire Comedy Club needs not give up their day job, because in most cases a massive stroke is funnier than the bulk of their "content".

I've gone back in time a little here to see "what it used to be like". From what I've seen it's really not that different, just a new breed of dickheads in the last decade or so posting dumb [bleep] and smart ass comments, with the OG dickheads having not been seen for years and decades. There is one that's still around though, and it baffles me as to exactly why.

The junk folder on my email is exponetially more interesting than most of the posting here.

Etc, etc, etc.
Originally Posted by Feral_American

As with any website forum its not hard at all to categorize some posters as those to simply ignore and not open/read their posts.

As with any website forum there are a lot of people who evidently don't have a life and have vastly more time on their hands than others.

The Campfire Comedy Club needs not give up their day job, because in most cases a massive stroke is funnier than the bulk of their "content".

I've gone back in time a little here to see "what it used to be like". From what I've seen it's really not that different, just a new breed of dickheads in the last decade or so posting dumb [bleep] and smart ass comments, with the OG dickheads having not been seen for years and decades. There is one that's still around though, and it baffles me as to exactly why.

The junk folder on my email is exponetially more interesting than most of the posting here.

Etc, etc, etc.

Sock
The "Hunter's Campfire" has always been a dumpster fire where people can post stuff unrelated to hunting, shooting, and outdoors stuff so that the outdoor threads don't get derailed.

If you don't like it, just don't click on it.

Etc, etc, etc.

Sock

If the shoe fits.

All of the good guys and it's your fault.

That's exactly what he's going to reply with.

LOL
The "Hunter's Campfire" has always been a dumpster fire where people can post stuff unrelated to hunting, shooting, and outdoors stuff so that the outdoor threads don't get derailed.

Correct.

It used to be 100% worse.

Etc, etc, etc.

Sock

Leather suspenders dummy, not socks.

Correct.

Oh FFS, it was only 75% worse, moron.

Same here. I feel exactly the same about those who engage in this tactic.

Correct.

Oh FFS, it was only 75% worse, moron.

LOL

Same here. I feel exactly the same about those who engage in this tactic.

I've never seen you or KWFA protest when people like wabidiot make inane threads.

Just wait, you haven't seen nothing yet! In about 4 months when cabin fever sets in you'll read things so dumb you'll wish you could unread them.

Fuqqing Canadian. The worst forum on the site is the Australian forum CLOSELY followed by the Turdeau suffered fools. Very glad your wore out vagina has sand in it.

And Dale's bodacious Tiddies!!!

šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ‘ŠšŸ»šŸ¤£šŸ‘ŠšŸ»šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ‘šŸ»

Etc, etc, etc.

This is a very good description! I also agree with he who calls it a dumpster fire. One other great person refers to "them" as the Retired Retards of the Campfire.
Originally Posted by Dinny
Just wait, you haven't seen nothing yet! In about 4 months when cabin fever sets in you'll read things so dumb you'll wish you could unread them.

Yep and when that happens, sometimes I can resist the urge to comment on it, but sometimes not.

And we're off.
One other great person refers to "them" as the Retired Retards of the Campfire.

Who in tarnation would dare say such a thing?!

Ill talk to Rick

Dang, wouldn't a bicycle subforum be a great idea? It would keep all the bicycle threads from cluttering up the important topics discussed on the Hunters Campfire.

Correct.

Yeah I sure miss all the Larry Root sockpuppets

And who can forget the Steelhead Tom264 threads?

Letā€™s not forget Hunter1960 and Crossfireoops (both of whom have shed their mortal coils)

Rancho Loco accurately dubbed it the Freakshow at least a decade past.
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

Correct.

Yeah I sure miss all the Larry Root sockpuppets

And who can forget the Steelhead Tom264 threads?

Letā€™s not forget Hunter1960 and Crossfireoops (both of whom have shed their mortal coils)

Rancho Loco accurately dubbed it the Freakshow at least a decade past.

VAnimrod relocated to sell insurance with safaridouche.

LOL

Nurse Kat balled another member after a Campfire Rendevous.

LOL

But hey, slumlord keep making jokes about the Weiner mobile. It need to stop.
Yep and when that happens, sometimes I can resist the urge to comment on it, but sometimes not.
And we're off.

Ya you're off alright. You have 65 posts yesterday, and 29 posts so far this morning IN ONE HOUR. All useless of course.

Your mom should unplug your computer and toss you outside to play with the other kids.

And give you another big dose of Ritalin.

Originally Posted by SupFoo
And we're off.

Ya you're off alright. You have 65 posts yesterday, and 29 posts so far this morning IN ONE HOUR.

Your mom should unplug your computer and toss you outside to play with the other kids.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/10/01/politics/gallery/jimmy-carter/index.html

Jimmy Carter 99 today.
And we're off.

Ya you're off alright. You have 65 posts yesterday, and 29 posts so far this morning IN ONE HOUR. All useless of course.

What are the acceptable number of posts per 24 hours?

LOL
Why come here if you don't like it?

Riddle me that Karen(s)?
And we're off.

Got a link newsboy?
And we're off.

LOL

LOL, post counters are never not funny or butthurt.
And we're off.

LOL
. Depends on how fast those fat fingers can push the correct keys. But then you already knew that! Let's say five hundred for a keyboard warrior, but only a couple for the huntn peckers!
The meme thread is reason enough to look in here occasionally. Yeah the 7th grader word fights get old but they produce sporadic, epic one or two line comebacks.

I've said this before, but I would always rather hang out on a completely unmoderated forum than one run by PC Nazis.
You used the word Nazis, why not just say PC Ukrainians. šŸ¤”
Originally Posted by SargeMO
Hunter's Campfire is 70% sshit posting, 25% tinfoil hattery and 5% useful content. Sometimes the humor, intentionally or from stupidity, makes the ticket worth the price.
About 12-12 years ago, that 70 and 5 were the other way around and the site was mostly useful and pleasant.

lolololol.

You mean using the Campfire as a place to deposit news reports that are available all over the worldwide web isn't entertaining to you? I'll bet you are a real hoot at a party.
The meme thread is reason enough to look in here occasionally. Yeah the 7th grader word fights get old but they produce sporadic, epic one or two line comebacks.

I've said this before, but I would always rather hang out on a completely unmoderated forum than one run by PC Nazis.

e.g:
Smith& Wesson forum
Marlin Owners forum

And that's not okay, but if we make it look less appealing to any black outdoorsmen who visit, that's cool.
Originally Posted by goalie
This thread brought to you by Vagisil

lololololol

Etc, etc, etc.

You are not an FNG. You are a sockpuppet.
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck

Riddle me that Karen(s)?
I suspect that's the point of the flood of inane thread titles, i.e., to make as many people as possible not like the site and go elsewhere.
What's up with octogenarians thinking they can still win a fight.
If we make it look less appealing to any black outdoorsmen who visit, that's cool.
May I quote you on that for my sig line?
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck

Riddle me that Karen(s)?
I suspect that's the point of the flood of inane thread titles, i.e., to make as many people as possible not like the site and go elsewhere.

So why don't you say something to wabidiot?
And we're off.

If anyone knows how to deliver quality original content to the campfire subforum, it's this guy.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/ubb/userposts/view/started/id/73218
If we make it look less appealing to any black outdoorsmen who visit, that's cool.
May I quote you on that for my sig line?

I love that you want the ability to make 900 anti-black threads and a few dozen "holocaust all bullschit" threads but come unglued when some members joke around for a few weeks.
This site has not been the same since Kawi disappeared.
I have to confess to not knowing who that is.

But but but......
And we're off.

If anyone knows how to deliver quality original content to the campfire subforum, it's this guy.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/ubb/userposts/view/started/id/73218

LOLOL.

And that's not okay, but if we make it look less appealing to any black outdoorsmen who visit, that's cool.

The Jooos!! Don't forget the Joooos!!

Not surprised some folks dont get it
I laugh my azz off on some of the stuff.

Lot of it boring as hell. Wonder how miserable some people must be.

Easy enough to put a few on ignore.

No sense getting bent about chit.

We'll add that to the list of schit you don't know.

LOL
It is hunting season.
Originally Posted by wabigoon
It is hunting season.

Yet your thumb will remain buried.

LOL
Originally Posted by Raferman
Perhaps because they have had eighty years to practice their marksmanship.

We'll add that to the list of schit you don't know.

LOL
Feel free to do so.
TFF!

The title of this thread is how most guys on the real hunting and shooting forums refer to the fire and its regulars.

LOL

Fact!
Originally Posted by losttrail60
TFF!

The title of this thread is how most guys on the real hunting and shooting forums refer to the fire and its regulars.

LOL

Fact!
Is their membership closed or do you prefer this one?
TFF!

LOL

Fact!

Itā€™s fun to watch do nothing boomers spin.

LOL
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Originally Posted by Raferman
Perhaps because they have had eighty years to practice their marksmanship.
That's right. At 93 years old why not just blow their brains out. Then the camp would really have something to talk about.
TFF!

LOL

Fact!

LOL

So the latter then. Thatā€™s what I thought.
TFF!

LOL

Fact!

Yet here you are. You like it so well that you want to experience it with multiple accounts. Schidtdick.

Hug the kids, kiss the wife, and fugk the dog, pard.
TFF!

LOL

Fact!

losthertail,

Where do you live?

LOL
I go out in the woods to move some trail cams, hang a few stands, shoot the bow......check in here and condoms and lube flying everywhere.

Going back outside.
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
I go out in the woods to move some trail cams, hang a few stands, shoot the bow......check in here and condoms and lube flying everywhere.

Going back outside.
You didnā€™t tell us Paul was visiting this weekend.
It only seems wasted if you never visit the actual outdoor, hunting/shooting/game sub forums.
TFF!

LOL

Fact!
TFF!

LOL

Fact!

LOL

Ok callnum, you are a boomer for one you broke dick ph uck. Another this is a sockpuppet why Ric hasnā€™t axed it is beyond me. Also those other forums your boomer ass is talking about ie hunttalk and Rokslide donā€™t have near the traffic this place has. Your bitch ass has never posted anything in this forum, even under your other handle callnum you never posted anything outdoor related. You are Democrat underground boomer dip chit bitch. Go back to your flat billed white framed Oakley bitches on rockslide boomer!

Promise this is the last time I post pards.
I post little and cum here mostly for the entertainment value. I'm on here multiple times everyday, read what I want, skip over what I don't. It's still a great site to glean information as there are some very knowledgeable folks here with regards to everything shooting, hunting and the like.
Originally Posted by bruinruin
About 12-12 years ago, that 70 and 5 were the other way around and the site was mostly useful and pleasant.

That was about the time Toby started. Hmmm! I wonder!!!
Obviously this site needs some censorship, that will make a few happy..... lmfao

Or maybe they could not act like Karen's and simply skip over threads that don't interest them?
Originally Posted by 79S
TFF!

LOL

Fact!
TFF!

LOL

Fact!

LOL

Ok callnum, you are a boomer for one you broke dick ph uck. Another this is a sockpuppet why Ric hasnā€™t axed it is beyond me. Also those other forums your boomer ass is talking about ie hunttalk and Rokslide donā€™t have near the traffic this place has. Your bitch ass has never posted anything in this forum, even under your other handle callnum you never posted anything outdoor related. You are Democrat underground boomer dip chit bitch. Go back to your flat billed white framed Oakley bitches on rockslide boomer!

Promise this is the last time I post pards.

Pard. You promised.

Hug the kids, kiss the wife, and fugk the dog, pard.

šŸ¤£
Partsman is definitely a "Karen"
This is the most entertaining forum on the entire page..šŸ¤£
Yeah, there's great serious posts with fantastic information and great photos in other forums, but this s hittshow is by far the most fun.
It's grown to be my favorite.

Going back outside.

Never-Trumper,

Donā€™t fall out the stand. Youā€™d break my fugking heart.

LOL
Originally Posted by irfubar
Obviously this site needs some censorship, that will make a few happy..... lmfao

Or maybe they could not act like Karen's and simply skip over threads that don't interest them?

The key to happiness, is censorship.

Unless I agree.

LOL
and then you get a group of Karen's and that's known as the homeowners association...
Originally Posted by fishnpbr
I post little and cum here mostly for the entertainment value. I'm on here multiple times everyday,
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]
Originally Posted by PaulBernard
Originally Posted by ldholton
and then you get a group of Karen's and that's known as the homeowners association...
Fugk of heterosexual

I read the first page

and so far the last.

We don't need censorship.........................we (as in you and I) just need to go back to hermit life .

I'm telling you, it's getting bad around here.

As good guys, maybe we should consider leaving?
Hey everone Iā€™m back

Yall housecats keep the fort down?? šŸ˜ƒ

Been pushing brush piles, tractor stuff, blue bird skies, smell of diesel fumes. Mmmmmm.

Pizza break
Peetsuh!
Homemade sour dough stuffed crust with green chit galore. šŸ¤™
Hey everone Iā€™m back

Been pushing brush piles, tractor stuff, blue bird skies, smell of diesel fumes. Mmmmmm.

Pizza break
Dude,

how's the stand?

Weather sucked this morning, for a Cali kid that is. Cool and cloudy and damp from the rain all day yesterday. Had to drag myself out the house to uncover the plants for the day around 10-11 when the sun finally started peeking through the friggen clouds.

Picked some peppers, as I may just shut the garden down this week. Tired of covering and uncovering it every 16 hrs or so.

Moisture was good for one thing at least. Fired up the weedburner and fried some filaree and other weeds in the backyard.

About time for an old man nap now. Then get up and set up the dehydrator and dry a bunch of those peppers for later use.
Hey everone Iā€™m back

Pizza break

I do that for a living out here in Oregon.

Cleared $13K last year.

So suck it.
I will text you a pic current

Going back outside.

Never-Trumper,

Donā€™t fall out the stand. Youā€™d break my fugking heart.

LOL

Hey everone Iā€™m back

Pizza break

Cleared $13K last year.

So suck it.
Oh you donā€™t say

Well my 3100 sq ft double wide is clad in 5/8 T-111
Peetsuh!
Peeeetzuh!!!

Peetsuh!
Peeeetzuh!!!

Looks damn good, except for them onions.
I will text you a pic current
Roger that
Peetsuh!
Peeeetzuh!!!

tha 'za looks wunnerful
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Originally Posted by 79S

Eeew
Originally Posted by Mad_Max
I'll play and open myself up to sarcasm and ridicule. I'm amazed at the number of people who pop a cork when someone such as the OP posts what he did. Hell, it's true. It's like the reaction I get from a liberal when I call that liberal a liberal.

Me? I don't mind. I'm an adult. I take the bad with the good. I think that's what ruffles other's feathers when one posts what the OP posted. They take the criticism as "not being able to take it". However, that reaction to such a post is the exact same thing...not being able to take it.

In my opinion, this is the best outdoor forum on the web. Its' my favorite. Interestingly enough, it is also the worse. It's also the most sophomoric and childish outdoor forum there is. Maybe that's what makes it so endearing to me. I love it. It is also the most entertaining outdoor forum on the internet.

The fact is that we have a bunch of members who are exactly like Madonna, Lizzo, Chris Christie, etc., etc. You know? Attention whores. That's O.K. They entertain me. They are sophomoric and childish. I'm amazed that people actually get pissed off when someone points that out. However, whomever the members are who are on that list just sit back and laugh at the members who get discombobulated over their behavior.

Just suck it up and follow along. It's entertaining and fun to me. I'm kind of a moron. However, I learned that poking myself in the eye with my finger hurts. So, I don't do that very often, usually only when drunk. There are days when I will intentionally read the most abrasive threads. There are other days when I don't feel like doing so and relegate myself to whatever topic it is that strikes my fancy. Do you know there are literally thousands of them and you don't have to click on any if you don't want to do so? Thousands. And, all of them are interesting. Well, almost all of them.

Now? I think I'll just GFM. It's been a couple of days.
This ^^

kwg
If we divided the Campfire subforum into 2 different subforums, with one being anything goes as it is now and the other being mind dead copy and paste howdy doody, the crybabies would spend all of their time in the anything goes subforum.
Peetsuh!
Peeeetzuh!!!

šŸ‘
So anyway, Bwana 1 is a Never-Trumper.

LOL
Peetsuh!
Peeeetzuh!!!

Looks damn good, except for them onions.
Real men eat onions.
Hey everone Iā€™m back

Pizza break

Cleared $13K last year.

So suck it.

Wow
Onions !

And pussy on the period!

LOL

I concur.

LOL

This pic is for Bwana 1...over

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
If we divided the Campfire subforum into 2 different subforums, with one being anything goes as it is now and the other being mind dead copy and paste howdy doody, the crybabies would spend all of their time in the anything goes subforum.

100%.

As evidenced by their posting here on the freakshow instead of just posting on the subfora below
Originally Posted by Valsdad

I read the first page

and so far the last.

We don't need censorship.........................we (as in you and I) just need to go back to hermit life .

I'm telling you, it's getting bad around here.

As good guys, maybe we should consider leaving?

Brother Geno.
My friend, it is quite the conundrum balancing hermittude with the campfire life, as for leaving... hell yes... we should all run for the hills at this point... screaming into the darkness.... smile
The lack of moderation is what makes this the best old school outdoor message board on the interwebs.
The lack of moderation is what makes this the best old school outdoor message board on the interwebs.
Brother Sal, as one that had to slug it out in the trenches, you get it!!! wink
Think about a real campfire with some beers and maybe a steak. Who would be fun to hang out with?
Who would be boring as hell? Who would get punched first? Who would be scared of the dark?

These should be the real beaver awards.....
Brothers, this is the only social media I do.
Why not call it "crybabies"?...easy to find.
Originally Posted by SamOlson
Word
Brother Sal, as one that had to slug it out in the trenches, you get it!!! wink

Yep...šŸ’Æā€¼ļø
Click, or don't, it's up to you.

Same here, brother Sam.... I have never participated in any other form of social media. I think the campfire is a unique place and my favorite part is the calling out bullshit aspect of the fire... if you are a straight shooter you have nothing to worry about here... and yes Sam, you are as straight a shooter as they come!
Thanks
Campfire needs one more category: Who is the most likely to wander off and be confused at sunset?
I counted the limes and I think this is the 4th gin and tonic after a long weekend of overtime and doubletime..somebodies gotta do it

Originally Posted by RUM7
Think about a real campfire with some beers and maybe a steak. Who would be fun to hang out with?
Who would be boring as hell? Who would get punched first? Who would be scared of the dark?

These should be the real beaver awards.....
Wabi would play the harmonica and tell Hobo stories .

Same here, brother Sam.... I have never participated in any other form of social media. I think the campfire is a unique place and my favorite part is the calling out bullshit aspect of the fire... if you are a straight shooter you have nothing to worry about here... and yes Sam, you are as straight a shooter as they come!
I've been known to be called anti-social and this place is about as social as I can take........................and about as social as can take me.
Campfire needs one more category: Who is the most likely to wander off and be confused at sunset?

Hopefully not me.
(but it could happen)

Hopefully not me.
(but it could happen)
Nah, your just walking around with a cock in your grip. Proud as a peacock.

I've been known to be called anti-social and this place is about as social as I can take........................and about as social as can take me.

Apparently we are just a rag tag bunch of social misfits..... wink

Hopefully not me.
(but it could happen)
Sam, you might fit in the who's most likely to wander off looking for another beer category............after a hard day wranglin' a tractor that is.

Apparently we are just a rag tag bunch of social misfits..... wink

Damn right!
my favorite part is the calling out bullshit aspect of the fire... if you are a straight shooter you have nothing to worry about here...

+1
Ballz is back. I bet heā€™ll get jumpy.
The island of misfit toys.
The island of misfit toys.

You do realize that is a John Burns quote?
[/quote]

Brother Genoā€¦..

Brother Salā€¦.

Just one of the pricks causing the patheticness

a list of worthless, non-contributing coqksuckers would be in order
Roger Miller, "think about a good time you had a long time ago."
Thanks. I will.

Iā€™d never leave it.
Damn folks, we're in real trouble now.

jackmountain is here again. whistle
Put another log on the fire. And than you Mister Bin.
Originally Posted by rcamuglia

Brother Genoā€¦..

Brother Salā€¦.

a list of worthless, non-contributing coqksuckers would be in order[/quote]

Jeez, all I have to do is mention your boyfriend Burns and you get all low down and nasty..... damn... musta struck a nerve..... hahahahhahahahahahahaha
LOL, if you think this is a waste of a site, you haven't been on as many forums as me.
Like projecting going thru your 2nd childhood on here in ways their Mr. Styrofoam brain.....
Originally Posted by rcamuglia

Brother Genoā€¦..

Brother Salā€¦.

a list of worthless, non-contributing coqksuckers would be in order

Jeez, all I have to do is mention your boyfriend Burns and you get all low down and nasty..... damn... musta struck a nerve..... hahahahhahahahahahahaha[/quote]

It is pretty obvious...
šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Diversity is one of the things that this site has always excelled at!

If someone annoys youā€¦. Block Them! If youā€™re not interested in a topicā€¦.donā€™t open it!

This is by far the most open forum available to any and all of us! I damn sure wonā€™t be seen at a Taylor Swift concertā€¦.I simply donā€™t buy the tickets! Ezzy Pezzy! memtb
Muglia and Burns get their egos bruised enough and they're talking about shooting or you being dead. Losers
© 24hourcampfire