Home
Posted By: RAM Mahomo a bit hot in post game - 12/11/23
He's preaching to the wrong choir IMO
Posted By: KFWA Re: Mahomo a bit hot in post game - 12/11/23
Bengals fans are not sympathetic to Mahomes complaining about refs taking away a game
Posted By: RAM Re: Mahomo a bit hot in post game - 12/11/23
His own man lined up in the neutral zone. Can't put that on the Zebras.

Its the curse of the Crazy assed Bitch, as much as anything. She's not wired right.
Link please.
I really could not care less.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Originally Posted by Cheesy

Yes...but you aren't a bitch like the OP.
Looks like the Buffalo Bobs laid the wood to the Mahomites. Perhaps some of the various defense coaches have figured out Mahome's moves and plan accordingly. Who knows?

L.W.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Link please.

https://sports.yahoo.com/borderline...ing-patrick-mahomes-livid-010958161.html

Buffalo is a tough team. Ma'homer & Co shouldn't have taken them lightly.
Kadarius?

LMAO!
That's Lemonjello's cousin.
He was 15 before he could spell it.
šŸ˜³šŸ˜±
Posted By: rong Re: Mahomo a bit hot in post game - 12/11/23
Those pics are not a good representation of the plays.
The first one is straight on ,and shows Toney was offsides.
The second is from behind at an angle that makes it look like 3 Bills players are off.
But details,,right?
Mahomes was PO'd
Posted By: Osky Re: Mahomo a bit hot in post game - 12/11/23
Originally Posted by ironbender
He was 15 before he could spell it.
šŸ˜³šŸ˜±

Maybe it was Kevin originally, the way they are ā€œtaughtā€ today maybe it morphed?

Osky
"on any given Sunday"
The ability to show intense butt hurt and chafing seem to be an important part of being a football fan.
Posted By: llc2 Re: Mahomo a bit hot in post game - 12/11/23
aaaaaawwwww too bad cry baby p o s aint near as good as his own mind tells him he is hahahahahahhaha chiefs back to chokes
Some ex-player commentator once said that they could probably call "Holding" on every single play. Players make mistakes and so do refs. I assume that the Chiefs lost that one, which is why Mahomes was so angry. The losing team always has at least one "if only" excuse. Doubly so when they lose two weeks in a row. Meh.
Originally Posted by llc2
aaaaaawwwww too bad cry baby p o s aint near as good as his own mind tells him he is hahahahahahhaha chiefs back to chokes

I assume you've won a super bowl or two? Lol
Suppose all this sports gambling allowed to become mainstream will affect games outcome?

Ya think maybe?
Originally Posted by rong
Those pics are not a good representation of the plays.
The first one is straight on ,and shows Toney was offsides.
The second is from behind at an angle that makes it look like 3 Bills players are off.
But details,,right?
Mahomes was PO'd
The second picture was also taken after the ball was snapped. Was Miller trying to get a jump, got there a bit early and was holding up, then crossed the line just after the ball was snapped?
Live it seemed at first like he was po'd at Toney for being offsides. The camera work showing a solitary and guilty-faced Toney seemed to say that to me.
Romo was right when he adamantly pointed out "these receivers can't get out of the way of hurting the team" - also like him calling Taylor Swift Mrs. Kelce. Ended up in a media meltdown. TFF. Seems unfair Jessica Simpson was so soundly run out of the stadium showing up in pink Romo jerseys while Taylor gets the royal treatment.
I didn't realize the Bills were offside's very next play so no wonder PM was ticked. Then, earlier we saw the Def. Coord. in a rage trying to talk to Chris Jones.

Been saying the Superbowl gonna be SF and Miami most likely- maybe Ravens.
Originally Posted by Leanwolf
Looks like the Buffalo Bobs laid the wood to the Mahomites. Perhaps some of the various defense coaches have figured out Mahome's moves and plan accordingly. Who knows?

L.W.

I follow the NFL for betting purposes and believe that KC's problem comes down to a lack of skilled wide receivers and a weak offensive line. Mahomes is a great QB, but he can't block for himself and he can't catch the balls that he throws. The Chiefs are scoring a lot fewer points than in past few seasons that has resulted in closer wins and loses. Their three loses to Buffalo, Philadelphia, and Detroit were by a total of eleven points.
Posted By: Teal Re: Mahomo a bit hot in post game - 12/11/23
Originally Posted by 260Remguy

L.W.

I follow the NFL for betting purposes and believe that KC's problem comes down to a lack of skilled wide receivers and a weak offensive line. Mahomes is a great QB, but he can't block for himself and he can't catch the balls that he throws. The Chiefs are scoring a lot fewer points than in past few seasons that has resulted in closer wins and loses. Their three loses to Buffalo, Philadelphia, and Detroit were by a total of eleven points.

What's funny is they let Tyrek go and figured they'd just find "another fast guy" and did so in MVS when the reason GB let MVS go without much of a whimper was because the dude couldn't catch VD in a Thailand whorehouse. And while KC has had issues with offense, don't forget their "top 4 defense" gave up a pile of points to Green Bay whose most senior offensive skill position has 2 years playing time.

If KC has to go on the road in the playoffs and win - I'm not sure they can.
Whenever the letters N F and L come up, I think of Kaepernick and I hate what has ruined America and how everyone is more enamored with sports than they are with Libertyā€¦
The second picture was also taken after the ball was snapped.

THIS^^^^^^^
Posted By: Sako Re: Mahomo a bit hot in post game - 12/11/23
I am so sick and tire of Maholmes and Kelce... and their wive - girlfriend
Originally Posted by Teal

L.W.

What's funny is they let Tyrek go and figured they'd just find "another fast guy" and did so in MVS when the reason GB let MVS go without much of a whimper was because the dude couldn't catch VD in a Thailand whorehouse. And while KC has had issues with offense, don't forget their "top 4 defense" gave up a pile of points to Green Bay whose most senior offensive skill position has 2 years playing time.

If KC has to go on the road in the playoffs and win - I'm not sure they can.

Yep. The dumbest thing the Chiefs ever did was trade off Tyreek Hill. Like Teal said, MVS sucks.
Also, the Chiefs were without their top running back, Isia PACHECO, yesterday, due to injuries.
Their DF has always been suspect, and their weakest link until now. Now itā€™s receivers that couldnā€™t catch their asses with both hands. To sum it up, TOO Many dropped passes. Theyā€™d better get their schitt together, or they wonā€™t survive the first round of the playoffs in a road game.

I hope Iā€™m wrong, but it wouldnā€™t surprise me at all to see a Dolphins vs Niners SB.
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Originally Posted by llc2

I assume you've won a super bowl or two? Lol

Just another recently created Sock Puppet.

Most likely Flave. Peeking, trolling, and showing his Butt Hurt for KC and Mahomes.

The VM offsides has already been debunked even by a former chiefs player

Check the balls location in both the pics compared to the blue line.

ā€œLetā€™s talk about this play,ā€ Schwartz said in a video shared on X. ā€œItā€™s deceiving because as you can see here, the ball is not at the blue line. The ball is behind the blue line. So weā€™re not basing Von off of this blue line. And again, this isnā€™t the right angle because the current angle has him looking like heā€™s offsides. Heā€™s not offsides. Heā€™s onside currently. ā€œSo if you actually look at it and you go super slow, what Von does is he drops down as opposed to going forward, which is his kind of trigger. So he drops down, weā€™re going really slow, right? He hasnā€™t really changed. He hasnā€™t gone forward at all. And right there, Creed (Humphrey) starts to snap the ball, right there. And ... Vonā€™s not offsides. Heā€™s right over the blue line and as weā€™ve established, the ball is not at the blue line, the ball is behind the blue line. So no, this is not offsides.ā€

Read more at: https://www.kansascity.com/sports/s...sake/article282905513.html#storylink=cpy
Mahomes is a great QB, but he can't block for himself and he can't catch the balls that he throws.

Tyreek is having a good season with the 'Phins
Iā€™ve always believed and tried to tell my children. If you blame a loss on the refs, you didnā€™t play good enough to win. The Chiefs so far this year have only really played to their ability one half of each game. When every game comes down to a last minute drive to win, youā€™re going to come up short most of the time.
Who GAF about the opinion of some overpaid, underworked, steroid abusing shaved ape? The National Felons' League ranks about minus 3 on a scale of one to ten of the things that concern me.
brillo head mahomes is an egomaniacal ME-gro who believes the idiotic press people that write about him. he thinks he is the greatest and he cant lose if not for refs. One guy on espn said I dont know why he is so mad they won a SB on a bad call and many other games
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Who GAF about the opinion of some overpaid, underworked, steroid abusing shaved ape? The National Felons' League ranks about minus 3 on a scale of one to ten of the things that concern me.

Yet you cared enough to post here about it. Interesting.
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln

But yet, here ya are...
Originally Posted by shrapnel
Whenever the letters N F and L come up, I think of Kaepernick and I hate what has ruined America and how everyone is more enamored with sports than they are with Libertyā€¦

Bread and circuses, sir. Bread and circuses.
Everyone is a class act when they win......
After Back-To-Back Losses, Chiefs Replace Taylor Swift With Selena Gomez

KANSAS CITY, MO ā€” With back-to-back losses following last night's disappointing defeat at the hands of the Buffalo Bills, the Kansas City Chiefs have made a roster move, opting to swap out Taylor Swift for Selena Gomez.

"We just felt it was time to make a change," said Chiefs Head Coach Andy Reid. "We still feel Taylor is a nice girl and she's a strong contributor, and we appreciate everything she's done to help the team, but this league is about results. We think it's time to get someone else in there to see what they can do. We're happy to have Selena."

After taking the league by storm and helping the defending Super Bowl champions get off to a strong start, Taylor Swift had been unable to maintain momentum for the team. "She's been such a huge part of the team this year," said quarterback Patrick Mahomes. "We're all disappointed with the way things have gone lately, but it's still sad to see her go. It's been great to have her on board, but at the same time, this is a business. When the team struggles, someone has to take the blame."

At publishing time, though Swift and her representatives were unavailable for comment, Selena Gomez released a statement addressing the situation. "I'm happy to join the team," Gomez said. "I'm willing to help out in any way I can. I know my role on the team, and I'm ready to achieve big things. I've already made sure TMZ is aware of where I'll be going out with Travis tonight."

The Bee

Both are Libertard DemoRat BLM LBGQT Anti-Gun supporting c.unts.

Wouldnā€™t be much of an upgrade. šŸ¤®
Originally Posted by KirkJ
Iā€™ve always believed and tried to tell my children. If you blame a loss on the refs, you didnā€™t play good enough to win. The Chiefs so far this year have only really played to their ability one half of each game. When every game comes down to a last minute drive to win, youā€™re going to come up short most of the time.

I agree with you and I'm a Chiefs fan. This down by 3 with a minute left in the game trying to beat the buzzer procrastination bs was the Chiefs fault. You and your team are responsible if you find yourselves in that tight of a position.
The Chiefs and their fan base need to come to grips with the fact that the reason they can't have nice things now is because all of the money they have wrapped up in Mahomes, Kelce, and now Chris Jones. They could not have kept Tyreek along with these other three players given their cap situation. This core group took the team to three Super Bowls and they won two of them. Success can be a curse though and KC felt the need to spend a lot of money on the players that provided the glory. Other teams also want the assistant coaches from successful teams and the Chiefs offense misses Bieniemy.
Might be time for some people to jump back on the Cowboys bandwagon
I'm happy to see the success Mike McCarthy is having in Dallas.

Especially after the back stabbing McCarthy took from Karen Rogers.
© 24hourcampfire