Home
…from Beav.

While I may have shoveled a small hill of his hypocrisy and historical lying on Fire members into his face on another thread. And though it may have bruised his integrity a smidge for some.

I always have, and still do hold a high opinion of him.

He’s one of the few here, that when he wants to offer insight into a complicated discussion, on many topics, not just politics, sports, or shooting…

But insight into the more difficult to understand behaviors of the classes of people who make up the US of A and how a lot of Americans simply get in wrong, trying to define, understand, or blame the movement of swift social and cultural changes, which have sent many Americans reeling into despair. He offers, at the very least, a point of reference to consider if one should want to align their thinking more with reality.

Deflave, might not fit the description of what some might call a ‘expert’ of social and economical behavior and discourse, but he’s well grounded, demonstrating solid understanding into what may simply be called the human condition.

In my opinion, which means nothing, Travis, is worth listening to. When he’s on point and reasoning out the subject matter, that many are simply getting wrong because of their personal influences. There isn’t really anyone better at it than him.

I know Deflave is a proud American and staunch Conservative. Like many of us here are. Sometimes a War of the Roses will happen between members. But in the end, at least for me. I will still stand up for a guy who wants Americans to succeed and not fall prey to a Progressive, Liberal agenda that is designed to destroy our American way of life.

Here’s a podcast from the Shaun Ryan Show I watched recently. To a degree the guest, Nick Freitas, former Green Beret and current ‘Councilmen’ from Virginia made me think of Deflave. Fist bump, to Virginia for being fortunate to have this dude serving your State.

Enjoy the interview, should you decide to watch it. And ‘GFY’ to any ass-hat that says, it’s too long, what’s it about? Stay ignorant then, my Brother. 😝

Beaver, out.

🦫
Fugk all this group hug stuff, I want a link to your cat fight.
Guess this was a happy pill day?
[Linked Image from i.imgflip.com]
the guy lives to get under peoples skin. he finds a little crack and then pounds away till you guys crack. when I was younger I would do the same thing.

you guys get so worked up its funny as hell. sal, fb2, are prime examples. you guys need to step back and write on a chalk board....its just the internet 500 times.

personally you did something I never would and that is get in a big catfight and then turn around and plant a kiss on his ass.

you were holding your own and now you blew it.......bob
He used to go to Idaho and rassle nekkid with lumberjacks. Not many will do that. So there's that.
Originally Posted by Bob_mt
the guy lives to get under peoples skin. he finds a little crack and then pounds away till you guys crack. when I was younger I would do the same thing.

you guys get so worked up its funny as hell. sal, fb2, are prime examples. you guys need to step back and write on a chalk board....its just the internet 500 times.

personally you did something I never would and that is get in a big catfight and then turn around and plant a kiss on his ass.

He was screaming like an ass raped baboon and tried to go after who he thought was his employer.

Now this.

It’s like a barn cat that won’t let you near it, but goes in heat and is rubbing on your legs purring her ass off.

Something to keep in mind, Flave only uses what members post to mock them with.
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Flave only uses what members post to mock them with.

Yeah, he does that. And when it's not enough he'll fabricate something.
I am not posting on this thread... no way no how... not with a 10' pole... hell no... danger... smile
Originally Posted by Bristoe

I have not seen that. Can you back that up?
well it makes for a great forum and for a great time......bob
GAY

Yes.
The ongoing fight for King of the CF is always amusing but that post is the lamest of all time. 2nd worst was your recent attack on your nemesis. Are you manopausal?

mike r
Originally Posted by irfubar
I am not posting on this thread... no way no how... not with a 10' pole... hell no... danger... smile

its people like you that take the fun out of things.....open up and let rip, you are pretty good at it.

I have read pretty much all your stuff I think I can say with certainly.....it will kill you if you hold back..lol....bob

its people like you that take the fun out of things.....open up and let rip, you are pretty good at it.

I have read pretty much all your stuff I think I can say with certainly.....it will kill you if you hold back..lol....bob
Brother Bob,
I have this sneaking suspicion that you don't have my best interest in mind.... lol
Hey wait a minute.... I am not posting, disregard... wink
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Well both you and Tactical Travis claimed Mike Glover asked me to stop posting.

Flat out lie but you lying liars lie just like the rest of us breathe.

Tactical Travis tried to run his suck with Kyle/VTAC. That did not work out well.

Tactical Travis is just simply a pathological Liar and NannyGoatWhine is a classic enabler and liar.

[Linked Image from external-content.duckduckgo.com]

Yes.

Well... we're waiting.
WFH , this place is like a giant menstruation rally.

Isn't flav the guy that moved to the gay part of Florida 🦫 are you looking for love in the sand.

Also what is all this PARD talk.
Originally Posted by bigfish9684

Yes.

Well... we're waiting.

So wait.
Originally Posted by 300MAG
GAYr'n Aids
My ADD will not allow me to watch the video.... so I have no opinions.... and I will not post an opinion I don't have... on a thread that will be a no win situation for Fubar.... it's a trap and I will not be posting.... [bleep]

I still can and will.

🦫

He was screaming like an ass raped baboon and tried to go after who he thought was his employer.

Now this.

It’s like a barn cat that won’t let you near it, but goes in heat and is rubbing on your legs purring her ass off.

Something to keep in mind, Flave only uses what members post to mock them with.

Inbreeding causes this ☝🏽

It’s not your fault.

🦫
Originally Posted by BOBBALEE
He used to go to Idaho and rassle nekkid with lumberjacks. Not many will do that. So there's that.

Cougars Bob, it was cougars.

🦫
I vote irfubar as the most intelligent and Windsept member on 24 Hour Campfire in this year's Beaver awards contest!
Saw that. Shawn has some great interviews.
Kiss, find pressure and rock on...... oh wait, wrong thread, I think?
GAY

It’s not Gruff’s fault.

Who gets to pick the union of a sister and uncle before they’re born?

🦫
My ADD will not allow me to watch the video.... so I have no opinions.... and I will not post an opinion I don't have... on a thread that will be a no win situation for Fubar.... it's a trap and I will not be posting.... [bleep]

I nominate irfubar as the most intelligent and Windsept member on 24 Hour Campfire in this year's Beaver awards contest!
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Saw that. Shawn has some great interviews.

Agreed.

Freitas, was impressive.

🦫
Originally Posted by KillerBee
I vote irfubar as the most intelligent and Windsept member on 24 Hour Campfire in this year's Beaver awards contest!

I may not be posting , but I am certainly reading....and Fubar approves of this message... wink

I nominate irfubar as the most intelligent and Windsept member on 24 Hour Campfire in this year's Beaver awards contest!

On second thought , I think this is a ploy by brother Bee to get me to post ..... and get me into trouble.... nice try Bee, I see right through your devious plot.... GFY
Originally Posted by Raeford
GAYr'n Aids

Frog snacks, definitely frog snacks.

You got this, bro!

lol

🦫
You fàgs think this is just a Blood Sport.

It is.

🦫
ifurbar......how many posts since you weren't going to post? like a moth to a flame.....I told you .....bob
ifurbar......how many posts since you weren't going to post? like a moth to a flame.....I told you .....bob

I learned my lesson... quit while behind... wink
Staying objective, even when you are angry, is lost on some of you.

Same for the admissions of a lie, or telling a truth. It doesn’t come natural to a few.

Good Pard, very good, Pard. Now that’s what matters.

lol

🦫

Bob, did you use to drink?

Like partake in hard liquor?

🦫

post up or your head will explode and catch on fire, then you will schhitt your self....lol.....bob
All I can say about this thread is I'm happy I have him on ignore... seems like every time his posts pop up in a quoted post I am still glad he is on ignore....
Originally Posted by Beaver10

🦫

I feel this is a trap...what do you mean use to drink.....bob
Originally Posted by Sheister
All I can say about this thread is I'm happy I have him on ignore... seems like every time his posts pop up in a quoted post I am still glad he is on ignore....

What if Flave posted more puppy gifs?

Would that help?

🦫

post up or your head will explode and catch on fire, then you will schhitt your self....lol.....bob
Nice attempt to get me to post, but it won't work.... [bleep]

Nice attempt to get me to post, but it won't work.... [bleep]

laughing.....bob

🦫

I feel this is a trap...what do you mean use to drink.....bob

Laffin.

Everything is a trap.

Maybe you are already in one.

🦫
Now all we need is a psych analysis from 79 and the clamfest will be complete.

It’s never complete. Lol.
Originally Posted by MadMooner
Now all we need is a psych analysis from 79 and the clamfest will be complete.

It’s never complete. Lol.

Guaranteed that will be coming along. Just as soon as 79s - menstruation flow can sink with Flave’s period.

lol

🦫
Okay, Beav’s gotta run.

More Pard stories and Pard support coming.

Bank on it, Pards.

Laffin

🦫
It was nice to see John Burns post .. and stay on topic, none of that Uketard, wizard, Harry Potter, ORC nonsense....
Okay, Beav’s gotta run.

More Pard stories and Pard support coming.

Bank on it, Pards.

Laffin

🦫

Jud & Stick approve of this "pard" message....
Originally Posted by JohnBurns

Well both you and Tactical Travis claimed Mike Glover asked me to stop posting.

Flat out lie but you lying liars lie just like the rest of us breathe.

Tactical Travis tried to run his suck with Kyle/VTAC. That did not work out well.

Tactical Travis is just simply a pathological Liar and NannyGoatWhine is a classic enabler and liar.

lolololol
I don't like, or dislike him. He offers little to the conversation other than discord and chaos. I put him on ignore some years back.
It was nice to see John Burns post .. and stay on topic, none of that Uketard, wizard, Harry Potter, ORC nonsense....

Waiting to see if he'll namedrop like he did in times past. Seems like he quit that for some reason?

No integrity, just Pard love.

This is why most don’t take anything you say as factual.

🦫

Waiting to see if he'll namedrop like he did in times past. Seems like he quit that for some reason?
Hmmmm ..... why would that be? it was his favorite thing
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
I don't like, or dislike him. He offers little to the conversation other than discord and chaos. I put him on ignore some years back.

You have everyone on ignore.

That’s not healthy, either.

Just saying.

🦫
What about the podcast?

It’s worth listening to.

🦫

You have everyone on ignore.

That’s not healthy, either.

Just saying.

🦫

Snowflakes don't like to read things that upset them..... #safe space
Actually we are of no consequence.....in the general scheme of things!! Poof....and we're gone!

Litterally dropped Mike Glover in the post.

NannyGoatWhine got called out for her lying azz.

Pathological liars gonna lie because it's their pathology. Proof positive.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Lol
Originally Posted by Sharpsman
Actually we are of no consequence.....in the general scheme of things!! Poof....and we're gone!

Poof, my ass…Aren’t you like 300 years old?

lol

🦫

PS

Yeah, I know, you still have mad skills with a rifle. 👍🏼

Lol

Originally Posted by NannyGoatWhine A Campfire Pathological Liar
[Linked Image from media.tenor.com]

So what is it that you do? Lie your ass off non-stop or are you just that wrong about literally everything?
Originally Posted by gunchamp

So what is it that you do? Lie your ass off non-stop or are you just that wrong about literally everything?

Originally Posted by auk1124

Well that explains a bit. Pard is code for Ass Ranger on this site.
Christ Beav! Cheeks sore? There hasn't been sucking like that since Clinton left the White House.
I'll make popcorn.
Where the hell is flave?
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Fugk all this group hug stuff, I want a link to your cat fight.

Deflave is a half a bubble off of plumb. But, he is OUR deflave. We read his posts and we form opinions. Isn't that what a discussion forum is all about ?? Good or bad, he has a right to say it as long as our benevolent dictator says he can stay.
kwg

I'm giving him a
Originally Posted by RAM
Christ Beav! Cheeks sore? There hasn't been sucking like that since Clinton left the White House.

Being objective, is all.

Just hoping to point out a few reasons to be grateful for having Flave around.

It took me a long time.

lol

🦫
Originally Posted by wabigoon
I'll make popcorn.

Please don’t!

We’ve all seen your food plate in the cooking thread.

Popcorn is definitely not in your skill set.

🦫
What about the podcast?

It’s worth listening to.

🦫

All of his episodes are worth the listen. Even the boring ones.

But that doesn’t mean Flave didn’t bruise your cervix and now you teamed up with ballz to try and use your post coital blood to fingerpaint
Originally Posted by earlybrd
Where the hell is flave?

Having a counseling session with 79s.

This could take some time, if 79s can’t get his free ChatGPT to load on his flip phone.

Just be patient.

🦫
What about the podcast?

It’s worth listening to.

🦫

But that doesn’t mean Flave didn’t bruise your cervix and now you teamed up with ballz to try and use your post coital blood to fingerpaint

Laffin.

I don’t have a cervix anymore.

Flave was making me pregnant too many times and he wouldn’t wear a condom.

Ballz, is an abortion. You talk to him more than I ever have or would.

🦫

PS

Gruff, is correct. Shaun Ryan podcast are excellent. I think Shaun was a little out of his element in this interview though.
What about the podcast?

It’s worth listening to.
🦫

I listened to the one with Mike Glover.

Originally Posted by NannyGoatWhine A Campfire Pathological Liar

Have yall visited my diesel fuel thread? Thought this would be a good place to advertise it.
Flave is a broken record stuck on one line of the album! That doesn't make him good or bad. I have never met the man. But he could hang around my campfire, UNTIL he called me PARD.
Originally Posted by slumlord
Have yall visited my diesel fuel thread? Thought this would be a good place to advertise it.

Checking it out.

Hoping they have some good intel on the best additives for improving HP

🦫
What’s not to love about Travis? The rest are just haters and haters are gonna hate.
Originally Posted by Heym06
Flave is a broken record stuck on one line of the album! That doesn't make him good or bad. I have never met the man. But he could hang around my campfire, UNTIL he called me PARD.

Or tried to impregnate you.

That shît gets really old.

🦫

🦫
You live close to Eugene? 🤔
Originally Posted by CRJ1960
What’s not to love about Travis? The rest are just haters and haters are gonna hate.

Ah, someone in Texas still loves him some, Flavor.

lol

🦫

🦫

Oregon Coast, North of Tillamook.

🦫
…from Beav.

While I may have shoveled a small hill of his hypocrisy and historical lying on Fire members into his face on another thread. And though it may have bruised his integrity a smidge for some.

He’s one of the few here, that when he wants to offer insight into a complicated discussion, on many topics, not just politics, sports, or shooting…

But insight into the more difficult to understand behaviors of the classes of people who make up the US of A and how a lot of Americans simply get in wrong, trying to define, understand, or blame the movement of swift social and cultural changes, which have sent many Americans reeling into despair. He offers, at the very least, a point of reference to consider if one should want to align their thinking more with reality.

Deflave, might not fit the description of what some might call a ‘expert’ of social and economical behavior and discourse, but he’s well grounded, demonstrating solid understanding into what may simply be called the human condition.

In my opinion, which means nothing, Travis, is worth listening to. When he’s on point and reasoning out the subject matter, that many are simply getting wrong because of their personal influences. There isn’t really anyone better at it than him.

I know Deflave is a proud American and staunch Conservative. Like many of us here are. Sometimes a War of the Roses will happen between members. But in the end, at least for me. I will still stand up for a guy who wants Americans to succeed and not fall prey to a Progressive, Liberal agenda that is designed to destroy our American way of life.

Here’s a podcast from the Shaun Ryan Show I watched recently. To a degree the guest, Nick Freitas, former Green Beret and current ‘Councilmen’ from Virginia made me think of Deflave. Fist bump, to Virginia for being fortunate to have this dude serving your State.

Enjoy the interview, should you decide to watch it. And ‘GFY’ to any ass-hat that says, it’s too long, what’s it about? Stay ignorant then, my Brother. 😝

Beaver, out.

🦫

Waiting for "I love you man!!!"
Originally Posted by 338Rem
…from Beav.

Beaver, out.

🦫

I Love you man!

There I said it. Now are you gonna shìt some jewelry for me?

lol

🦫

🦫

🦫
Ok, steelhead in or are the rivers brown? Thinking about a Nehalm trip.
…from Beav.

Beaver, out.

🦫
I bet if there is a photo of ass kissing in any publication ,it is of beaver kissing De F~ags ass .

🦫

🦫

Nehalem, Trask, Wilson, and Kilchis - which always clears first are hosed. Flooding bad in our locale.

Same I’m certain for rivers South of me like Nestucca.

Wouldn’t make the drive until maybe late next week.

🦫
Originally Posted by Huntz
…from Beav.

Beaver, out.

🦫
I bet if there is a photo of ass kissing in any publication ,it is of beaver kissing De F~ags ass .

No. But there is one of you with your dad’s tongue down your throat.

Sorry, can’t remember the publication.

🦫
Guy is an attention w hore and post count king wannabe, put him on ignore years ago.
Originally Posted by gunswizard
Guy is an attention w hore and post count king wannabe, put him on ignore years ago.

YOU ARE LYING

🦫
Originally Posted by RAM
Originally Posted by auk1124

Well that explains a bit. Pard is code for Ass Ranger on this site.
^^^^^^^
BINGO
…from Beav.

Beaver, out.

🦫

🦫
Sorry,that was your Mom . She gave my balls whisker burn.

🦫

🦫

Nehalem, Trask, Wilson, and Kilchis - which always clears first are hosed. Flooding bad in our locale.

Same I’m certain for rivers South of me like Nestucca.

Wouldn’t make the drive until maybe late next week.

🦫

Heym, you could backtroll plugs in the Fred Meyer parking lot in Tilly. LOL

Got more'n our share of thems.
I burried the hatchet with flave.
…from Beav.

Beaver, out.

🦫

Originally Posted by Salmonella

In his forehead?

You may have put him on ignore, but you do not ignore him. Crybaby.
Now Pards was decoded;

Pack it hatchet, Is that like a Beaver cleaver for Pards?
…from Beav.

Beaver, out.

🦫

🦫

You don’t have any balls. Kught!

🦫
Beaver, thank you for your honesty !

I appreciate it.
Originally Posted by RAM
Now Pards was decoded;

Pack it hatchet, Is that like a Beaver cleaver for Pards?

Don’t any of you heathens understand the concept of forgiveness?

Someone, quick, get Wabi to quote a bible verse so I can ask for an Amen.

🦫

But he's in your head !

& you're not a gun wizard.

On second thought , I think this is a ploy by brother Bee to get me to post ..... and get me into trouble.... nice try Bee, I see right through your devious plot.... GFY

Hey now, that is no way to treat a Brother who lives in a van by the river! cool
Originally Posted by New_2_99s

I appreciate it.

Oh, no you don’t, you slippery dog from up North.

I’m well aware of your Canuck trickery.

😝

🦫

PS

Of course Flave is a lying, fùck. But those rare moments when he’s being lucid and actually saying something that might help move the needle a smidge within some of you Neanderthal’s. It’s pretty well said.

PSS

And so what if I would pin Flave’s legs behind his ears for a good ol fisting, PaulyB style. Doesn’t make us ghay! Just Pards.
I gotta run. I’m starting to spot through my pad.

Heavy flow this week. You know what I mean 79s.

🦫

Hey now, that is no way to treat a Brother who lives in a van by the river! cool

You will catch hell from me , until you paint over the "free candy" sign on the side of your van.... wink
…from Beav.

Beaver, out.

🦫
Did you ever find your hat k.huntz
Ahead of most of you guys , met him and goat gruff at a long range shooting match. I let them shoot.my 30-338 they are good guys but they are both weeny gun fans. Only reasons deflave left Montana was he run thru all the bone able chicks. No it simply don't bother him at all to browbeat somebody with their own bs..mb
…from Beav.

Beaver, out.

🦫

🦫

🦫
Sure,they are bouncing on your Moms chin.
…from Beav.

Beaver, out.

🦫
Did you ever find your brain?
This post is gay a phugck! If you are looking for love Beav, I'm sure deflave can give you a little of alwaysoutdoors loving time. (just so you know Beav, You had him whooped until this crap) But I'm still on your side of things Beav!
JFC

There is so much estrogen in this thread, I was scared I was going to grow tits just from reading it.
…from Beav.

Beaver, out.

🦫
Did you ever find your brain?
LOL😂😂😂

I agree totally.
Wait, who are we talking about again?

I appreciate it.

Honesty has no place in this conversation.
…from Beav.

Beaver, out.

🦫

🦫

🦫

Please stop trying to talk until you clear your brother cack from your throat.

Thanks in advance.

🦫
Originally Posted by Rooster7
JFC

There is so much estrogen in this thread, I was scared I was going to grow tits just from reading it.

Dude,

One post, bro! One simple post, just to kick off another wonderful thread. After that, it’s been all +P+ testosterone.

lol

🦫
Originally Posted by jackmountain

I appreciate it.

Honesty has no place in this conversation.

One small slip and everyone wants to make me pregnant.

Buncha sluts around here.

😝🦫
…from Beav.

Beaver, out.

🦫

🦫

🦫

Please stop trying to talk until you clear your brother cack from your throat.

Thanks in advance.

🦫
LOL😂😂
Went straight to the last page what's this one about
Originally Posted by dirt99

Who's turn is next with your mom...... smile that's what.... smile
…from Beav.

Beaver, out.

🦫
Oregon neighbor, or at least a fellow Left Coast Loser,

WTF did I miss? What's this catfight pissin contest deal?

I'm not sure I want to read through all 6 pages or so trying to make sense of all this nonsense.

Just put Travis/Dave/Clark up for some type of award and call it good,eh?

PS, like fubes, i'm not sue my attention span can listen/watch that whole video. Is there a Cliff notes availabe?

Heavy flow, bled through all of 79s maxi-pads. Now, I’m pregnant again. Don’t know who the father is.

Flave’s gonna be mad at me and require a paternity test.

GoFund me is being set up soon. You know, just regular Fire stuff.

lol

🦫

Don’t be mean, bro.

dirt, is my only friend.

😂🦫

Don’t be mean, bro.

dirt, is my only friend.

😂🦫
Ooops sorry, my low T med just kicked in .....
Originally Posted by rong

That only works if you’re black.

Is Flave blek?

Here’s to hoping so.

🦫
Is this a good time to make a prayer request?
Originally Posted by Valsdad
…from Beav.

Beaver, out.

🦫

I'm not sure I want to read through all 6 pages or so trying to make sense of all this nonsense.

PS, like fubes, i'm not sue my attention span can listen/watch that whole video. Is there a Cliff notes availabe?

Brother Geno,
Beav has offered himself up as a non virgin for a sacraficial gang bang..... to alieviate our cabin fever..... a real pard

Well, I already tried that, but nobody could locate Wabi to offer one up.

Me thinks wabi, is a sockpuppet of Flave’s. Make sense. Flave sure won’t offer up any prayers for me either.

#BeaverWasMean2Him

😬🦫
‘Flave is luvable,

Unfortunately he peaked about 50,000 posts ago,

I’d never call him a liar, but he is famous for throwing out innunedo, Gruff, if you haven’t seen that, you’re in denial.

I’d like to have a beer with the dude some day, Sit around and talk about Jay Cutler, things and stuff,

I’ve got no issue with the ‘Flavster.

And then the infamous……LOL.
…from Beav.

Beaver, out.

🦫

Brother Geno,
Beav has offered himself up as a non virgin for a sacraficial gang bang..... to alieviate our cabin fever..... a real pard

Yeah, that’s about right. Geno, you are now up to speed.

👍🏼🦫

Me thinks wabi, is a sockpuppet of Flave’s. Make sense. Flave sure won’t offer up any prayers for me either.

#BeaverWasMean2Him

😬🦫

#BeaverWasMean2Him

😬🦫

Mean Beaver has ruined many a man.

#BeaverWasMean2Him

😬🦫

#BeaverWasMean2Him

😬🦫

Mean Beaver has ruined many a man.

Word.

lol

🦫
Flave who?
Originally Posted by Kenneth
‘Flave is luvable,

I’d never call him a liar, but he is famous for throwing out innunedo, Gruff, if you haven’t seen that, you’re in denial.

I’d like to have a beer with the dude some day, Sit around and talk about Jay Cutler, things and stuff,

See ☝🏽Kenneth is another buttfugker.

Welcome man who loves Flave.

We are too few and far between.

lol
🦫
I haven't read the thread, but I believe most here know how I think. In case you don't, I'll tell you.

He's an attention whore.... always looking for something to say derogatory about someone or something. Useless drivel is what he post most of the time.

I don't think too much of him because he has posted that he wanted fire members 'heads bashed in' or wish 'they were dead'. That's his words, not mine.

I'm no psychiatrist, but I know one who reads the 'fire' and has worked up profiles on several of the members. I won't tell you what she, yep it's a woman, said about me, but according to her, Flave is a classic example of someone with Napoleon Complex. Whether she's right or wrong, I don't know.

Look at my sig line..... there's proof that he wont do what he says he will. He quick to point out that other members said this or that and didn't do it, or did do what they said they wouldn't. What about him?

I could say more, but that's enough.
‘Flave is luvable,

lol
🦫

You realize this is only going to increase his hat size right?

Do they make a size 14?
…from Beav.

Beaver, out.

🦫

Brother Geno,

Thanks irfubar,

good for Beav and the boys, but Mongo Geno straight
‘Flave is luvable,

lol
🦫

You realize this is only going to increase his hat size right?

Do they make a size 14?

LOL

🦫
…from Beav.

Beaver, out.

🦫

Brother Geno,

Thanks irfubar,

I hear ya bro.... I am simply an observer myself... wink
…from Beav.

Beaver, out.

🦫

Brother Geno,

Yeah, that’s about right. Geno, you are now up to speed.

👍🏼🦫

cool cool
…from Beav.

Beaver, out.

🦫

Brother Geno,

Thanks irfubar,

Are you filming it too?
eek
…from Beav.

Beaver, out.

🦫

Brother Geno,

Thanks irfubar,

Are you filming it too?
eek

It will have prominent place in my porn collection.... lol
Alrighty then!
Originally Posted by 338Rem
…from Beav.

Beaver, out.

🦫

I Love you man!

There I said it. Now are you gonna shìt some jewelry for me?

lol

🦫

Swing and a miss. This is you and Flave love story.
You're all getting played by a Sociopath. Finkle is Einhorn, Einhorn is Finkle.
Lose the Christian hate and he’d be alright. I do like his wit and makes me laugh a lot.

Don’t be mean, bro.

dirt, is my only friend.

😂🦫
Ooops sorry, my low T med just kicked in .....

I'm shocked and palled that irfubar would pull out the mom card JFC what kind of place is this anyways. I would say disparaging things about you right here right now but I think its best if I just tell his sister wife and let her know the goods, she keeps hittin me up on Milf-finder.
I don't post a lot here and there is a good reason.

I keep seeing these Deflave posts, like as in someone maybe has more than one account and pumps him up like people are found with fake accounts on twitter is the best that I can conclude. Why would you have an attachment to someone you never met on the internet?? I personally look forward to slumlord and his posts. He is the king of one liners. Deflave is just a spoiled child here who needed his ass spanked before his ego wrote daily checks that can't be cashed.

I have to be honest, the guy is a piece of Sh-it. The fact that he reminds you of some green beret having not served tells me all I need to know about the both of you. I posted here once when I had just lost one of my good friends and was attacked by him personally and he accused me of humping my dead friends body here. It takes a special kind of low life to punch a man when he is down. I see it here all the time, it serves no purpose. If you can't lift people up then you are simply and oxygen thief in my book. It's okay to disagree and joke about things. It's not okay to say things that you know if you said to someone's face they might try and cut your throat in real life. There is no reason to act that way period or incite people purposely. I don't post here a lot because of the ass-wipes like him being brave on their computers saying things they would never say in real life and if they did they certainly would do it again having reaped real world consequences.

I got pissed in real life over what he said and I swore never again. I would have done bodily harm to the man in that moment. Some of us have served and don't need to be angered by some jerk off. I have stuck to reading stuff on here for many years as there is a great amount of knowledge to be had here. There is also a ton of funny crap to laugh at here. So look at my years of being on here and you will see why I don't post because some of you have people on a pedestal in real life that you met on the internet who could be a 12 year old kid playing on the internet. The fact that you try and defend the guy tells everyone here even if it is their first day here what he is all about.

I will continue to keep my post count low and not even waste my time reading certain things here. To each his own it is a free country.
Originally Posted by H5farm

I keep seeing these Deflave posts, like as in someone maybe has more than one account and pumps him up like people are found with fake accounts on twitter is the best that I can conclude. Why would you have an attachment to someone you never met on the internet?? I personally look forward to slumlord and his posts. He is the king of one liners. Deflave is just a spoiled child here who needed his ass spanked before his ego wrote daily checks that can't be cashed.

I have to be honest, the guy is a piece of Sh-it. The fact that he reminds you of some green beret having not served tells me all I need to know about the both of you. I posted here once when I had just lost one of my good friends and was attacked by him personally and he accused me of humping my dead friends body here. It takes a special kind of low life to punch a man when he is down. I see it here all the time, it serves no purpose. If you can't lift people up then you are simply and oxygen thief in my book. It's okay to disagree and joke about things. It's not okay to say things that you know if you said to someone's face they might try and cut your throat in real life. There is no reason to act that way period or incite people purposely. I don't post here a lot because of the ass-wipes like him being brave on their computers saying things they would never say in real life and if they did they certainly would do it again having reaped real world consequences.

I got pissed in real life over what he said and I swore never again. I would have done bodily harm to the man in that moment. Some of us have served and don't need to be angered by some jerk off. I have stuck to reading stuff on here for many years as there is a great amount of knowledge to be had here. There is also a ton of funny crap to laugh at here. So look at my years of being on here and you will see why I don't post because some of you have people on a pedestal in real life that you met on the internet who could be a 12 year old kid playing on the internet. The fact that you try and defend the guy tells everyone here even if it is their first day here what he is all about.

I will continue to keep my post count low and not even waste my time reading certain things here. To each his own it is a free country.

This is a real shame, no one deserves that bullscheit kind sir.
I am not posting on this thread... no way no how... not with a 10' pole...

Dude, leave me outta this.
I will continue to keep my post count low

thank you.....
Originally Posted by huntsman22
I will continue to keep my post count low

thank you.....

Thop it elkthlayer.

H5F,

I was drawing no connection between Freitas being a former Green Beret and Deflave. I only stated part of the guys background as what likely had help form his opinions in life.

The correlation between the two, for me, was in how Freitas saw our current situation with the Woke culture and the attempt of the Left to erase a history that made America a beacon of hope. That was all.

In homage to 79s search for the truth on behalf of his gf Flave. I give you, Deflave and his Compassion. circa 2020

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/15344146/4

For fúcks sakes.

🦫
Originally Posted by BOBBALEE
Did he ever get pregnant or was he on the rag all the time?

H5F,

I was drawing no connection between Freitas being a former Green Beret and Deflave. I only stated part of the guys background as what likely had help form his opinions in life.

The correlation between the two, for me, was in how Freitas saw our current situation with the Woke culture and the attempt of the Left to erase a history that made America a beacon of hope. That was all.

In homage to 79s search for the truth on behalf of his gf Flave. I give you, Deflave and his Compassion. circa 2020

For fúcks sakes.

🦫

Read through that thread again.

Smelled bad then, still does.

He's pretty smart when he's not drunk. Problem is he's drunk all the .....nevermind, I'm kidding.

Deflake is an asswhole. His other personality,Col Travis, is a pretty good guy for a manipulative narcissist.

Lol

I’m many things, but liar isnt one of them.
Lol

You, just like your BFF Tactical Travis, are a Pathological Liar.

The pathology prevents you from admitting you lie because you and your ilk always have "reasons" for your lying.

You lie like an honest man takes a breath. Without thought or question.

It's just your nature.

Lol

A penchant for denial and subjection by Flave is better? No.

🦫

H5F,

For fúcks sakes.

🦫

Read through that thread again.

Smelled bad then, still does.

Maybe that’s just sadness one might have after reading it.

🦫
Lol

The pathology prevents you from admitting you lie because you and your ilk always have "reasons" for your lying.

It's just your nature.

You’re getting frisky again.

Lol.

Your lies were laid bare for even the casual reader to see.
There's the old pioneer adage that goes something like...

"Don't waste time telling strangers of your problems because half think you're full of shiet and the other half don't give sheit.."
Lol

It's just your nature.

Originally Posted by NannyGoatWhine Pathological Liar hoping for help from Tactical Travis
Lol

It's just your nature.

Tell us about your bud Zelensky and his not Nazi Azov crew trying to save the world from Putin in his beautiful Obama/BidenSoros setup "Democratic" freedom loving government?
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Tell us about your bud Zelensky and his not Nazi Azov crew trying to save the world from Putin in his beautiful Obama/BidenSoros setup "Democratic" freedom loving government?

Originally Posted by Strider 11

Lol

It's just your nature.

Speaking of liars. You build a mighty big castle in the stories you tell of Wyoming Arms. Then a metal building appears with all sorts of oil well fittings and a few scattered bins of AR parts. The vision of greatness melts into a wasteland of uninteresting desolation, far from the picture described by you. No John Burns, no pictures of Kyle and John chumming it up, just denial of John even being much of a figure and certainly not missed in his absence…

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
WOW! Estrogen factor off the charts. When did this become a mean girl cu nt fest ? The guy is a tool . Everyone go to bed.
"I will pray for Deflav."

- Wabi-
Flave is a very smart guy that likes to fugg with people.

Burns is a very fat guy that drinks too much...

Wabi is a moron that couldn't find his own dick with two hands.

I could go on...

But honestly... what is the point?

It's the internet... JFC
Well huh...I though beaver10 was 'flave.
Deflave teaching hard headed people a thing or two.

I am certain that this shaming will be the undoing of Flave. He was entertaining while he was with us in his DeFlave character. Count me among those who will miss much of his work.

RIP Flave.
Wtf did he die 🤷‍♂️
Originally Posted by RAM
WOW! Estrogen factor off the charts. When did this become a mean girl cu nt fest ? The guy is a tool . Everyone go to bed.

LOL
Originally Posted by TimZ
Originally Posted by RAM

LOL

What makes it most funny is that it comes from a member whose presence here is largely defined by starting "sky is falling" threads.
I’ve always thought he had a wit and humor that many here can’t pull off.

If he doesn’t make me chuckle I shrug and go about my day.

This is the internet after all…
The diildo of consequences rarely arrives lubed.... DeFlave is a diildo...... smile
Wtf did he die 🤷‍♂️

He hasn't logged in under the pseudonym of deflave for about 3 days now, so there is hope...

Or maybe he just got tired of being publicly flogged by a beaver, and is back in group therapy for a spell.
Originally Posted by shrapnel
Lol

It's just your nature.

Speaking of liars. You build a mighty big castle in the stories you tell of Wyoming Arms. Then a metal building appears with all sorts of oil well fittings and a few scattered bins of AR parts. The vision of greatness melts into a wasteland of uninteresting desolation, far from the picture described by you. No John Burns, no pictures of Kyle and John chumming it up, just denial of John even being much of a figure and certainly not missed in his absence…

Ah oh........
Originally Posted by CashisKing

I disagree. He has a schtick that glazes a Gomer Pile aw shucks patina over genuine Grade-A troll skills.
Comparing him to Gomer Pile is an insult to Gomer Pile, Gomer was way smarter and funnier than the village idiot.
Comparing him to Gomer Pile is an insult to Gomer Pile, Gomer was way smarter and funnier than the village idiot.
More ignoring Flave on display here.
The diildo of consequences rarely arrives lubed....

😂
Originally Posted by efw

I disagree. He has a schtick that glazes a Gomer Pile aw shucks patina over genuine Grade-A troll skills.

Yep. He's probably the most accomplished troll on here. Which is saying something.
The diildo of consequences rarely arrives lubed.... DeFlave is a diildo...... smile

Just may be the quote of the week!! grin

I'd hate to get on your bad side brother irf.
Ammo hoarders/stockpilers are also on ignore, also spandex wearing bicyclist p hags.
Originally Posted by efw

Nope.

I've spoke with him on the phone.

It's not an act.
Ammo hoarders/stockpilers are also on ignore, also spandex wearing bicyclist p hags.
Is it part of your therapy that you have to declare who you have on ignore?

Are you really ignoring them if you announce that you're ignoring them at every opportunity?
Originally Posted by dassa
Is it part of your therapy that you have to declare who you have on ignore?

Are you really ignoring them if you announce that you're ignoring them at every opportunity?

Succinct^^^
Deflave and his sycophants peaked in Junior High school. For some reason a bunch of them landed on this forum.

You seem high strung. Is it your default position to slit the throat of people who offend you?

😂

🤣🤣🤣💯‼️

😂

🤣🤣🤣💯‼️

Seriously in 20 plus years here, that's one of the best quotes ever!!!!
Originally Posted by RAM

LOL

What makes it most funny is that it comes from a member whose presence here is largely defined by starting "sky is falling" threads.
Wait, you mean it's not Paul?

What the hell am I gonna do with all these hoarded supplies then?
Originally Posted by RAM

LOL

Wait, you mean it's not Paul?

What the hell am I gonna do with all these hoarded supplies then?

Well, in some ways it is, but it doesn't do any good to constantly cry about it.
Proof of not ignoring. Only way you could know. Maroon.

😂

🤣🤣🤣💯‼️

It's LRoyJetson's signature line !!

You girlz showing your bravery by taking pictures of the shop after hours are a hoot.

Lots of pictures in the lobby, some of Kyle.

If ShrappyBaldwin needed a picture of the Wizard and Kyle for her spank bank all she had to do was ask.

ShrappyBaldwin better go slow on rubbin her sandy VeeJay or it will get rubbed raw.

Originally Posted by Strider1

You girlz showing your bravery by taking pictures of the shop after hours are a hoot.

Lots of pictures in the lobby, some of Kyle.

If ShrappyBaldwin needed a picture of the Wizard and Kyle for her spank bank all she had to do was ask.

ShrappyBaldwin better go slow on rubbin her sandy VeeJay or it will get rubbed raw.

Originally Posted by Strider1

Are you trying to tell me, I didn't get into the building when it was open for business?

Keep it up loser. How did I get into the shop and talk to the manager and look at all the lack of AR parts. You may want to talk to someone who knows you, he certainly wasn't impressed with you and was damn glad you weren't hanging around more than a couple hours a month.

Besides, that picture of you and Kyle has to be at least 10-12 years old and 100 pounds ago, what a lard ass...
LMAO.......
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Deflave teaching hard headed people a thing or two.

Did he ever let go from eating the guys ass out?
Wtf did he die 🤷‍♂️

7 times so far.

😂

🤣🤣🤣💯‼️

Haha , it sure is Paul, I just checked, I knew I heard it somewhere but for the life of me couldn't remember where... LRoyJetson needs to return

Well, at least he's not a dic..., uh, nevermind. smile
Personally I thought this was a sympathy thread. Deflave's posts have been way to nice to most of you derps lately. Hope he is alright.
Wtf did he die 🤷‍♂️

😂

🤣🤣🤣💯‼️

Haha , it sure is Paul, I just checked, I knew I heard it somewhere but for the life of me couldn't remember where... LRoyJetson needs to return

Yes, yes he does !

I knew it was his, because I've used it numerous times.

wink

😂

🤣🤣🤣💯‼️

Thanking the gods here that LRoyJet is still on sabbatical. Otherwise he’d have cartoons of me pregnant. Wearing a diaper, and trying to duct tape my ass back on.

Small miracles and what not.

😂🦫

😂

🤣🤣🤣💯‼️

Yes, yes he does !

wink
It's amazing I got it right.... the schit that dwells in the crevices of my mind is kinda terrifying.... lol
LRoy , credit where credit is due! love that guy smile

😂

🤣🤣🤣💯‼️

Thanking the gods here that LRoyJet is still on sabbatical. Otherwise he’d have cartoons of me pregnant. Wearing a diaper, and trying to duct tape my ass back on.

Small miracles and what not.

😂🦫
Beav,
You can't get pregnant from an un-lubed diildo... a little butthurt, yep, but not prego... you will live... wink
I'm sure glad deflave takes off and hides for a while. His mere absence has so far created 11 pages of humor.

Deflaaaavee. Deflaaaave. Come back Deflave. Please come back Deflave. (Just not quickly. Feel free to take your time) Come back Deflaaave. Oh Deflave we miss you Deflave. Come back Deflave. They love you Deflave.

(think the final scene of Pale Rider or Shane)

kwg
Say beetlejuice three times.... wink

😂

🤣🤣🤣💯‼️

Yes, yes he does !

wink

Wait....what? laugh
Where the hell is Lroy while we’re at it
Say beetlejuice three times.... wink

No fuggin way. Someone said "John Burns" three times and look what happened.
Someone once said, “it’s just the innanet”. Many here should try to remember that. LOL

Clyde
Originally Posted by tzone

😂

🤣🤣🤣💯‼️

Yes, yes he does !

wink

Wait....what? laugh

I know, at first I was, like what?… Who's passing around the used, torcheres dido?

I misread, again.

lol

🦫
Flave..... lookin marvelous....

😂

🤣🤣🤣💯‼️

Yes, yes he does !

wink

Wait....what? laugh

grin

Tom, stop being nasty to me !!

This is about, Beav's gaping chasm !
Are you trying to tell me, I didn't get into the building when it was open for business?

Keep it up loser. How did I get into the shop and talk to the manager and look at all the lack of AR parts. You may want to talk to someone who knows you, he certainly wasn't impressed with you and was damn glad you weren't hanging around more than a couple hours a month.

Besides, that picture of you and Kyle has to be at least 10-12 years old and 100 pounds ago, what a lard ass...

Your picture of the shop was after hours and yes I can guarantee you never spoke to "The Manager". Give us all the name of this "Manager".

It's totally predictable you can't even keep your lies straight because you're a lying liar.

Originally Posted by Kirk Stovall A Pathological Liar
no pictures of Kyle and John chumming it up,

Originally Posted by Kirk Stovall A Pathological Liar getting caught being a Lying Liar

It's sad how many Tactical Travis wannabes lie just like an honest man breathes.

Originally Posted by BLG
Someone once said, “it’s just the innanet”. Many here should try to remember that. LOL

Clyde

Except pathological Liars such as Tactical Travis, ShrappyBaldwin AKA Kirk Stovall, and NannyGoatWhine take it beyond the internet.

And that is on one of his better days lol

Yes, yes he does !

I fixed mine with a little of this…All airtight again.

😝🦫
Tell the fire about your cot in the back John
Cot, mini fridge, and 5 gallon bucket
Yes and some wipes
So Beav and Flave, have a sword fight,

‘Flave ain’t been seen in three days, uh-huh…….

looks like Aprils fools plans are already enacted.

That asswhole chucklehead is gone till 4-1

SONSABITCHES………
WTF is going on here?
10 pages, wow and the poor little dude hasn’t been seen in awhile.

Rent free….
He might not be here under deflave but trust me, that little phaggot is here. CF is all he has.
Yes and some wipes
Yes and some Vagisil
Originally Posted by Tarkio
WTF is going on here?
#oregonmeltdown

You're a Liar. Having faith in Zelensky makes you a dumbass.

If Trump is smart enough, he'll help you Connect the Dots.

Putin gave Trump the symbolic World Cup soccer ball and said, "Now the ball is in your court". Putins capitulation to the leader of the New World and BRICS in tbe destruction of the NWO/WEF Globalists - your buds.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]nearest gas station directions

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]what gas stations are open right now
Wow

HINT!
Where’s Jonny ?
Where’s Jonny ?

Loco or Burnsey? Never mind, it doesn't matter. Birds of a feather.....
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Originally Posted by Tarkio
WTF is going on here?
#oregonmeltdown

🦫

You're a Liar. Having faith in Zelensky makes you a dumbass.

If Trump is smart enough, he'll help you Connect the Dots.

Putin gave Trump the symbolic World Cup soccer ball and said, "Now the ball is in your court". Putins capitulation to the leader of the New World and BRICS in tbe destruction of the NWO/WEF Globalists - your buds.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]nearest gas station directions

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]what gas stations are open right now

Jag,

How’d this ☝🏽 end up here?

Now, go pick your shìt up, and put it away in its proper place in your bedroom.

Thank you!

-Mom
Jag, don’t you know swordfight isn’t spelled with a “Q”

Clyde
Lol

It's just your nature.

LMAO!

"The vision of greatness melts into a wasteland of uninteresting desolation, far from the picture described by you."

Well put Shrap!

Your picture of the shop was after hours and yes I can guarantee you never spoke to "The Manager". Give us all the name of this "Manager".

It's totally predictable you can't even keep your lies straight because you're a lying liar.

Originally Posted by Kirk Stovall A Pathological Liar getting caught being a Lying Liar

It's sad how many Tactical Travis wannabes lie just like an honest man breathes.

Originally Posted by BLG

Clyde

Except pathological Liars such as Tactical Travis, ShrappyBaldwin AKA Kirk Stovall, and NannyGoatWhine take it beyond the internet.

So I wasn’t there?

Tell the truth, are there ball caps for sale just right of the door that goes into the shop?

Aren’t there un assembled AR parts on the shelves across the shop from the office? Barrels on the shelves against the wall of the back of the same shop and another doorway into the next room where the second garage door accesses with nothing to do with a failed attempt to make more than 50 ARs a year.

What a success story you are…

😂

🤣🤣🤣💯‼️

Hahaha. No kidding. Good one, fubes.
Johnny ?
Originally Posted by viking
10 pages, wow and the poor little dude hasn’t been seen in awhile.
Hey viking, you can remedy that at your preferences in your profile (see selection bottom left of photo):

lol. Paul. the ignore wizards still don't get flave
pumping gas in the airfore and never touching a firearm during your entire service makes you a tactical weapons manufacturing expert like Johnny vodka. shrapnel

Originally Posted by BLG

Clyde

So I wasn’t there?

Tell the truth, are there ball caps for sale just right of the door that goes into the shop?

Aren’t there un assembled AR parts on the shelves across the shop from the office? Barrels on the shelves against the wall of the back of the same shop and another doorway into the next room where the second garage door accesses with nothing to do with a failed attempt to make more than 50 ARs a year.

Originally Posted by ribka

lol. Paul. the ignore wizards still don't get flave

And never make a sandwich on the lid of his cooler lid.

Quickest way to "get" 'flave...
Flave and 🦫 bang yet?

Originally Posted by Jimmypop
Flave and 🦫 bang yet?

No Sir.

He’s run off, along with my child support payment.

🦫
Out of curiosity, why would you want to make this of all threads about you? Does your gayness really need this much attention?
grin

I’m not singling you out Paul. But no way I could pass up an underhand toss like that.
Flave and 🦫 bang yet?

No Sir.

🦫

You know he's spending the whole check at Florida's finest paraplegic strip club, place is crawling with puzzy.
Flave and 🦫 bang yet?

No Sir.

🦫

You know he's spending the whole check at Florida's finest paraplegic strip club, place is crawling with puzzy.

Against the ADA? disgusting
Out of curiosity, why would you want to make this of all threads about you? Does your gayness really need this much attention?
Flave and 🦫 bang yet?

No Sir.

🦫

KSMITH is back in the house.

You're even worse at Sockpuppeting than you are at Stolen Valor.

Originally Posted by BLG

Clyde

So I wasn’t there?

LMAO......you'll have better luck high jumping 8ft in the next Olympic games than fatassss Burns honestly answering the question. Great piece of intel work though Shrap!
Originally Posted by JGRaider
LMAO......you'll have better luck high jumping 8ft in the next Olympic games than fatassss Burns honestly answering the question. Great piece of intel work though Shrap!

Tell Jeff you’re out of Vagisil ,John. Maybe Santa will put some under your cot sleeping pad.

Says a sock that’s hidings behind a closet door.

So who’s really the gay here?

lol

🦫
Burns' physical fitness is a selling point for the military tactical Wyoming Arms lifestyle

Says a sock that’s hidings behind a closet door.

So who’s really the gay here?

lol

🦫

This John guy. Short answer:)
Burns' physical fitness is a selling point for the military tactical Wyoming Arms lifestyle

Interesting...

I had a basketball when I was younger... that kinda look like that pic.

But it was less orange.
Ballz, Burns, and Beaver.

Trifecta of stand up character.

BTW... Where is Ballz?

Is it Black Lab Season in Oregon... again?

One of my favorites..

[Linked Image from external-content.duckduckgo.com][/quote]

Ball burned beaver…..
Me and Jim Beam have left a few in that condition.

LRoy will be back to mock the fools further...

He is just dealing with some stuff at the moment...

Y'all cover his 6...

Ball burned beaver…..

You durn Virginian you...

BTW... Where is Ballz?

Is it Black Lab Season in Oregon... again?

1. His sisters kilt him.

2. He’s on a mental hold at Sacred Heart Medical until they get his meds figured out.

3. Consuelo and his mom have a restraining order on him so he can’t get back home to his computer.

I’m going with #1.

🦫

Ball burned beaver…..

😂🦫
LYING LIARS
Poor Ballz...

He be kilt...

Damn...
This one ain’t bad either…

[Linked Image from external-content.duckduckgo.com][/quote]
Here's one Lroy made for me:

Hey liar’s liar, what about the description of the interior of your tin castle that is mostly barren of ARs and you. You going to deny it and redirect?

What a pathetic loser, and you’re the only one that doesn’t know it..

That's awesome.

I sorta joke about owning tards here on the fire but this tard has another tard make shops about me for her spank bank.

How does one even commision such a thing?

Meanwhile I have put on a clinic in how to take a Tactical Travis thread and make it my own.

Gruff,

Your loyalty and integrity to your Pard, are not mutually exclusive in this situation, as long as you remained silent.

When you speak, you maintain loyalty, but your integrity is ruined.

We all know Deflave is a hypocrite and a liar.

You placed yourself in this same position on your own.

🦫

Gruff,

Your loyalty and integrity to your Pard, are not mutually exclusive in this situation, as long as you remained silent.

🦫

Originally Posted by NannyGoatWine Pathological Liar
Its just the innanet boys.

Being easily offended just ensures you will be offended.
Originally Posted by Backroads

Yet Kirk Stovall, Pathological Liar, made a 1000 mile round trip just to take a picture in my parking lot after hours.

Internet is serious business for Pathological Liars.

Originally Posted by Strider 1 of 1
John do you own the building and lot?
Tell Jeff you’re out of Vagisil ,John. Maybe Santa will put some under your cot sleeping pad.

LOL😂😂

Gruff,

🦫

I skimmed the last 30 pages or so of that abortion of a thread and didn't see the big "ah-ha." What post number did you nail him with?

Yet Kirk Stovall, Pathological Liar, made a 1000 mile round trip just to take a picture in my parking lot after hours.

Hey there Skip, as in skip the truth. I didn’t make a 1000 mile round trip to see your vacant lot. I was at the Cody gun show and thought I would see the great enterprise that you bragged about on the Campfire. You know damn well I was there, I described the inside of the building that you have a minuscule attachment to and claim dynamic achievement at.

So my description of the interior isn’t correct according to you? YOUR parking lot? Now that is rich!

You were gone for several months on some sort of drying out period. Everyone, including your site manager didn’t miss you, but hoped the therapy might help. We were all wrong, you are just as stupid as you were before therapy…

😂😂😂😂😂
I know I haven’t been around here long, but man you guys can get brutal.😎
Originally Posted by 700LTR

To the uninitiated it may appear to be brutal. Very little of it really is though. Some people get a little bit too wound up, but for the most part it's just a bunch of good guys giving each other harmless grief.

Hey there Skip, as in skip the truth. I didn’t make a 1000 mile round trip to see your vacant lot. I was at the Cody gun show and thought I would see the great enterprise that you bragged about on the Campfire. You know damn well I was there, I described the inside of the building that you have a minuscule attachment to and claim dynamic achievement at.

So my description of the interior isn’t correct according to you? YOUR parking lot? Now that is rich!

You were gone for several months on some sort of drying out period. Everyone, including your site manager didn’t miss you, but hoped the therapy might help. We were all wrong, you are just as stupid as you were before therapy…

Well Shrap,
Liars gonna lie!

Originally Posted by BLG

Clyde

So I wasn’t there?

Needs bumped as I'm betting Burns missed it. LOL
Originally Posted by 700LTR

To the uninitiated it may appear to be brutal. Very little of it really is though. Some people get a little bit too wound up, but for the most part it's just a bunch of good guys giving each other harmless grief.

That which constitutes rude and boorish behavior is certainly subject to each individual's interpretation.

I was brought up to respect other people, that pesky GOLDEN RULE thing about treating others in the same way that you would want others to treat you. I try to be respectful toward others and I expect the same from them if I'm going to interact with those people on an on-going basis. If I can avoid it, I don't associate myself with people who exhibit rude and boorish behavior in person and use the ignore feature on this site to achieve the same.

Different people, different experiences, different expectations, different interpretations.
Directed to no one in particular, but busting balls around here is brought to another level.

The unfortunate thing is, many here wear their Puzzy on their sleeve.

Carry on.

Clyde

Gruff,

🦫

I skimmed the last 30 pages or so of that abortion of a thread and didn't see the big "ah-ha." What post number did you nail him with?

You won't find one.
Well said !
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Gruff,

🦫

You won't find one.

Nope.

Beav's reality of what 'Flave does and doesn't do is not reality.
Originally Posted by Rooster7
Nope.

Beav's reality of what 'Flave does and doesn't do is not reality.

But his obsession and envy are very real.

Gruff,

🦫

🦫
Well said !

Fúck off!

🦫

Travis....

The quest for CF supremacy is noble.

THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE!

mike r
Originally Posted by lvmiker

THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE!

mike r

Originally Posted by The Wizard

Originally Posted by Strider 100-99

Originally Posted by The Pathological Liars at 24hr Campfire

THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE!

mike r

Wabi, lords over all.

Take a knee mike. It’s your turn.

Lol

🦫
Originally Posted by DMc
Travis....

30,000 meme posts

7,000 with any content.

You have a closer relationship with a crayon box than anything else.

Texas, still ❤️ Flave.

Lol

🦫
Been obsessive compulsive long? ADD? ADHD? Meds? You're a sick puppy chummy...
Intelligent yes,witty yes, a [bleep] that disrupts every thread he’s involved in absolutely. The man has a lot of very good dialogue on subjects he’s well versed in but goes after anyone he thinks is weak with a vengeance. That is a sign of low self esteem and I’m not sure why? It obvious he’s intelligent and successful but degrades anyone he sees a a threat. What threat on a internet board who knows.

THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE!

mike r

ROFLMAO...

That has to be the funniest thing posted in 6 months...

Is there a Blue Ribbon award or sumthing?
Originally Posted by Nestucca
Intelligent yes,witty yes, a [bleep] that disrupts every thread he’s involved in absolutely. The man has a lot of very good dialogue on subjects he’s well versed in but goes after anyone he thinks is weak with a vengeance. That is a sign of low self esteem and I’m not sure why? It obvious he’s intelligent and successful but degrades anyone he sees a a threat. What threat on a internet board who knows.

Threat lol

Like when he started name dropping what he believed to be posters real names? Or when he posted their supposed employers?

That’s a bitch ass Oregon move. You guys own that shît.

Threat lol

I chuckled too...

THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE!

mike r

ROFLMAO...

That has to be the funniest thing posted in 6 months...

Is there a Blue Ribbon award or sumthing?

DXM is abused in high doses to experience euphoria and visual and auditory hallucinations. Users take various amounts depending on their body weight and the effect they are attempting to achieve. Some users ingest 250 to 1,500 milligrams in a single dosage, far more than the recommended therapeutic dosages described above.
Illicit use of DXM is referred to on the street as “Robo-tripping,” “skittling,” or “dexing,” derived from the products that are most commonly abused, Robitussin and Coricidin HBP. DXM abuse has traditionally involved drinking large volumes
of the OTC liquid cough preparations. More recently, however, abuse of tablet and gel capsule preparations has increased.
How bout that cot John ?

Fugg...

The King don't wants no more Blue Ribbons and chit...

Just a fat drunk bitch to mock...

All a man really needs...

And a few math problems from time to time...
How bout that cot John ?
Still no Vagisil I bet
birdchit rolls in.

LMAO
LOL
cashlessqueen is ready to scratch someone’s eyes out and hit ‘em with her purse

😂
Cumligia to the rescue LOL😂
Rough day at the pizza parlor
alwaysatwat still hasn’t left the trailer park

🤣
Ricky can’t father a child

Not for lacka tryin, but his boyfriend's gettin tired a the pressure ta conceive.
Originally Posted by Fubarski

Not for lacka tryin, but his boyfriend's gettin tired a the pressure ta conceive.
Tonto is ALWAYS... like the clogged toilet that happens as soon as Bullchit Burns shows up...

Predictable as the sunrise...

Threat lol

Like when he started name dropping what he believed to be posters real names? Or when he posted their supposed employers?

Go lick his balls you dumb fuuck.
Tonto is ALWAYS... like the clogged toilet that happens as soon as Bullchit Burns shows up...

Predictable as the sunrise...
LOL😂😂
Originally Posted by rcamuglia
cashlessqueen is ready to scratch someone’s eyes out and hit ‘em with her purse

😂

I never took a Tonto Tactical Training Class...

Are purses manditory?

Sounds kinda gay to be honest.

Threat lol

Go lick his balls you dumb fuuck.

lol
Does Wyoming Arms offer Tonto Tactical Training Classes?

Are Top Ramen noodles served at break time?

Does John eats all the leftovers when no one shows up?

How else can you explain how a midget is so absurdly fat?
I shouldn't judge...

Maybe he has a Gland problem.

Threat lol

Laffin…

More like a transplanted, Pennsyltuckian, bitch move, if you’re asking.

As I said - Your integrity was wrecked the moment you opened your suck. So own it.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...s/1895899/green-ring-olympic#Post1895899

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/1895905/ek-knives#Post1895905

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...1900013/re-another-book-sale#Post1900013

Before you start running those lips again, Gruffster, on how far back I had to go to find proof. It’s easier to start in the way back, then to randomly locate other posts that I remember such topics and names being discussed by Flave on his own.

Sorry, pard.

You lose.

🦫

Threat lol

Laffin…

As I said - Your integrity was wrecked the moment you opened your suck. So own it.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/1895905/ek-knives#Post1895905

Before you start running those lips again, Gruffster, on how far back I had to go to find proof. It’s easier to start in the way back, then to randomly locate other posts that I remember such topics and names being discussed by Flave on his own.

Sorry, pard.

You lose.

🦫

I clicked your links and have no idea what you are trying to say.

Care to write it out in crayon?

You're posting links to posts from threads 11 years before you joined. You're datamining to try and justify your actions post facto.

I'd get a real kick out of reading your PM threads where you girls are combining efforts on this.

Threat lol

Laffin…

Sorry, pard.

You lose.

🦫

You're posting links to posts from threads 11 years before you joined. You're datamining to try and justify your actions post facto.

I'd get a real kick out of reading your PM threads where you girls are combining efforts on this.
It would take crayons and a white wall for you to comprehend much.

Threat lol

Laffin…

Sorry, pard.

You lose.

🦫

It would take crayons and a white wall for you to comprehend much.

Well take a stab at it? Or do you need more time to coordinate your posts?

Threat lol

Laffin…

Sorry, pard.

You lose.

🦫

Last help I’m giving you to bring a smidge of reality and truthfulness into your life.

Lol

Beav out.
I shouldn't judge...

Maybe he has a Gland problem.

Was wonderin when his due date was.

Threat lol

Laffin…

Sorry, pard.

You lose.

🦫

Last help I’m giving you to bring a smidge of reality and truthfulness into your life.

Lol

Beav out.

He signed his first name to a post, and you are going to use that to justify your bullshît?

Holy shît

This is why I don't hang out with females that aren't my wife. you're [bleep] crazy
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]free picture hosting websites
Well take a stab at it? Or do you need more time to coordinate your posts. Laughing

Constipation from installation.

tater head flooded the clam's tunnels.

tater head flooded the clam's tunnels.
😂😂😂
Beaver10, gotta say that after reading your posts on this thread you are one hilarious tree chewer and a credit to 24 Hour Campfire.

It's gentlemen like you who make this outdoor site the best and most fun hunting and fishing site in North America!

Rock on young man cool
Well take a stab at it? Or do you need more time to coordinate your posts. Laughing

"I'm going to do some custom google searching to back up a post I made yesterday"
Deflave is part of the ecosystem. If he gets axed somebody else will step out of the woodwork and fill that niche.

Better the Deflave we know than a pale, stale, didn't-inhale imitation.

"I'm going to do some custom google searching to back up a post I made yesterday"
Go for it I don’t know how or care to. Rock on
Beaver10, gotta say that after reading your posts on this thread you are one hilarious tree chewer and a credit to 24 Hour Campfire.

It's gentlemen like you who make this outdoor site the best and most fun hunting and fishing site in North America!

Rock on young man cool
I agree totally with a large portion of a small amount of your post.

You don't care so much you keep posting.

Your buddy Beaver is burning up his bandwidth running extra windows doing just that while you keep the convo going.

Enjoy your evening.

You don't care so much you keep posting.

Your buddy Beaver is burning up his bandwidth running extra windows doing just that while you keep the convo going.

Enjoy your evening.
You’re a [bleep] idiot I finally had a day off and glanced in here and saw this and yet I’m keeping the conversation going for my buddy Beaver. He don’t need my help to beat your dumb ass down. Enjoy your night have another drink and while your at it go back and count and see how many times I’ve posted on this damn thread you dip [bleep].
Plz get along
Originally Posted by Strider 101-100

I shan't be compelled enough to chime in on this unfortunate douchebuggery.
Hell I’m waiting Billy you’ve apparently been monitoring this thread because every time I’ve looked in since you responded to me the first time you have a response. It would be my first post on this thread unlike you defending your man crush. Tell me how many times I’ve kept this going for Beaver10. He is a buddy of mine because I surround myself with good people and I’m curious if you do the same?
Deflave's trolling skills are legendary.

Anyone offended by his posts deserves to be offended
Where the hell is 79s
We’re better than this
Did Brokedick Tonto... and his fat midget liar go night night?
John...

Gin is your friend...

Never forget that...
A guy walked into a bar…

He walks up to the bar, and he pulls a tiny man out of his pocket and a miniature piano. He puts them on the bar, and the tiny man starts playing Mozart.

The bartender says that's amazing, and he asks, "where did you get that little guy?"

The man points and says, "There was a genie out front, granting wishes. If you hurry, I think he's still there."

The bartender dashes out the front door. A little while later, he comes back in, followed by a bunch of ducks.

The bartender scowls at the man and says, "You didn't tell me that genie was deaf. I asked him for a million bucks, and he gave me a million ducks."

"Tell me about it," the man says. "Do you really think I asked that genie for an eleven inch pianist?"
Ballz...

Big Sis knows best...

Never forget that...

(I knows ya is a lurker)
We’re better than this

We once were.
absolutely the hilarious part is sold over a quarter million dollars yesterday.... mom currently doing green beans chicken and baked tater....
Originally Posted by SamOlson
We’re better than this

We once were.

I’m going to hell for so much worse than inane internet posting.
I need to start doing better drugs in hopes of figuring all of this out.
We’re better than this

We once were.

I've been to hell...

Ain't that bad by comparison.
We’re better than this

We once were.

I've been to hell...

Ain't that bad by comparison.
😂😂

Gots any TeleTubby GIFs John?
Or maybe dancing monkeys?

If you are sober enough to cut and paste...
BTW...

Flave is very mean...

Just saying...
LYING LIARS LIE
Flave has NEVER been rude rude or mean to me.

Evah.

But perhaps I was too slow to recognize it.
Flave has NEVER been rude rude or mean to me.

Evah.

But perhaps I was too slow to recognize it.

Never?

Evah?

I need to start doing better drugs in hopes of figuring all of this out.

It's a lot like working with women in an office environment...
Who is this "deflave" anyway?
Originally Posted by smokepole
He is an imaginary internet character that annoys woman masquerading as men.
Originally Posted by Mike_S

So he is what you make of him?
Originally Posted by Mike_S

So he is what you make of him?
Some of us here need to step away from the screen, maybe go shoot a .22 or something. Its the fricking inter web, reality takes a back seat here.
Originally Posted by Timbermaster
Lmao
Left at “don’t need money”

😂😂
Originally Posted by slumlord
Lmao
Left at “don’t need money”

😂😂
Hahaha
20 pages. Who'd a thunk.

kwg
What’s the over/ under on how soon we will be seeing

“Where is Deflave “ threads?
Seems y'all have lost the track.

Sam, it's prolly not worth it. I did those things in a land far far away, a long time ago.

Rather than helping to figure it out, they just lead to asking more questions.
He was great in No Country for Old Men.
He was great in No Country for Old Men.

Shane, The Searchers.
Which one is Deflave?
I respect Deflaves insights. He’s rude at times. Uncalled for IMO but he doesn’t care what I think and sure hasn’t asked my opinion.

He can be rude but he usually isn’t classless, or stupid, and doesn’t let his emotions get the best of him. His insults are more bombastic than personal, or cruel.

I’ve seen a lot more ignorant, lowbrow, and mean spirited comments by others that have zero interesting comments than anything that Deflave post.
Rather than helping to figure it out, they just lead to asking more questions.

That quip has a bit of a George Carlin influence. 👍
He seems knowledgeable about several things and doesn't give a rip what we think about his replies or about him personally.
I'd share some IPA's, with the prick !

wink
© 24hourcampfire