Home
https://twitter.com/i/status/1735819607590780983

Dane
@UltraDane
Warning: Sensitive Content

Thugs attempt to rob a family owned pizza shop in Pa, but are stopped when the family's 14 yr old courageously stood his ground.
He won’t do that again.

P
Neither one
Holy fook ya'll this was 2 F(_)CKING YEARS ago... we talked about it then.
Much of the stuff on the web isn't dated. The OP's X post is dated....yesterday. What else is there to go on?

That said, if it's 2 years old, what happened to the kid? I hope he got a medal and a reward.
I’ve seen that clip before but good stuff. One bad guy slumped over the counter and the other one with a blown out eardrum.
1st time I've seen this. I'm glad OP posted it. I like how the thug just laid down on the counter and took a nap, right next to all that money he wanted.
I was interested in reading the aftermath of that.

so I google 14 year old shoots robber

what are the odds that another 14 year old shoots a robber?

this time in the face and the robber fled

https://www.fox29.com/news/philadelphia-pizza-shop-employee-shoots-would-be-robber-police-say

Investigators were told that a robber attempted to forcefully steal money from the register and started to fight with an employee.

Police say the accused robber started to strangle the employee when the 14-year-old son grabbed a handgun from underneath the counter and shot the robber once in the face.

The man fled the store, leaving a trail of blood that police followed roughly two city blocks to a SEPTA station on Spring Garden Street where the man was found. He was rushed to Jefferson Hospital in critical condition.

This was 2 years ago so that might be the story that some of you are thinking about.
14 year old kid was carrying?
What a video! One to the head from 3 feet away, that cooled the bad guy down. I haven't seen this video before.
Sad

He juss need da munny fo bred
Originally Posted by slumlord
Sad

He juss need da munny fo bred
Dat racis ninja.
I've seen this several times and brings a smile to my face every time I see it. Just like this video. Permanent rehabilitation is the best solution
Sweet, one less pavement ape..
I remember that.
Originally Posted by KFWA
I was interested in reading the aftermath of that.

so I google 14 year old shoots robber

what are the odds that another 14 year old shoots a robber?

this time in the face and the robber fled

https://www.fox29.com/news/philadelphia-pizza-shop-employee-shoots-would-be-robber-police-say

Investigators were told that a robber attempted to forcefully steal money from the register and started to fight with an employee.

Police say the accused robber started to strangle the employee when the 14-year-old son grabbed a handgun from underneath the counter and shot the robber once in the face.

The man fled the store, leaving a trail of blood that police followed roughly two city blocks to a SEPTA station on Spring Garden Street where the man was found. He was rushed to Jefferson Hospital in critical condition.

This was 2 years ago so that might be the story that some of you are thinking about.

Doing some Google, it seems both of these are the same shooting.
I found one news report that showed the first video, then told the story of the guy
running to the subway.

Interesting, it sure looked like that guy had his ticket punched.
Don't mess with an East Asian's mama when he's got a .380 in his pocket. They East Asians ain't got no white guilt. I'm quite sure the boy didn't have any problem sleeping that night.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
I remember that.

Me too

I was in there gettin a red soda and some combos
I hadn’t seen that one. The guy behind the robber probably got splattered with gray “stuff”..After all that the thug dropped the money.
The money falling to the floor was a nice touch.
Originally Posted by Sako76
14 year old kid was carrying?

In his family's store. Is that a problem for you?
Mommas little baby coming home to her gift wrapped in a box. He been kilt! That schit ain't right! He was just trying to make some money!
Originally Posted by cs2blue
Mommas little baby coming home to her gift wrapped in a box. He been kilt! That schit ain't right! He was just trying to make some money!
His baby cousin needed medicine.
Pity.

A sudden end to a promising career... as a Prison Inmate.

GR
© 24hourcampfire