[Linked Image from i.kym-cdn.com]

"Do your own research" THAT'S K22!!!!!
Complete nutters qtards are
Originally Posted by plumbum

"Do your own research" THAT'S K22!!!!!

She sure is !
Madam Jag connecting the dots.

Sad but comical.
I just never really thought you were stupid enough to go around proving your stupidity to everyone, Iron.

I've only posted on the Fire about a thousand times Trump is telling the truth by saying we will Make America Great Again. Evidently you are so stupid you forgot about that.

I've also quoted Trump numerous times saying the Best is Yet to Come and Something Big is Coming And Nobody Knows.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Jag could you please explain how someone criticizing you amounts to an attack on Trump??
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Jag, take your zero sum bullshìt and shove it up your ass, nobody is attacking Donald Trump.

Just telling your stupid ass he's not the president.
Originally Posted by NVhntr
Jag could you please explain how someone criticizing you amounts to an attack on Trump??
Jag has equated his own self with Trump and the jesus in the past.

hint….
Yeah, reminds me of the late Happy Camper, he also had the Messiah complex.
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Jag, take your zero sum bullshìt and shove it up your ass, nobody is attacking Donald Trump.

Just telling your stupid ass he's not the president.

But he IS! Connect the dots!!!

Jag's dots are connected by shot glasses...
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Madam Jag connecting the dots.

Sad but comical.

We can see the tip of Bidens Dick every time you open your mouth Toot.

Shut the fùck up.
You mean Eyeball?

Phil
While I agree that Q is retarded, there really isnt any need to beat down Jag. He wants the same thing we all do. The one thing I dont get is why anyone would still promote the Q garbage after it has shown to be dead wrong just on just about everything.
Originally Posted by Greyghost
You mean Eyeball?

Phil

You mean Phillys the traitor?
Originally Posted by gunchamp
While I agree that Q is retarded, there really isnt any need to beat down Jag. He wants the same thing we all do. The one thing I dont get is why anyone would still promote the Q garbage after it has shown to be dead wrong just on just about everything.

As the Fire's eternal optimist.....I believe Jag is trolling us.

Anyway...I don't care.

You have jackoffs like Jeff and Phil who would rather see children molested and tortured than admit they were wrong....so there is that.

Those cùnts are the enemy....and will continue to harm us far more than "hamas".
Little man or is it Pard these day's... still playing the little cowboy. I do admit, you have the mind of a 2-year-old. Have yet to see any of your post that had any substance to it, or truth. Just a little lying idiot on a plywood horse.

Phil
jag gets beat down because if you don't subscribe to the b.s. you are a corksucking, anti-Trump genius and/or junkyard dog member. That and any other misspelled put down/cuss he can come up with.
Oh Phil...you admire sexual predators over veterans just because Biden told you to.

So fùck off brokedick.
Jimmy boy, you are a fool... a mentally retarded little punk... climb back on that horse of yours little one.

Phil
Enjoy your knock off potato chips chomo.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

As the Fire's eternal optimist.....I believe Jag is trolling us.

Anyway...I don't care.

You have jackoffs like Jeff and Phil who would rather see children molested and tortured than admit they were wrong....so there is that.

Those cùnts are the enemy....and will continue to harm us far more than "hamas".
Very true
Little man or is it Pard these day's... still playing the little cowboy. I do admit, you have the mind of a 2-year-old. Have yet to see any of your post that had any substance to it, or truth. Just a little lying idiot on a plywood horse.

Phil
You are a democrat. You are the enemy of freedom and an enemy to anyone left in this country who still has a functioning brain
It’s crazy talk and paints conservatives with the crazy paint.
Yeah...so do the tannerite shooting, aerial hog killing, mag dumping, open carrying, horn hunting Ted Nugents.

Every good parfait has a few nuts.

So does every good squirrel turd.
Jimmy boy, you are a fool... a mentally retarded little punk... climb back on that horse of yours little one.

Phil

Funny to have Toot and Phil chime in, two liberal, anti American cowards. Again, try the Huffington Post, they like guys like you.
Originally Posted by smokepole

So does every good squirrel turd.

Precisely.

Jag is our squirrel turd.
Originally Posted by bluffview
jag gets beat down because if you don't subscribe to the b.s. you are a corksucking, anti-Trump genius and/or junkyard dog member. That and any other misspelled put down/cuss he can come up with.

Watching Jag post is like watching a neighborhood kid play in traffic. Hard not to warn the kid of his stupidity. It's Christian decency to try and get him to some help.

Phil
You are a democrat. You are the enemy of freedom and an enemy to anyone left in this country who still has a functioning brain

Jag is an enemy to rationality. Nobody here can stop him being crazy, but maybe we can keep others away from it.

Q is hopium, it's a drug Jag and others turn to because it gives them relief from the depressing reality the rest of us have to deal with.

We don't need his hopium spreading to other conservatives, rendering them useless.
Originally Posted by plumbum

Phil

Jag is an enemy to rationality. Nobody here can stop him being crazy, but maybe we can keep others away from it.

Q is hopium, it's a drug Jag and others turn to because it gives them relief from the depressing reality the rest of us have to deal with.

We don't need his hopium spreading to other conservatives, rendering them useless.

Useless?

Hahaha!

You are a poster boy for useless Plumbdumb.
© 24hourcampfire