Home
…very telling and eye opening.

. You think elected Republicans in Washington are craven frauds who’d sell your children for a steak dinner at the French Laundry? Actually, says Marjorie Taylor Greene, it’s worse than that.

https://twitter.com/TuckerCarlson/status/1730360809522401522

What are the odds she gets re-elected in 2024.
No one should be the least bit surprised.

If they are, they've been living with their head up their azz.

MM
I’d hit that.
I like her. She has more balls than most of the stuffed suits in DC.
Hit that? How about send her a bit of cash to keep that thorn in those communist SOBs’ sides? Damn country being destroyed around us, and all you get from someone telling the truth about it is a boner. No wonder we are in such deep schit. Fugging juvenile mentality grown ass men. Takes more than that to keep a society viable. No wonder ours isn’t.
The FFs practically gave us orders on how to handle this
She and the other MG (Matt Gaetz) seem to be the only two who are actually trying to DO something on a weekly basis.
Originally Posted by Stump Buster
She and the other MG (Matt Gaetz) seem to be the only two who are actually trying to DO something on a weekly basis.

So, what happened to Boebert? Have not heard from her in a while.
Originally Posted by Reloder28

So, what happened to Boebert? Have not heard from her in a while.

She’s being short stroked by some Democrat back home. Seems to have taken the fight right out of her.
Originally Posted by reivertom
I like her. She has more balls than most of the stuffed suits in DC.

Yep. I love it.

All these RINO hypocrites in their stuffed suits and wingtips start talking BS and here comes O'l Trailer Park Marge! RAWWWWWR

LOL
Well,...she said it.
Tucker opened the door a little wider
MTG is up against it, just as we, our children and grandchildren are.
Hope history is kind to her, and us.
Americans are fed up, and as she alluded, something better change, cause it could get sporty.
Tucker opened the door a little wider
MTG is up against it, just as we, our children and grandchildren are.
Hope history is kind to her, and us.
Americans are fed up, and as she alluded, something better change, cause it could get sporty.
I'll admit I had some unsubstantiated misgivings about MTG but after hearing her side of the issues and the behind the scenes' view, I think she is on the the right side for our country. If only there were more men in congress with similar intestinal fortitude.....bunch of spineless turds!

I'll add it would be nice if our own MT. Congressman SEAL "commander" Ryan Zinke would show even half the principled fortitude of MTG. He's been less than impressive since he first ran for the state legislature back in the day.
Don’t forget MTG was a Yuge supporter of McKevin and was publicly pissed at Gaetz for removing McKevin.
Originally Posted by steve4102
Don’t forget MTG was a Yuge supporter of McKevin and was publicly pissed at Gaetz for removing McKevin.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
go back and listen to the interview
Originally Posted by SBTCO
I'll admit I had some unsubstantiated misgivings about MTG but after hearing her side of the issues and the behind the scenes' view, I think she is on the the right side for our country. If only there were more men in congress with similar intestinal fortitude.....bunch of spineless turds!

I'll add it would be nice if our own MT. Congressman SEAL "commander" Ryan Zinke would show even half the principled fortitude of MTG. He's been less than impressive since he first ran for the state legislature back in the day.

He needs to be primaried.

Rosendale, on the other hand, has been a very pleasant surprise.
Originally Posted by SupFoo
Originally Posted by steve4102

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Tucker asked her about that.

Watch the video. I liked her before, but that interview was very impressive.
Great interview!
Liked her analogy of the Rinos talking schit in the cloakroom... and then doing nothing.
She said it out loud. Our government is focused on killing off the white man.
Great interview, worth the time.
Trumps, VP? why not, she it as feisty as he is!
Go get um girl.$ending$ome$oon!
I think she has her perspective on a few things backwards.

Right out of the gate she says that the Washington Media and the National Media created a character of her that didn’t exist, then sold that lie to the Republican leadership.

I believe just the opposite is true.

The Republican Leadership created that character and Told the media to run with it. Nobody in the Republican Party stood up to defend her, Media smear campaigns most often have at least a couple party members denouncing the media and their lies, this one didn’t, which leads me to believe the source was indeed the Republicans themselves.

“Wrong Kind of Republican”
Mitch McConnell
It’s a no holds barred balls to the wall fight to destroy anyone that won’t comply with group think.
Why did Tucker do this interview now, more sunlight on The Swamp?

Timing is everything .........
Originally Posted by SupFoo
Why did Tucker do this interview now, more sunlight on The Swamp?

Timing is everything .........
Just more exposure and proof that the Republican Party is Not what they claim to be.

The Republican Party is losing its base in droves, rightfully so.

The leadership blames this on Trump, thinking that if they can eliminate Trump and his supporters, they can eliminate the problem and once they is gone, the dark clouds will subside, the sky will be blue and the Republican electorate will come back to them by the millions with checkbooks in hand.
© 24hourcampfire