Home
$5K a dinner for two racist lesbians to come insult white liberal women and call them racists. Of course, all these white women raise their hand when asked "who sitting at this table now are racist"? And also, of course, all the white women raise their hands. Parhetic, but that's where we're at right now. Tucker injects humor, so that makes it a little easier to watch... A little.

[video:youtube]video:youtube]
[/video]
Absolutely hilarious how stupid these liberal white women are.

Obviously, it's just a platform for a woke commentary.
Ten to one says those stupid twats paid the $5000 speaking fee with their husbands money..... they are advocating for the genocide of the white race.
After they fleece them of all their money of course.
Originally Posted by irfubar
Ten to one says those stupid twats paid the $5000 speaking fee with their husbands money..... they are advocating for the genocide of the white race.
After they fleece them of all their money of course.

Make no mistake, people. This is exactly like the beginnings of the Holocaust.
Except if they ever come to my door they will receive a greeting.
Every human alive is racist somewhat we are born with it, some will accept that, others will forever live in denial
Originally Posted by 700LH
Every human alive is racist somewhat we are born with it, some will accept that, others will forever live in denial

While this is true.... you have missed the bigger picture, I am not surprised, covtards seem to miss a lot
I used to be race-ist, until NASCAR got woke!
The 19th Amendment begat all this foolishness.
Coming in March to a theater near you,

They should've had a Food Fight.
Originally Posted by rainshot
They should've had a Food Fight.

laugh laugh laugh

L.W.
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by 700LH

While this is true.... you have missed the bigger picture, I am not surprised, covtards seem to miss a lot
Well golllieeee,,, it sho be cool havin so many fans.
You and that other fool jgraider and several others must lead a very boring life.
Some real mental sickness in that group.
Originally Posted by dale06

Those liberal white women were so submissive and accepting of being called and calling themselves racists. It was like watching them being brainwashed in real time.

Now multiply that by 50 or 100 million. Think about what that's doing to our country.

I would have probably just gotten up and poured food on those two racists' heads at the head of the table.
Who does all the Kill’n in the Lion Pride ..

I should be Abundantly Clear that we’re not going to be able to live with the Karen’s and the Pretty Pretty Boyz they Call Men..

Like Jake Sullivan,Anthony Blinken

Sooner or Later they ain’t going to stand for You upsetting their Agenda..

Then it’s Showtime on the Senate Conference Table ..

Hahahaha Hahahaha

It’s Coming
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by dale06

Those liberal white women were so submissive and accepting of being called and calling themselves racists. It was like watching them being brainwashed in real time.

Now multiply that by 50 or 100 million. Think about what that's doing to our country.

I would have probably just gotten up and poured food on those two racists' heads at the head of the table.

Who knew the 19th Amendment would be the death of this country? I guess the Founding Fathers did....
14th Amendment is by far the most Devastating of All

Which You’ll be Finding out in short order thanks to Coco Mellon and his Confederates in Congress and their Desire to Vanquish all you White Suprematist .

Millions with No Standing Standing on You and Your Kids, Grandkids Etc. Etc. Etc..
Fat useless women trying to get their 15minutes of Worhol?

"...because you have never given me anything."
© 24hourcampfire