Home
Start at the 30 Second mark.

TTT
That guy could have been carrying two guns and it would not have helped him because he, as so many people, was completely oblivious to his surroundings.

Got to be aware of what's behind you, folks, especially at your doors and garage.

My opinion.

L.W.
Originally Posted by Leanwolf
That guy could have been carrying two guns and it would not have helped him because he, as so many people, was completely oblivious to his surroundings.

Got to be aware of what's behind you, folks, especially at your doors and garage.

My opinion.

L.W.

Yep, especially in Dimocrap country.
Originally Posted by Leanwolf

My opinion.

L.W.
Yep. His gun should be drawn, his sights on one of their chests, the second those two showed themselves running in his direction.
Based on what is presented here, it doesn’t look like there’s a whole lot this guy could have done to avoid this. Hard to tell where the thugs were at the start of the video - they appear just around the hedge. It’s tough to do much when they’ve already drawn down on you; even if you’re packing.
NBN gone Hi Tech.
Originally Posted by shootbrownelk
NBN gone Hi Tech.
Another thing that is trending with these types is that, as they approach, they will shout "Federal Agents." The idea is that, if you are armed, you will think twice before drawing on them if they do that.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by shootbrownelk
NBN gone Hi Tech.
Another thing that is trending with these types is that as they approach they will shout "Federal Agents." The idea is that, if you are armed, you will think twice before drawing on them if they do that.

Lmfao….As if that would be a reason to discourage a self-defense reaction from some of us!….I’d be more relieved knowing that they were not disgusting thugs who enjoyed the protection of the law and instead were just run of the mill disgusting thugs who enjoyed the protection of their race!
I think I'd spend the rest of my life hunting those down....
I just keep a few stalks of raw cotton bolls pinned around the house. Keeps them away.
Originally Posted by Axl
I just keep a few stalks of raw cotton bolls pinned around the house. Keeps them away.
'Cause day hates da sight o' cotton.
Good reason to visit armed friends as opposed to the sort that hide inside whil you are tased and robbed...

I would poke a 12 ga through my own window to protect a tased friend.
It could be the ignited negro college fund.

© 24hourcampfire