Home
In this "debate". Krispy Kreme is running interference but Ron & Vivek have pinned her speechless.
I don't give a

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
I see that.

Christie knows he is about to pop his temperature probe, so he is assisting Haley
Then shut the ph uk up and go back to jerkin your gerkin
Originally Posted by RAM
Then shut the ph uk up and go back to jerkin your gerkin
Funny how those that say they don’t care, just have to tell us.
Which means they did or would have passed by with no comment! crazy
You didn't like the Live thread?

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...ored-first-loser-debate-here-live#UNREAD
What kind of Phag would waste time watching it?
It must be tough to get a shellacking like that and still want to be a "girl boss" for the cameras at the same time. If she claims they are picking on a woman, it makes her look like the weak, feckless woman she is, even though she wants to really really badly.
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
I don't give a

Road trip?

🦫
And the Republicans continue to cannibalize one another, making every single one of them damaged goods to those voters that are on the fence or independents.

Regardless of Bidens absolute abomination of a presidency and his crippling policy positions that have him at one of the lowest approval ratings ever. With the Republicans platform on restricting or eliminating abortion and their habit of eating their own, they will once again snatch defeat out of the jaws of victory.
Haley.
Have foot will shoot.

Osky
Originally Posted by SupFoo

SupFoo is getting a bit territorial here.

"Bitch be skimmin' my views."
Vivek is telling truths that the other three candidates won't touch with a 10 foot pole. He also hammered the other three for licking Trump's boots, then stabbing him in the back.
Agreed.
Sorry man. You need a thread with a grabby title. I looked, missed you.
Originally Posted by RAM

Liar. You routinely pull this chit.
Man Chester the Molester ..

Hahahaha Hahahaha
Originally Posted by RAM
Originally Posted by RAM

Good Lord!
Originally Posted by RAM

Lmao..... tards.
Originally Posted by RAM
In this "debate". Krispy Kreme is running interference but Ron & Vivek have pinned her speechless.

She cannot hang with either Vivek or Ron. Meaningless, though. Not one of them is going to be President.
She got her twat kicked.
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Vivek is telling truths that the other three candidates won't touch with a 10 foot pole. He also hammered the other three for licking Trump's boots, then stabbing him in the back.
I'm about halfway through his book "Woke, Inc. - Inside Corporate America's Social Justice Scam".

He thinks and sees issues like a CEO, not a politician. In some of the minor points he mentions about social causes he definitely wouldn't pass the 24hcf Mob Purity Test - he looks at issues objectively and points out the good and bad on both sides. He does make a very convincing case that the Deep State isn't some dark conspiracy but just a lot of middle and upper managers in government, private enterprise and academia doing what bureaucrats do best, expand their power and protect their phony baloney jobs at all costs. He calls it a 4th Branch of Government - the Managerial class.

He also points out, over and over, how CEO's of large corporations are very cynically using their make believe support of social justice issues to mask their greed and increase their personal power and bottom line, all to the detriment of the entire country.

The main impression I get is that he believes very, very strongly in the limitation of powers as expressly laid out in the Constitution and, since it is the focus of this book, that social issues should be decided in open debate by all Americans, not dictated to us by an ever more powerful group of people inside and outside of government who are unaccountable to the democratic system.

I don't know if he's ready for the Oval Office yet but I could see him playing an important role in someone else's administration really exposing the insane policies and outright criminality in government and private enterprise and offering very workable solutions to them.
I've seen several clips now, Vivek S. obliterated Nikki. All she could do was stand there with a weak smile and take that whipping. Especially where Vivek said that Nikki would send our sons to die in a war so she could buy a bigger house.
Who won?
Trump!
Originally Posted by muleshoe
Trump!
I meant who is winning second! 🤣
The V guy.

But Nikki seems to be the media favorite so they’ll probably crown her.
This isn't the first time she's had her teeth "punched in".....
https://twitter.com/chuckmaddenpics/status/1732591267811312121/photo/1

Hilarious
Originally Posted by RAM

Are you phuggin' serious? Take a friggin Midol.
Originally Posted by RAM

lolololololol
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by RAM

She cannot hang with either Vivek or Ron. Meaningless, though. Not one of them is going to be President.
Speaks VOLUMES how she would play on a World stage. This is embarrassing. And the Media is mum. Zero comment or follow up.

Put her up w/ Putin or Xi ? Pathetic.

SupFoo is getting a bit territorial here.

"Bitch be skimmin' my views."

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Now THAT'S funny.
Foo has one more comment in his thread than you do RAM, but your views eclipse his.
Thread competition. Compelling stuff.
Originally Posted by RAM

lolololololol

there can only be one.....bob
The V guy.

But Nikki seems to be the media favorite so they’ll probably crown her.

MSM fugs allways try to pick the pres candidate for the repubs so their demmy fug can win
Just that simple , what don't remember the buildup they gave McCain to drop him like a used condom ?mb
That beech has bombed my phone constantly!!
You might want to check the "V" guy. IF you like his words you like Obama's. He has been repeating Obama speech slogans.

Plagiarizes like Biden.
Originally Posted by RAM

lolololololol

So gay
Trump!

Sorry, but he didn’t show up.
Originally Posted by kenjs1
You might want to check the "V" guy. IF you like his words you like Obama's. He has been repeating Obama speech slogans.

Plagiarizes like Biden.

Was he with Mandela in Soweto, too?
Originally Posted by Calvin
Trump!

Again!
Trump!

That's pretty good. He didn't even show up and still won.
Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho
I'm about halfway through his book "Woke, Inc. - Inside Corporate America's Social Justice Scam".

He thinks and sees issues like a CEO, not a politician. In some of the minor points he mentions about social causes he definitely wouldn't pass the 24hcf Mob Purity Test - he looks at issues objectively and points out the good and bad on both sides. He does make a very convincing case that the Deep State isn't some dark conspiracy but just a lot of middle and upper managers in government, private enterprise and academia doing what bureaucrats do best, expand their power and protect their phony baloney jobs at all costs. He calls it a 4th Branch of Government - the Managerial class.

He also points out, over and over, how CEO's of large corporations are very cynically using their make believe support of social justice issues to mask their greed and increase their personal power and bottom line, all to the detriment of the entire country.

The main impression I get is that he believes very, very strongly in the limitation of powers as expressly laid out in the Constitution and, since it is the focus of this book, that social issues should be decided in open debate by all Americans, not dictated to us by an ever more powerful group of people inside and outside of government who are unaccountable to the democratic system.

I don't know if he's ready for the Oval Office yet but I could see him playing an important role in someone else's administration really exposing the insane policies and outright criminality in government and private enterprise and offering very workable solutions to them.

Good post.
Vivek represents the young people and discusses issues that young people are going to have to concern themselves with.
The Communists have noticed Vivek and they hate him, of course.

https://twitter.com/CitizenFreePres/status/1732776087451472197
The Communists have noticed Vivek and they hate him, of course.

https://twitter.com/CitizenFreePres/status/1732776087451472197

I would suspect a full court press of hatefulness coming to Vivek today.

He smoked both Haley and Christie last night.

If Trump wins, He should appoint Vivek the new Zhar of "Bull$hit Eradication" and let him after all the triple redundant bureaucratic oppression that has accumulated on the hill.
Where is Vivek going to go after this election if he is to stay in the spotlight and scare the schit out of the Establishment?
Originally Posted by steve4102
Where is Vivek going to go after this election if he is to stay in the spotlight and scare the schit out of the Establishment?

Great question.
Vivek is a Hindu.

Desantis came across as likable and received loud cheers last night. He didn’t fall into Kristi creams traps to alienate the Maga crowd.
Vivek is a Hindu.

Desantis came across as likable and received loud cheers last night. He didn’t fall into Kristi creams traps to alienate the Maga crowd.
Is Hindu a problem? For presidents we've had atheists, deists, unitarians, agnostics, and one de facto Moslem for sure. We've had several that were only nominally Christian.
Originally Posted by Hastings
Vivek is a Hindu.

Is Hindu a problem? For presidents we've had atheists, deists, unitarians, agnostics, and one de facto Moslem for sure. We've had several that were only nominally Christian.

I don’t like it. Hindu is Hindu.
Originally Posted by Simplepeddler

Great question.

Cabinet.
The FOX propaganda machine has joined CNN in attacking Vivek.

https://twitter.com/CitizenFreePres/status/1732776880078512204
Vivek is a Hindu.

Then just hang on and vote for Trump.
Vivek is a Hindu.

Most of the government we have now is atheist at best, satanic at worst. So I'm supposed to worry about a Hindu?
Mike "I announce my Christian leanings at every opportunity, now let's go kill some people" Pence is what passes for Christians in the Federal Government.
Vivek is a Hindu.

Most of the government we have now is atheist at best, satanic at worst. So I'm supposed to worry about a Hindu?

At least he does not lie about it.
Vivek is a Hindu.

Even had (gulp) had a catholic!!
Originally Posted by Jim1611
Vivek is a Hindu.

I’ll vote for whoever is the R nominee. But my preference is to not vote for a practicing Hindu in the primaries. You can vote for whoever you want.

Vivek would be fine for the #2 or any other cabinet position.

Great question.

Cabinet.
Never get confirmed.

Remember, Trump had to appoint Backstabbers and Deep State Swampers in order to get confirmation.
The FOX propaganda machine has joined CNN in attacking Vivek.

https://twitter.com/CitizenFreePres/status/1732776880078512204
They have to, Murdoch has over $800 Million invested in Dominion and the 2024 selection.
Every time they have to rewrite an algorithm it cost more money.
Mike "I announce my Christian leanings at every opportunity, now let's go kill some people" Pence is what passes for Christians in the Federal Government.
Pence is a Christian and we are to be concerned that Vivek is a Hindu?
[quote=Hastings][quote=Calvin]Vivek is a Hindu.

Do you know any personally, not talking about convenience store or motel interactions but really know any?
Vivek is a Hindu.

How do you know?
Vivek is a Hindu.

How do you know?

What do you mean? Vivek called out Haley over becoming Christian. In his mind she did it for politics not passion. So think he is lying about being Hindu?
Not the feeling I got listening to him last night. What did I miss?

Do you know any personally, not talking about convenience store or motel interactions but really know any?

If you want a Hindu to lead our great nation, by all means vote for a Hindu.

My preference is to not vote for a Hindu in the primaries as my belief system has little in common to Hinduism.

I know. I am just a bitter white dude clinging to my guns and religion. At least I still get to vote.

Useless back-stabbing phony pos.

My preference is to not vote for a Hindu in the primaries as my belief system has little in common to Hinduism.

I know. I am just a bitter white dude clinging to my guns and religion. At least I still get to vote.

I can understand where you are coming from. However, many, many, many Americans thought the country would go to hell in a handbasket when JFK was elected as a catholic. Now, many, many, many Americans hold him as an American Hero.

Well, that brings him up a notch in my book.

I am voting for a president, not a preacher. I suspect Trump doesn't go into prayerful consultation with the Lord on his decisions. And I suspect Trump isn't any more than nominally Christian, but he discharged his duties as president admirably. Unlike our Moslem atheist and the bumbling incompetent we now suffer with.

If I were guessing I would say Vivek is not a devout Hindu. At least he didn't do as did Nikki and our own Piyush (Bobby) Jindal and hide behind Christian conversion.
Vivek is a Hindu.

How do you know?

What do you mean? Vivek called out Haley over becoming Christian. In his mind she did it for politics not passion. So think he is lying about being Hindu?
Not the feeling I got listening to him last night. What did I miss?
Pence, I thought you were referring to Pence and his Christian Faith.

If I am correct, how do you know he is not lying.
Vivek is a Hindu.

I’ll vote for whoever is the R nominee..
Yes indeed, that “Lesser of Two Evils” voting has served us well, let’s keep it up.
Read his books.

The guy lays out quite clearly who he is, what he believes in and how he developed those beliefs. One of the early chapters in the book I'm reading is about why he became a capitalist. Being a Hindoo WOG doesn't bother me. Read the Bhagavad Gita - besides being an interesting story about a blue skinned charioteer, at its heart it's about morality and the proper role of religion in daily life.

So, a moral person who believes in the American Way (the classic one touted at the beginning of the old Superman TV show), is smart as a whip with a Biology degree from Harvard and a law degree from Yale, has an insider's knowledge of corporate America and in particular the financial institutions that have a hugely disproportionate amount of power, is disgusted by identity politics and the lies and cynical duplicity of government and corporate leaders and who sees the real problem being what he stated last night - that the elected officials aren't the people who run the country - yeah, fugg him.

You guys aren't going to like his stances on small issues. He is a critical thinker who doesn't march in lockstep with The List of Accepted Beliefs outlined in the Hunter's Campfire. But he - or someone like him - is what the country needs and what Trump is at heart, a businessman who wants to get down to the business of straightening out this country.

I don't know if he has a snowball's chance in Hell of being elected and if he did he'd have to fight the same monolithic opposition that Trump did, but even if all he can do is throw truth in people's faces then he will be doing the country a great service.

I am voting for a president, not a preacher. I suspect Trump doesn't go into prayerful consultation with the Lord on his decisions. And I suspect Trump isn't any more than nominally Christian, but he discharged his duties as president admirably. Unlike our Moslem atheist and the bumbling incompetent we now suffer with.

If I were guessing I would say Vivek is not a devout Hindu. At least he didn't do as did Nikki and our own Piyush (Bobby) Jindal and hide behind Christian conversion.

Now he's not devout. LOL. I suggest you take a hard look at Hinduism and decide if that's what you want for the #1.

I didn't vote for the Muslim either.
Yes indeed, that “Lesser of Two Evils” voting has served us well, let’s keep it up.

And your solution is?
Vivek is a Hindu.

I’ll vote for whoever is the R nominee..

I like many suspect that you actually vote. How about we take pictures of our filled-out ballots at the next election.
Vivek is a Hindu.

I’ll vote for whoever is the R nominee. But my preference is to not vote for a practicing Hindu in the primaries. You can vote for whoever you want.

Vivek would be fine for the #2 or any other cabinet position.

I'm not concerned about Vivek running for president in the coming election. The establishment hates him to a lesser degree than Trump. That's why him being Hindu is of no concern for me at this time. I'm also not insisting you vote for Trump but I sure hope you see him as being the very best choice we have. None on that debate stage offer anything we need but everything we've seen fail in the past, except for Vivek and his claim to fame is he has no political record for us to judge.
Originally Posted by jorgeI

And your solution is?

What makes you think that there's a solution?

And your solution is?

Bristoe, are you going to vote?

Great question.

Cabinet.
Never get confirmed.

Remember, Trump had to appoint Backstabbers and Deep State Swampers in order to get confirmation.

Mitch Mitch Mitch

There’s You Clue ..
Originally Posted by ironbender
Trump!
I meant who is winning second! 🤣
Ron

kwg
I was referring to Vivek.

Pence is, I fear, like most of us are, a cafeteria christian. He only consumes what he wants. And there is a reason the devil puts the desserts at the front of the line of choices.
I don't care if Vivek is Hundu, Honda or Hundai

He's smart, articulate and a million times better than Biden or God forbid Gavin Newsom.
Originally Posted by Salmonella

He's smart, articulate and a million times better than Biden or God forbid Gavin Newsom.
Agreed, but the concern is, “is he real, or just another Deep State operative “

Some say he is too good to be true, others agree with him yet are skeptical and many are just bigots ignoring the message in favor of attacking the messenger.

I like what he has to say and I like the fact that he is not a politician, but do I trust him? Duno, too early to tell, but I do hope he finds a way after this election process to continue pissing off every Republican and Democrat in DC.

He is not fighting them right now, he is fighting with the Neocons and the Republican leadership.

Do you think he is better than, DeSantis, or Haley? That is the choice we have in front of us at this point.
In almost every election the tallest candidate wins. That's a problem for Vivek. Besides, Trump is going to get the nomination.

Trump would do well to consider Nikki Haley for VP. He doesn't need to do anything to please grumpy old men from rural locations. They will vote for him anyway. But he does need to appeal to suburban woman voters.
Vivek is two generations removed from most people on this forum. He grew up in a different America and he addresses the issues that people of his generation has.

Those same issues *should* be what the older folks have. But the fact is, most politicians that currently hold office are owned 10 times over. They know what they can talk about and what they can't talk about.

Vivek has "fug you" money. He sees the real problems with America and he's not afraid to address them. He's extremely sharp, articulate, and he absolutely won't take no schitt.

Christy tried to give him some schitt last night and Vivek told him to get the hell off the stage and go have a nice meal somewhere.

I'm voting for him in the primary. I'll vote for Trump in the general if he gets the GOP nomination.

I wouldn't vote for Nikki Haley or Christy for dog catcher. Desantis might be tolerable. But it's become very obvious that he's not strong enough to stand up to the machine.

If conservative Americans are ever going to have representation again, it's going to be someone like Vivek. I don't care if he's a Hindu as long as he represent true conservative values in the way the U.S.A. is governed.

I don't care one whit about his personal life as long as he represents what I want.

Right now America has a bunch of reprobates in both parties who are taking money to destroy America. If a Hindu can turn that around I'll vote for a Hindu. If a Buddhist can turn that around, I'll vote for a Buddhist.

Bottom line is, there's a lot of good men out there who would run for office but they know that to attack the official narrative that the corrupt American government has establishment is to beat your head against the wall.

I'll vote for anybody who is ready to beat their head against the wall. Vivek is doing that already.

Maybe he's not real. I've considered that possibility. But the more Vivek talks, the more the machine attacks him. CNN's self proclaimed Communist Negro attacked him today and the FOX cucks are going after him also.

So I'm inclined to believe that Vivek is real.
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Trump would do well to consider Nikki Haley for VP.

You're out of your fuggin' mind. Trump gave Haley a position at the UN and she used it to attempt to get America involved in more wars,..so he had to remove her. That split tail will get American boys killed for nothing except to pad her bankroll.

The quickest way for Trump to lose all credibility is to stick some female, neocon, warmonger in his administration.

I hope Trump has learned his lesson. He put Eliot Abrams and John Bolton in positions of influence in an attempt to appease the neocons during his last administration.

That won't work.

You're out of your fuggin' mind. Trump gave Haley a position at the UN and she used it to attempt to get America involved in more wars,..so he had to remove her. That split tail will get American boys killed for nothing except to pad her bankroll.

The quickest way for Trump to lose all credibility is to stick some female, neocon, warmonger in his administration.

I hope Trump has learned his lesson. He put Eliot Abrams and John Bolton in positions of influence in an attempt to appease the neocons during his last administration.

That won't work.

The first duty of any politician is to get elected.
https://knowyourmeme.com/news/vivek-ramaswamy-and-pete-buttigieg-were-on-the-same-msnbc-show-in-2003

Somehow, both Vivek and Bootyjudge appeared on Hardball as "students with questions" while they were in college. I believe they appeared in different episodes, maybe a week apart.

He's been in the pipeline for a while.
Watched the fist debate.

To paraphrase Nikki: "As Margaret Thatcher said, if you want something done, have a woman do it."

I thought, really?
Who built your house? Women? Nope.
Who invented, designed and built the vehicle that took you to the airport? Women? Nope.
Who designed and built the roads you drove to the airport? Women? Nope.
Who invented, designed and built the aircraft you took to the debate city? Women? Nope.
Who designed and built the building you're standing in? Women? Nope.

The list goes on, and on, and on, and on, but no one calls her on that obvious bullshit.

Reverse the statement, what would the media do with that?

If you support that kind of bullshit, you must be a cuck.

Vivek ‘28
If their political ambitions fizzle out, Vivek and Nikki might have a successful plan B, making webcam porn on one of those "Desi sex" websites.

That won't work.

Yep and that’s why your idea is insane.

Haley and Trumps America First agenda are diametrically opposed and to grab her as a running mate would be to sell that agenda out completely.

He may as well invite Hillary as his veep. That’d win over all the Dems and lead to certain victory right!?

That won't work.

And therein is the problem my friend. Our government requires true statesmen to function as it should. The politician is self serving. The statesman does not do that.
In almost every election the tallest candidate wins. That's a problem for Vivek. Besides, Trump is going to get the nomination.

Trump would do well to consider Nikki Haley for VP. He doesn't need to do anything to please grumpy old men from rural locations. They will vote for him anyway. But he does need to appeal to suburban woman voters.
Are you insane? Nikki can f uck off to hell. She is a terrible candidate and would cause me to not vote in the next election if Trump picked her. She is the swamp

Agreed, but the concern is, “is he real, or just another Deep State operative “

Some say he is too good to be true, others agree with him yet are skeptical and many are just bigots ignoring the message in favor of attacking the messenger.

I like what he has to say and I like the fact that he is not a politician, but do I trust him? Duno, too early to tell, but I do hope he finds a way after this election process to continue pissing off every Republican and Democrat in DC.
Spot on. I love what he has to say, but I do not trust him yet
Originally Posted by efw

That won't work.

Yep and that’s why your idea is insane.

Haley and Trumps America First agenda are diametrically opposed and to grab her as a running mate would be to sell that agenda out completely.

He may as well invite Hillary as his veep. That’d win over all the Dems and lead to certain victory right!?
Indy is a covtard so theres that
Nikki is a stinking RINO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
To suggest Nikki as the Pres’ running mate seems to demonstrate abysmal political acumen.

Unless you’re talking about Netanyahu he’d be well served by Nikki as a Veep!
Maybe she can get an internship with Willy Brown or Slick Willy neither of those guys likes teeth much!
Originally Posted by efw
To suggest Nikki as the Pres’ running mate seems to demonstrate abysmal political acumen.

Didn't Trump want Nikki to be secretary of state last go round?
Originally Posted by efw

Didn't Trump want Nikki to be secretary of state last go round?

He had her as our rep in UN and you may be right, but that doesn’t negate the point.
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea
Maybe she can get an internship with Willy Brown or Slick Willy neither of those guys likes teeth much!

Vivek called to the audience’s attn her incessant “girl power” feminist rhetoric and suggested her identity politics are just as informed by leftism as Cumswala’s.

So true!!! Love the man’s boldness!!

That won't work.
Spot on, couldn’t have said it any better, but I might add,

Selecting Haley or any other Establishment Neocon is a sure way for Trump to get himself JFKed.
Originally Posted by Dixie_Rebel
Actually she is not a RINO.

She is a typical 21st Century Establishment Republican.

She s the definition of a Republican.
Steve,

Are you registered to vote and are you going to vote in the primary and in the general election?

Have something similar?
Originally Posted by Dixie_Rebel
Actually she is not a RINO.

She is a typical 21st Century Establishment Republican.

She s the definition of a Republican.

Yep Trump, Greene, Gaetz, and Vivek are RINOs.

The Reps in DC care more about their gravy train than about doing what’s right for the long term interest of the Republic.

As I’ve said for years, the only real difference between the parties is what sweet nothings they whisper in yer ear as they rape you.
Steve,

Are you registered to vote and are you going to vote in the primary and in the general election?
I have never missed voting in an election since I was 18, I am 67, and no I have never voted for a Democrat.

Yes, I am not part of the solution, I am part of the problem……
Steve,

I have never missed voting in an election since I was 18, I am 67, and no I have never voted for a Democrat.

Good to hear.
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea

Vivek called to the audience’s attn her incessant “girl power” feminist rhetoric and suggested her identity politics are just as informed by leftism as Cumswala’s.

So true!!! Love the man’s boldness!!

Hindu or not, you do have to respect him for that.
Steve,

I share your cognitive dissonance on this issue.

And your solution is?

Bristoe, are you going to vote?

Am I going to vote for who?
Foo has one more comment in his thread than you do RAM, but your views eclipse his.

I really don't care Paul. I'm not in a competition.i earnestly missed his thread. His response? My gawd.
He better take down the Tony Soprano photo and put up one of Big Pussy 😁

And your solution is?

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Have something similar?

I have a departed neighbor that was a died in the wool democrat. I suggested to him once that if Fidel Castro ran as a democrat he'd vote for him. His reply was absolutely. His kind started in that party years ago. The republican party has now joined their ranks. Just because there is a R next to their name on the ballot is not going to fix anything so let me ask this. If every republican choice you had to vote for was hands on deck in favor of destroying our nation would you still cast that ballot?

Have something similar?

I have a departed neighbor that was a dyed in the wool democrat. I suggested to him once that if Fidel Castro ran as a democrat he'd vote for him. His reply was absolutely. His kind started in that party years ago. The republican party has now joined their ranks. Just because there is a R next to their name on the ballot is not going to fix anything so let me ask this. If every republican choice you had to vote for was hands on deck in favor of destroying our nation would you still cast that ballot?
Well, but , but ahhh, Lesser of Two Evils , I mean the worst Republican is always better than the best Democrat
, right.

Besides we can vote our way out of this, can’t we, right.

Red Wave , Red Wave, cum on let’s start The Fire Chant.

Red Wave, Red Wave, Red Wave…..Red Wave

Have something similar?

I have a departed neighbor that was a dyed in the wool democrat. I suggested to him once that if Fidel Castro ran as a democrat he'd vote for him. His reply was absolutely. His kind started in that party years ago. The republican party has now joined their ranks. Just because there is a R next to their name on the ballot is not going to fix anything so let me ask this. If every republican choice you had to vote for was hands on deck in favor of destroying our nation would you still cast that ballot?

I will vote R unlike the non voters and the closet D voters on here. And I am sure there are plenty.

Have something similar?

Well, but , but ahhh, Lesser of Two Evils , I mean the worst Republican is always better than the best Democrat
, right.

It’s obvious you don’t vote R and are a big part of the problem.

Have something similar?

, right.

Wrong,

You don’t know schit.

I have held my nose at the voting booth my whole life, and I’m just getting tired of it.

We all have known, or should have known, there is little difference between an (R) and a (D) when the smoke clears.

President Trump infiltrated their Private Invitation Only club also known as the Republican Party. In doing so he not only pulled the curtain back, he ripped it down.

He exposed front and center for all to see, what many of us knew all along.

The Republican Party is not interested in winning elections, or governing, or Making America Great Again, their sole purpose is to raise money for its members and you ain’t no fuqken member.
The biggest defeatist on the campfire living in a democrat utopia acts like he wants to win. Lol.

Let me guess, you vote for some guy who will get 4% of the vote so you can sit back and belly ache.

Stfu and vote R. If you don’t think there is a difference between a democrat controlled state versus a republican controlled state you are a moron.

Have something similar?

, right.

Do you think we can vote our way out of this mess?
The biggest defeatist on the campfire living in a democrat utopia acts like he wants to win. Lol.

Let me guess, you vote for some guy who will get 4% of the vote so you can sit back and belly ache.

Stfu and vote R. If you don’t think there is a difference between a democrat controlled state versus a republican controlled state you are a moron.

If Nikki Haley is the GOP nominee will you vote for her in the general election?
Originally Posted by efw

Have something similar?

, right.

yes....but it would have to start in our schools and work up the ladder from there.....bob
Originally Posted by efw

Have something similar?

, right.

It would sure help. Any R is better than any D. Do you commit to actually voting in the next election both primaries and general and voting straight R?

If Nikki Haley is the GOP nominee will you vote for her in the general election?

Absolutely. I will go straight R. Haley would be 50x better than Biden or Newsom.
RFK or Libertarian in protest

So basically you are willing to put Biden back in the whitehouse to protest?

Moron

Might as well save that

Absolutely. I will go straight R. Haley would be 50x better than Biden or Newsom.

And that's how the GOP gets away with it.
Originally Posted by efw

Have something similar?

, right.

It would sure help. Any R is better than any D. Do you commit to actually voting in the next election both primaries and general and voting straight R?

I’ve never said or done anything to make anyone paying attention think otherwise.

Based upon what I’ve seen in my lifetime I’m pretty sure it makes no difference or, in contrast to your opinion, that it’s actually an opiate for the masses.

I think that the establishment puts up the candidates, keeping tabs on their willingness to leave the system essentially as it is, before they can move forward in the process and “build a career”. They then let us vote on their predetermined list full of people determined to screw us over.

Then they tell us we get the rulers we vote for and we have to support our own self destruction because we voted for em.

I genuinely believe that it’s those who vote and support this corrupt system who have no right to complain.

Yet I keep voting.

That’s what I meant whenI said I share Steve’s cognitive dissonance.

You’ll accuse me of being a part of the problem blah blah blah whatever. Anyone who thinks we can vote our way out of this is deluded. And yet I vote.

🤷‍♂️
EFW, you hit the nail on the head! I keep voting, my dad never voted in his life.

Yep. Conservatives chastise blacks for voluntarily taking up residence on the D plantation but we do the exact same thing.

I can’t detect a lick of difference between Halley and Biden. They’d both send my sons overseas to die so they could have another $5 cup of coffee if it were up to them.

If we tell Rs we’ll vote for whomever they put up something tells me we won’t get the best candidates. Call me crazy.
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by efw

Have something similar?

, right.

I’ve never said or done anything to make anyone paying attention think otherwise.

Based upon what I’ve seen in my lifetime I’m pretty sure it makes no difference or, in contrast to your opinion, that it’s actually an opiate for the masses.

I think that the establishment puts up the candidates, keeping tabs on their willingness to leave the system essentially as it is, before they can move forward in the process and “build a career”. They then let us vote on their predetermined list full of people determined to screw us over.

Then they tell us we get the dealers we vote for and we have to support our own self destruction because we voted for em.

I genuinely believe that it’s those who vote and support this corrupt system who have no right to complain.

Yet I keep voting.

You’ll accuse me of being a part of the problem blah blah blah whatever. Anyone who thinks we can vote our way out of this is deluded. And yet I vote.

🤷‍♂️
Well done.
I'm voting for Vivek in the primary. I very seriously doubt if he will get the nomination. But anyone who blasts as much truth as he has gets my vote. If Trump is allowed to win the primary, as he should judging from the support he's getting, I'll vote for Trump in the general.

If the GOP conspires to keep Trump from becoming the GOP candidate, I'll vote 3rd party, probably forever.

Your choices are (hypothetical of course)
1. Haley
2. Biden (or any democrat)
3. Stay home

Is that it?
I'm voting for Vivek in the primary. I very seriously doubt if he will get the nomination. But anyone who blasts as much truth as he has gets my vote. If Trump is allowed to win the primary, as he should judging from the support he's getting, I'll vote for Trump in the general.

If the GOP conspires to keep Trump from becoming the GOP candidate, I'll vote 3rd party, probably forever.
They already are conspiring to keep Trump from becoming the GOP candidate.

They already are conspiring to keep Trump from becoming the GOP candidate.

Yeah, I know.
So basically you are willing to put Biden back in the whitehouse to protest?
Moron
Well now, I voted for McCain and Romney. Was not going to vote for Romney but a friend I respect pointed out "we have a n'er in the white house so I voted for Romney.

The way Romney turned out I'm feeling sure enough like a moron for that vote.

I'm not voting for anyone promoting our involvement in other countries wars. In particular the Ukraine rathole down which we have poured so much borrowed money.

If even Bernie Sanders said we are going to bring our entire army home (including The NATO troops) I would have to consider him. Sorry to say but our Republicans with a few exceptions are as bad as the Democrats.

We are bankrupt and in default as a nation and neither party will address that fact.
Originally Posted by efw

🤷‍♂️

Theoretically, we could, but the odds are rather slim. Even if we re-elect Trump, he is still one man. The 2016 election was a revelation for me that we are toast. Not only did the democrat machine and the MSM fabricate his demise, but it was clear to me so was the majority of the Republicans when they not only left him out to dry with the Obamacare fiasco, but they had the power to stop all the bullshit, phony investigations, yet they allowed them to happen. Like you, I will vote, but it will only slow our demise down. Hopefully just long enough until I'm worm food, then come over and you can have my guns smile

1. Haley
3. Stay home

Is that it?

I won't vote for a female warmonger that puts the interest of Israel over America. In fact, I simply won't vote for a female,..especially a female like Nikki Haley.
[/quote]

Yep. Conservatives chastise blacks for voluntarily taking up residence on the D plantation but we do the exact same thing.

I can’t detect a lick of difference between Halley and Biden. They’d both send my sons overseas to die so they could have another $5 cup of coffee if it were up to them.

If we tell Rs we’ll vote for whomever they put up something tells me we won’t get the best candidates. Call me crazy.[/quote]

Very well said.

Have something similar?

I will vote R unlike the non voters and the closet D voters on here. And I am sure there are plenty.

Someday, if our republic is to survive as founded, someone is going to have to do something other than what we've been doing. Donald Trump gave me hope and still does. The republicans either by intending to or not have given the democrats as many methods as the dems have created to abolish freedom. One example is the patriot act. George Bush and John Ashcroft brought is that. Ashcroft is my from home state of Missouri and he always portrayed himself as a conservative Christian. Many trusted him for that too but in his "efforts" to make us safer he has given the leftist a tool they have abused over and over. We will never know if he or Bush knew or thought this would happen but I suspect they did.

Another example was McCain. He, for the most part, saved obama care. That was all because of his hate and jealousy for Trump. Never forget the "gang of eight" either. 4 of those were republicans that were well on their way to shoving amnesty down our throats and had it not been for the public outcry they would have. We can also thank Romney for much of this mess. He was to be the one that was to keep obama from winning the election. We see how that turned out. He was and still is a pathetic example of a republican.

I fully understand why you want to vote for the R's but we are not stopping the tide of stealing liberty. Every single one of these people I have described turned their back on the Founders, except Trump, and some, especially Bush, tried convincing us they were Christian people but by their own actions there is more than enough evidence to show they are not. John Adams said that the Constitution was only fit to govern a moral and religious people and is unfit for any other. In my mind there is our problem. I'm not trying to convince you to do anything other than what you intend but someday people like me and you are going to have to be pulling on the same end of the rope or nothing will change. It's us and not those we elect. Even Trump as much as I want him back in office cannot heal this nation but maybe God can use him to unite us so we can.
Let's be honest...with the exception of 2016...we all have been voting for the lesser of two evils for years and years.
Do we American men really want to vote for a Marxist Globalist sock puppet woman to be our leader?? Ms. Haley is just another Hillary Clinton.

1. Haley
3. Stay home

Is that it?

I won't vote for a female warmonger that puts the interest of Israel over America. In fact, I simply won't vote for a female,..especially a female like Nikki Haley.

No argument there, but you didn't answer my question. That said, you are down to two: Biden or stay home. Can you respond? it isn't hard/
I do not know why any white guy would try to vote thinking something good will happen. the country is done. it is being overrun by aztecs afreakans and street chitting hindus. I say in less then 20 years there will be 50 million afrekans here with tens of million more onthe way. but at least we got the 2nd amendment. ahahahah
No argument there, but you didn't answer my question. That said, you are down to two: Biden or stay home. Can you respond? it isn't hard/
There is always the protest vote. In a way though staying home is a protest vote.
Used to be you could write in Mickey Mouse but these days Mickey is firmly in the back pocket of the CCP, so I'm not sure who you could write in.

1. Haley
3. Stay home

Is that it?

I make no distinction between the people who control Biden and the people who will control Haley, Christie, and Desantis.

Party candidates are party candidates.
I would no more vote for Nikki Haley under any circumstances than I would Hillary. Is there even a difference? Their positions on everything look pretty much identical and she is damned near as unlikeable.

I would probably vote for DeSantis…not joyfully, not with enthusiasm, but I would hold my nose and pull the lever for him. He might break free from the chains a bit, probably not, but maybe. Haley is Hillary with darker skin and a (R) beside her name.

I would be fairly enthusiastic about Vivek.
Originally Posted by efw

If we tell Rs we’ll vote for whomever they put up something tells me we won’t get the best candidates. Call me crazy.

Good lord. If you think the policies, appointments, and the outcome of a Nikki Versus Joe admin would be the same your brain stopped working.

1. Haley
3. Stay home

Is that it?

I make no distinction between the people who control Biden and the people who will control Haley, Christie, and Desantis.

Your support for the democrats is noted.
Originally Posted by BwanaCat
Do we American men really want to vote for a Marxist Globalist sock puppet woman to be our leader?? Ms. Haley is just another Hillary Clinton.

Nikki is far from my first choice, but to call her a Hillary really downplays how evil and vile Hillary is.

1. Haley
3. Stay home

Is that it?

How quaint. a Republican who still believes that there's two parties.
There is always the protest vote. In a way though staying home is a protest vote.

tarquin did that and gets pounded over it....bob
I will not stay home, I will vote as I have always done.

I will vote for Trump whether he is on the ballot or not.

You fuqks can vote for Dick Cheney in heels if you wish, I’m done with the whole Uniparty Bullschit.

You fuqks can vote for Dick Cheney in heels if you wish, I’m done with the whole Uniparty Bullschit.

So hypothetically, even if you knew there was zero chance of trump being elected, you would toss your vote away and let a democrat in office and all the policies and appointments that would go with that ?

You ok with a democrat making Supreme Court picks?
I rest easy in my firm believe that the American people will get the President that they deserve. So I don't worry about Presidential elections.

So hypothetically, even if you knew there was zero chance of trump being elected, you would toss your vote away and let a democrat in office and all the policies and appointments that would go with that ?

Maybe you should join me, instead of joining “them”.

Trump is a movement, a movement that America has longed for for decades. Yet you are willing to toss all that aside to support Business as Usual.

Fight for Trump, vote for Trump and overcome the evil that controls this country.
@Calvin, if it makes you feel any better, let's just say Nikki Haley (RINO) is just another Liz Cheney (RINO). No?

I would yes,

I’d vote for Trump unless a legit better candidate were on the ballot.

Trump should win reelection by a landslide based off of his record. If he doesn’t it’s because of deep state and MSM propaganda. I won’t fall into the trap of letting leftist propaganda dictate whom I’m going to vote for. Doing that is doing exactly what they want you to do.

The real differences between Haley and Biden is rhetoric for their bases that still believe that Democrats and establishment Republicans are actually more than nominally different.

Sandra Day O’Connor and John Roberts were both SCJ Republican picks. Outside of Thomas how often does the Republican Party confirm an actual Constitutionalist?
Drive-by post:

Nikki Haley is the same loathsome trash as is Pramila Jayapal. NH is an authoritarian who's quest for power is a clear and present danger to our republic.
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76

I would yes,

I’d vote for Trump unless a legit better candidate were on the ballot.

Trump should win reelection by a landslide based off of his record. If he doesn’t it’s because of deep state and MSM propaganda. I won’t fall into the trap of letting leftist propaganda dictate whom I’m going to vote for. Doing that is doing exactly what they want you to do.

The real differences between Haley and Biden is rhetoric for their bases that still believe that Democrats and establishment Republicans are actually more than nominally different.

Sandra Day O’Connor and John Roberts were both SCJ Republican picks. Outside of Thomas how often does the Republican Party confirm an actual Constitutionalist?
Well said
It very well may be that the American people no longer represent what the segment on the right wants them to.

Maybe the bulk of the people value diversity, open borders, Israel's interests ahead of American interests, and funding wars for any country that wants to go to war against Russia.

It's very likely that it's not the country you would like it to be and there's no political party that supports what you do--that you represent a faction within America that has no government representation.

Maybe you're a Caucasian who will soon be a minority in the country that your ancestors built--and that a large percentage of the people are hostile to both Caucasians and the Christian religion that was brought to America by your ancestors.

Maybe it's just not your country any longer and the government will stomp you into the ground for trying to make it your country again. Not only that, but governments around the world will pitch in and help stomp you into the ground for trying to remake your country into what it was meant to be by your forefathers.

It wouldn't be the first time it's happened.
Boomer Fox News watching normies that live in remote Alaska are really tuned in to the problems, dangers facing America like open borders, violent crime etc

It very well may be that the American people no longer represent what the segment on the right wants them to.

Maybe the bulk of the people value diversity, open borders, Israel's interests ahead of American interests, and funding wars for any country that wants to go to war against Russia.

It's very likely that it's not the country you would like it to be and there's no political party that supports what you do--that you represent a faction within America that has no government representation.

Maybe you're a Caucasian who will soon be a minority in the country that your ancestors built--and that a large percentage of the people are hostile to both Caucasians and the Christian religion that was brought to America by your ancestors.

Maybe it's just not your country any longer and the government will stomp you into the ground for trying to make it your country again. Not only that, but governments around the world will pitch in and help stomp you into the ground for trying to remake your country into what it was meant to be by your forefathers.

That’s spot on and exactly why we won’t vote our way out. Between the corruption and the voting blocks we don’t have the votes.
But if you think voting will help, by all means vote!

But if you're a Caucasian conservative in America, you need to seek out an enclave that's largely free of the hostiles that largely comprise the "diversity" which has been allowed to invade America.

You're not wanted in America any longer. If you live in those areas where you're not wanted you will pay a price eventually. It's bad now. It will be much worse for your offspring.

Of course, you can stand your ground in "diverse" areas and shoot any of the diverse community who attempts to prey on you. But you'll end up in a rape dungeon prison full of the very people you attempted to protect yourself from. At that point, suicide will probably be your best option.
I don't think straight ticket voting should be allowed in any state. Straight party voting is just another example of the dumbing down of the average voter, discourages third party candidates and further polarizes our country by allowing people to vote for the party, not the person. Be smart enough to research and know what each candidate stands for and vote accordingly.
We need total collapse as bad as the globalist do. They plan to bring it on to usher in their New World Order. We need it because it is our only chance of saving the old world. But whatever happens, the United States as we know it is over. Get somewhere where traditional Americans are, if not a majority, a substantial share of the population. It is in these enclaves that portions of the old America might be saved. If you cling to the United States as it is and fail to realize what is actually happening, you’ll lose it all.
Here's the story of a Caucasian man who thought he still lived in the America of his youth and believed that he was working at a job where he improved the living conditions of the area where he lived and served. Don't let this happen to you.

https://nypost.com/2023/12/01/news/...-as-new-details-of-prison-attack-emerge/
I wonder,...if Nikki Haley is elected, will she pardon Derick Chauvin? Will she pardon any of the people imprisoned for the protests on January 6? Will she facilitate the killing of more Palestinian civilians and Ukrainian soldiers?

Is she just Joe Biden in heels?

What will change if Nikki Haley is elected,....other than the numbers in her bank account?

You accused ME of a having a brain that doesn’t work?

You don’t seem to understand. There are not two parties, at least as you conceive of them.

There is establishment and anti-establishment. Joe Biden, Mitch McConnell, Paul Ryan, Mitt Romney, Nikki Haley, Hillary Clinton, and Nancy Pelosi are Uniparty establishment hacks and are far more similar than not.

Green, Trump, Vivek (?), and Gaetz are anti-establishment.

This late in the game it’s antiestablishment or nothing.

And no, I won’t make any ad hominem attack upon you or your intelligence. It was hard for me to break out of my conditioning and I get it’s harder even still for others. It isn’t a matter of intelligence it’s a matter of recognizing we live in a different time and place from our parents.

But this is the truth.

Period.
Party line voting is a bad joke. But I will vote for Vivek every chance I get just in the hope that he can continue to be heard. I'll also vote for Trump if he gets the nomination. But My expectations are much lower than they were in 2016.

If Trump was the candidate he claimed to be in 2016 he would have told Mike Pence to hit the door the minute the RNC marched Pence in and presented him to Trump as his Veep.

Maybe Trump has learned some things since then. I hope so. But I also know that the power structure in D.C. won't roll over and play dead just because Trump gets elected again.

I don't like the idea at all. But I truly believe that if Trump gets elected again, the masks will come off--and that doesn't bode well for Trump or any of the rest of us.

Trotsky may very well rise from the grave on 2024.
Ok career .gov employee.

Originally Posted by ribka
Boomer Fox News watching normies that live in remote Alaska are really tuned in to the problems, dangers facing America like open borders, violent crime etc

Originally Posted by efw

You don’t seem to understand. There are not two parties, at least as you conceive of them.

There is establishment and anti-establishment. Joe Biden, Mitch McConnell, Paul Ryan, Mitt Romney, Nikki Haley, Hillary Clinton, and Nancy Pelosi are Uniparty establishment hacks and are far more similar than not.

And no, I won’t make any ad hominem attack upon you or your intelligence. It was hard for me to break out of my conditioning and I get it’s harder even still for others. It isn’t a matter of intelligence it’s a matter of recognizing we live in a different time and place from our parents.

But this is the truth.

Period.

So you are willing to let democrats make Supreme Court picks. Got it.
Originally Posted by efw

But this is the truth.

Period.

Name the Republican SCJ nominees that uphold their sworn oath to uphold the US Constitution as written.
Originally Posted by gsganzer
I don't think straight ticket voting should be allowed in any state. Straight party voting is just another example of the dumbing down of the average voter, discourages third party candidates and further polarizes our country by allowing people to vote for the party, not the person. Be smart enough to research and know what each candidate stands for and vote accordingly.

This is one of the stupidest post I have read in a long time. Have you not noticed outside of Joe Manchin the Democrats vote as a unified block?
Old Joe holds out with some virtue signaling and attention whoring then caves to his party every time.
You think you can know and research each candidate and predict how they will vote , you are a moron.
You and your brainless peers are part of the reason our country is in the mess it is.
Tell me about one present day Democrat that has broke ranks... just one.... tell me one that shunned the party powers and got appointed to prestigious chairmanships etc.... you think any Democrat that breaks rank will get campaign money? party support etc....
Are you really this clueless... no wonder we are in trouble. You sold your country and your children's future down the drain every time you have voted Democrat..... you own this schit... for what ? to virtue signal that you are above partisan politics........ give me a break... FOAD
Calvin is a normie.... most things sail over his head
Originally Posted by irfubar
Calvin is a normie.... most things sail over his head
👍
Originally Posted by efw

But this is the truth.

Period.

Why do you never engage with what I actually say?
Calvin: Mitch McConnell created the universe! Only Commies think diff'urnt!

Trump is a movement, a movement that America has longed for for decades. Yet you are willing to toss all that aside to support Business as Usual.

Fight for Trump, vote for Trump and overcome the evil that controls this country.

They rather the can gets kicked down the road, don't do any thing rash as to cramp or effect my lifestyle while I am on this earth is the mindset of many.
Originally Posted by Pat85

They rather the can gets kicked down the road, don't do any thing rash as to cramp or effect my lifestyle while I am on this earth is the mindset of many.

What many are missing is the left is about to fundamentally change our country, we will lose our freedom.
Nobody will escape the consequences ,except for a small hand full of elites, a very small hand full.
So their lives will change whether they want it to or not.

What many are missing is the left is about to fundamentally change our country, we will lose our freedom.
Nobody will escape the consequences ,except for a small hand full of elites, a very small hand full.

Mitch McConnell and his right kind of Republicans are not going to a thing to stop it.
I wonder,...if Nikki Haley is elected, will she pardon Derick Chauvin? Will she pardon any of the people imprisoned for the protests on January 6? Will she facilitate the killing of more Palestinian civilians and Ukrainian soldiers?

What will change if Nikki Haley is elected,....other than the numbers in her bank account?
You missed the point entirely, none of the above matters as long as she has an (R) after her name.

That (R) is Top Priority, everything else is, well everything else.

You missed the point entirely, none of the above matters as long as she has an (R) after her name.

That (R) is Top Priority, everything else is, well everything else.

Many are content with reach around they get when an (R) gives them the shaft. The (R) makes everything better. lol

Mitch McConnell and his right kind of Republicans are not going to a thing to stop it.

You have to admit there is a huge difference between the "Mitch McConnell's" and the Obama/Biden/Newson. Huge. Yes the Mitch McConnell's aren't ideal, but they aren't going to take away your guns and destroy your freedoms.

Would we have gotten ObamaCare under McCain or Romney? Nope.

I say the same thing to the never Trumpers. Nut up and vote for the nominee.

You have to admit there is a huge difference between the "Mitch McConnell's" and the Obama/Biden/Newson. Huge. Yes the Mitch McConnell's aren't ideal, but they aren't going to take away your guns and destroy your freedoms.

Republican politicians have gone along with all kinds of gun grabs and Republican appointed judges have upheld them or refused to hear appeals (the same thing as upholding it but without the political fallout).

The Democrats run and fund campaigns on one side of it and Republicans the other. That’s the biggest difference. It’s pro wrestling. Both sides pass gun control and have trampled our rights to a shadow of what our Constitution outlined.

Obama pushed Obama care and McConnell’s Republican controlled Senate voted to keep it after a Republican appointed Supreme Court Chief Justice cast the tying vote in the SC to not strike it down as unconstitutional in the first place.

This is one of the stupidest post I have read in a long time. Have you not noticed outside of Joe Manchin the Democrats vote as a unified block?
Old Joe holds out with some virtue signaling and attention whoring then caves to his party every time.
You think you can know and research each candidate and predict how they will vote , you are a moron.
You and your brainless peers are part of the reason our country is in the mess it is.
Tell me about one present day Democrat that has broke ranks... just one.... tell me one that shunned the party powers and got appointed to prestigious chairmanships etc.... you think any Democrat that breaks rank will get campaign money? party support etc....
Are you really this clueless... no wonder we are in trouble. You sold your country and your children's future down the drain every time you have voted Democrat..... you own this schit... for what ? to virtue signal that you are above partisan politics........ give me a break... FOAD

So, you're a sheep and let others tell you how to vote? Go find your flock fool.

The minute career Republican politicians can figure out a way to get elected with out the gun owners vote your firearm freedoms will be gone. They hate your guts every bit as much as the democrats do.

So, you're a sheep and let others tell you how to vote? Go find your flock fool.

That's so cute.... you think voting still matters... thanks to people like you that voted for the better candidate, even though he was a Democrat, now the Democrat you elected has completely corrupted our elections , so he and his party can stay in power. You're a political moron!
Nut up and vote for the nominee.
No. I'll only vote for a RINO. As George Wallace said "there isn't a dimes worth of difference between the Republican and the Democrat parties. Trump is a RINO, Rand Paul is a RINO, Gaetz is probably one, MTG is surely a RINO, maybe our U.S. Senator John Kennedy, but there aren't many.

Most of the regular "establishment" Republicans make me ill.

That's so cute.... you think voting still matters... thanks to people like you that voted for the better candidate, even though he was a Democrat, now the Democrat you elected has completely corrupted our elections , so he and his party can stay in power. You're a political moron!

Voting does still matter and where it matters most is in the primaries so we can get the best candidates possible. Do you even know the names of your local, state and national reps? Do you even vote in the primaries or do you just wait for the general election and go along with whoever the party tells you to vote for?

In regards to allowing straight party ticket voting. I have a number of issues with it. It reenforces the 2 party system and discourages a 3rd party candidate. During an election cycle, allowing straight ticket voting gives a disproportionate weight to the favored presidential contender and their party, creating a winner takes all system. This is part of what has created the huge divide and the monopoly of the R's and D's. It makes voters gravitate to national party positions and blindly follow them.

I'm a registered Republican, although TX has an open primary system that would allow a person to flip as they wanted, but I won't blindly follow a party and I won't sit by when I disagree with one of their policy positions. In fact, just yesterday I sent an email to my local TX rep Lynn Stuckey to get clarification on his position on school vouchers, should Gov. Abbott call a 5th session. I also sent an email to my Congressman Michael Burgess to see if he supports any initiatives to reign in drug prices.
No. I'll only vote for a RINO. As George Wallace said "there isn't a dimes worth of difference between the Republican and the Democrat parties. Trump is a RINO, Rand Paul is a RINO, Gaetz is probably one, MTG is surely a RINO, maybe our U.S. Senator John Kennedy, but there aren't many.

Huh?
Originally Posted by RAM

Huh?
He is saying that Republicans that side with Democrats are The Face of the Republican Party in the 21st Century and those very few that refuse to go along with the Republican Leadership and Establishment have become the Republican In Name Only.
The Republicans may not be the answer to the major governing problems but the Demoncrats are surely the cause.
Getting back to Vivek, the more I read of his book the more I think he'd make a great Attorney General.

He has a law degree, a very strong belief in the rule of law as opposed to the rule of men, is a bulldog and would be (in theory) in control of the FBI. If there really are some good agents left in that corrupt cesspool I can just see him firing folks from the top down until he gets to the good folks, and then having them release to him all of that suppressed evidence on everyone they've been hiding for so long.
Getting back to Vivek, the more I read of his book the more I think he'd make a great Attorney General.

He has a law degree, a very strong belief in the rule of law as opposed to the rule of men, is a bulldog and would be (in theory) in control of the FBI. If there really are some good agents left in that corrupt cesspool I can just see him firing folks from the top down until he gets to the good folks, and then having them release to him all of that suppressed evidence on everyone they've been hiding for so long.
He would never get confirmed, McConnell, Graham, Cruz and the rest of the Republican Elites would make sure if it.

Good thought, but never happen.

that would be a great thing I believe

but the CIA would kill him
Vivek wants to be President. He's playing the long game. If this country survives it will need leadership that's uncompromising and uncompromised.

Pretty much everybody in America's leadership today is owned.

I don't for one minute trust mcconnell to not take freedom away of any kind. Including owning guns. I have a feeling if he saw the tide turning that direction he'd be all in. And if you recall it was Romney that created a health care system in his own state that was much like obama care and the republicans had a chance to vote it away and didn't.

1. Haley
3. Stay home

Is that it?

Once again, a ball-less non-answer...
© 24hourcampfire