Home
The worst toupe' in Congress, and Uber RINO Mike Rogers , Alabama, throws in with Dems and group of Never Jordan rinos and cut a deal to put Nancy or Hakim Jefferies over the house.

202-225-3261 is his number. Ring it off the hook and tell him to back Jordan or he will be Primaried to hell
I hope you are wrong.

kwg
The 3rd district of Alabama is deep deep Trump Country. This POS Judas is dead meat if he does this.
If the majority party allows a member of the minority party to get elected as speaker, it's time for a major overhaul of the R party.
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
If the majority party allows a member of the minority party to get elected as speaker, it's time for a major overhaul of the R party.

Oh, I'd say it's time for an overhaul NOW.
The RINOs should form their own party and see how they do on their own. 👎
Need another Jan. 6. This time carry through with it. I say hang them high.
If Nancy becomes speaker, there will be hell toupee.
Originally Posted by LazyL0228
Need another Jan. 6. This time carry through with it. I say hang them high.

Dude

Their were more of them in the Crowd than Patriots..

Same would happen Again..

It their Turf..
Originally Posted by RAM
The 3rd district of Alabama is deep deep Trump Country. This POS Judas is dead meat if he does this.
He has Dominon and the RNC Establishment in his corner, he has no fear of his constituents.
Long, long past due for this, to bad far to many voters think the (R) after their name is a good thing.
To be honest, is there really any measurable difference between McKevin and Pelosi.
Originally Posted by steve4102
To be honest, is there really any measurable difference between McKevin and Pelosi.

McKevin started an impeachment inquiry against Biden. Nancy didn't.
‘bender!
The Republican Prty has shot itself in the foot.
Originally Posted by IndyCA35

McKevin started an impeachment inquiry against Biden. Nancy didn't.
No he didn’t, he tried everything he could to stop it, it was pressure from the gang of eight that ultimately forced him into it.

Yet so far we still have no such impeachment or real inquiry.
Originally Posted by RAM
The worst toupe' in Congress, and Uber RINO Mike Rogers , Alabama, throws in with Dems and group of Never Jordan rinos and cut a deal to put Nancy or Hakim Jefferies over the house.

202-225-3261 is his number. Ring it off the hook and tell him to back Jordan or he will be Primaried to hell

Source?
Not really, they are doing what they always have done, thanks to Trump, alternative media and guys like Gaetz, they are finally being exposed for the Democrats in Disguise they have been for decades.

Again.....
Their professionals at it.
From NBC news this morning:
Speaker of the House

Rep. Mike Rogers, R-Ala., an early opponent of Jordan’s speakership bid who became the subject of intense criticism from the right, switched to “yes” after saying he’s had “two cordial, thoughtful and productive conversations over the past two days” about advancing spending, defense and farm bills.

“As a result, I have decided to support Jim Jordan for Speaker of the House on the floor,” Rogers said on X, adding that he has “always been a team player” for his party.
Originally Posted by MikeL2
Speaker of the House

Rep. Mike Rogers, R-Ala., an early opponent of Jordan’s speakership bid who became the subject of intense criticism from the right, switched to “yes” after saying he’s had “two cordial, thoughtful and productive conversations over the past two days” about advancing spending, defense and farm bills.

“As a result, I have decided to support Jim Jordan for Speaker of the House on the floor,” Rogers said on X, adding that he has “always been a team player” for his party.

Let’s see what RAM says about this.

How many decades does this country have to get that task completed? Too bad Trump didn’t try and start a third party in 2020. Would have had a three year head start trying salvage this country.
Over the years the Republican Party has become expert in snatching defeat from the jaws of victory, this current debacle in living proof.
She, and Joe Biden are older than I am, they should let younger folks run things.
Originally Posted by jnyork
Over the years the Republican Party has become expert in snatching defeat from the jaws of victory, this current debacle in living proof.
how true that is ...unfortounatly
Dude, that time was a decade or more ago.
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Speaker of the House

I posted an hour or more before the timestamp on your NBC news release.
Think maybe the "Toupe'" was sick of the phone ringing for a hour?
people who continue the two party system will be the ruination (get it?) of our country.
anyone still believing the R side of the isle is in it for "we the people" is dumber than dirt.
Though is seems another ass hole has opened in Ohio
Originally Posted by AKA_Spook
people who continue the two party system will be the ruination (get it?) of our country.
anyone still believing the R side of the isle is in it for "we the people" is dumber than dirt.
BINGO!

Lacking a Third Party, you still gotta play the cards your dealt, or your out entirely. Sticking your head in the sand and pouting changes nothing.
He must have gotten a bunch of flack and got scared. This proves what we all know, they only care about their power and have no real moral positions.

https://creativedestructionmedia.co...s-to-supporting-maga-jordan-for-speaker/
BINGO!

BINGO like in Bingo! He used the wrong aisle ?
Originally Posted by reivertom
He must have gotten a bunch of flack and got scared. This proves what we all know, they only care about their power and have no real moral positions.

https://creativedestructionmedia.co...s-to-supporting-maga-jordan-for-speaker/

Thank you.
Originally Posted by RAM
Speaker of the House

What was your source for the OP?
Originally Posted by RAM

Lacking a Third Party, you still gotta play the cards your dealt, or your out entirely. Sticking your head in the sand and pouting changes nothing.
Neither does continuing to vote for” The lesser of Two Evils”., when in Fact there is NO Lesser
Originally Posted by RAM
Speaker of the House

Obviously earlier than yours. And supported by reiver's.

Regardless, Roger's will get Primaried now.
Originally Posted by RAM
Originally Posted by RAM
Speaker of the House

Your source that said he was conniving with pelosi and others?
Originally Posted by RAM
Originally Posted by RAM
Speaker of the House

Where did I say he was conniving with Pelosi ?
Originally Posted by ironbender
If Nancy becomes speaker, there will be hell toupee.
That's good 🤣
Originally Posted by RAM
Originally Posted by RAM
Originally Posted by RAM
Speaker of the House

Go back and read your OP.
Whomever becomes speaker, it will not come about without the blessing of the Democrats AND the Democrats in Disguise often referred to as the Republican Establishment.
Originally Posted by RAM
Originally Posted by RAM
Originally Posted by RAM
Speaker of the House

Go back and read your OP.

I have. You should try it. Then you can retract.
🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗
💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩
Well ladies and gentlemen, apparently Democrat Operative and aspiring Troller, Houston 2, will not be rejoining the discussion. It seems he's become involved in a Pond water sucking Operation,taking place through his ass hole right now. Perhaps he may return to spread lies and try to put words in other's mouths some other time.

Good night, drive safely, and remember to tip your bartenders and waitress'
© 24hourcampfire