Home
Some terrorist try blowing up a check point?? I bet you it was Hamas snuck through the southern border. I’m no Q believer but we need to stay vigilant.
Car bomb, car accident whatever...
Ruled an MVA almost 24 hrs ago. Where ya been OP?
Just some boomers out for a drive.

Either that, or Jewish Space Lasers.
Haven’t heard anything more about this today. Hmm makes you wonder what Biden regime is up to. Have the occupants been identified?? Must be Hamas.
Oh my, first I’ve heard. That’s turrible
The governor of NY state, Kathy Hoaxel, assured everyone yesterday that it wasn't terrorism. Would she mislead us?
Train wreck hatched by the media.. nothing more than a motor vehicle accident.
Nobody mentioned drone strike
I wonder how many accidents they have planned over the next 12 months?
Originally Posted by 79S
Some terrorist try blowing up a check point?? I bet you it was Hamas snuck through the southern border. I’m no Q believer but we need to stay vigilant.
Pard, where you been? It was a married hamas couple driving to a kiss concert with a stolen car after the throttle stuck
H
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by 79S
Pard, where you been? It was a married hamas couple driving to a kiss concert with a stolen car after the throttle stuck

Happens Allah time.
Maybe YOU all will attain some wisdom when YOU have been around and have as much experience as I do.
No need for me to be chillin - I have had enough experience to KNOW when media and Biden REGIME is lying to us - and I relay that experience/knowledge in a calm and confident manner.
I'll bet it was some of the " religion of peace" folks headed to the Macy's Parade, and their bomb maker was a "D" student at Mohammad's bomb school.
Originally Posted by 79S
Maybe YOU all will attain some wisdom when YOU have been around and have as much experience as I do.
No need for me to be chillin - I have had enough experience to KNOW when media and Biden REGIME is lying to us - and I relay that experience/knowledge in a calm and confident manner.

Amen.
Originally Posted by smokepole

I’m gonna get lit tonight and go down the Jewish space laser theory rabbit hole. See if I can break google.
That car going airborne was some Dukes of Hazzard ie badazz type chit. Was there a tilt bed hay trailer outside the camera shot?
Chris sky posted known recall about stuck accelerator for a couple of these cars. Amazing where we will go with these things lol. The end is near, wear a helmet.

Any Tesla owners here? How bout gm lovers of onstar etc.? You know you bought vehicles that aren't really yours right? If its connected to someone else's computers/programmers by thin air...it ain't yours but your name is on the title, you paid for it, and your 100% liable for it. Start thinking about that for a minute and every other way they've been enslaving us along the way. Amazing they get people to pay for their own slavery lol, just gotta sell 'the convenience' and it's 'take my money now'...lmfao.

This particular scenario is just one of many infinite potentials good ole Tesla (and AI) could do to you, but that would be selective elimination, imagine what they'd do when they want one car to get as much of public as possible never mind the occupants.
Jewish space lasers 😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Originally Posted by smokepole

I’m gonna get lit tonight and go down the Jewish space laser theory rabbit hole. See if I can break google.
Search "mud flood" if you want some rabbit hole chit lol
© 24hourcampfire