Home
Noticed a large number of emails in my MS Outlook "Junk Email" folder last night. Decided to do a quick review before I flushed them. Surprise. Surprise. Outlook had been automatically directing a number of Church related and Firearms related emails to the Junk Mail folder. I have to manually delete dozens of "AARP", "Pecker Enhancer", and "Ukrainian Hottie" emails each day which are obviously junk. However, Microsoft is kind enough to ensure that I do not see anything of a religious or firearms related nature.

Thank you, Mr. Gates...
Just wait until you start getting so generated appointment reminders for the jabby jab!
There's a way to dump Microsoft forever. Just saying.
Originally Posted by RockyRaab

Yeah....it's called MAC!
Originally Posted by Sharpsman

Yeah....it's called MAC!

There's another answer...
Originally Posted by Orion2000
Noticed a large number of emails in my MS Outlook "Junk Email" folder last night. Decided to do a quick review before I flushed them. Surprise. Surprise. Outlook had been automatically directing a number of Church related and Firearms related emails to the Junk Mail folder. I have to manually delete dozens of "AARP", "Pecker Enhancer", and "Ukrainian Hottie" emails each day which are obviously junk. However, Microsoft is kind enough to ensure that I do not see anything of a religious or firearms related nature.

Thank you, Mr. Gates...

Ever heard of Proton Mail?

It might be worth checking out.
Thunderbird.
Originally Posted by Steve
Thunderbird.

Oh-No! I gave up Thunderbird and 20/20 a long time ago.

grin
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by Sharpsman
Yeah....it's called MAC!

There's another answer...

Cheese??

Yes it does exist and it's a relatively easy transition for most with a little help.
For Apple?
Leaving M'Soft for Apple is like firing a thief to hire an embezzler.
Originally Posted by Oldman03
Originally Posted by Steve
Thunderbird.

Oh-No! I gave up Thunderbird and 20/20 a long time ago.

grin
What the hell did you go and do that for? 🤷‍♂️
© 24hourcampfire