Home
Posted By: 338Rem Riots and burning in Dublin - 11/23/23
Norwegians again? said 5 people were attacked by knife wielding man.
Posted By: Potsy Re: Riots and burning in Dublin - 11/23/23
IRA?
Posted By: 338Rem Re: Riots and burning in Dublin - 11/23/23
the Police said they are keeping open minded. Whatever the F__k that means.

A statement

It's not clear what exactly caused this evening's unrest. The Irish police chief has blamed the unrest on a "lunatic, hooligan faction driven by far-right ideology", and has urged people to ignore "misinformation... circulating on social media"
Originally Posted by 338Rem
the Police said they are keeping open minded. Whatever the F__k that means.

A statement

It's not clear what exactly caused this evening's unrest. The Irish police chief has blamed the unrest on a "lunatic, hooligan faction driven by far-right ideology", and has urged people to ignore "misinformation... circulating on social media"

Translation: Much like the border crossing bridge car bombing terrorist attack on the U.S. Canadian border, we as govt. (and media) will do nothing but lie to you, and blow smoke up your asses.
my money says it's hamas supporters
Guardian says it's anti immigration riots...triggered by a "foreigner" type guy in his 50's that stabbed a little girl and an adult woman. Dubliners seem mostly pissed at the Gardai.
Now it says a man in his 40's.
Immigrant stabbed some people and the locals are going off about it.
AT least the Irish have some balls.
Yeah,
I'm thinking Paddy ain't gonna roll over and play dead.
If ever there was a people who enjoyed a good fight....
just for the fun of it.
Gateway Pundit has a headline:

UPDATE 2: Irish Rioters Set Holiday Inn Express on Fire in Dublin Where Hundreds of Illegal Migrants Are Being Held – After Alleged Algerian Migrant Stabs Numerous Children near School
Originally Posted by Mr_TooDogs
Gateway Pundit has a headline:

UPDATE 2: Irish Rioters Set Holiday Inn Express on Fire in Dublin Where Hundreds of Illegal Migrants Are Being Held – After Alleged Algerian Migrant Stabs Numerous Children near School

Thanks MTD. A little reverse riot. Gotta like that. They are probably tired of paying for those freeloaders.
Posted By: kwg020 Re: Riots and burning in Dublin - 11/23/23
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Immigrant stabbed some people and the locals are going off about it.
He supposedly stabbed 3 kids and a couple of adults. someone tried burning down a hotel where they city had put up a bunch of moslem illegals.

kwg
Posted By: SupFoo Re: Riots and burning in Dublin - 11/24/23
“Ireland, We Are at War!” – MMA Champion Connor McGregor Lashes Out at Authorities

After Mass Stabbing by Algerian Migrant in Dublin

A REAL Bad Ass - Not Fake Internet Bad Ass

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
At least someone recognizes the probl.
I would love to see the Irish do their thing and bust azz on this filth.
https://twitter.com/KaranCh28869032/status/1727763890174312467/photo/1

Yep under attack islam is not compatible with the Western World .
Posted By: Dinny Re: Riots and burning in Dublin - 11/24/23
urged people to ignore "misinformation... circulating on social media"

Good advice for any occasion or no occasion.
None of western news agencies including Fox have the guts to call it what it is. At least X/Twitter is free to tell the truth.
Originally Posted by flintlocke
Guardian says it's anti immigration riots...triggered by a "foreigner" type guy in his 50's that stabbed a little girl and an adult woman. Dubliners seem mostly pissed at the Gardai.

If this is true, it is GREAT news. Finally something this world is pushing back on this crap. I hope they deal out some real punishment!
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
None of western news agencies including Fox have the guts to call it what it is. At least X/Twitter is free to tell the truth.

Faux? Truth? That's a joke.
Posted By: Sako76 Re: Riots and burning in Dublin - 11/24/23
When are people going to wake up about freeloading immigrants?
Posted By: johnw Re: Riots and burning in Dublin - 11/24/23
Norwegians again? said 5 people were attacked by knife wielding man.
Take this for what it's worth, but the Norwegians were Ireland's principal bad guys for hundreds of years. Whole lotta vikings in a whole lotta Irish woodpiles...

Anyone know why Nordic women are so beautiful??? .....
When the Norsemen went out viking, they didn't bring the ugly ones back with them...
Time to play Cowboys and Muslims- - - -season open 24/7- - - - -no limit!
Posted By: BCBH Re: Riots and burning in Dublin - 11/24/23
This is why you never put a jew in charge of your immigration policies.

(((Alan Shatter))) changed Irelands immigration restrictions and opened it up to third worlders in the early 2010s.
https://jewishmuseum.ie/jews-of-ireland/prominent_people/alan-shatter/

Keep worshiping these nation destroyers you fkn clowns.
Good on the irish. Finally a people with some balls to do whats needed!
Well hell and damn. The Irish were garnering a lot of sympathy and support across the globe...then this morning, Newsmax reports looting of shops. That seriously detracts from their cause IMO. Fooking Irish are their own worst enemy.
Originally Posted by 2ndwind
https://twitter.com/KaranCh28869032/status/1727763890174312467/photo/1

Yep under attack islam is not compatible with the Western World .

that is so true. Their religion, culture, history and way of thinking is totally different from Europe. That might explain why islam has been at war with Christians for 1400 years. It will never resolve peacefully.
It's too bad that just about all the world's leaders can't seem to come to that simple conclusion.

To say nothing of most of the Western populace as well.

MM
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
It's too bad that just about all the world's leaders can't seem to come to that simple conclusion.

To say nothing of most of the Western populace as well.

MM
Oh they know, but think it’s okay since no one they know or care about ever gets affected by antics of the immigrants they let in. Let a few rich Liberal fuggs or their offspring get raped or knifed and something might change. Fat chance of course…
It had to be some protected ethnic immigrant or they would have his photos plastered all around.
Originally Posted by BCBH

(((Alan Shatter))) changed Irelands immigration restrictions and opened it up to third worlders in the early 2010s.

Here is Ireland's Prime Minister, a homosexual ethnic Indian, agreeing with his policies and saying Ireland is too White.

"Ebony, and Ivory
Live together in perfect harmony
Side by side on my piano keyboard....Oh Lord
Why can't we?"

-Paul McCartney
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
"Ebony, and Ivory
Why can't we?"

-Paul McCartney
LOL

That was some real deep thought by ole Paul. I wonder how much LSD he was tripping balls on when he wrote it😂
Mm’mm I could tear up som chicken and dublins
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
"Ebony, and Ivory
Why can't we?"

-Paul McCartney
LOL

That was some real deep thought by ole Paul. I wonder how much LSD he was tripping balls on when he wrote that😂

He wrote some insipid lyrics when he left the Beatles, but this one takes the cake. He wrote it in accord with Michael Jackson, and they sang it together. A year later, Michael bought the Beatles music library for $30 million, which gave him the right to use any Beatles song for ads. He put the Beatles "Revolution" on a Nike ad on tv, for which Michael received a million bucks. McCartney was outraged.

I bet when nobody was listening, Paul said "Fookin Ni**er."
"Ebony, and Ivory
Why can't we?"

-Paul McCartney

He owns a bunch of nice homes. Do you know if any of them are in darkie neighborhoods?
"Ebony, and Ivory
Why can't we?"

-Paul McCartney
LOL

That was some real deep thought by ole Paul. I wonder how much LSD he was tripping balls on when he wrote that😂

He wrote some insipid lyrics when he left the Beatles, but this one takes the cake. He wrote it in accord with Michael Jackson, and they sang it together. A year later, Michael bought the Beatles music library for $30 million, which gave him the right to use any Beatles song for ads. He put the Beatles "Revolution" on a Nike ad on tv, for which Michael received a million bucks. McCartney was outraged.

I bet when nobody was listening, Paul said "Fookin Ni**er."
I wouldn’t doubt it!

I’ve never been a Beetles fan but they obviously had all kinds of talent and could harmonize like few others.
Posted By: RufusG Re: Riots and burning in Dublin - 11/24/23
He wrote some insipid lyrics when he left the Beatles, but this one takes the cake.

Please go listen to "Wonderful Christmastime" and reconsider this statement.
"Ebony, and Ivory
Why can't we?"

-Paul McCartney

One thing for damn sure, ol Paul McCartney never had to live, eat and sleep in a barracks with 30 or 40 young African civil rights warriors in the mid 60's.
If he had, the lyrics would have been a lot different.
Only a two-state solution can bring peace to Ireland
Originally Posted by persiandog
Or kick out all the invaders.
Those AH are just as dumb as the AH here! Open minded!!
Originally Posted by BCBH

and worship them they do. the suicidal fake right is worse then the left. look at the guy that just won in argentina orban in hungary wilders just won in netherlands and bosonaro who headed brazil. before being sworn into office they bowed to israel and the rest of the jews. meloni of Italy not as bad. Orban being against brown immigration to dumb to see US fighting wars for israel destroyed muslim countries and tens of millions poured into the west and now satanyahoo want to dump millions of Pals into the west
Originally Posted by RufusG
He wrote some insipid lyrics when he left the Beatles, but this one takes the cake.

I give up. Yes, that Christmas tune is the bottom of the barrel.
Don't leave out "Baby I'm Amazed."
persian dogshit. all you care about is israel. take your 3000 year war against arabs and your 2000 year war against Christians and shove it up your azz

John Lennon’s “Imagine” is about the worst. “Image a world with no possessions, it’s easy if you try.”

Yeah right. I like owning things. John and Yoko were in no hurry to give up their money and possessions either.
"Ebony, and Ivory
Why can't we?"

-Paul McCartney

One thing for damn sure, ol Paul McCartney never had to live, eat and sleep in a barracks with 30 or 40 young African civil rights warriors in the mid 60's.
If Paul McCartney had, the lyrics would have been a lot different.
that same thing goes with living with African Americans in Army barracks in early 80's .They was not very peaceful . and no Ebony and Ivory living peacefully would not be what Paul McCartney would have seen. and it was not the Ivory that started it all the time

John Lennon’s “Imagine” is about the worst. “Image a world with no possessions, it’s easy if you try.”

Yeah right. I like owning things. John and Yoko were in no hurry to give up their money and possessions either.
yes!!! i always thought the same thing when that song came out in long time ago, and those two riding around in Rolls Royce Bentley's and such
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by mrmeener
persian dogshit. all you care about is israel. take your 3000 year war against arabs and your 2000 year war against Christians and shove it up your azz

sar·casm
/ˈsärˌkazəm/
noun
the use of irony to mock or convey contempt.
"his voice, hardened by sarcasm, could not hide his resentment"
A few years ago:

Daughter: Do the Irish fight a lot?

Me: Yes, and they drink a lot too.

Daughter: I want to be Irish!
Originally Posted by High_Noon
A few years ago:

Daughter: Do the Irish fight a lot?

Me: Yes, and they drink a lot too.

Daughter: I want to be Irish!
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Holy f u c k you're retarded.

Here too.

We have not even begun to see the cost and destruction they will bring down on us... mad
A random comment from ZH:

"England - Rishi Sunak - India

Ireland - Leo Varadkar - India / Gay

Scotland - Humza Yousaf - Pakistani

None of these people have traditional western values, none of them want to promote traditional western values. Every last one of them knows that to get ahead on the international stage you have to crap on the local population by implementing orders that come down from the WHO, UN, WEF, etc. They do this without questions.

It's treason pure and simple and because so many are involved it's become normalized."
Originally Posted by gonehuntin

None of these people have traditional western values, none of them want to promote traditional western values. Every last one of them knows that to get ahead on the international stage you have to crap on the local population by implementing orders that come down from the WHO, UN, WEF, etc. They do this without questions.

It's treason pure and simple and because so many are involved it's become normalized."
Kinda makes me wonder about Vivek Ramaswami (in spite of his rhetoric) and Nimrata Ranhawa (Nikki Haley). Is there a pattern here?
Originally Posted by gonehuntin

Kinda makes me wonder about Vivek Ramaswami (in spite of his rhetoric) and Nimrata Ranhawa (Nikki Haley). Is there a pattern here?

Yes - decapitate White Western nations by installing a non-White PM and the Leftist legislature rams through anti-White 'laws' that choke all public dissent about White people being displaced and removed from power in their own lands.

Africoon "Lords" in the House of Lords in England is a special insult......
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Irish news site:

https://www.irishtimes.com/
Posted By: HawkI Re: Riots and burning in Dublin - 11/25/23

sar·casm
/ˈsärˌkazəm/
noun
the use of irony to mock or convey contempt.
"his voice, hardened by sarcasm, could not hide his resentment"

Post the definition of "Persian " for him too.

There's a lot of dots he seems to have zero capability of connecting on his own.
© 24hourcampfire