Home
You've been? Smithville, Aransas, Congo Street, in Dallas for me.
The National Police stations in Khost City and Gardez Afghanistan.

kwg
SAC HQ, Neb.
The Old North Church, Boston. A lot of history.
Old Ironsides, Boston Harbor.
The jail cell where they held Geronimo, Old Post Fort Sill
Old Ironsides.[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Gettysburg, easily. Been there dozens of times, and I love every visit. That place does something to me that I can’t put into words.
Both spouses have told me at different times they thought maybe I died there once.
Custer State Park, South Dakota. Once you’ve seen Paha Sapah or the Black Hills, you’ll have no trouble wondering how the Indians considered them sacred. If I was God, I’d live there too.
Makoshika State Park near Glenndive Montana. Makshoka, Indian for “Where the bad spirits live” was just fascinating to Penny and I. Sorta resembles hell without the fires, but we both found the geology fascinating.
There’s many more on my list. The Little Bighorn Battlefield, Antietam, and of course The Big Rock on Pleasantville Mountain.
Reon
Crossing into Missouri out of Iowa was a beautiful sight.
Cheers in Boston.[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
A museum inside the Kremlin. Lots of historical stuff there that dates centuries before the USA existed.
Wabigoon: The museums in Cody, Wyoming.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Walmart in downtown Anchorage Alaska at night. It was an otherworldly experience.

The tram ride from the port of Piraeus Greece to downtown Athens was interesting but even more interesting was the tram dropped me off right smack dad in the middle of a big angry riot…..the Albanians were rioting about the way the Greeks were treating them among other grievances but I would NOT have dropped my bus load of passengers off in the middle of a riot. 😂

I’ve been to a lot of interesting places and will hopefully continue to visit interesting places until I’m called home. I’ve also unintentionally gotten myself into some interesting spots which I have luckily survived.
Originally Posted by 7mmbuster
Gettysburg, easily. Been there dozens of times, and I love every visit. That place does something to me that I can’t put into words.
Both spouses have told me at different times they thought maybe I died there once.
Custer State Park, South Dakota. Once you’ve seen Paha Sapah or the Black Hills, you’ll have no trouble wondering how the Indians considered them sacred. If I was God, I’d live there too.
Makoshika State Park near Glenndive Montana. Makshoka, Indian for “Where the bad spirits live” was just fascinating to Penny and I. Sorta resembles hell without the fires, but we both found the geology fascinating.
There’s many more on my list. The Little Bighorn Battlefield, Antietam, and of course The Big Rock on Pleasantville Mountain.
Reon
I’m with ya on Gettysburg 👍
Wabigoon Lake is good.
Ken’s Gold Club was pretty cool.
Archery hunting elk in Chief Josephs country.
The Boogie Down Club in Denver 1978. First time I'd seen all nude dancers & they had 3 stages. I said,
Toto wee ain't in Kansas anymore.
Aransas for sure Wabigo9n!!
Busch Stadium, the Jefferson Memorial, the arch. The Gashouse Grill for food.
Bum Fugk South Dakota
The deck of the USS Missouri, Pearl Harbor Hawaii.
Babylon.
Originally Posted by gregintenn

Yes. Yes it was.
Originally Posted by gregintenn

“Where all of the ladies are 24 carat “ 🤩
Church of St. Blaise - Dubrovnik
You can always count on Slum to make you laugh when your trying to drink your coffee. "King of the one liners".
Little Bighorn battlefield - a very, very eerie place.
I've been lucky to get to go on top of Mount Rushmore when I was little. Not too many people have had that privilege. Somehow my father got us on special tour for some dignitary. Guessing it was in the middle to late 80s. Remember it like it was yesterday. The cracks in the heads were huge.
Antietam Battlefield
N.C. Outer Banks
Yucatán Peninsula
Lincoln's bedroom - Whitehouse
Plimoth Plantation
Mayflower
Butchart Gardens
Tootsies - Nashville
Trump Tower - NYC
West Point
Yosemite and Yellowstone NPs
Monument Valley