Home
Posted By: kenjs1 Happy Halloween - 10/31/23
I find I do less and less "decorating" for holidays and this year did zilch for Halloween other than sweep a million acorns off the drive for the trick or treaters. I do look forward to the first ew because they are usually the smallest kids ,still shy, and cute as can be. Chilly day for it- at least for these parts.
Posted By: COLORADO_LUCKYDOG Re: Happy Halloween - 10/31/23
I have out a couple of decorations but this year I bought a full sized skeleton and put it at the table in the front yard! I really like that skeleton! He is a very good listener!
Posted By: luv2safari Re: Happy Halloween - 10/31/23
Originally Posted by kenjs1
I find I do less and less "decorating" for holidays and this year did zilch for Halloween other than sweep a million acorns off the drive for the trick or treaters. I do look forward to the first ew because they are usually the smallest kids ,still shy, and cute as can be. Chilly day for it- at least for these parts.

The demographics changed a lot out here on my country road. All the kids are now grown. We used to organize a hay-ride trick or treat for the kids. Now the few out here go into town to trick or treat at special safe sites.

It's a shame weird times change things for the worse.
Posted By: 7mm_Loco Re: Happy Halloween - 10/31/23
I was working in the lab late one night... When my eyes beheld an eerie sight... For my Monster from his slab, began to rise... and suddenly and to my surprise...
Posted By: BOBBALEE Re: Happy Halloween - 10/31/23
It's a Catholic holiday. Pards.
Posted By: Bwana_1 Re: Happy Halloween - 10/31/23
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Posted By: wabigoon Re: Happy Halloween - 10/31/23
Dizney, "The Headless Horseman of Sleepy Hollow."
Posted By: wabigoon Re: Happy Halloween - 10/31/23
It's the one night I don't need to wear a mask. laugh
Posted By: las Re: Happy Halloween - 10/31/23
Last night was both fitting and cool.

I stepped out to pee off the deck, under a full moon and 3 owls hooting at each other.

If any kids come around tonight, I'm taking their candy.
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
© 24hourcampfire