Home
Posted By: Bristoe Vivek lit up the moderators - 11/09/23
I'm neither here nor there on Vivek. But he said what should have been said a long time ago.

https://twitter.com/charliekirk11/status/1722422528436752416
Posted By: Steve Re: Vivek lit up the moderators - 11/09/23
Think he read this article.

Six Questions GOP Candidates Should Ask NBC Moderators at This Week’s Debate

As the third Republican presidential primary debate in Miami approaches this Wednesday, conservative groups are increasingly sounding the alarm about the long-established anti-conservative biases at the debate’s host network, NBC News—and urging the debate’s moderators, Lester Holt and Kristen Welker, to remember that they are in fact moderators—not participants—in the debate.

In late October, Doug Truax, president of Restoration of America, sent a scathing letter to Republican National Committee (RNC) Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel demanding that the RNC “immediately switch gears and retract your offer allowing NBC to moderate the upcoming debate.” He continued: “It is amazing this letter is necessary. It is beyond comprehension that the RNC would give a conservative smearing, round-the-clock misinformation network like NBC the right to host a Republican presidential debate.”

Brent Bozell, president of the Media Research Center, agreed. “[Y]our past performances moderating debates and your slanted news coverage on behalf of NBC make me very doubtful whether you can be effective in this process,” he wrote in a letter to the NBC moderators. “But I write this out of eternal optimism that anyone can learn.”

A recent Daily Caller column reiterated this same point: “If Holt or Welker’s past reporting is any indication of what the debate will look like, just know it’ll be oozing with liberal bias.” Others have recalled former RNC Chairman Reince Priebus’s decision to officially suspend NBC News as a debate partner during the 2015 primaries thanks to the network’s long-established “petty and mean-spirited” bias against conservatives.

But unlike Reince Priebus, the RNC under McDaniel’s leadership has once again partnered with the left-wing network for the third GOP primary debate—granting corporate media executives at NBC the same chance to deride Republican candidates, disparage Republican voters, and prop up left-wing narratives.

Despite conservatives’ frustration with the RNC’s continued partnership with liberal media giants, however, Wednesday’s debate can provide GOP candidates looking to stand out with a much-needed opportunity to turn the tables on the media and hold them accountable for contorting every major news story into an attack on Republicans.

Here are five questions candidates should ask network moderators at this Wednesday’s debate.

Before I answer your question, Mr. Holt, let me ask a question of you. What do you and your network’s corporate leadership say to the millions of voters watching this debate who believe that NBC is a singularly left-wing organization committed to advancing the agenda of the Democrat Party and progressive activist class while turning virtually every political story into an attack on Republican candidates or conservative views? What do you say to conservatives who view you as far more powerful than the Democrat Party and think of you as the real opposition party?

To conservative voters, it’s no surprise that mainstream media operatives at networks like NBC play a massively outsized role in American politics. With every passing election cycle, it becomes clearer that the media establishment—not the Democrat Party—poses the most significant threat to the American way of life. Without the left’s lackeys in the media, the universities, and the Deep State, it is difficult to see how Democrats would remain a powerful force in American elections.

As such, Holt and Welker must be forced to reckon with their role in the corruption of the American media landscape and take responsibility for their participation in selling Democrat Party talking points as bona fide objective journalism.

Though the debate moderators will almost certainly attempt to deflect from these accusations while hiding behind a false guise of journalistic integrity, Republican candidates should not let them—and should not hesitate to hold their feet to the fire. Though candidates like Chris Christie, who previously raked in $400,000 a year from ABC and whose campaign is widely seen as an audition for his next cushy media gig, is unlikely to target the media in this way, the candidates alongside him have every reason to raise these questions.

Ms. Welker, before I answer your question, let me ask you this question. Legal scholar Jonathan Turley has stated that a public official using his office to enrich family members violates several federal criminal statutes. Furthermore, there are now bank records confirming that Joe Biden received personal checks from his brother and sister-in-law, paid with money they laundered from Communist China. When is NBC planning to tell viewers about Biden’s potential criminality and show them pictures of the checks made out to him by his family members?

“Influence peddling is a form of corruption,” Turley said to the House Oversight Committee in late September. “The United States has signed treaties to combat this form of corruption around the world—and that is also an inescapable fact,” he said after agreeing that Biden’s actions have warranted the launch of an impeachment inquiry. And as Turley noted in his testimony, influence peddling is “commonly facilitated or followed by criminal acts”—meaning that while “the alleged Biden influence peddling may not be criminal, it is most certainly corrupt.”

In recent weeks, investigations have revealed that Biden received a $40,000 personal check from his family, as well as a $200,000 check from his brother originating from a distressed company.

As James Comer, Chairman of the House Oversight Committee, observed, “Bank records don’t lie, and coupled with witness testimony, they reveal that Joe Biden abused his public office for his family’s financial gain.” He continued: The financial records obtained to date reveal a pattern where the Bidens sold access to Joe Biden around the world to enrich the Biden family. As the Bidens were sealing deals around the world, Joe Biden showed up, met with, talked with, shook hands with, and had meetings with the foreign nationals sending money to his family.”

Predictably, NBC has failed to accurately cover Biden’s growing mountain of pay-to-play schemes and implication in possible criminal acts. GOP candidates should ask the moderators, will NBC reveal to voters the disturbing extent of Biden’s shady financial dealings?

Before I answer your question, Mr. Holt, let me ask you this: why has NBC failed to run a story on the Biden DOJ’s political persecution of whistleblowers in the Hunter Biden cases?

In recent months, whistleblowers have testified that the Bidens received millions of dollars in bribes from foreign countries, that the FBI knowingly covered up Biden’s bribery scheme with a Ukrainian energy company, and that Attorney General Merrick Garland has likely interfered with the Department of Justice’s (DOJ) investigations into the Biden family, among other groundbreaking revelations.

In other words, it is becoming impossible to deny the fact that Joe Biden used the pulpit of the vice presidency to accept bribes from foreign countries—enriching himself and his family at the expense of his commitment to public service and loyalty to the Constitution.

But rather than holding the Biden family accountable, the DOJ has repeatedly mistreated the whistleblowers who have brought the information forward. According to the House Oversight Committee, the “Department of Justice prevented investigators from following evidence that could have led to Joe Biden; divulged sensitive information to Hunter Biden’s attorneys; and allowed the clock to run out to prevent charging Hunter Biden with felonies.”

Meanwhile, whistleblowers have confirmed that they “were not allowed to follow evidence that could have led to Joe Biden” and have “faced retaliation from the federal government for providing evidence of politicization, misconduct, and wrongdoing.”

On Wednesday, NBC moderators should be forced to address their lack of coverage of these scandals, which virtually amount to a coverup of bureaucratic corruption and left-wing cronyism.

Ms. Welker, before I answer your question, I would like to offer you the chance to take this moment to apologize to the American people on behalf of NBC News for more than two years propagating the lie dreamt up by Hillary Clinton and her lawyers that Donald Trump was a Russian operative, and then cover up the Hunter Biden “Laptop from Hell” story that is now precipitating what could be the worst public corruption scandal in U.S. history. Will you take me up on my offer?

Over the last few years alone, NBC has been complicit in discrediting the politically explosive Hunter Biden laptop story leading up to the 2020 presidential election, proliferating the left’s now entirely discredited Russiagate narrative, and echoing Democrat Party talking points on a wide slate of issues.

According to the Media Research Center (MRC), NBC was among the networks that did “everything they [could] to avoid investigating the latest Hunter Biden bombshells.” MRC’s analysis of the NBC’s coverage from October 14-19 in 2020, right at the height of the controversy, found that the network spent only five minutes and two seconds discussing the scandal—a clear sign that NBC executives were working to ensure a Biden victory.

Thanks to NBC’s blatant refusal to honestly cover what would normally have been considered a game-changing “October surprise,” a post-election poll found that a whopping one in six voters would have changed their vote had they been aware of the Biden scandals—a testament to the extent of the media’s influence on voters.

NBC also played a consequential role in supporting the Democrats’ Russiagate narrative, which suggested that President Donald Trump was a Russian agent beholden to the wishes Vladimir Putin. Despite the fact that Russiagate has been entirely discredited, NBC and other networks have refused to apologize for spreading obvious lies.

This is just a brief overview of NBC’s abandonment of journalistic ethics in favor of boosting left-wing narratives. Candidates on the debate stage this Wednesday should ask the moderators whether they are willing to apologize directly to the American people for shamelessly and repeatedly lying to them.

Mr. Holt, before I give you an answer, let me give you the opportunity to address this. In 2020, the New York Post reported that former NBC personality Chuck Todd (who had no experience as a reporter prior to his post with NBC, and one time worked for far-left Senator Tom Harkin) was once the landlord of former presidential candidate Senator Amy Klobuchar (D-MN) with significant financial transactions. Todd has also been the subject of other conflicts of interest—yet, NBC has failed to disclose them. Do you think NBC’s refusal to disclose these relationships was appropriate, and will you ask NBC’s general counsel to conduct an investigation?

As the New York Post reported in early 2020, “Klobuchar and her husband, lawyer John Bessler, rented a 3-bedroom home owned by Todd in Arlington, Virginia.” Despite the lack of public disclosures surrounding this relationship, the Post continued, it had not been “a secret among Beltway insiders that Todd rented the home to Klobuchar.” Nevertheless, Todd interviewed Klobuchar at least eight times during her 2020 run, in addition to his moderation of a primary debate.

Additionally, as revealed in Alex Marlowe’s 2021 book Breaking the News: Exposing the Establishment Media’s Hidden Deals and Secret Corruption, Todd’s wife—a Democrat consultant—was paid more than $900,000 by the Bernie Sanders campaign in 2020 and more than $1.5 million in 2016. Given NBC’s refusal to disclose these clear conflicts of interest or otherwise acknowledge them as problematic, who is to say what other suspicious relationships the network continues to keep secret?

Todd has also repeatedly interviewed figures like Democrat Senator Tim Kaine as well as former Senator Jim Webb (where he invariably lobbed them softball questions) even though his wife had done business with both.

On Wednesday, candidates should raise this issue directly with the moderators—and press them on what other inappropriate relationships they refuse to disclose to the American public.

Ms. Welker, before I answer that question, let me ask you about two incidents that some people believe began your network’s decline in ethical journalism. As you know, NBC was rocked by the Brian Williams scandal—and perhaps even more telling is your network’s treatment of Lisa Myers, who left NBC on account of its refusal to honestly report on Obamacare when she discovered the Obama administration was deliberately lying to the American people about its content and promises. Do you feel these incidents marked the beginning of what has become a culture of unethical behavior at NBC News?

Many Americans attribute NBC’s journalistic collapse to the network’s treatment of Lisa Myers, who worked as a senior NBC News correspondent for more than three decades. During the Obama administration, Myers reported the now-infamous story that Barack Obama was, in fact, lying when he repeatedly told Americans that they could keep their health insurance after the enactment of the Affordable Care Act.

According to New York Magazine, when Myers discovered that “the White House knew as far back as 2010 that some people would lose their insurance policies under Obama­care,” NBC reporter Brian Williams was unwilling to air a segment on the revelation. A frustrated Myers shortly thereafter posted the story on NBC’s website, where it went “immediately viral.” She left the organization just months later.

“Overall, the mainstream media has been less eager to hold this administration accountable than it was to hold the Bush administration accountable,” Myers said following her resignation. Shortly after the passage of the Affordable Care Act, Jonathan Gruber—widely seen as the architect of the legislation—infamously told a panel that the “lack of transparency is a huge political advantage,” thereby instituting the putative ‘right to lie’ for elected leaders.

On Wednesday, Republican presidential hopefuls should ask why NBC allowed itself to become a political proxy for the Obama administration—and whether it believes it has the right to mislead the public.

An October 2023 Gallup poll found that Americans’ trust in the media has plummeted to its lowest on record. And it’s no wonder why. Until NBC executives and personalities can acknowledge their complicity in this waning trust, our nation’s much-needed media reform will remain an impossibility.

For the sake of honor, honesty, and transparency in our media, every American of good will should hope that the media can reckon with these mistakes—and there could be no better opportunity than this Wednesday’s debate.
Has a Breshear really been governor of KY since 2007? !
I don't know how effective Vivek would be as President. But he's saying what needs to be said. It will be interesting to see how long they allow him to be heard.
Boom!!! Tell it like it is!!!
Originally Posted by Bristoe
I'm neither here nor there on Vivek. But he said what should have been said a long time ago.

BAM!

That is good.
Posted By: KFWA Re: Vivek lit up the moderators - 11/09/23
he scored some points with that

someone on that twitter thread said he went after DeSantis wearing heels

damn, he is just going off the top rope tonight
Everybody on the stage is puffing out the same old boilerplate--blow places up and encourage others to blow places up--bad China--bad Mexico--arm Taiwan.

Vivek takes a completely different path. He's trying to speak to the under 50 crowd in America. Especially the millennials and Gen Z. I wonder how many of them are smart enough to hear what he's trying to tell them.

He's by far the most impressive person on the stage.
The Boomer Brigade is getting frisky

Got any of them Mexican cokes in the basement?
Originally Posted by KFWA

,....called him Dick Cheney in three inch heels.
LOL

Vivek calling out DeSantis and Nikki Haley

[Linked Image from static.wikia.nocookie.net]
[Linked Image from media2.giphy.com]
Christy talks about threatening China with submarines right after Vivek correctly points out that the U.S.A. is dependent on China for strategic materials and pharmaceuticals.

That's the very short list of things that the U.S.A. is dependent on China for--and everybody on the stage knows that. Yet they want to score points with low information voters by talking tough about China.
Posted By: efw Re: Vivek lit up the moderators - 11/09/23
Wow that was savage

I really like the way he talks; he has played the role of Trump in those debates with the President being absent.
Ronna McDaniels is done after tonight.

I didn't realize who she was. In 2017 she said the GOP only elects old white men and then proceeds to make sure none of them get elected since
Them Indians *really* don't like each other. But Nikki Haley isn't ready to take on Vivek.
Interesting.
Posted By: ring3 Re: Vivek lit up the moderators - 11/09/23
Wow!! I might tune into the next one. Refreshing candor and unexpected it would seem.

That was awesome! I don't know what to think about this guy. I like what he says, but if he were trying to sell me a used car, I'd be wary.
What ramy says is awesome and i couldnt agree more. Still dont know if he can be trusted, but damn, the dude is spot fuggin on
Originally Posted by kolofardos

That was awesome! I don't know what to think about this guy. I like what he says, but if he were trying to sell me a used car, I'd be wary.

Yep too good to be true
He not wrong
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Nikki Haley wants to funds wars all over the place and pay for it by increasing the age for social security. Vivek says we need to keep social security and stop sending war money all over the world.
Posted By: Futura Re: Vivek lit up the moderators - 11/09/23
Originally Posted by efw
Wow that was savage

I really like the way he talks; he has played the role of Trump in those debates with the President being absent.

This is the kind of person Trump should have had as VP.

The majority of the people on that stage have absolutely no business on that stage.
Originally Posted by efw

Yep too good to be true

There's no doubt that he would have a hard time in the real world of D.C. But he's willing to point out things that everybody else is afraid to touch on.

Everybody else on the stage stays on script. Vivek refuses to. Whether he ever holds office anywhere or not, he's saying things that need to be said.
Posted By: gunzo Re: Vivek lit up the moderators - 11/09/23
He's a witty SOB I'll say that. So many things scripted for sure, but a lot of his comebacks are off the cuff & he just laughs at the target.
Originally Posted by Futura
Originally Posted by efw
Wow that was savage

This is the kind of person Trump should have had as VP.

The majority of the people on that stage have absolutely no business on that stage.

Amen.
Originally Posted by efw

Yep too good to be true

I think you’re likely right. But damn he sank some deep jabs tonight
lol imagine Boomers asking “who in tarnations is this Joe Rogans” ?? “Wahh, I’m turning support your local sheriff back on”

“Mildred where is Tom Blowchow”
They gonna need ice for that burn!

But, tomorrow morning, he's still the first place loser. (looser, if you prefer)
Originally Posted by slumlord
lol imagine Boomers asking “who in tarnations is this Joe Rogans” ?? “Wahh, I’m turning support your local sheriff back on”

“Mildred where is Tom Blowchow”

lol,..maybe. But Vivek isn't talking to the Boomers. He's addressing Gen X on down.
Good points by Shwarmasalami.

All talking points Kirk and Bannon were pushing all day.
Posted By: add Re: Vivek lit up the moderators - 11/09/23

I didn't realize who she was. In 2017 she said the GOP only elects old white men and then proceeds to make sure none of them get elected since

McRomney's niece.
Posted By: pal Re: Vivek lit up the moderators - 11/09/23
...Vivek....

This. He's head and shoulders above the rest.
Vivek in his closing statement said that Joe Biden wouldn't be the Democrat candidate and that he isn't even President--that he's a puppet of the deep state.

Nobody else up there has the nerve to say *that* either.
Originally Posted by pal
...Vivek....

Not to take away from Vivek, Seems like a low bar, though.
Originally Posted by ironbender
Originally Posted by pal
...Vivek....

Not to take away from Vivek, Seems like a low bar, though.
Look who you’re talking to though
Got to respect him for saying what he did. I totally agree.. WTF is Lester Holt doing moderating a Republican primary debate, FFFS? REALLY!!
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Got to respect him for saying what he did. I totally agree.. WTF is Lester Holt doing moderating a Republican primary debate, FFFS? REALLY!!
America's newsman! You know the thing!
It should not be a surprise to anyone. Ronna McDaniel is a ROMNEY! Why would a de-facto liberal want conservatives to win? It’s is as predictable as the sunrise that conservatives are losing. The RNC doesn’t WANT them to win.
Thoroughly enjoyed watching him obliterate everyone else. Still prefer Trump and don't trust Vivak but appreciate what he said and how he said it!
Originally Posted by Woodsman1991
Thoroughly enjoyed watching him obliterate everyone else. Still prefer Trump and don't trust Vivak but appreciate what he said and how he said it!

If he ruins Nikki Haley's campaign he'll have provided a great service to America.

If he ruins Nikki Haley's campaign he'll have provided a great service to America.

Ditto that +1
Posted By: skeen Re: Vivek lit up the moderators - 11/09/23

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Alina and Vivek need to be prominent in DJT's next Cabinet.
Trump/Ramaswamy 2024!
People don't seem to like Nikki Haley.

https://twitter.com/maxigan/status/1722442279615672675
Originally Posted by JBARTRAM
Alina and Vivek need to be prominent in DJT's next Cabinet.

Yup. +1
I like Vivek. He is not afraid to rock the boat and call out the media and the RNC on their BS. I don’t agree with him on every issue, but he is pretty grounded in conservative principles and is clearly the smartest Republican candidate.
Originally Posted by Mr_TooDogs

Ditto that +1

+1.

Thank you.
Originally Posted by local_dirt
America's newsman! You know the thing!

Lester Dolt.
Vivek, tear those bastards up. Put them on the spot and ask the hard questions. Good on him..

There has been "something" about him in my mind.

You couldn't name it either, but you perfectly described it!
When he called the moderators liars they all laughed in his face.
who the fug names their kid Ronna Romney?
That was a thing of freaking beauty!!!

of course Drudge poll says Haley won

drudge is such a sewer now
Calling Haley a man (doesn’t matter who) in heels was nonstrategic. He lost any female support with that one.
I don't know how effective Vivek would be as President. But he's saying what needs to be said. It will be interesting to see how long they allow him to be heard.

You're right, it will be interesting to see how long it will be and the method in which they use to shut him down as well.
And the media is largely ignoring it. A quick look at Google news headlines all ignore his calling out the DNC, Biden Farce, media, etc… All they want to show you is that Haley called him scum.

Even if they ignore it. A lot of people saw it last night, and loved it.
He is correct on many points! The truth hurts. That is another example of why I have little faith in our chances in 2024, systemic problems in our party that we all know about but do not care to even try to fix. Yet, when we lose, we will complaint about how the Demoncraps sabotaged our election, When in reality we did it to ourselves. Wow, sobering words that are heard but never acted on.
VP Swamy?
Trump endorsed McRomney for party chair.

She prolly wouldn’t be RNC chair and have the power to fuqk up so much schit if he hadn’t done that.
Originally Posted by add

McRomney's niece.
She’s cut from the same cloth as Uncle Mittens, old school, country club RINOs who gave us two Obongo terms. Weak, “just get along”, we gotta be nice Repubs while Dems fight like alley cats and cheat. The party that rolled out McLame and Mittens, gifting Dems 8 years in the Oval.

She needs to go.

DF
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer
Originally Posted by add

McRomney's niece.
She’s cut from the same cloth as Uncle Mittens, old school, country club RINOs who gave us two Obongo terms. Weak, “just get along”, we gotta be nice Repubs while Dems fight like alley cats and cheat. The party that rolled out McLame and Mittens, gifting Dems 8 years in the Oval.

She needs to go.

DF
She’s not going anywhere as long as Trump supports her
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Has a Breshear really been governor of KY since 2007? !
Yes.. our present Breshear's daddy was our govoner .back then another scum .like father like dad .
Definitely needs a prominent place in the Trump administration.
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by add

McRomney's niece.

She needs to go.

DF
Ya reckon The Donald is gonna be cheering her on after this last election cycle. After all, he doesn’t like losers.

DF
Originally Posted by add

McRomney's niece.

She needs to go.

DF
Ya reckon The Donald is gonna be cheering her on after this last election cycle. After all, he doesn’t like losers.

DF

He did after 2022
Posted By: jorgeI Re: Vivek lit up the moderators - 11/09/23
Especially the millennials and Gen Z. I wonder how many of them are smart enough to hear what he's trying to tell them.

NO.

,....called him Dick Cheney in three inch heels.

I swore he was talking about Haley, referring to her war mongering for money, she came back and said she was wearing 5in heels
Christy talks about threatening China with submarines right after Vivek correctly points out that the U.S.A. is dependent on China for strategic materials and pharmaceuticals.

That's the very short list of things that the U.S.A. is dependent on China for--and everybody on the stage knows that. Yet they want to score points with low information voters by talking tough about China.

You want to get tough on China?
Kick the EPA in the nuts and bring our industry home.
After Tuesday's election results I think those of us on Trump's/America as founded side need a shot in the arm. I can't speak for anyone other than myself but I am bewildered about that outcome. Do that many Americans really want full blown socialism or has the art of cheating really been perfected? Maybe it's that so many voters just can't think through things.

Then along comes the Indian guy ripping things apart. He will be castigated for it because the swamp just can't let it be done. He is dead on target when he says there is something deeper going on in the republican party. It appears he has thrown in with Trump and I sure hope so.
He is, by education a lawyer and biologist. Also, a multimillionaire before finishing college due to success with a pharmaceutical business.

Ramaswamy is a monotheistic Hindu. According to relatives, he is fluent in Tamil and understands (but does not speak) Malayalam. He is a vegetarian. In 2020 Ramaswamy called himself an animal rights activist, writing that it is "wrong to kill sentient animals for culinary pleasure." Worth nearly $1 billion these days.

Bright? Of course. Opportunistic? Yes. Trustworthy? Would think otherwise.
Since the creation of the self appointed debate commission EVERY Presidential and vice-presidential debate moderator has been a Democrat!
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
He is, by education a lawyer and biologist. Also, a multimillionaire before finishing college due to success with a pharmaceutical business.

Ramaswamy is a monotheistic Hindu. According to relatives, he is fluent in Tamil and understands (but does not speak) Malayalam. He is a vegetarian. In 2020 Ramaswamy called himself an animal rights activist, writing that it is "wrong to kill sentient animals for culinary pleasure." Worth nearly $1 billion these days.

Maybe you're right. I don't care what religion he is or what languages he speaks. His wealth at a young age may raise some eyebrows. But Trump made his fortune playing the real estate game in New York City.

I know that the swamp is pushing Nikki Haley and Vivek goes out of his way to make her look bad. Vivek is putting it out there for people to hear.

If he uses his money and position to do that, I'm good with it.
I like steak and ham. He doesn’t think I should eat such things. Fug him and the elephant he rode on.

The info in paragraph 2 of my post came from Wikipedia.
I like steak and ham. He doesn’t think I should eat such things. Fug him and the elephant he rode on.

Show me where he says they should ban the sales of meat and force everyone to be vegetarians. His faith and own feelings on the matter leads him to be a vegetarian. It’s not unheard from people from that culture and many here come to that conclusion on their own.

Clearly he understands how this country is supposed to work and why it was set up the way it was by the founders and has benefited from it. I fail to see how he’s a poor choice over the other candidates simply because he chooses not to eat meat. It’s his life and he can eat whatever he wants as long as he isn’t forcing that view on anyone else.
I like steak and ham. He doesn’t think I should eat such things.

I can't imagine that he would try to ban eating meat. Not even the wacko Democrats are going to vote that through Congress.
Originally Posted by Futura

Show me where he says they should ban the sales of meat and force everyone to be vegetarians. His faith and own feelings on the matter leads him to be a vegetarian. It’s not unheard from people from that culture and many here come to that conclusion on their own.

Clearly he understands how this country is supposed to work and why it was set up the way it was by the founders and has benefited from it. I fail to see how he’s a poor choice over the other candidates simply because he chooses not to eat meat. It’s his life and he can eat whatever he wants as long as he isn’t forcing that view on anyone else.
Maybe his prior stance on the death shot may change some minds? Or his money he accepted from Soros and yes Ive heard what he had to say about it. Listen, I like what hes saying. I just dont trust him at all
Posted By: kwg020 Re: Vivek lit up the moderators - 11/09/23
Last night did not hurt Vivek's cause. He is acting like a candidate who has nothing left to lose and he is going scorched earth.

kwg
Posted By: 45_100 Re: Vivek lit up the moderators - 11/09/23
Originally Posted by kwg020
Last night did not hurt Vivek's cause. He is acting like a candidate who has nothing left to lose and he is going scorched earth.

kwg

Agree. The moderators and MSM are trying to spin it as though he shot himself in the foot but going scorched earth is the only way we are going to end this insanity.
Posted By: add Re: Vivek lit up the moderators - 11/09/23
The usual suspects on TV hate Vivek. That's always a plus.
Nikki Haley wants to funds wars all over the place and pay for it by increasing the age for social security. Vivek says we need to keep social security and stop sending war money all over the world.

If you have no major conflicts how will the rich get richer?

Asking for a friend.
I can’t 100% fully agree with every word he has ever muttered so fugg him.
Originally Posted by Timbermaster
I can’t 100% fully agree with every word he has ever muttered so fugg him.
LOL, good one
He could drop out of the race tomorrow, go on the campaign trail with Trump, say what Trump has been court ordered not to say, spend a schit ton of his own money promoting Trump and the MAGA agenda and the usual suspects here on The Fire would still hate him
Watson has a good take, as always.

Vivek and Santa Glock are viral today.
Originally Posted by kwg020

kwg

Any candidates for either party should be going scorched earth. The time of going with the status quo or nominating the “safe” candidate is over. There is too much at stake for all of us for that crap.

If you aren’t going scorched earth for the public I won’t consider you.

Vivek had some connection to covid vaccines.

What are his connections to the covid vaccine?
It was recently discussed that dot head is connected to Soros

Of course the dumb fugk Boomer brigade will eat ANYTHING rammed in their mouths by the MSM

As did Trump

Why would TV hate a young, brown skinned guy, with high intellect, who speaks well?

Obama, was adored and heralded as a brown skinned messiah by TV.

What’s the difference? Lol

🦫

I found this. Vivak made most of his money with a company named Roviant Sciences. Roviant Science developed a Covid vaccine but I've never heard of it ever being widely distributed--if it was distributed at all. Actually, it sounds like it's a remedial drug instead of a vaccine--something given to people who had already contracted Covid. In any event, I've never heard of it being used. I don't think the company made any money off of it.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...drug-to-first-u-s-patients-idUSKCN21X2YA
Originally Posted by add

LOL

Not Pfizer or Moderna.

It as on Twitter (DC Draino perhaps?). Saying he really pushed the vax and that he made a lot of money from whatever his company/connection was.

Not much to go on, sorry. I think the take away is to take these candidates w/ a grain of salt.

Christy Kreme sounded like a hard ass conservative after when the encounter with the NJ teachers union hit the ‘net too.
Vivek says what he thinks people want to hear.
Xi and Putin would have fun with Young Vivek.

Not Pfizer or Moderna.

It as on Twitter (DC Draino perhaps?). Saying he really pushed the vax and that he made a lot of money from whatever his company/connection was.

Not much to go on, sorry. I think the take away is to take these candidates w/ a grain of salt.

Christy Kreme sounded like a hard ass conservative after when the encounter with the NJ teachers union hit the ‘net too.

I did a word search on "Vivek Ramaswamy pushes Covid vaccine" and came up with nothing.

I've noticed that the propaganda machine is hammering on Vivek very hard today and I expect it to get worse if he keeps on bad mouthing the deep state.

This is where critical thinking is required. There's going to be dirt said about any candidate that challenges the deep state candidate. (Nikki Haley) You need to know how to sift the dirt.
Gotta have the bullshit detector on for both the good and bad on a candidate. I mention his connection to covid in that vein.

Whoever it was on Twitter seemed reputable and was something being talked about. 🤷🏿‍♂️ Vivek is new enough in politics to have little history on which to flesh out opinions.
Originally Posted by Direct_Drive
Vivek says what he thinks people want to hear.
Xi and Putin would have fun with Young Vivek.

All the tough talk on China from candidates is nonsense. Vivek was the only candidate on stage who pointed out America's dependence on China. The U.S.A. would need to develop multiple supply chains from sources other than China before it can take any significant action against China.

https://foreignpolicy.com/2023/03/16/us-military-china-minerals-supply-chain/#:~:text=Neodymium%20and%20samarium%20are%20used,needed%20for%20solid%20state%20lasers.

excerpt:

For the United States today, those materials include many more resources than fuel for tanks. A host of so-called critical minerals are essential to building and maintaining modern weapons systems. In today’s globalized world, the United States and other major world powers are alarmingly dependent on other nations—first and foremost China—for these materials.

As for pharmaceuticals:

https://prospect.org/economy/2023-02-14-china-supply-chain/

Far more alarming is America’s continued dependence on China for the ingredients that go into drugs. American pharmaceutical giants dominate drug production, but at least half of all the chemical ingredients for these drugs, known as APIs (for “active pharmaceutical ingredients”), come from China. And this figure probably understates the dependence, since there are no reliable statistics. APIs that appear to originate elsewhere may in fact originate in China. This dependence has not diminished since the pandemic began.
Gotta have the bullshit detector on for both the good and bad on a candidate. I mention his connection to covid in that vein.

Whoever it was on Twitter seemed reputable and was something being talked about. 🤷🏿‍♂️ Vivek is new enough in politics to have little history on which to flesh out opinions.

"Whoever it was on Twitter" isn't a very convincing source.
The expert on world and national politics has had the same guy and his Dad as his state Governor since 2007 , and never complains.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]how to upload pic
The RNC is telling lies about Vivek. That's a very good indicator that he has legitimacy.

https://twitter.com/Timcast/status/1722728934914056340

Not Pfizer or Moderna.

I did a word search on "Vivek Ramaswamy pushes Covid vaccine" and came up with nothing.

I've noticed that the propaganda machine is hammering on Vivek very hard today and I expect it to get worse if he keeps on bad mouthing the deep state.

This is where critical thinking is required. There's going to be dirt said about any candidate that challenges the deep state candidate. (Nikki Haley) You need to know how to sift the dirt.

You're not a stupid man.
Originally Posted by jackmountain
We need to get the good people back in here and get rid of the Junior High class.

The “Good guys” are the boomers that fugked this country up six ways from Sunday with their sense of entitlement and reliance on Govt to wipe their asses.

Boomers ain't got schitt to do with how Deflave poisons the forum.

Take your boomer schitt somewhere else.
The RNC is telling lies about Vivek. That's a very good indicator that he has legitimacy.

she is straight up self entitled sleaze
Doc Rocket is one of the better people to ever hang out on this forum. Schittbird, "emotionally arrested at age 15" Deflave is forum poison.

I've pretty much been wide open about what anybody has to say about anything. But poison people like Deflave has to be shut down from a forum. His only purpose is to fug up every thread that he participates in.

There's a difference between somebody having their say and somebody who exists to wreck every damn thread he participates in.

Stick Deflave anywhere you want in the social media archipelago,....and he'll fug it up. That's what he's here to do.

He's got issues.

His issues are becoming yours,...Rick bin.

Sounds like tyranny is what you’re after
best clip I've watched in a long, long time.
I don’t understand what the issue is with DeFlave.

If you don’t like him just ignore him.

Or we could have a moderator who reacts to every butthurt report he gets and the place will REALLY be ruined.

DocRocket was a good dude who was around for a long time and contributed a lot. Stepped on his own dick with the COVID vaccine stuff and couldn’t handle being teased about it.

Again, if ya can’t take the heat stay out of the kitchen.

Ignore what you perceive as bad and contribute to what you see as good.

Seems so freakin simple…

A Trump Endorsed sleaze
Originally Posted by efw
I don’t understand what the issue is with DeFlave.

If you don’t like him just ignore him.

Or we could have a moderator who reacts to every butthurt report he gets and the place will REALLY be ruined.

DocRocket was a good dude who was around for a long time and contributed a lot. Stepped on his own dick with the COVID vaccine stuff and couldn’t handle being teased about it.

Again, if ya can’t take the heat stay out of the kitchen.

Ignore what you perceive as bad and contribute to what you see as good.

Seems so freakin simple…

Alwaysknothead is digging up stuff from long ago that has nothing to do with the thread. Something is wrong with him, so I ignore him.
Ramiswami is about to appear on FOX, Bristard-
Bristard is a Covtard cuck.
Bristoe is actually a clear thinker.
AllwaysFukkedUp is AllwaysFukkedUp.

Just a friendly observation.
Originally Posted by Direct_Drive
Bristoe is actually a clear thinker.
AllwaysFukkedUp is AllwaysFukkedUp.

Just a friendly observation.
Bristoe is a Covtard and you’re a Uketard. Your opinions mean Jack schidt to real Americans.
When a man says something is wrong(in this case, killing animals for meat), he is seeing a moral problem with it, and will absolutely try to stop others from doing it, given the ability to attempt such.

For me, it is more simple. No foreigners for high office, ever. He could make a WH spokesman, maybe, but we do not need a person with serious cultural differences from the rest of us holding a position of power in our nation. Ever.
Originally Posted by APredator
When a man says something is wrong(in this case, killing animals for meat), he is seeing a moral problem with it, and will absolutely try to stop others from doing it, given the ability to attempt such.

For me, it is more simple. No foreigners for high office, ever. He could make a WH spokesman, maybe, but we do not need a person with serious cultural differences from the rest of us holding a position of power in our nation. Ever.
Vivek was born in Cincinnati.
Originally Posted by add

McRomney's niece.

She needs to go.

DF

DF

He did after 2022
There are calls for her replacement.

The '23 elections could have been much better. Should have been much better.

It's not time to sit back and play nice.

Dems don't play nice. They lie and cheat.

Good guys finish last. Gotta take it to'em, fight their fight, make it our fight.

As they say, if you want a friend in DC, get a dog. Being "liked" is way too much of a big deal among DC politicians.

McLame and Mittens played that game, striving to be liked by the media who played them like fools. Losers, both.

That's why they're so afraid of The Donald, he ain't trying to be their friend. He calls'em out.

DF

People with serious cultural differences control this country already.

Good point, unfortunately a lot of truth there.

DF
Maybe this will help.

“The RNC does not exist to win elections, it exists to raise Money”
Sundance
Funny how everything in politics in the end is about money. We elect these white collar criminals and hope for a different outcome every 4 years. At lease one time, meaning Trump, the money did not matter. But, also remember that being rich does equate to being powerful. Money is wealth but power is powerful. That's where ego is injected into the office. It is inescapable in politics.
The DNC seeks power, with power comes money.

The RNC seeks money, with money comes more money.

The RNC has zero interest in winning elections, they are perfectly fine forever being in second place in a two party system.
Posted By: JPro Re: Vivek lit up the moderators - 11/10/23

The RNC has zero interest in winning elections, they are perfectly fine forever being in second place in a two party system.

Not incorrect, sadly......
I like Vivek. Sometimes he's a little too glib but many of his positions are good. He's not ready to be president yet, but let's see how he evolves.

Good point, unfortunately a lot of truth there.

DF

I'd say Vivek's cultural differences from traditional American values are minor compared to the people who are running the Biden regime. He's a Hindu, but that's about it.
Originally Posted by bowmanh
I like Vivek. Sometimes he's a little too glib but many of his positions are good. He's not ready to be president yet, but let's see how he evolves.
He's pretty good with the old flame thrower. Not a bad weapon in an alley fight.

At least he's not all about "nice".

DF
Posted By: KFWA Re: Vivek lit up the moderators - 11/10/23
Vivek and his team deciding to lead with the attack on the moderators and the RNC

worth watching

https://x.com/bennyjohnson/status/1722755106100122103?s=20
Vivek and his team deciding to lead with the attack on the moderators and the RNC

worth watching

That's just a badass team. They know exactly what's wrong with the RNC/GOP, they're not afraid to call it out, they know how to frame it, and they've got someone like Vivek, who is outrageously eloquent to present it to the people in a very clear, understandable manner.

If the GOP has a future, this is it.

worth watching

That was interesting. Thanks.
Was it Bobby Bare that sang…”When You ain’t got nothing you ain’t got nothing to lose!”
Wreck ‘em!
Posted By: SupFoo Re: Vivek lit up the moderators - 11/10/23
Vivek Crushes NBC's Kristen Welker

Watch for the stupid grin

Originally Posted by JPro

Not incorrect, sadly......

Why I don't give another penny to the RNC. If I want to give to the Trump campaign, that's who I want to give it to. I don't want a big chunk going to the RNC. Fugg them and fugg Ronald McDonald.
Important 5 minutes of talking for young Americans. It won't be on TV.

https://twitter.com/VivekGRamaswamy/status/1723093123067244942

Ought to put that in its own thread.

Ought to put that in its own thread.

Oh, no need to clutter up the front page. Here's some interesting talk about what went on between Vivek and that RNC chairwoman.

https://twitter.com/TheChiefNerd/status/1723064809510281362
Posted By: Diesel Re: Vivek lit up the moderators - 11/11/23
Originally Posted by Jim1611
After Tuesday's election results I think those of us on Trump's/America as founded side need a shot in the arm. I can't speak for anyone other than myself but I am bewildered about that outcome. Do that many Americans really want full blown socialism or has the art of cheating really been perfected? Maybe it's that so many voters just can't think through things.

Then along comes the Indian guy ripping things apart. He will be castigated for it because the swamp just can't let it be done. He is dead on target when he says there is something deeper going on in the republican party. It appears he has thrown in with Trump and I sure hope so.

Jim, My theory on the recent lack-luster results on the recent election is that it is the women who are responsible for the results. Abortion is their thing and reason goes out the window when the issue is pushed by the dems. Thats all that matters to them. The country is going down in flames but don't infringe on my ability to abort after 15 weeks. Insane.
He gets some of the problems right, but he is short on solutions. Anybody can tell you about a problem. What we want is someone who can offer solutions that are workable and do not destroy the liberties we have.
Originally Posted by Diesel

Jim, My theory on the recent lack-luster results on the recent election is that it is the women who are responsible for the results. Abortion is their thing and reason goes out the window when the issue is pushed by the dems. Thats all that matters to them. The country is going down in flames but don't infringe on my ability to abort after 15 weeks. Insane.

It has been suggested that this is the exact reason that the "supreme" court overruled the Roe v. Wade decision. Purely so they could create an "issue".

Yep.
It's plain to see the goofy sucker is nothing more than a crazy Conspiracy Theorist.

Reminds me of that Eyeball guy on the Campfire.

https://twitter.com/CodeMonkeyZ/status/1722449598537425187
Posted By: Diesel Re: Vivek lit up the moderators - 11/11/23
I like what Rammi says and how he says it. I have been watching him closely for maybe two years and he is quick on his feet with the right perspective from my point of view. I agree with him on way more points than not. The negatives the media puts forth are suspect, but it does invite distrust. I think that is the source of this feeling of him of a used car salesman.

The trouble with getting the right guy elected is that the swamp will suck you down like quicksand. You need an army of Vivek and Trump types manning every position of power with seconds and thirds of command in every office. Ones you can trust and share your views and agenda. You also need majorities in both houses and a plan to root out the backstabbers. On top of that, a long-term plan to appoint the right judges, eradicate foreign funding of our universities, close the border and on and on.

I am extremely skeptical that ANY president is capable of reversing the amount of damage that has been done and the complete control the dems have managed to secure. I am not saying there is no hope but that if you cannot even bring down a moron like biden, well.
I like what Rammi says and how he says it. I have been watching him closely for maybe two years and he is quick on his feet with the right perspective from my point of view. I agree with him on way more points than not. The negatives the media puts forth are suspect, but it does invite distrust. I think that is the source of this feeling of him of a used car salesman.

The trouble with getting the right guy elected is that the swamp will suck you down like quicksand. You need an army of Vivek and Trump types manning every position of power with seconds and thirds of command in every office. Ones you can trust and share your views and agenda. You also need majorities in both houses and a plan to root out the backstabbers. On top of that, a long-term plan to appoint the right judges, eradicate foreign funding of our universities, close the border and on and on.

I am extremely skeptical that ANY president is capable of reversing the amount of damage that has been done and the complete control the dems have managed to secure. I am not saying there is no hope but that if you cannot even bring down a moron like biden, well.

From my perspective, priority #1 right now is get somebody in office that will do everything in his power to keep the world from going to war. The crazies in both parties are hell bent on taking the U.S.A. into war--and things have already started poppin'.

It wouldn't take much diplomacy to get the Ukraine situation calmed down. But the U.S. government just keeps stirring the pot.

The Middle East will do what the Middle East has always done and will always do. But there's no reason for Americans to die in that mess. Too many have died there already and I can't see any way that America has benefitted from any of it.

We need somebody in office that has the willingness and ability to start dialing things down.

The people in charge now just want to escalate everything.
Now he's lit up Nikki Haley!,..lol

https://twitter.com/PBDsPodcast/status/1723010899085328430
He gets some of the problems right, but he is short on solutions. Anybody can tell you about a problem. What we want is someone who can offer solutions that are workable and do not destroy the liberties we have.
Fire the bitch is a pretty got damn good start

A Trump Endorsed sleaze

Laughing. She has sold him out a hundred ways from Sunday.
Posted By: KFWA Re: Vivek lit up the moderators - 11/11/23
if he wasn't already, he has to be on Trump's radar - good or bad, people are listening to him
The list of people schietting on the leftists NWO Cabal members by letting the Truth out is growing.

Trump, Musk, Tucker, Comer, Johnson, etc and the list of people exposing them will continue to grow.

Most people think it's just a Quincidence the truth is leaking out. Nothing could be farther from the truth.

Like TrumTrump said, "When the people learn the truth they will support what WE do." We are seeing the Great Awakening.

What's behind it? The Patriots are in Control.

Get ready to be educated as to the Crimes against humanity, Pedophilia (and worse), Treason, Pizzagate of Kilery and Piglosi and Obama and Schietfy.

When it does, people will still stupidly think the schiett is just leaking out by pure lucky Quincidence.
Originally Posted by jaguartx
The list of people schietting on the leftists NWO Cabal members by letting the Truth out is growing.

Trump, Musk, Tucker, Comer, Johnson, etc and the list of people exposing them will continue to grow.

Most people think it's just a Quincidence the truth is leaking out. Nothing could be farther from the truth.

Like TrumTrump said, "When the people learn the truth they will support what WE do." We are seeing the Great Awakening.

What's behind it? The Patriots are in Control.

Get ready to be educated as to the Crimes against humanity, Pedophilia (and worse), Treason, Pizzagate of Kilery and Piglosi and Obama and Schietfy.

When it does, people will still stupidly think the schiett is just leaking out by pure lucky Quincidence.
You’re assuming everyone moves based on truth.
© 24hourcampfire